Author has written 4 stories for Harry Potter, Evangelion, and Inuyasha.
Sex: Male (But for some reason i have been mistaken for a girl trice.)
Weight: Not really sure (It was somewhere between 69 and 76 keeps changing. Damn chocolate brownies.)
Gender: Male (Despite what all you people out there who comment I write like a girl, I am pretty sure I'm a guy. Checks pants just in case.)
Occupation: STUDENT =_= again. MBA, Masters Of Business Administration
Course: Medicine, Biomedical Anatomy, Honors In Physiology, Phd In Haematology and now MBA Masters In Business Administration.
Favourite Quote: Look at the end of all my stories. Its Nunquam Lamiae Morde "Me Ictus"
What's the quote mean: Brush up on your latin or find an online translator. I actually took the dead language as a subject (Stupid me.)
Favourtie color: Lavender (Weird I know.)
Hobbies: Target Shooting, Hunting, Camping, Assembling and painting Gundams, Warplanes, Warships, Tanks and Figurines (Its not as easy as you think folks, that and it is costly as hell), Martial Arts and writing Fanfictions ^_^.
Passion: Model making, guns and military, reading, computer games, drawing, painting and lastly ANIME/MANGA
16 Things to do at Wal-Mart
1. Get 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people's carts when they aren't looking.
2. Set all the alarm clocks in Electronics to go off at 5-minute intervals.
3. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
4. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone, " 'Code 3' in housewares"... and see what happens.
5. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
6. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
7. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
8. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask, "Why can't you people just leave me alone?"
9. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
10. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.
11. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme song.
12. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look" using different size funnels.
13. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through, say "PICK ME!" "PICK ME!"
14. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream.. "NO! NO! It's those voices again!!!"
15. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!"
16. Get several bouncy balls and throw them down an aisle shouting "pikachu, I choose you!"
Mean but amusing things to do
1. Move the bibles from the religion section to the fiction section.
2. Ask for a 30.48cm Sub at Subway and insist that the imperial system is complete bull.
3. Ask for a 226.796185 Burger at McDonalds and insist that the imperial system is complete bull.
4. Simply assume the position of the Whopper when purchasing at Hungry Jacks.
5. Walk into a Coffee Bean or Gloria Jeans and ask where the nearest Starbucks is located.
6. Attempt to use the drive through counter while on foot.
7. Attempt to sell telemarketes things when they call you.
8. Call your friends and pretent to be a telemarketer that knows them too well.
9. Pop a champaign cork off in an airport terminal and count how many officers reach for their guns.
10. Take a nap in the bedding section of IKEA and when questioned, say you're testing out the bed.
11. Sample every flavor of ice-cream before saying you're full and leaving.
12. Leave callers on hold while playing elevator music and see how long they take to hang up.
13. Tell a computer noob that Ctrl-Alt-Del saves their work.
14. Yell that you just peed in the pool.
15. Claim you just dropped your contacts and lead a search for them.
16. Actually attempt the above things. (I know I did. ^_^)
Reality: Started off as a one shot I wrote and was experimenting with. However it somehow got shelved for a while before I decided to convert it into a multichapter fic. Features a slightly Psychotic Shinji with some real issues regarding reality or what he considers it. Basically a story where I get to endulge in my love of sarcasm, monologs, military technology and just plain out create a character that's just plain off.
Status: In Progress
The Innocence Of Guilt: In progress. No idea when the end is in sight, although I already wrote the final chapter.
Basically your Harry Unspeakable story, except he goes underground by faking his death after a wrongful sentencing to Azkaban. Also his freinds did not betray him like in other stories, which I believe is starting to get old.
Status: In Progress
Protek has express an interest in translating the story into Russian. Expected post here:
Harry Potter And The Walkers: In progress. Only four more chapters to go till the end. Come on people, you can wait.
Harry finally snaps and with it comes new powers. A super powered Harry fic. My first Harry Potter fic so it is rather shoddy. i actually recommend the Innocence Of Guilt instead of this one. Also it is a Harry Potter/Magic The Gathering Crossover although the concepts are only used not the actually story itself.
A New Beginning An Old Life: Permanantly halted and dropped. I think someone out there took it up for me, butI can't seem to remember who.
An Inuyasha/Harry Potter Crossover with the Harry Potter Universe being the dominant one.Kagome centric. My first fanfic so it is extremely shoddy, not sure why I haven't even taken it off yet.
Status: Dropped but continued by angelstar2495 who has expressed an interest in it. Expected post here:
ENSIGN - Nunquam Lamiae Morde "Me Ictus"