Author has written 15 stories for Teen Titans, Avatar: Last Airbender, Dangan Ronpa Kibou no Gakuen to Zetsubou no Koukousei, Fullmetal Alchemist, Higurashi/Umineko series, and Attack on Titan/進撃の巨人.
My name is Isil'zha BLZ. Isil'zha is a Minbari word which means change, changing the future, or coming of a new age. BLZ is a combination of letters that I like for no particular reason. I am a 28 year old cishet male, and right now I am currently working on several AOT stories. Any constructive criticism is greatly appreciated, and if you enjoy what I do, feel free to follow me to find out about future stories. I enjoy a number of different mediums, including novels, TV shows, movies, anime, and video games.
I don't really like the copy and paste things that people sometimes do, as it tends to make their profile look like a chain letter. However, I think these are some good ones to have:
Courtesy Need Not Die
I am a believer in online courtesy. Anonymity is no excuse to behave like an ass. Whether I am posting reviews as a reader or receiving them as a writer, I will know the difference between constructive criticism meant to help writers improve and flames meant to anger or hurt. If I am a reader, I will use tact in my critiques, and if I cannot say something constructive I will say nothing at all. If I am a writer, I will understand that I cannot improve unless I am made aware of my shortcomings, and will not insult people who point out errors or disagree with my execution. I will not feed the trolls; if someone is rude to me, I will resist the urge to respond in kind.
Copy and paste in your profile if you believe in internet civility.
Sane Fangirl/Fanboy Vows (feel free to copy and paste)
1. There is a difference between fictional characters and the actors/actresses who play them.
2. I will keep in mind that my favorite ship may not necessarily have the same appeal to other members of the fandom.
3. Disagreeing with me does not make anyone a less worthy fan than I am.
4. Not everyone shares my opinions regarding slash.
5. If I write fanfic, I will use a beta.
6. If I write fanfic, I will know what a Mary Sue is and how not to write one.
7. If I write fanfic, I will study the characters and make an effort to keep them in character.
8. If I write fanfic, I will study the rules of the universe and avoid breaking them without a reasonable explanation.
9. My personal dislike for a character does not make that character the epitomy of evil.
10. If I dislike a character, I will do so for a better reason than because I have the hots for said character's love interest.
11. Real people have real lives; fictional characters do not. I will know the difference between the two and will treat the former with the respect they deserve.
Never leave a story unfinished. (Still need to work on this one)
Never hold a story hostage for reviews. (Been tempted, but haven't done this yet)
Never post anything that I don't genuinely think is good. (Mostly true)
Treasure every review, and treat constructive criticism with respect. (I think I do this)
Never post anything that hasn't been edited. (I'm really good about this one)
I also have a discord server if you'd like to chat or find out more information about upcoming stories. However, since this site doesn't seem to like links you'll have to go to my AO3 profile if you want to access it.