Author has written 1 story for Naruto, and One Piece.
1) Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery but today is a gift, that is why they call it the present.
2) Hey, I know, I'll use my trusty frying pan, as a drying pan.
3) I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.
4) If anybody's out there, you can come out. And if you're a monster or a ghost, you can stay where you are.
5) With enemies like that, who needs friends?
6) Just once, I'd like to make a dramatic exit that doesn't involve a life-threatening explosion!
7) Jesse-"This couldn't have worked better if we'd planned it." James-"If we'd planned it, it wouldn't have worked at all!
8) Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
9) Now we are working on our most powerful dance: La Penetrada! It makes sex look like church.
10) If you have time to think of a beautiful end, then why don't you spend this time to live beautifully, until the end.
11) I came. I saw. I conquered.
12) I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn't work that way. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness.
12) The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!
13) Laugh at your problems, everybody else does.
14) I’m so miserable without you, it’s almost like you’re still here.
15) Alisha-"What you doing with that?" Rudy*drags a hammer*-"It beats a fucking cornetto doesn't it!"
16) I've been waiting three days to drop my load... That's how much I care.
17) I used to be indecisive. Now I’m not sure.
18) Take life with a grain of salt ...plus a slice of lemon ...and a shot of tequila.
19) The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it’s still on the list.
20) A plea of innocence is guilty of wasting my time.
21) War does not determine who is right... only who is left.
22) Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine.
23) You are confined only by the walls you build yourself.
24) People do not fear God. Fear itself is God.
25) History is written by the victors.
26) Courage is not the absence of fear, but the ability to move beyond it.
27) Rather live a day a lion, than a lifetime a lamb.
1) What if Shanks allowed Luffy to join his crew when he asked in East Blue.
2) To write an actual decent Hunter x Hunter fanfic that diverges from the current storyline.
1) Comedy - House, Bluestone 42, Rules of Engagement, Misfits
2) Drama - Skins, Orange is the new black
Personal Recommendations and why:
1) Anything 'Kenchi618' has written... for obvious reasons, if not obvious immediately read his work now.
2) 'Pedestal/Regret' (separate fanfics) since they are both undoubtedly the best pokemon fanfics out there.
3) 'Raised a criminal' because of the interesting alternate universe where Kakuzu and Naruto become partners in crime by fate.
*Please review my newest story, haters and constructive criticism is acceptable and desired. I have no idea what the readers want so leave a review so I can improve upon that and correct my previous mistakes.