Author has written 13 stories for How to Train Your Dragon, Rise of the Guardians, and Big Hero 6.
I've been around here for a while now, and this site never ceases to amaze me. As you can see in my favorites list, I have an interest in many fandoms, from Dreamworks to Disney to Marvel (I will always mention Disney and Marvel seperately, just because they are both awesome!) and others I won't bother you with by mentioning it.
My name is Anita, I'm nineteen years old (my birthday is the 22th of May) and I live in Holland. I have three brothers (two older, one younger) and I'm in college now, studying to become a primary school teacher. I love to read, act, sing and make music in general. I play trumpet in a showband, and I am trying to act in more theatre plays, but auditions are slow going :P
I'm a big fan of Imagine Dragons, but I also like music from other genres. From Rammstein to classical, I'm the kind of person that likes a bit of mostly everything.
As for my penname: I really started to come out of my shell writing on this website. I got the chance to be myself, and you are all such amazing people to accept me for who I am. You have helped me so much! I like the me I am now, and I want to be this me forever, so that's why my penname is Forever Me
If you want to ask me something else, something I have missed to mention, feel free to PM me!
I saw this on the profile of Doomsday BeamXD, and i thought is was really funny, so here it is:
How to maintain a healthy level of insanity:
1. At lunchtime, sit in your parked car with sunglasses on and point a hair dryer at passing cars. See if they slow down.
2. Page yourself over the intercom. Don't disguise your voice.
3. Every time someone asks you to do something, ask if they want fries with that.
4. When caught sleeping at school/work/wherever you are not supposed to be sleeping, and you are woken up, shout, "AMEN!"
5. Put decaf in the coffeemaker for three weeks. Once everyone has gotten over their caffeine addictions, switch to espresso.
6. When you drop a pen, don't pick it up. When someone reaches to pick it up for you, scream, "Wait! That's mine!!!"
7. Finish all you sentences with: "In accordance with The Prophecy"
9. Skip down the hall rather than walk and see how many looks you get.
10. Order a Diet Water whenever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
11.Specify that your drive-through order is 'To Go'.
12. Sing along at the opera.
14. Put mosquito netting around your work area and play tropical sounds all day.
15. Five days in advance, tell your friend you can't attend their party because you have a headache.
17. When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream 'I Won! I Won!'
18. When leaving the zoo, start running towards the parking lot, yelling: "Run for your lives! They're loose!"
19. Tell your children over dinner: "Due to the economy, we are going to have to let one of you go..."
20. And the final way to keep a healthy level of insanity:
Copy and paste this to make people who read bios smile.
I am Lu (120)
Kendra James (7)
Sandfire Kat (12)