Author has written 1 story for Percy Jackson and the Olympians.
Born in the USA but I'm Canadian at heart. Sorry, America, but hockey, winter, skiing and boarding, maple syrup, Kraft Dinner and endless apologies are the way to go. That being said, winter also cultivates hot chocolate and coffee addictions, so I think we all know who's the real winners here.
I don't have many stories (haha one) but either way, glad you found yourself here!
If you ever wanna talk about being Canadian, my story, or just a simple hi/hello, please, click that button. PM me. I'll try to respond in a quick manner!
And for all ye who doth have mucheth time, le list de moi, aka, if you want to know more about me:
1. ONE OF YOUR SCARS, HOW DID YOU GET IT? I have a scar on my lower lip. I proved that the song 'No More Monkeys Jumping on the Bed' is actually sung for a reason. Aka: Nails that stick up on floorboards can merit trips to hospitals.
2. WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN YOUR ROOM? Paint. Posters. Accomplishment things like ribbons and the like and lots of my artwork.
3. DO YOU SNORE, GRIND YOUR TEETH, OR TALK IN YOUR SLEEP? None of the above, but I nap like cat. Lockers are great for storing pillows and blankets when you have a scheduled spare and a comfy couch in the library.
4. WHAT TYPE OF MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO? Anything and everything. I have Yeezy to The Little Mermaid to Imagine Dragons to the Ramones. I do love me some good Indie/Alternative, Rock, and Pop though.
6. WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW? Knowledge that I'm going to do well in life.
5. DID YOU NOTICE 5 AND 6 ARE SWAPPED AROUND? *looks*...*sighs*
7. WHAT DO YOU MISS? The excitement of the morning of Christmas when I was a true believer...and a little shit for waking up at 6:30 am. Every. Year.
8. WHAT IS YOUR MOST PRIZED POSSESSION(S)? My laptop, or my phone.
9. HOW TALL ARE YOU? 5,2. (158cm)...or vertically challenged, according to very tall friends.
10. DO YOU GET CLAUSTROPHOBIC? Nope!
11. ARE YOU SCARED OF THE DARK? Only if I'm going to trip and fall because I can't see.
12. THE LAST PERSON TO MAKE YOU CRY? Them parental units.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PERFUME FOR A GIRL? I don't even know? I have something that's very nice and I use but don't even know from where becuase I got it as a gift that I call 'Candyland' due to lack of knowledge and because it makes me think of Sweet Shops.
14. WHAT KIND OF HAIR/EYE COLOR DO YOU LIKE ON THE OPPOSITE SEX? Just bright tones of any color for eyes. Bright blue, light brown, doesn't matter the color really, but really, any eye color can look hella good. As for hair, I'm personally one for natural hair colors in terms of dying, but if I ever see some insane color or something out of this world, I will probably want to give that person a high five/props because that's courageous and cool.
15. WHERE CAN YOU SEE YOURSELF BEING PROPOSED TO? I don't even know. Hopefully somewhere that I personally, and the person proposing to me likes.
16. COFFEE OR ENERGY DRINK? Coffee. All day. Every day. Several cups. #ThankYouSchool #YouGotMeIntoDrugs #CoffeeHasCaffiene #WhichIsADrug #NailedIt
17. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PIZZA TOPPING? Bacon. Or Ham. Or Pepperoni. I just order a meat lovers, ok.
18. IF YOU CAN EAT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE? Cake? Cookies? Steak? Fries? Burgers? Kraft Dinner? Just hit me up with chocolate or junk.
20. HAVE YOU EVER EATEN A GOLDFISH? The snack that smiles back? - Yes. The fish itself - Not that I know of.
21. WHAT WAS THE FIRST MEANINGFUL GIFT YOU'VE EVER RECEIVED? Probably my iPod Nano back when I was 8.
22. DO YOU LIKE ANYBODY? *sighs and looks at the camera like it's the Office or something* ...it's complicated.
23. ARE YOU DOUBLE JOINTED? Nope. I'm stiff-jointed if that's a thing.
24. FAVORITE CLOTHING BRAND? Anything comfortably, casual, and fashionable. Urban lazy hipster mix and match.
26. DO YOU HAVE A PET RIGHT NOW? Yes.
27. WHAT KIND IS IT? A tuxedo cat named Sally. She's fat and loves pets and shedding on all our white clothing and furniture.
28. WOULD YOU FALL IN LOVE KNOWING THAT THE PERSON IS LEAVING? Yeah. Have a great time in the time that you have, and when time's up...*shrugs*
29. WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO TELL SOMEONE HOW MUCH THEY MEAN TO YOU? Give 'em wholesome hugs and text them equally as wholesome memes. :)
30. TYPE A NUMBER FROM ONE TO A HUNDRED: 62
31. BLONDES OR BRUNETTES? Um, in what context?
32. WHAT IS THE ONE NUMBER YOU CALL MOST OFTEN? My friend, or my home phone number.
33. WHAT ANNOYS YOU MOST? People that smack when chewing. It just...no. Please no.
34. HAVE YOU BEEN OUT OF CANADA? Yes, many times. US, Cuba, Barbados, Bermuda, UK, Belgium, France, Austria, China, New Zealand
35. YOUR WEAKNESSES? *gospel voices sing* gotta love that procrastinatiiiooonnnn!
36. MET ANYONE FAMOUS? Not that I know of.
37. FIRST JOB? Ski Instructing.
38. EVER DONE A PRANK CALL? Yup. (Sorry Pizza Pizza)
39. DO YOU SWEAR? Mind your f*cking language, there are f*cking kids on this website. (Yes, often...too often)
40.WHAT WERE YOU DOING BEFORE FILLING THIS OUT? Interneting, and writing my story.
41. HAVE YOU EVER HAD SURGERY? Appendectomy. Tonsillitis.
42. WHAT DO YOU GET COMPLIMENTED ABOUT MOST? My drawings/artistic creations. Also for baked goods.
43. HAVE YOU EVER HAD BRACES? Yes, for four years. I've been released into the wild, and am free now.
44. WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY? A unicorn! And a castle!...:D... But I'd actually want it to be celebrated...it just didn't happen. Oh well. :)
45. HOW ARE YOU? I'm well? Doing fine?
6. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? My middle name was after my Grandma, but otherwise, no.
47. DO YOU WISH ON STARS? Almost never, but I will appreciate how gorgeous they are whenever I get the chance.
49. WHAT KIND OF SHAMPOO DO YOU USE? I'm one of those horrible (amazing) people who's hair is fine with anything, so I don't remember.
50. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Rarely. Only if I try and pretty it up.
51. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE MEAT? You're asking me to choose from a fine cut of breaded lamb, or a rare and juicy seared fillet, or a excellently seasoned striploin...to some greasy bacon cooked up on a Sunday morning, or some great K-BBQ? The universe will implode before I choose.
52. ANY BAD HABITS? Bite my nails. Procrastination. Coffee addiction/not sleeping enough.
53 WHAT CD ARE YOU MOST EMBARRASSED TO HAVE ON YOUR SHELF? Nothing? I own up to my (completely illegally downloaded) music library I have on iTunes.
54. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? YES. I'd want to see what 'me' would think of 'me'.
56. DO LOOKS MATTER? Yes. They're your first impression and gets attention. After that though you're working with personality.
57. HOW DO YOU RELEASE ANGER? I try and stay calm most of the time, but otherwise, I give myself time to let loose small things, or get out anger through sports/running at the gym. Baseball batting practice is very therapeutic.
58. WHERE IS YOUR SECOND HOME? One of my friend's houses.
60. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD? Lego. The amount of curses that I learned through my parents stepping on it is astronomical.
61. HOW MANY NUMBERS ARE IN YOUR CELL PHONE? Not many, only my close friends, I text them, but Snapchat other people.
62. WERE YOU A FAN OF BARNEY AS A KID? I don't think so.
63. DO YOU USE SARCASM? Nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
64. MASHED POTATOES OR MACARONI AND CHEESE? Mac and Cheese, or *ahem* Kraft Dinner.
65. WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A GUY/GIRL? Any guy that can put up with my pun and wordplay game is already amazing. And if they pun back...
66. WHAT ARE YOUR NICKNAMES? Shorty, Midge (bc Midget was apparently too much to say), and variations of my first and last name.
67. WHATS YOUR FAVORITE BAND/SINGER? There are so many to choose from! I don't want to!
68. WHAT ARE YOUR FAVOURITE TV SHOWS? Teen Wolf, The Great British Bake Off, the 100, Jeopardy, Letterkenny.
69. WHAT WAS YOUR ACT SAT SCORE? My what?
70. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOUR? Mint Chip or various flavors of Sorbet.
71. DO YOU HAVE ALL YOUR FINGERS AND TOES? Yes...?
72. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU WORKED OUT? Sunday. I went for my weekend run. *sighs happily* With new running shoes. *blissfully grins*
73. DID YOU NOTICE THAT THERE WAS NO #64? *looks back* LIES. THERE IS A 64.
74. WHATS THE FASTEST YOU HAVE GONE IN A CAR? I'm guessing about 130kph. It's what I've done on the highway.
75. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS? If I had the time to always look at them, then yes.
76. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO? A Spotify playlist. New Orleans Big Brass Band, under Jazz. Some quality stuff.
78. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Friends.
79. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE IN THE OPPOSITE SEX? Face, then their height, then...I don't know? (As an artsy kid, it is a habit to notice everything without trying ot make it creepy. It's for reference/research purposed of understanding the muscular and bone structure of the human body, okay? *winks heavily*)
80. FAVORITE THOUGHT PROVOKING SONG? "Same Love" By Macklemore. Simple but effective.
81. FAVORITE THING TO HATE? wait...WHAT? I don't necessarily like hating people but anybody who's misogynistic and proud of it can escort themselves out.
82. FAVORITE MONTH OF THE YEAR? Hard to say, but either December or January, being close to the end of the year, and in the winter.
83. FAVORITE ZODIAC SIGN? I'm a Pisces, so let's go with that.
85. WHAT IS YOUR HAIR COLOUR? Look back to question 31.
86. EYE COLOR? Green.
89. FAVOURITE FAST FOOD PLACE? McDonalds or Tim Hortons (it's a Canadian thing). Starbucks if it counts.
90. YOU LIKE SUSHI? Who doesn't?
91. LAST THING YOU WATCHED? A Snapchat Video from my friend. She was dealing with a moth in her house.
92. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR? Christmas Eve.
93. PLAY ANY MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS? Yup. Trumpet and Piano.
94. REPUBLICAN OR DEMOCRAT? Democrat. (Obama's hella cool.)
95. KISSES OR HUG? Hugs. But kisses work too.
96. RELATIONSHIPS OR ONE NIGHT STANDS? Relationships. I'm not fond of AIDS...but if you're both clean, porque no los dos? ;)
97. DESCRIBE YOUR LOVE LIFE: *smiles innocently* You're not supposed to kiss and tell.
98. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU BOUGHT? Coffee.
99. WHAT KIND OF CAR DO YOU HAVE? I don't own a car.
100. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING? Re-reading Harry Potter just because it's so damn good.