Author has written 3 stories for Rise of the Guardians, D.Gray-Man, and Avatar: Last Airbender.
Nicknames: Olive, livilou, liv, livy...
State: Live in the U.S but not saying what state. Sorry
"It's so much darker when a light goes out than it would have been if it had never shone."
"In the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years."
"The best way out is always through."
Favorite Movies: Rise of the Guardians, Hunger Games, Pacific Rim, Madagascar, Death of a Super Hero, I Am Number Four, Beastly, Dark Skies, Cloud Atlas, Real Steel, Eragon, Avatar ( blue people, but I do like the TV show too), Transformers 1,2,3, How to Train Your Dragon, Percy Jackson, Hugo, Pirates of the Caribbean 1,2,3,4, Star Trek: Into Darkness, Great Gatsby, Wreck It Ralph, Sorcerer's Apprentice, Narnia, Narnia: Prince Caspian, Ender's Game, The Heat, The Lovely Bones, Mortal Instruments, Forever, Wolf Children, Underworld, Moulin Rouge...
Also, most importantly, How to Train Your Dragon 2!!! I mean who doesn't want to see that movie!!!
Looks to audience to see a few scattered hands raised*
shakes head in disappointment*
Favorite Books: Fallen series, Lone Wolf series, Waking Storms, Ever Lost, Illuminate, Hunger Games series , Ruined, Legend, Prodigy, The Giver, The Chronicles of Narnia Series, Sea of Shadows, The Inheritance Cycle Series, Crossed, Shadow Falls and Shadow Falls: After Dark Series, and Divergent
1. Jack Frost (Rise of the Guardians) (I mean who saw RotG and doesn't love him? *looks to audience and sees no hands raised* Now that's more like it o)
2. Katniss Everdeen or Katnip (Hunger Games)
3. Peter Pensive (Narnia)
4. Della (Reborn. Shadow Falls: After Dark series by C.C Hunter)
5. Darren Shan and Mr. Crepsley (Darren Shan manga or Cirque du Freak series) (Well, first after reading the books and manga I wish I was a vampire... And for Darren...heartthrob...and then the ending...heartbreak! Same goes for Mr. Crepsley, sort of.)
6. Lavi and Allen (D. Gray Man) (This one was a hard one cause it was a tie between Allen too. But I mean I love both of them equally!)
7. Ogami (Code Breaker) (Best anime ever! And Ogami...*squeal* .
8. Katara (Avatar: Last Airbender) (100% Zutara fan here. I would have LOVED to see Katara and Zuko together at the end but I just guess life is unfair that way... But I thought this saying was coincidental for Zutara... "Opposite's attract." Well, fire and water. Zuko and Katara. Hope your getting it...)
9. Levi, Eren, Mikasa (Attack on Titan) (Levi is just so badass you can't love him. And Eren is just such a cool character you gotta love him. And then Mikasa...she's just so badass like Levi you can't possibly forget her;)
10. Misaso Harada. (Black Bird manga)
5. School Life/ Copy and paste if this is true
Things I have to do
1. Go to an anime convention and Comic Con (Been to Fursuit convention though and had a great time!;)
2. Read 3rd book of Percy Jackson series
3. Accomplish roasting a marshmallow without burning it.
4. Finish reading Sea of Shadows
5. Go to N.Y.C film camp
6. do better in school (ha! that is going to be a challenge)
7. Finish reading the Book Thief although I know the ending:p
8. Finish my fanfictions!
Also, I have a wattpad account and am planning on making actual stories!o So I would appreciate it if you would just take a quick peek on it and see if anything catches your interest!
Also, I have two upcoming series I am working on right now!
First one, is the Mystic Legends series with the first book I am currently outlining called Through the Neverstar.
Description: "Lucy closed her eyes, the water clogging her throat and rushing into her lungs. She grappled desperately for air. The hand around the back of her neck only clenched tighter and shoved her deeper into the watery depths. She opened her mouth, screaming, air bubbles and ripples escaping upwards and filthy, muddy water running in. The water filled and filled her lungs, all the air gradually receding. She screamed only in achieving massive bubbles to drift from her mouth. The edges of her vision blackened and the grubby,murkish scenery started to become foggy, and then-
Then it was gone. She could breathe again, the air sweet and silk like; refreshing at most. She gulped in deeply, relinquishing the crisp waft. A gentle breeze glided past her, nipping at her cheeks and spiraling through her air. Lucy sat on her knees and shut her eyes, pensively.
The expanse rung with a mystic tune; a strange, mysterious yet relaxing ring. Lucy then opened her eyes to find the most, ever so beautiful, sight before her. She stood on a silent gasp, agape.
Beside her a little creature sprang from a rock with moss laid across it's back and forehead and mushrooms sprouted across it's stubby arms and legs. It heavily sighed, stretching itself out and cracking a few grunts. It looked to Lucy greeting her with a solid smile and a mellow wave.
In it's low, stony voice it introduced, "Welcome to Sanctuary, M'lady."
Second story: "A Blissful Nightmare"
Last night I dreamed I had died. The creak of the door, the rumble of thunder, the slick slice of the knife being forced deep into my chest, slipping and grinding like metal against cloth, and the scream that was never heard. It was a frightful dream. An unforgettable memory. However, the truth is brutal and unbelievably real. I remember now. I remember how foolish I was. And I regret that. I remember everything... I was not sleeping. It was never a nightmare. I am dead, truly gone forever now. It was all a blissful nightmare that was, in fact, a bloody reality. I was murdered on April 23, 1999.
Well, that's it for now...