Author has written 1 story for Harry Potter, and Merlin.
Hello! I'm MapleMischief, and I am a teenager that lives in Australia. My favourite colour is purple, and I love brownies!!
Movies: The Avengers, Rise of the Guardians, How to Train Your Dragon, Brave, Tangled and Frozen.
Books: Skulduggery Pleasant, Percy Jackson and Harry Potter.
TV Shows: Merlin and Tron: Uprising.
It's your life to do with what you please.
Follow the dreams you create,
not the ones given to you by others.
Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you will land among the stars.
D* put this
R* on your
E* page if you
A* prefer your
S* over reality
- "Do not pity the dead, Harry. Pity the living, and, above all those who live without love."
- "Anderson, don't talk out loud. You lower the IQ of the whole street."
- "Normality will be restored as soon as we figure out what it is."
- "I know. Bigger on the inside!"
- "Don't panic!"
- "Ta-tada, we're dead."
- "Some say fate is beyond our command, but I know better. Our destiny is within us. You just have to be brave enough to see it."
- "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by."
- "Friendship - is magic."
- "Things never happen the same way twice, dear one."
- "Would it save you a lot of time if I just gave up and went mad now?"
- "God alert! It's the Wine dude!"
- "In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move."
- "Everything we know about you guys...is wrong."
- "I'm a time traveller. I point and laugh at archaeologists."
- "If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now."
- "Beans are evil! Bad bad beans!"
- "Do you have your towel?"
- "The Answer to the Great Question... Of Life, the Universe and Everything... is... Forty Two."
- "Of course it is happening inside your head, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?"
Writers- all of them, from famous authors to subtle FF writers- ALL depend on the feedback from readers. Read this NOW!
Lack of reviews is the greatest killer of fan fic writers out there. We at the institute wish to let the public know of how they can pitch in to save our dying authors.
Drop a review every other chapter. It may not seem like much, but reviews are actually what many of us want to see. That, and hits. Hits do make us happy but we don't really know if people like our story or not.
Visit an author's profile page. Those kind of hits really make us happy. It's where we showcase our entourage of friends, favorites, polls, beta readers, and stories. Some of us even tidy up with set areas for upcoming story ideas and character bios.
What you call being "too lazy to review" is what we call "a flame to the pages" as the writers. That one minute or two that you felt "too lazy" to review is another minute of creeping discouragement that all writers feel as they begin to think...
"Why am I even here…?"
"What's even the point of continuing?"
"My skills must be terrible…no one cares for my story…"
"I'll never be a good author...I quit."
These are only a few thoughts that go through every single author's head when we put out a chapter/story that we poured all our heart and soul within, and we sit there…and sit…and wait…and not a single person says even a word.
If you're not a writer, you have NO IDEA how much that hurts…
If you ARE a writer, then I'm sure you know just how great it feels when someone is kind enough to leave a heartwarming and encouraging review, and you read it, smiling while thinking…"Wow...I did it…"
So, why not give fellow writers the same luxury here?
WAY too many times I've seen amazing, epic, and utterly beautiful works of literary art fall to pieces before finally being abandoned due to the terrible discouragement that the lack of reviews can cause.
Sometimes, it is so severe that the very writer her/himself decides to quit, denying the world his skills of writing that I'm sure it would have deeply enjoyed.
Just one minute, that's all it takes. Just a few gentle taps of the fingers on your keyboard, a few seconds or so of your time, and your words can SAVE a writer from quiting something they love.
Please. Do me a favor: Go find a story, ANY story, anywhere here on Fanfiction.net, and see if you can help it. If it has very little-to-no reviews at all, just check it out, and say whatever comes to mind.
And enjoy the thought in mind that you could have just SAVED that story, with just a few taps of your keyboard…
If you agree with what I have said then please copy and paste any part of this you wish onto your profile. Modify it in any way you see fit; there is no need to use my exact words. You make it say what you want it to say.
I had a discussion with several fellow Authors and Tron Fans on Fanfiction.net and agreed on an organized fashion to keep track of time on the Grid. If you like this way to keep track of time, copy and paste it on your profile page. TRON LIVES!!
Cycle = 24 hours
NanoCycle = 1 second
MicroCycle = 1 minute
PectroCycle = 1 hour
MilliCycle = 8 hours
MylaCycle = 1 week
HiloCycle = 1 month
XilaCycle = 1 year
DecaCycle = 1 decade
HectoCycle = 1 Century
KiloCycle = 1 millennium
I am the girl...
that doesn't go to school dances, and when I do go, I sit in a corner and read a book.
I am the girl that people look through when I say something.
I am the girl that spends most of her free time reading, writing, or doing other activities that most teenagers wouldn't call normal.
I am the girl that people call weird, and a freak either behind my back or to my face.
I am the girl that doesn't spend all her time on MySpace, or talking to a girlfriend on a cellphone or regular phone.
I am the girl that hasn't been asked out in a year.
I am the girl that has stopped to smell the flowers and jump and splash in the rain.
But I am also the girl who knows and is proud to be who she is, doesn't care if people call her weird (it's a compliment), who loves reading and writing and doing the things that no one seems to have the time to do any more, who loves and is obsessed with Anime and Books, who can express herself better with words, and knows the importance of the little things.
Copy and Paste this onto your account, and add your name to the list, if you are anything like me, so the girls who are different and unique can know in their weakest times that they are unique, but not alone.
PrettyFanGirl, Truth Be Told 13, DEFiiANCE, torchwoodfanx3, PyroFairyGirl, .insane.lil.piratess, xActDanceWritex, Aviva636, Flockgirl, I'mAnIdiotButWhoCares, Cocoaflower, Krisdaughter of Athena, MapleMischief
You Know You're a Book Nerd If:
You can randomly open to a page and know exactly what's going on.
You stay up to read a book until 4 A.M., then get back up at 7 to continue reading.
Just about everything you do revolves around reading. If you're not reading, you're probably on fanfiction.net, drawing fan art, etc.
You try to get all of your friends to read your favorite books.
Everything reminds you of the book. (EVERYTHING)
You quote random lines all the time. (ALL THE TIME.)
You try to do things that the characters do, even though you know you can't.
You've gotten incredibly bored in class, and debated on doing something your favorite character can do to escape the class.
You have pictures of your favorite characters on your computer.
You've got a book memorized.
You've read a specific book more than five times. (lots...)
You've read a book with 400 pages in less than two days. (Of course I have! That's tiny! It would only take about 4 hours, if I like the book. )
You've planned and prepared a siege on a writer's house because he/she killed a character you like.
You blatantly deny it when someone calls a character fictional.
IF YOU ARE A BOOK NERD AND PROUD OF IT, COPY AND PASTE ONTO YOUR PROFILE!!!!!!
BOOH-YAH!!! Books rule!
If you or your best friend is insane copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you talk to yourself and aren't afraid to admit it copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have music in your soul copy and paste this into your profile.
IF YOU HAVE BEEN ON YOUTUBE FOR MORE THAN 5 HOURS PASTE THIS IN YOUR PROFILE! (Once I pulled an all-nighter. Just on YouTube. 0_o)
If you feel the need to read through someone's profile even when you don't know them, copy and paste this into your profile.
92 percent of teens would be dead if Ambercromibe and Fitch said to stop breathing, if you're part of the 8 that would be laughing your head off, copy and past this into your profile.
If you love Fanfiction.net, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you get easily obsessed copy this to your profile.
If you have a true friend, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you believe all your favourite anime characters are indeed alive in their own dimension, copy and paste this into your profile.
Less than 1 percent of teenagers don't use make-up. Are you one of those who don't? BE PROUD AND GLUE THIS THING IN YOUR PROFILE!
98 percent of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2 percent who hasn't, copy & paste this in your profile.
Weird is good, strange is bad, and odd is when you don't know which to call someone. Weird is the same as different, which is the same as unique, then weird is good. If you are weird and proud of it, copy this onto your profile!
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever fallen off a chair backwards, copy and paste this in your profile.
If you like being utterly random copy and paste this on your profile
If you have ever said something that has nothing to do with the current conversation, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you are weird, insane, crazy, odd, not-normal, a freak of nature, psychotic, random, or anything similar, post this in your profile
95 percent of people are concerned with being popular. If you are part of the five percent who couldn't care less, copy this to your profile.
If you've ever wished you could go into a book and strangle some of the characters for being so incredibly dumb, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever yelled at the book you were reading because the characters did something stupid post this on your profile.
If at one time you misspelled or forgot how to spell a word less than four letters, copy and paste this onto your profile
If you are the kind of person that gets really excited when you get, like, two reviews, copy this into your profile.
If Fanfiction to you is what Facebook is to other people, copy this to your profile.
If you have ever forgotten what you were going to say, right before you say it, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever started laughing as reading a story, you look up, and people around you look at you like you're crazy, copy and past this into your profile.
98 of the internet population has a Myspace. If you're part of the 2 that can resist stupid fads, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever fallen madly in love with a cartoon/anime character, copy and past this to your profile
There's nothing wrong with arguing with yourself. It's when you argue with yourself and LOSE, it's weird. If you agree, copy this and put it in your profile.
If you are insane and love it, copy and paste this into your profile.
If there are times when you wanna annoy people just for the heck of it, copy this into your profile.
If your profile is long, copy and paste this on it to make it even longer.
If you have ever been hit in the face with a ball and started laughing maniacally, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever asked a really stupid, obvious question, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you have ever gotten so completely sidetracked in a conversation that you don't remember why you were talking in the first place, copy this into your profile.
If you hear voices of the characters in your head...copy and paste this on your profile.
For me, crazy is a loose term. Crazy is when you stare at a pencil and laugh when someone asks you what you are doing that is so interesting about the eraser. Crazy is when you have an hour-long sob fest, and then start singing and dancing when your favorite song comes on. Crazy is when you do or say a completely random thing, like "Do you ever wonder where the eraser bits go?" or having a thumb war with yourself. If you're crazy, copy this onto your profile.
I like cheese. I have seen purple cows. If two gooses are geese, then why aren't two moose meese, or when two foots are feet, why aren't two footballs feetball? Milk tastes good. People call me crazy, which I am, but I'm also random! If you're random and proud of it, copy and paste this in your profile!
Admitting you are weird means you are normal. Saying that you are normal is odd. If you admit that you are weird and like it, copy this onto your profile.
If you ever read past two in the morning, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you've ever been standing straight up and suddenly fell down for no apparent reason, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have your own little world, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think that being unique is cooler than being cool, copy this on your profile.
If, with no warning, you have laughed during a movie part that wasn't funny, put this in your profile.
If you have ever had a mad laughing fit for absolutely no reason, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you are obsessed with fanfiction copy this into your profile.
If you have ever zoned out for more than five consecutive minutes, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever just wanted to SLAP someone, copy this onto your profile.
Only crazy people can understand the brilliance of crazy things. If you are crazy and proud of it, copy and paste this into your profile!
If you are anti-social sometimes copy this into your profile.
If you haven't died yet, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you like chocolate as much as I do, copy this in your profile.
If you spend multiple hours each day reading or writing or a combination of both...copy and paste this on your profile.(Mostly it's in my head, then write it down, then hit myself for forgetting.)
If you've ever copied and pasted something onto your profile, copy and paste this onto your profile
98 percent of teens can walk without running into walls. If you're in the 2 percent that can't, post this in your profile.
If you have a ridiculously long profile, copy and paste this onto your profile to make it longer.
If you enjoy copying and pasting these copy and paste thingys, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you find yourself making fanfictions of other fanfictions in your head, post this in your profile.
If you think the world would be easier if everyone was on fanfiction.net because--judging from the copy-paste thingys in the profiles--everyone dares to be different and doesn't care what people think, post this in your profile.
If you ever walked into a room then forgot what you were doing, then started walking away and remembered copy this your profile.
If you are obsessed with fanfiction copy this into your profile.
If your a fangirl/boy and proud of it, copy this into your profile
If you have a story in your head, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you like anime or manga, copy and paste this in your profile.
Copy and repost if you're 12 or older and still watch some shows on Nickelodeon.
If you are part of the .0000001 percent of people who don't have a MySpace, copy this onto your profile.
If you think that being unique is cooler than being cool, copy this on your profile.
No one's perfect. If you know and like that your not perfect, Copy this to your profile.
If you don't watch Laguna Beach or the O.C. or The Hills religiously, never have, never will, and are proud of it, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you believe that preps travel in packs then place this on your profile.
If you've ever wanted to go into a book and slap/ scream at a character copy and paste this onto your profile
If your friends think you’re crazy for reading a book about six flying kids (and their talking dog), and you don’t care, copy and paste this is your profile.
If you think that Writer's Block sucks, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever walked into a wall because you were looking sideways at a friend, copy this into your profile
If you love rain, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you are random and don't care, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you believe teenagers are steryotyped, put this on your profile.
If you've ever tried to put your hair behind your ears and ended up poking yourself in the eye, copy this into your profile
If you've ever burst out laughing in a quiet room, add this to your profile
If you talk back to the TV, copy this into your profile.
If you love walking around in the pouring rain without an umbrella, copy this to your profile. (I totally do this!)
If you read people's profiles looking for things to copy and paste into your profile, copy and paste this into your profile
(\ _ /)
This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your profile to help him on his way to world domination
If you haven't died yet, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you have ever just wanted to SLAP someone, copy this onto your profile
If at one time you misspelled or forgot how to spell a word less than four letters, copy and paste this onto your profile.
93 percent of American teens would have a severe emotional breakdown if someone called them a freak. If you're a part of the 7 percent who would ask the person, "What was your first clue?", copy and paste this into your profile (Even though I'm Australian, not American)
Justin Bieber falls off a building. 90% of the girls are crying. 9% are watching while eating popcorn. 1% are pushing Justin off the building. If you are part of that 9 or 1%, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever pushed on a door that said pull or vise versa, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever run into a door, copy and paste this into your profile
If you realize that copying and pasting things into your profile is pointless, yet you do it anyways, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you spend multiple hours each day reading or writing or a combination of both...copy and paste this on your profile.
If you have ever been pushed into an ice-cold pool copy and paste this into your profile.
If you ever wondered who made up all the 'copy this into your profile' thingies then COPY THIS INTO YOUR PROFILE!
If you . . .
love to read and act crazy,
laugh and have fun,
ignore people who call you names or think you are less than them,
are always there to help your friend in their greatest time of need,
run bare foot through the grass just for the joy of the sea of cold green that tickles your feet,
spend as much time outside as you do reading or on the computer,
are a night owl who hardly sleeps,
act weird and crazy just to scare other people or make them laugh with you,
then we would be great friends. :D Copy and paste this in your profile if this is you, and add your name to the list:
I'mAnIdiotButWhoCares, Cocoaflower, Krisdaughter of Athena, MapleMischief
20 Ways To Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity
1. At Lunch Time , Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down.
2. Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don't Disguise Your Voice.
3. Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, ask If They Want Fries with that.
4. Put Your Garbage Can On Your Desk And Label it " In".
5. Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks Once Everyone has Gotten Over Their Caffeine Addictions, Switch to Espresso.
6. In The Memo Field Of All Your Checks , Write "For Smuggling Diamonds".
7. Finish All Your sentences with "In Accordance With The Prophecy".
8. Don't use any punctuation.
9. As Often As Possible, Skip Rather Than Walk.
10. Order a Diet Water when ever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
11. Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is "To Go".
12. Sing Along At The Opera.
13. Go To A Poetry Recital. And Ask Why The Poems Don't Rhyme?
14. Put Mosquito Netting Around Your Work Area and Play tropical Sounds All Day.
15. Five Days In Advance, Tell Your Friends You Can't Attend Their Party Because You're Not In the Mood.
16. Have Your Co-workers Address You By Your Wrestling Name, Rock Bottom.
17. When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream "I Won! I Won!"
18. When Leaving The Zoo, Start Running Towards The Parking lot, Yelling "Run For Your Lives! They're Loose!"
19. Tell Your Children Over Dinner, "Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go."
20. And The Final Way To Keep A Healthy Level Of Insanity.
Re-post this and spread the stupidity!
15 THINGS TO DO AT WAL-MART (I had deleted one due to the thought that it was inappropriate)
1. Set all the alarm clocks in Electronics to go off at 5-minute intervals.
2. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
3. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone, " 'Code 3' in housewares"... and see what happens.
4. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
5. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
6. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
7. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask, "Why can't you people just leave me alone?"
8. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
9. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.
10. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.
11. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look" using different size funnels.
12. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through, say "PICK ME!" "PICK ME!"
13. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream.. "NO! NO! It's those voices again!"
14. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!
15. Get several bouncy balls and throw them down an aisle shouting "pikachu, I choose you!"
Repost this if you laughed... Or are planning to do any of these things.
37 Things To Do In An Elevator
1. Crack open your briefcase or handbag, peer inside, and ask, "Got enough air in there?"
2. Stand silent and motionless in one corner, facing the wall, without getting off.
3. When arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to open the doors, then act as if you're embarrassed when they open by themselves.
4. Greet everyone with a warm handshake and ask them all to call you Admiral.
5. Meow occasionally.
6. Stare at another passenger for a while. Then announce in horror: "You're one of THEM!" and back away slowly.
7. Say "DING!" at every floor.
8. Say "I wonder what all these do?" and push all the red buttons.
9. Make explosion noises whenever someone else pushes a button.
10. Stare grinning at another person for a while, then say, "I have new socks on."
11. When the elevator is silent, look around and ask, "Is that your beeper?"
12. Try to make personal calls on the emergency phone.
13. Draw a little square with chalk on the floor then say to the other passengers, "This is my personal space."
14. When there's only one other person on the elevator, tap them on the shoulder then pretend it wasn't you.
15. As you are coming to the end of the journey, get emotional and have a group hug with the other passengers. Tell them that you will never forget them.
16. Ask if you can push the buttons for other people, but push the wrong ones.
17. Hold the doors open and say that you're waiting for a friend. After a while, let the doors close and say, "Hi, Greg. How's your day been?"
18. Drop a pen and wait until someone bends to pick it up, then scream, "That's mine!"
19. Bring a camera and take pictures of everyone in the lift.
20. Pretend that you're a flight attendant, and review emergency exits with the other passengers.
21. Swat at flies that don't exist.
22. Yell, "Group hug!", then enforce it.
23. Make race car noises when someone gets on or off.
24. Congratulate all for being in the same lift as you.
25. Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering, "Shut up, all of you just shut UP!"
26. Walk in with a cooler that says "human head" on the side.
27. While the doors are opening, hurriedly whisper, "Hide it...quick!", then whistle innocently.
28. Let your cell phone ring--don't answer it.
29. Walk into the lift and say, "This reminds me of being buried alive. Ah, those were the days..."
30. Take shoes off before entering. Then look shocked and disgusted when others don't.
31. Ask people which floor they want, then say, "Is that your final answer?"
32. Also in your bellboy act, ask people what floor they want. Whenever they answer, give them a glare and say, "You should be ashamed of yourself!"
33. Ask loudly, "Did you feel that?"
34. Tell different people that you can see their aura.
35. When the door closes, announce to the others, "It's okay. Don't panic, they open up again."
36. Announce in a demonic voice, "I must find a more suitable host body."
37. Dress up in a long black cloak with a hood, stare at everyone, and in a deep voice announce: "It is time..."
This is about abortion. Read on, but have a tissue ready.
Mommy I am only 8 inches long but I have all my organs. I love the sound of your voice. Every time I hear it I wave my arms and legs. The sound of your heart beat is my favorite lullaby.
Mommy today I learned how to suck my thumb. If you could see me you could definitely tell that I am a baby. I'm not big enough to survive outside my home though. It is so nice and warm in here.
You know what Mommy I'm a boy!! I hope that makes you happy. I always want you to be happy. I don't like it when you cry. You sound so sad. It makes me sad too and I cry with you even though you can't hear me.
Mommy my hair is starting to grow. It is very short and fine but I will have a lot of it. I spend a lot of my time exercising. I can turn my head and curl my fingers and toes and stretch my arms and legs. I am becoming quite good at it too.
You went to the doctor today. Mommy, he lied to you. He said that I'm not a baby. I am a baby Mommy, your baby. I think and feel. Mommy, what's abortion?
I can hear that doctor again. I don't like him. He seems cold and heartless. Something is intruding my home. The doctor called it a needle. Mommy what is it? It burns! Please make him stop! I can't get away from it! Mommy! HELP me!
Mommy I am okay. I am in Jesus's arms. He is holding me. He told me about abortion. Why didn't you want me Mommy?
Every Abortion Is Just . . .
One more heart that was stopped. Two more eyes that will never see. Two more hands that will never touch. Two more legs that will never run. One more mouth that will never speak.
If you're against abortion, re-post this and if you almost cried post this in your profile (abortion isn't some random preventative measure; it's murder. It's evil, cruel, and it's a gift...from the devil.)
'The girl you just called fat? She is overdosing on diet pills. The girl you just called ugly? She spends hours putting on makeup so people will like her. The boy you just tripped? He is abused enough at home. See that man with the ugly scars? He fought for his country. That guy you just made fun of for crying? His mother is dying. Put this on your profile if your against bullying. She bets 94% of you wont put this on your profile, but she's sure the people with a heart and backbone will'.
Now, for something a little more cheerful.
Turn on your Ipod/Ipad/nook/tablet/computer/whatever you listen to music with and put it on shuffle. The name of the song answers the question no matter how dumb or silly this may seem. NO SKIPPING SONGS!!!
1. What is your motto?
Jingle Bells Rock
2. What do your friends think of you?
The Fool On The Hill (So true... I even live at the top of a hill!)
3. What do you think about very often?
4. What is 2 plus 2?
Gimme! Gimme! Gimme!
5. What do you think of your best friend?
Hush, Hush, Hush
6. What do you think about the person you like?
Easy to Love (HELL YES!)
7. What is your life story?
Master Blaster (Okay..)
8. What do you want to be when you grow up?
9. What do you think when you see the person you like?
Get Together (:O)
10. What do your parents think of you?
Cupid (That got weird quickly...)
11. What will you dance to at your wedding?
Set Fire To The Rain
12. What will they play at your funeral?
You're Nothing Without Me (:p)
13. What is your hobby/interest?
14. What is your biggest secret?
I Don't Understand Anything (This is true... When I'm in maths...)
15. If you could go back in time what would you change?
16. What is the worst thing that could happen?
Fat Bastard (Um...)
17. How will you die?
18. What is one thing you will regret?
19. What makes you laugh?
Sons and Daughters (reprise)
20. Will you ever get married?
Bring it On (So, that's a yes?)
21. What kind of car will you have?
Road to Dead (Um... What?)
22. What scares you the most?
23. Does anyone like you?
Baby Knows ( xD )
24. What hurts right now?
25. What will you repost this as?
Deora Ar Mo Choi
Okay, that was hilarious! xD