Author has written 3 stories for Saints Row, Resident Evil, and Sons of Anarchy.
Greetings fellow readers. I just joined up by recommendation by a friend on Facebook, and so far it looks to be very promising. I have been writing for almost seven years now. I have went from short stories to a few novels over the years; none of them are published though. However, I haven't given up. Do you want to hear something funny? My journey as a writer all started from a cliffhanger ending to a popular game franchise from Santa Monica Studios: God of War. I was finishing up God of War II. I had gotten so into it that by the time the cliffhanger came to pass, I was highly dismayed. With that reaction alone, I stood up from my gaming space, walk into my office, got out my sketchbook (Yep, a sketchbook.), and started writing a short story based on a fan's point of view for a third God of War story. By the time I calmed down from the ending ordeal, I looked back on how many pages I had written. Six, full pages to be exact, and this is coming from a guy who had no interest in crafting a story before. Since that time, I had expanded my writing genres from video game fan fiction, to narratives, two romance stories, and a six part series that is based on apocalyptic themes. Here are their titles in case you're interested.
1. Light Bringer (music based story)
2. Opposite Attraction (Romance)
3. A Romantic Dream (Romance)
4. The Lone Soul (Apocalyptic for the first three stories)
5. The Lone Soul 2: Second Strike
6. The Lone Soul 3: Fight to the end
7. The Lone Soul 4: Afterlife (Supernatural for the last three)
8. Lone Soul: Bloodlines (Part 1)
9. Lone Soul: Salvation (Part 2)
10. Max Payne 3 (fan fiction)
11. Halo 4 (fan fiction)
12. Metal Gear Z: New Snake (fan fiction)
Now here are a few of the novels I have finished and are still in the making.
1. Survival (Twilight fan fiction before I knew what Twilight was really about)
2. The Last Hunt (Vampire slayers)
3. Temple of Kurinthian (Resident Evil fan fiction)
4. The Wesker Legacy (An RE7 fan fiction)
5. Soldiers of the Row (Saints Row fan fiction)
As for downtime, I play video games, watch TV shows, go out for walks. I always feel walking is the best way to get the creative juices flowing for a story. I even sometimes act out a certain plot point in my head. Ha, sometimes it's best to live in fiction.
Unsafe External Link