Author has written 1 story for Percy Jackson and the Olympians.
Heyo! Wow... i have actually done this. I WROTE SOMETHING IN MY PROFILE. ok, party's over.
So now that I'm actually doing this I find it weird to write about myself... I'll do my best, but no guarantees, okay?
Look at the flag up at the top of my profile (should say if not CANADA FOR THE WIN!)
Writing (its why I'm here right)
Sports in general
PASTA!!! and pizza
And for all ye who doth have mucheth time, le list de moi:
1. ONE OF YOUR SCARS, HOW DID YOU GET IT? I have a scar on my lower lip. I proved that the song 'No More Monkey's Jumping on the Bed' is actually sung for a reason.
2. WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN YOUR ROOM? Paint. Posters. Accomplishment things like ribbons and the like.
3. DO YOU SNORE, GRIND YOUR TEETH, OR TALK IN YOUR SLEEP? None of the above -I'm apparently a kicker. (Idk, I'm sleeping though)
4. WHAT TYPE OF MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO? Everything, but in particular, Alternative.
6. WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW? Knowledge that I'm going to do well in life.
5. Did you notice 5 and 6 are swapped around? *looks*... my life is a lie.
7. WHAT DO YOU MISS? The days when you were young and innocent, and that sorry could fix everything since you were so stupid.
8. WHAT IS YOUR MOST PRIZED POSSESSION(S)? My laptop... my precious...
9. HOW TALL ARE YOU? 5,2. And probably stuck that way too.
10. DO YOU GET CLAUSTROPHOBIC? A bit, but rarely.
11. DO YOU GET SCARED IN THE DARK? Sometimes...
12. THE LAST PERSON TO MAKE YOU CRY? Myself.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PERFUME FOR A GIRL? I... don't even know?
14. WHAT KIND OF HAIR/EYE COLOR DO YOU LIKE ON THE OPPOSITE SEX? Just bright tones of whatever for eyes (so like bright blue, or bright brown) and stuff. Although honestly, any combo can look good, but I'm one for natural hair colors if you're gonna dye your locks. *although if you dye your hair some insane color, I will probably give you a high five/props*
15. WHERE CAN YOU SEE YOURSELF BEING PROPOSED TO? I'm not the Oracle. Ask Rachel Dare.
16. COFFEE OR ENERGY DRINK? Coffee. But rarely.
17. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PIZZA TOPPING? Bacon. :D
18. IF YOU CAN EAT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE? Cookies. Chocolate chip cookies.
20. HAVE YOU EVER EATEN A GOLDFISH? The snack that smiles back? - Yes. The fish itself - Not that I know of.
21. WHAT WAS THE FIRST MEANINGFUL GIFT YOU'VE EVER RECIEVED? Probably my iPod Nano back when I was 8.
22. DO YOU LIKE ANYBODY? Yes. But I'm not saying.
23. ARE YOU DOUBLE JOINTED? Nope.
24. FAVORITE CLOTHING BRAND? Hard to say. I just wear whatever. But GAP maybe?
26. DO YOU HAVE A PET RIGHT NOW? Yup.
27. WHAT KIND IS IT? A tuxedo cat named Sally. She's sorta fat too.
28. WOULD YOU FALL IN LOVE KNOWING THAT THE PERSON IS LEAVING? If you can control falling in love, then sure I guess.
29. WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO TELL SOMEONE HOW MUCH THEY MEAN TO YOU? Treat them with kindness, but joke around with them a lot.
30. TYPE A NUMBER FROM ONE TO A HUNDRED: 62
31. BLONDES OR BRUNETTES? Brunettes. I'm brunette.
32. WHAT IS THE ONE NUMBER YOU CALL MOST OFTEN? Probably my home phone number?
33. WHAT ANNOYS YOU MOST? People that smack when chewing.
34. HAVE YOU BEEN OUT OF THE UK? I've been to the UK, on vacation...
35. YOUR WEAKNESSES? Cookies. And Procrastination.
36. MET ANYONE FAMOUS? Not that I know of.
37. FIRST JOB? Ski Instructing.
38. EVER DONE A PRANK CALL? Yup. (Sorry Pizza Pizza)
39. DO YOU SWEAR? Hell f*king no. :D
40.WHAT WERE YOU DOING BEFORE FILLING THIS OUT? Interneting, and writing my story.
41. HAVE YOU EVER HAD SURGERY? Yeah. Appendicitis, it was on Christmas Eve too.
42. WHAT DO YOU GET COMPLIMENTED ABOUT MOST? My drawing. I draw loads.
43. HAVE YOU EVER HAD BRACES? *sighs* Right now, on my teeth.
44. WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY? A unicorn! And a castle!...:D... But I'd actually want it to be celebrated. My family and I just...it didn't happen.
45. How are you? Amazing. I'm downright amazing.
6. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? My middle name was after my Grandma, but otherwise, no.
47. DO YOU WISH ON STARS? Sometimes.
49. WHAT KIND OF SHAMPOO DO YOU USE? Shampoo doesn't matter. Conditioner is a whole different story...
50. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Most of the time.
51. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE MEAT? Bacon. No argument.
52. ANY BAD HABITS? Bite my nails. Say 'no offense' way too much. Procrastination.
53 WHAT CD ARE YOU MOST EMBARRASSED TO HAVE ON YOUR SHELF? Er... well in iTunes I have a song by Kanye West... (i'll go in a corner now)
54. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? YES. I'd want to see what 'me' would think of 'me'.
56. DO LOOKS MATTER? Yes and no. What's on the inside is more important, no question, but looks are a nice add on.
57. HOW DO YOU RELEASE ANGER? I try and stay calm most of the time, I haven't gotten really angry in like a year. But when I do, I say stupid things, and yell. A LOT.
58. WHERE IS YOUR SECOND HOME? Hard to say. If I had to say though, one of my friends houses.
60. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD? Lego. The amount of curses that I learned through my parents stepping on it is astronomical.
61. HOW MANY NUMBERS ARE IN YOUR CELL PHONE? Not many. Just my friends and most importantly, my mom. *I love you mommy!*
62. WERE YOU A FAN OF BARNEY AS A KID? Nope. (Hooray!)
63. DO YOU USE SARCASM? Nope. NEVER. NOT AT ALL. NOT EVEN ONCE IN MY WHOLE LIFE.
64. MASHED POTATOES OR MACARONI AND CHEESE? Mac and Cheese. When I was 8 my parents stopped supervising me while making it since I had it so much. They didn't mind that I was using the stove at all.
65. WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A GUY/GIRL? Good personality. Humor. Wit. Able to be sarcastic, and sentimental when needed. Good looks aren't the most important, but they're certainly a factor.
66. WHAT ARE YOUR NICKNAMES? I refuse. Just no. (they're embarrassing okay?)
67. WHATS YOUR FAVORITE BAND/SINGER? Imagine Dragons!
68. WHAT ARE YOUR FAVOURITE TV SHOWS? Teen Wolf.
69. WHAT WAS YOUR ACT SAT SCORE? My what?
70. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOUR? Mint Chip or various flavors of Sherbet.
71. DO YOU HAVE ALL YOUR FINGERS AND TOES? Yes...?
72. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU WORKED OUT? Thursday. I was barely able to get up and down stairs for the following days because my quads were so sore. (It's Sunday now. I had soccer. And baseball. And badminton.)
73. DID YOU NOTICE THAT THERE WAS NO #64? *looks back* LIES. THERE IS A 64.
74. WHATS THE FASTEST YOU HAVE GONE IN A CAR? Over 110 mph. I don't really know though. (I can't drive yet)
75. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS? If I had the time to always look at them, then yes.
76. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO? Gotta Get Away -The Black Keys
78. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Friends.
79. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE IN THE OPPOSITE SEX? Their hair, then their height I guess, I mean, I'm SO short.
80. FAVORITE THOUGHT PROVOKING SONG? "Same Love" By Macklemore - PREACH.
81. FAVORITE THING TO HATE? wait...WHAT? I love hating idiots I guess.
82. FAVORITE MONTH OF THE YEAR? I freaking love July. End of school, and start of summer.
83. FAVORITE ZODIAC SIGN? I'm a Pisces, but I like Scorpio.
85. WHAT IS YOUR HAIR COLOUR? Look back to question 31.
86. EYE COLOR? Green. Mostly. Bits of brown and grey are there too though.
89. FAVOURITE FAST FOOD PLACE? McDonalds or Tim Hortons (it's a Canadian thing)
90. YOU LIKE SUSHI? *glares* Who doesn't?
91. LAST THING YOU WATCHED? YouTube - Ryan Higa
92. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR? April Fools. (it's in two days. :D)
93. PLAY ANY MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS? Yup. Trumpet and Piano.
94. REPUBLICAN OR DEMOCRAT? I don't know. Those are American.
95. KISSES OR HUG? Hugs. But kisses work too.
96. RELATIONSHIPS OR ONE NIGHT STANDS? Relationships. I'm not fond of AIDS.
97. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU BOUGHT? Gum.
98. WHAT KIND OF CAR DO YOU HAVE? I don't... have a car...
99. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING? The Maze Runner Trilogy (no spoilers!)
100. DESCRIBE YOUR LOVE LIFE: Non-existent. Or as my friends say "A single Pringle, ready to mingle!"