Author has written 4 stories for Young Justice, Legend of Zelda, Teen Titans, and RWBY.
Birthday:March 2, 2001
Like TV Shows:ICarly ,Avatar the last airbender, The legend of korra(Sorta), and teen titans, and my fav young justice but only first season hated the second sorry but its tied between Icarly and young justice
Like:Sleeping also fanfiction reading, and scary movie and if they scare the snot of my brother, The legend of Zelda oh and starbucks.
Dislike:Justin Bieber and 1D sory I mean I like them just there music doesn't catch my ears
Music:Skillet and Linkin Park also Taylor Swift and Classic like violin I love Zelda music I like Japanese music
This is for teen titans.
Okay so I was at school and my teacher was showing compared noun or whatever they are she picked up a Black and Orange colored pencil first thought 'Slade!!!!!'
Found these online thank you to whoever.
- Coffee or tea?
- Black and white or color?
- Drawings or paintings?
- Dresses or skirts? (Really neither, but...)
- Books or movies?
- Pepsi or Coke?(But Dr. Pepper is the best.)
- Chinese or Italian?(Food. I love both though.)
- Early bird or night owl?
- Chocolate or vanilla?
- Introvert or extrovert?
- Hugs or kisses?
- Hunting or fishing?
- Winter or summer?
- Spring or fall?
- Rural or urban? (I don't care.)
- PC or Mac?(I like mac better but my laptop is a PC from window. My familys desktop is a mac and my school uses mac.)
- Tan or pale? (What season is it?)
- Cake or pie?
- Ice cream or yogurt?
- Ketchup or mustard?(Oh god no no no no no no)
- Sweet pickles or dill pickles?(Neither just gross!)
- Comedy or mystery?
- Boots or sandals?
- Silver or gold?
- Jazz or classical?
- Dancing or singing?
- Checkers or chess?(Love them both at times.)
- Board games or video games?(I like Clue a lot. Actually right now my brothers watching the Clue Movie.)
- Wine or beer? (Look at my age.)
- Freckles or dimples? (Both bro)
- Honey mustard or BBQ sauce? (Neither)
- Body weight exercises or lifting weights? (Neither,)
- Baseball or basketball?
- Crossword puzzles or sudokus?
- Facial hair or clean shaven? (Both)
- Crushed ice or cubed ice? (Neither)
- Skiing or snowboarding?
- Smile or game face?
- Bracelet or necklace?
- Fruit or vegetables?
- Sausage or bacon?
- Scrambled or fried? (I hate eggs brah)
- Dark chocolate or white chocolate?
- Tattoos or piercings?
- Antique or brand new?
- Dress up or dress down?
- Cowboys or aliens?
- Cats or dogs?
- Pancakes or waffles?
- Bond or Bourne?(What?)
- Sci-Fi or fantasy?
- Numbers or letters?
- Star Wars or Star Trek?
- Fair or theme park?(Where are we talking)
- Money or fame?(???)
- Washing dishes or doing laundry?
- Snakes or sharks?
- Orange juice or apple juice?
- Sunrise or sunset?
- Slacker or over-achiever?(Give me a Sitch)
- Pen or pencil?(How sharpened is this pencil and how often does this pen mess up.)
- Peanut butter or jelly?
- Grammys or Oscars?(Neither)
- Detailed or abstract?(Neither)
- Multiple choice questions or essay questions?
- Adventurous or cautious?
- Saver or spender?(Then I spend it all)
- Glasses or contacts?(I've never used contacts.)
- Laptop or desktop?
- Classic or modern?
- Personal chef or personal fitness trainer?
- Internet or cell phone?(I have a tracfone. :(
- Call or text?
- Curly hair or straight hair?(Okay so I have Curly hair and I hate it and wish i had straight hair but i like it when people curl their hair.)
- Shower in the morning or shower in the evening?
- Spicy or mild?
- Marvel or DC?
- Paying a mortgage or paying rent? (Look at my age)
- Sky dive or bungee jump?(Hmmmm)
- Oreos or Chips Ahoy?
- Jello or pudding?
- Truth or dare?(Who am I playing with)
- Roller coaster or Ferris wheel?
- Leather or denim?
- Stripes or solids?
- Bagels or muffins?
- Whole wheat or white?
- Beads or pearls?(Where do I plan to go?)
- Hardwood or carpet?
- Bright colors or neutral tones?
- Be older than you are or younger than you are?(Who am I with and where am I?)
- Raisins or nuts?
- Picnic or nice restaurant?
- Black leather or brown leather?
- Long hair or short hair?
- “Ready, aim, fire” or “Ready, fire, aim”?
- Fiction or non-fiction?
- Smoking or non-smoking?
- Think before you talk or talk before you think?
- Asking questions or answering questions?
Favorite joke. Okay its stupid.
Why did the chicken cross the road?
To get to the gay guy's house.