Author has written 19 stories for Wreck-It Ralph, Card Captor Sakura, My Little Pony, Powerpuff Girls, Phineas and Ferb, Danny Phantom, How to Train Your Dragon, and Randy Cunningham: 9th Grade Ninja.
Hi, I'm Threepink and I am hook, line, and sinker with fanfiction! though I think my addiction to pairings is not too healthy. I am not too experienced in typing stories, but I think I'm improving! I like to draw, type fics, read fics, and occasionally I like writing poetry!
I am going to redo ALL of my fanfics, but not now. They will be the same, just slightly improved.
If anyone would like to continue my story, 'The End Is Just The Beginning', please let me know by private messaging!
Favourite Cartoon Pairings: Randy and Theresa, Phineas and Isabella, Helga and Arnold, Aang and Katara, Mickey and Minnie, Blossom and Brick, Bubbles and Boomer, Buttercup and Butch, Vanellope and Rancis, Jack Frost and Tooth Fairy, Mavis and Jonathan, Gideon and Mabel, Hiccup and Astrid. Jake and Rose, Danny and Sam.
Favourite Anime Pairings: Luchia and Kaito, Tomoya and Nagisa, Sunahara and Tomoyo, Rena and Keiichi, Mion and Keiichi, Tomoyo and Eriol, Yuri and Hippo, Hanon and Nagisa, Sakura and Syaoran, Madoka and Homura, Kyoko and Sayaka.
My real name is in there. Ironic. You can guess which is my name if you want.
That's a lot of pairings.
COME TO MY PARTY!
THE TIGHTEST PARTY IN THE WORLD!
I'm throwing a party, there will be a DJ... everyone is invited!
So everyone come, but first read the rest of this bulletin.
Come Kick it at The Biggest Party Ever!
Special Guests: Jesus Christ, God The Father,
When: When you enter the Gates of Heaven
Where: Kingdom of Heaven
How: Just Ask
Why: Because God Loves You!
...Come As You Are! Bring Nothing but Your Heart and Soul.
98% of Teens Won't Stand Up For GOD...
Repost this if you're one of the 2% who will...
Jesus said, "If you deny me in front of your friends, I will deny
Repost as Come to My Party!
A teenage girl about 17 named Diane had gone to visit some friends one evening and time passed quickly as each shared their various experiences of the past year. She ended up staying longer than planned, and had to walk home alone. She wasn't afraid because it was a small town and she lived only a few blocks away.
As she walked along under the tall elm trees, Diane asked God to keep her safe from harm and danger. When she reached the alley, which was a short cut to her house, she decided to take it. However, halfway down the alley she noticed a man standing at the end as though he were waiting for her. She became uneasy and began to pray, asking for God's protection. Instantly a comforting feeling of quietness and security wrapped round her, she felt as though someone was walking with her. When she reached the end of the alley, she walked right past the man and arrived home safely.
The following day, she read in the newspaper that a young girl had been raped in the same alley just twenty minutes after she had been there. Feeling overwhelmed by this tragedy and the fact that it could have been her, she began to weep. Thanking the Lord for her safety and to help this young woman, she decided to go to the police station. She felt she could recognize the man, so she told them her story. The police asked her if she would be willing to look at a lineup to see if she could identify him. She agreed and immediately pointed out the man she had seen in the alley the night before. When the man was told he had been identified, he immediately broke down and confessed. The officer thanked Diane for her bravery and asked if there was anything they could do for her. She asked if they would ask the man one question. Diane was curious as to why he had not attacked her. When the policeman asked him, he answered, "Because she wasn't alone. She had two tall men walking on either side of her." Amazingly, whether you believe or not, you're never alone. Did you know that 98 of teenagers will not stand up for God, and 93 of the people that read this won't repost it?
Repost this if you want others to believe in God.
PS: God is always there in your heart and loves you no matter what, and if you stand up for him he will stand up for you.
Just because we eat animals for food, doesn't mean we can cut them up for clothing! If you are against fur coats, clothing, boots, ect, copy this onto your profile.
Even when you can't see him, GOD is there! If you believe in GOD put this in your profile.
If you have embarrassing memories that make you want to smack yourself/someone else, copy this into your profile.
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions (or typing out a stupid fanfiction bio) copy this into your profile.
If you have ever said something that has nothing to do with the current conversation, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you ever screamed and squealed, because your favourite pairing had done somthing romantic, copy and put this into your profile.
If you've ever asked a stupid, obvious question, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you've ever copied and pasted something into your profile, copy and paste this into your profile.
If random songs pop into your head for no apparent reason, copy and paste this on your profile.
If you are obsessed with fanfiction copy this into your profile.
If you realize that copying and pasting things into your profile is pointless, yet you do it anyways, copy and paste this to your profile.
I like cheese. I have seen purple cows. If two gooses are geese, then why aren't two moose meese, or when two foots are feet, why aren't two footballs feetball? Milk tastes good. People call me crazy, which I am, but I'm also random! If you're random and proud of it, copy and paste this in your profile!
If you haven't died yet, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you have a profile, paste this on your profile.
If you are a girl, paste this on your profile.
If you find yourself staring off into space for no particular reason, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you've ever talked to yourself, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this into your profile and add your name to this list: Danyan, Avatarwolf, Shifter-youkai, AkatsukiFan, Chocolate Chan, Staring.out.my.flooded.window, Bloodied Sand, Black and Beautiful,blossomheartxoxo,CrUsHeD CaNdY kIsSeS,fairy246, The.One.And.Onlii.Bethii, Sister to the Dark Lord, Curlscat, Don “QuixoticQuest,”Threepink,
If you think that being unique is cooler than being cool, copy this on your profile.
If you have ever made up your own language just for fun, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you are bored and like to write stuff, copy and paste this onto your profile.
16 Things to do when you're in Wal-Mart!
1. Set all the alarm clocks in Housewares to go off at 5-minute intervals.
2. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
3. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone,
4. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
5. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
6. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
7. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask,
8. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
9. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.
10. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.
11. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look."
12. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through,
13. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream:
14. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!
15. Grab a lot of bouncy balls and throw them down the aisle, shouting "Go, Pikachu, Go!"
16. When you are at the cash paying, ask: "Can I have fries with that?"
Nine Things I Hate About Everyone
1. People who point at their wrist while asking for
2. People who are willing to get off their ass to
3. When people say "Oh you just want to have your
4. When people say "it's always the last place you
5. When people say while watching a film "did
6. People who ask "Can I ask you a question?"...
7. When something is 'new and improved!'.
8. When people say "life is short". What??
9. When you are waiting for the bus and someone asks
1) CRACK open your briefcase or handbag and
2) STAND silent and motionless in the
3) WHEN arriving at your floor, grunt
4) GREET everyone with a warm handshake
5) MEOW occasionally.
6) STARE at another passenger for a
7) SAY -DING at each floor.
8) SAY "I wonder what all these do?" And
9) MAKE explosion noises when anyone
10) STARE, grinning at another passenger
11) WHEN the elevator is silent, look
12) TRY to make personal calls on the
13) DRAW a little square on the floor
14) WHEN there's only one other person
15) PUSH the buttons and pretend they
16) ASK if you can push the button for
17) HOLD the doors open and say you're
18) DROP a pen and wail until someone
19) BRING a camera and take pictures of
20) PRETEND you're a flight attendant
21) SWAT at flies that don't exist.
22) CALL out "Group hug" then enforce it.
The white man said, "Colored people are not allowed here."
The black man turned around and stood up.
He then said: "Listen sir...when I was born I was BLACK, When I grew up I was BLACK, When I'm sick I'm BLACK, When I go in the sun I'm BLACK, When I'm cold I'm BLACK, When I die I'll be BLACK. But you sir, When you're born you're PINK, When you grow up you're WHITE, When you're sick, you're GREEN, When you go in the sun you turn RED, When you're cold you turn BLUE, And when you die you turn PURPLE. And you have the nerve to call me colored?"
The black man then sat back down and the white man walked away... Post this on your profile if you hate racism!
When you rearrange the letters:
THE MORSE CODE :
ELECTION - RESULTS:
A DECIMAL POINT:
ELEVEN PLUS TWO:
Unsafe External Link