Author has written 1 story for Hunger Games.
NOTICE: If you are a writer who has had a guest reviewer who's name is Peetagrl3, it's probably me. I review on my tablet, which doesn't allow me to log in, so therefore I review seemingly-anonymously.
I hearby pledge to review each and every story that I read, no matter what. I have joined the review revolution. I DARE YOU TO JOIN ME! I bet half of you won't.
Peetagrl3. But you can call me PG3, or The Girl with the Bread (seriously). Fangirl. Aspiring Actress/Writer. Pro-Life. Teen. Female. Jesus is my Lord and Savior. Peeta Mellark-loving.
"Always Believe". My two favorite words.
I have a brown pixie cut, brownish-hazelish eyes, and an incurable case of fandom-obsession. I'm 5'5 and athletic. I find myself spazzing out at odd moments during the day, all because of fandoms. I have a tendency to fall in love with fictional characters. My profile is very long. I apologize profusely for that inconvenience.
Actress: Jennifer Lawrence!
Actor: Josh Hutcherson (EEP)
Movie: TOTALLY CATCHING FIRE.
Color: Pink, turquoise and Sunset Orange.
MY FAVORITE BOOKS AND PAIRINGS:
The Hunger Games
PeetaxKatniss- I totally hardcore ship Everlark.
Sort of EffiexHaymitch
Sort of CatoxClove
And I totally don't mind PrimxRory.
LilyxJames (sometimes LilyxSeverus)
Ok, so I haven't finished the trilogy yet (I have yet to read Insurgent), but here they are so far:
TobiasxTris (Of course!)
I'll tell you more after I read Insurgent.
Percy Jackson and the Olympians (this includes the Heroes of Olympus
The 39 Clues
...Pretty much all of them except Amyxsomeone else or Ianxsomeone else
Anybody and everybody who is one of my favorite authors must be treated with respect BECAUSE THEY ARE TOTALLY AMAZING. Do not forget that. Who knows, you might be one of them someday.
You know your a Hunger Games Fan when...
You can quote everything.
You reread the books so many times you forgot how many times you did.
You get into big arguments about HG ( Ex. Peeta vs. Gale)
You read some of the books every day (or often).
You still get overly-emotional every time you do.
You end everything (conversation, PM,...) with "May the Odds be ever in Your Favor.."
You ARE FREAKING OUT ABOUT THE NEXT MOVIE AND YOUR ALL LIKE, "WWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOSGHAIUGGNJALKGBPUBGJDSGBIABGA"
You wear the Mockingjay pin everywhere (if you have it)
You love sugar cubes!
Sometimes, for no reason, you won't take sugar in your tea (you'll eat it alone, see above), sleep with the windows open, or double-knot your shoelaces.
99% of what you read here on Fanfiction is Hunger Games Fanfiction.
You read or watch the Hunger Games whenever you can.
You insist that your friends ( or people you meet) call you something to do with the Hunger Games
You get overly emotional every time you read anything from the Hunger Games.
When you get frustrated or mad or really emotional, you say, "THAT IS MAHOGANY" even though it makes no sense.
One of the first questions you ask when you meet someone is, "Do you like the Hunger Games?"
Roses, especially pink and red ones with a lot of perfume, freak you out at times.
Whenever someone mentions The Hunger Games, you start hyperventilating.
You squeal whenever you see something that is flavored/colored Sunset Orange.
If you are having ANY sort of competition, you recite the rules and end with "And may the odds be ever in your favor!"
You want to own a mockingbird so you can tell everybody that it's a Mockingjay.
You will buy any sort of Hunger Games merchandise (t-shirts, key chains, mockingjay pins, etc).
You cried when Rue died.
You were extremely mad that Finnick and Prim's deaths were both like, a line long.
You named your cat Buttercup.
You have a sudden interest in Archery, climbing, etc. (Always have though)
You love pita bread (Any bread of any kind is BEAUTIFUL)
You have written/submitted to an SYOT.
You memorized Rue's lullaby/The Hanging Tree and gave it your own tune.
You hear a song, and automatically think that it would be perfect for a specific character.
You like to wear your hair in a braid. (My hair is too short)
You have a friend/brother named Peter and you have accidentally (or on purpose) called him Peeta
You wonder how Suzanne Collins thought up so many strange names.
You can't wait for the movie to come out.
You eat too much and think of how you're such a Capitol person
You try to just ignore the nude scenes in Catching Fire.
You screamed when Peeta died in Catching Fire.
Then cried when Finnick brought him back to life.
If someone asks for your address, you say "District 12."
You've wondered what squirrel tastes like.
THG has made you laugh, cry, scream, and throw things across the room, but you stuck with it till the end, and are glad now that you did.
You've loved Haymitch, hated Haymitch, and been extremely mad at Haymitch
You see a wasps nest and run off screaming "TRACKER JACKERS!!!! DON'T KILL ME!!!"
You hate that people are comparing THG to Twilight.
You wonder what Katniss and Peeta named their kids.
You wonder what happened to Gale at the end of Mockingjay.
You either love Johanna, or Hate Johanna. There's no in between.
You have parts of the book memorized. (Man, I have like EVERYTHING memorized)
No matter what is going on, you always compare EVERYTHING in life to The Hunger Games.
You are pondering what you will do when November 20, 2015 comes.
Things I am SO gonna do someday...FUNNY THINGS TO DO IN AN ELEVATOR!!!!!
1) CRACK open your briefcase or handbag,
2) STAND silent and motionless in the
3) WHEN arriving at your floor, grunt
4) GREET everyone with a warm handshake
5) MEOW occasionally.
6) STARE at another passenger for a
7) SAY -DING at each floor.
8) SAY "I wonder what all these do." And
9) MAKE explosion noises when anyone
10) STARE, grinning at another passenger
11) WHEN the elevator is silent, look
12) TRY to make personal calls on the
13) DRAW a little square on the floor
14) WHEN there's only one other person
15) PUSH the buttons and pretend they
16) ASK if you can push the button for
17) HOLD the doors open and say you're
18) DROP a pen and wail until someone
19) BRING a camera and take pictures of
20) PRETEND you're a flight attendant
21) SWAT at flies that don't exist.
22) CALL out "Group hug" then enforce it.
23)when the elevator door opens run outside and down the hall yelling, "OH NO I'M GONNA MISS THE ELEVATOR!!"
Ways to Annoy people at the movie theater:
1) Throw popcorn in the air and yell, "It's snowing!"
2) Go, "Oooooh..." whenever anyone kisses.
3) Clap when the good guy gets killed.
4) During the previews, yell, "Can you fast-forward it?"
5) Whenever the bad guy is doing something devious, say, "Watch out!"
6) Laugh very loudly at all the corny jokes.
7) Tell the man selling popcorn that the bathroom is flooding.
8) Yell out what is going to happen.
9) Wear a cape and when its your turn to get popcorn yell, "I'm Batman! Hahaha!" and run away.
10) Say that they cannot sit next to you because you invisible friend already is.
11) Dress for every movie as if it were the Rocky Horror Picture Show.
12) Use empty chairs next to you as catapults with candy. Aim at specific people behind you and see if you can hit anyone in the back row.
13) Wear 3D glasses. Complain loudly how bad the effects are.
14) Bring a flashlight. In the middle of the film do shadow puppets on the ceiling.
15) Bring a remote control. Complain that you can't change the channel.
16) Sit front row, the minute the movie starts run out screaming.
17) Every time a character's name is mentioned do the Richmeister. (for a guy named Nick say, the Nickmeister, the Nickenator, Nickarino...)
18) Bring a beach ball. Toss it around.
19) Try to start a wave.
20) Become a bookie. Take bets on who will die first.
21) Sit in the back and throw eggs at the projection window.
22) Every time someone curses cover your ears and scream, "No profanity!"
23) Sing with the theme music.
24) Bring and use your own air freshener.
25) At the ticket booth, request tickets for really old movies, "I'll have two tickets for the Goonies."
26) Throw spit wads on the screen. Try throwing them on the upper part of the screen so they can't get scraped off.
27) Pass around a collection plate and see if anyone contributes.
28) Point a laser pointer at the screen. Give the audience a laser light show.
29) Bring a book and a bright light. Start reading the book with the light on. When someone asks you to turn out the light, yell, "Shh, I'm trying to read!"
30) Use binoculars. Stare at the audience rather than the movie.
31) Bring a Nintendo laser gun. Shoot at the screen.
32) Clap loudly every time a person walks into the theater late.
33) When someone kicks the back of your chair, scream, "Ahhh, whiplash!"
34) Ask what the theater's return policy on popcorn is.
35) Ask the person at the ticket window, "Do you work here?"
36) Start a standing ovation at the end of the movie.
37) Quote all dialogue 4 seconds after it is said on the screen.
38) Get up frequently and leave the room while singing "Let's all go to the Lobby to get ourselves a treat"
39) Every time there is a gun shot scream, "Hit the floor!", jump on the floor, and cover your head.
40) Wear one of those "cat in the hat" top hats.
41) Play musical chairs, getting up frequently and moving right next to someone sitting by themself.
42) Bring your own beanbag chair and sit in the aisle.
43) Before the movie begins, tape fart cushions to various chairs in the theater room.
44) Bring a portable air popper, pop your own popcorn.
45) Bring a watergun and shoot it at anyone who begins talking then say very loudly, "SHH!"
46) Before the commercials start and people are just coming in and shout so that people outside can hear, "I'M SO VERY SORRY! YOU'RE TOO LATE!"
47) Tie a cardboard box around your waist and walk up and down the aisles shouting "Get your popcorn!"
48) Cough really loudly right at the most important part of the movie, so nobody can hear it, like when the killer's name is going to be said.
49) Laugh hysterically during the sad parts in the movie, cry during the funny ones.
50) Bring a pager or cellphone and set them off every 5 minutes, you can also set off a watch alarm if you have a loud one.
51) Say "Shhhhh" every 5 minutes.
52) Pass by a room that's showing a movie you've already seen, put your head into the room, and scream the end
The dinosaur's extinction wasn't an accident. Barney came and they all committed suicide.
You say I'm not cool. But cool is another word for cold. If I'm not cold, I'm hot. I know I'm hot. Thanks for embracing it.
Come to the dark side. We have COOKIES!
If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried
Flying is simple. Just throw yourself at the ground and miss.
Whoever said nothing's impossible, they never tried slamming a revolving door!
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?
If you can stay calm when all around you is complete chaos, you probably haven't fully understood the situation.
1 out of every 4 people are insane. Look at your three best friends, if it's not them, it's you.
This is bunny. Help bunny on his way to world domination by cut and copying him onto your profile.
If your profile is long, copy and paste this on it to make it even longer
If you get inspired to write at random moments through the day put this on your profile.
You know what Mommy
You went to the doctor today.
I can hear that doctor again.
Every Abortion Is Just . . .
One more heart that was stopped.
If you're against abortion, re-post this
If you have ever asked a really stupid, obvious question, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you are a chocoholic copy this into your profile
If you ever forgotten what you were talking about in a conversation copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think those stupid kids should just give the rabbit the freakin' Trix, copy this into your profile.
If you hate those obnoxious snobby people, PLEASE copy this into your profile.
if there are times where you just wanna annoy someone for the heck of it copy this into your profile
If you are a person who acts friendly but has an evil mind and is secretly plotting world domination, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever had a mad laughing fit for no reason, copy and paste this into your profile.
Even when you can’t see him GOD is there! If you believe in GOD put this in your profile.
If you copy stuff and put it on your profile...copy this onto your profile.
Ninety-five percent of teenagers are concerned about being popular. If you are one of the five percent who aren’t, copy this, put it in your profile, and add your name to the list: Queen S of Randomness 016, Queen B of Randomness 016, AnimieKittyCaffe, The Gypsy Pirate Queen, That Bloody Demon, The Astrology Nerd, Shadow929, Crazy Billie Joe Loving Freak, Yavie Aelienal, Hyperactively Bored, Spymaster E, Shanny-Boo, Gem W, Brown-eyed angelofmusic, piratesswriter/fairy to be, Bara-Minomoto, Em Quagmire, Buffy The Mary-Sue Slayer, Random Little Writer, SamanthaFantasyFan, The-Good-Die-Alone, Daughter of a Renegade, Whistlesong of Icefang, Rushingriver, Kaisaan Greenleaf, Xaja Silversheen, Obiwanlivesforever, bookwriter-lover1212, yorkie999777000, peetagrl3
If you love rain, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you love God with your whole heart and are 100 percent proud of it, copy and paste this in your profile.
If you hate those mosquitoes giving you mosquito bites, copy and paste this on your profile
If you have ever laughed so hard you either choked, hyperventilated, had your sides cramp, or all of the above copy and paste this on your profile
If you have ever said something that has nothing to do with the conversation copy this on your profile
Did you know the average American only reads 3 books a year? If you don't believe that it's even possible to read that little, copy and paste this onto your profile
If you have ever burst out laughing in a quiet room because of something that happened yesterday, copy and paste this. (oh yes. Happens all the time...AWKWARD.)
If you believe some teachers are seriously prejudiced, copy and paste this in your profile.
If you have ever threatened your computer, copy and paste this into your profile. I threaten a lot of things that do not live.
If you have ever talked to yourself, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you talk back to the TV, copy this into your profile.
If you read people's profiles looking for things to copy and paste into your profile, copy and paste this into your profile. Eh- heh.
If you have ever forgotten what you were going to say right before you were going to say it, put this on your profile. I HATE THAT
If you have ever zoned out for five consecutive minutes or more, place this on your profile.
If you have ever tried to lick your elbow even though you knew it was physically impossible, paste this on your profile.
If you and/or your best friend are insane, put this on your profile.
If you could easily finish one novel a day, copy this onto your profile. The Hunger Games, PJO, and Harry Potter dominate.
If you have ever tripped over air, copy this into your profile.
If you've walked under something that was about two feet above your head and ducked anyway copy and paste this is your profile.
If you ever read past two in the morning, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you have music in your soul, post this in your profile!
If you ever fell off a chair backwards copy this onto your profile.
If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't ignore it because the Bible says that If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my father and the glory of Heaven.
(This profile is in the process of being updated, BTW.)
AND MAY THE ODDS BE EVER IN YOUR FAVOR
Unsafe External Link