Author has written 15 stories for Rise of the Guardians, How to Train Your Dragon, and Zootopia.
A Spell On You
Name/Initials: A. M.
Genre(s) of Work: Romance; Hurt/Comfort; Friendship; Suspense; Horror; Poetry
Favorite Movies: How to Train Your Dragon; Rise of the Guardians; Twilight; The Princess Bride; Pirates of the Caribbean; Zootopia
Favorite Games: Five Night's At Freddy's; Undertale
Favorite Books: How to Train Your Dragon (Cressida Cowell); Twilight (Stephenie Meyer); Divergent (Veronica Roth)
Main Pairing(s): Toothcup; Jackrabbit
Things to know about me when reading my stories!
1. I'm a hopeless romantic, i will turn nearly ANYTHING i see into a romance. Not kidding. I'd turn a slasher movie into a romance if i could.
2. I have trouble spelling the word definitely it always comes out defiantly. Don't know why...
3. I can get writers block rather easily so please be patient with me.
4. I'm not the best writer in the world, so please excuse the quirky stuff that won't make sense.
5. Though i won't force you. I would love it if you would leave a review. I know you just read the chapter/story and you want to move on with your life, but reviews mean a lot. It gives me a boost to know people acknowledge my work.
6. Sometimes i will get out of character with certain, well, characters in a story. Please excuse this, it's very hard to keep them in their natural way.
7. Now, as your browsing through the chapters of the stories i've written, sometimes you will find a story that doesn't make sense. Why is this? I wrote it and posted it at like 4 a.m.
8. My writing, though romantic at most, will get gory. Sometimes with blood, sometimes with arguments/angst, sometimes i'm just all out swearing through a chapter.
9. Most of my stories are based on dreams i've had or songs that i listen to. If you scroll downward to see the titles of the stories, i guarantee you, if you ask, i could tell you what song each title was based off of.
10. I love writing! But i understand i'm not the best. So please critique all you want! I love getting better too.
11. I will take requests!
12. Romance is my genre. Everyone has a genre of a story, or a base to a story. I base all of mine on romance.
13. I usually take a bit of time with updating my stories.
14. When I write smut it's usually detailed as hell