Author has written 5 stories for Harry Potter, and Percy Jackson and the Olympians.
Hey guys!!! :) S is here!!!! :D (I wont give you my first name, because I'm too paranoid, but you can call me Katie, from my admin names!)
I want to thank Burdge for my beautiful avatar! :)
My basic enough info is here, in my profile!! :D All you need to know is that I'm a cailìn!! :D (WE IRISH ROCK!!!)
The 27 Commandments of Fanfiction
1. Thou shalt not post a fic until it has been checked for grammar and spelling errors. The fanfiction gods hath given you a spellchecker on the computer for good reason. Use it.
2. Thou shalt not post a chapter of less than 100 words, unless it is a drabble. This displeases the masses.
3. Thou shalt not put author's notes in the middle of the story.
4. Thou shalt NEVER use text-speak in a fic, unless the characters are actually texting.
5. Thou shalt keep to one tense, and only one, throughout the story. Do not switch randomly.
6. Apply the above number 5 to POVs as well.
7. Thou shalt not get offended when someone makes fun of the crack pairing featured in your fan-fiction. It probably is rather hilarious.
8. Thou shalt not use , ;, or >:( in a fan-fiction to show the emotion exhibited by a character.
9. Thou shall tryeth to keep characters in character!
10. Thou shall not treat every criticism as a flame.
11. The author's note is not a spot for your personal drama, and thou shalt not make it so.
12. Thou shalt not put any form of the phrase "first fic" in thy summary.
13. Thy created characters must not have names that exceed five syllables in length. Nor shall thy name have more than five words in length.
14. Thou shall not insert thyself into the story line as thyself or as a character- yes we know that you are in love with yourself and are very narcissistic, we just don’t want to read about how you end up with the main character.
15. If thou art writing a story that does not follow the original story line, point it out in the beginning.
16. Thou shall not make a person randomly smart or powerful unless stating a reason for the change (a good reason).
17. Thou shalt show and not tell.
18. Thou shalt not EVER use the phrase "I suck at summaries" in-est thine summary. This annoys thine readers.
19. Thou shalt not write the same way thou speak-est- writing is an art.
20. Thou shalt ALWAYS spell the word "okay" correctly. Using the letter "K" is an unacceptable compromise.
21. Thou shalt only use cliches when thou (a) art writing a parody or (b) find a new and interesting twist to make such cliches bearable to thine reader.
22. Thou shalt always separate dialogue from two separate speakers in two separate paragraphs. Otherwise thine readers shalt be confuse-ed.
23. Thou shalt not EVER make a chapter all one paragraph. THIS INFURIATES BOTH THINE READER AND THE FAN-FICTION GODS. They have given thee an ENTER key with good reason.
24. Thou shalt not write with thy caps lock on, it displeases the masses and causes thy readers to lose their vision and make angels weep.
25. Thou shalt know how to spell the character's names correctly before you writeth the fiction. Misspelling the name of the main characters makes readers angry and distracts from the story.
26. Thou shalt not say in thine summary "summary inside". This shows lack of creativeness and infuriates the masses. The only exception is when a summary is cut short and a continuation of it lies inside.
27. Thou shall use paragraphs and space the story so it is not terrifyingly daunting to thine readers.
FANDOMS (in no particular order):
Percy Jackson and the Olympians
The Heroes of Olympus
The Mortal Instruments
The Infernal Devices
The Hunger Games
The Kane Chronicles
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
Danny, the Champion of the World
Rise of the Guardians
How to train your Dragon
Pirates of the Caribbean
Perks of Being a Wallflower
Silver Linings Playbook
Rise of the Brave Tangled Dragons
Top 35 OTP's, Ships & Cannons (in no particular order):
Percabeth= Percy and Annabeth
Fax= Fang and Max
Tratie= Travis and Katie
Coranda= Connor and Miranda
Fourtris= Tobias and Tris
Marlynn= Marlene and Lynn
Mariah= Marlene and Uriah
Jasper= Jason and Piper
Charlena= Beckendorf and Silena
Lazel= Leo and Hazel
Leu Elleo= Leo and Lou Ellen
Frazel= Frank and Hazel
Sizzy= Simon and Isabel
Clace= Clary and Jace
Eggy= Ella and Iggy
Ronmione= Ron and Hermione
Hinny= Harry and Ginny
Tella= Tyson and Ella
Till= Tessa and Will
Jessa= Jem and Tessa
Malec= Magnus and Alec
Frangelina= Fred and Angelina
Georgelica= George and Alica
Thane= Thor and Jane
Jily= James and Lily
Fletchyrie= Fletcher and Valkyrie
Thalico= Thalia and Nico
Gronuper= Grover and Juniper
Kale= Katniss and Gale
Annick= Annie and Finnick
Voldetrix= Voldemort and Bellatrix
Tepper= Tony and Pepper
Blackeye= The Black Widow and Hawk-eye
Salex= Sabina and Alex
Finchel= Finn and Rachel
Samtanny= Sam and Britanny
Okay, I just have five thing I want to say before you read my stories:
1. I don't read books just for the romance
Yes, Romance is a plus when reading books, especially when they're cute couples like Percabeth or Fax, but that doesn't I read that specific book because it has romance in it.
I guess what I'm trying to say is, when I'm writing fanfiction, I don't write based on romance. I write an adventure with a dash of romance on the side. I do write small one-shot's where there's romantic or non-romantic bonding, but I would never write a 30 chapter fanfic on "Trying to get Perseus Jackson into bed." or stuff like that. No. Not me. So if you want romance, you can look at my short stories (which I will be posting later) on the couples I find cute.
2. I don't write shows/movie/comic fanfics. Just books, or short fanfics. Mostly Percy Jackson, Harry Potter and maybe some Maximum Ride
Yes I do take some requests, but only for the 1 chap fanfics. PM me if you have an idea you want me to write. I'd be more than happy to, as long as it is book related
3. Don't threaten me when I don't have time to update often. I have a life of my own, that doesn't revolve around my stories, so if you can't patiently wait for my story to come out and think that you can threaten it out of me, your wrong. I'll just delete my story, if many people think they can threaten me to update faster. So don't try. I won't be giving out any very personal details on this site, except for the first initial of my name, and my admin name.
4. Constructive criticism is welcome by all means, but I'm not bothered with flames. If you have a problem with my story, PM me instead of reviewing. I would to prefer to take your skinny ass down in private than you being humiliated. ;) J.k, but I will do that if you annoy me, because I have a short temper and very sarcastic
5. My stories may contain bad language, drug abuse, abuse, alcohol, and adult themes. If you don't approve of any of those things, please don't read my stories and tell me to take out certain things that offend you.
CLOTHES AND OUTFITS!! :)
Annabeth's dress in Chap 2 of THP: i00.i.aliimg.com/wsphoto/v0/592629242/SD3153-Hot-sale-a-line-white-organza-and-black-appliques-mini-cocktail-dresses.jpg
Narwhals - Weebl's Stuff.
Like an underwater unicorn
Like an underwater unicorn
If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says if you deny Me, I will deny you in front of My Father in the gates of Heaven
If you believe in the ONE AND ONLY TRUE GOD, Paste this into your profile
Did you know that 98 of teenagers will not stand up for God, and 93 of the people that read this won’t repost it?
Jesus had no servants, yet they called him Master...
He had no degree, yet they called him Teacher...
He had no medicine, yet they called him Healer...
He had no army, yet kings feared him...
He won no military battles, yet he conquered the world...
He committed no crime, yet they crucified Him...
He was buried in a tomb, yet He lives today
Feel honoured to serve such a leader who loves us...
If you believe in the tiune God, Father, Son, and Holy Ghost
then copy and paste this in your profile
If you ignore him, in the Holy Bible, Jesus says...
"If you deny me before man, I will deny you before my Father in Heaven..."
So there was this missionary in Africa and he finds two guys fighting. So he breaks up the fight and one guy needs to go to the doctor so the missionary pays for it.
When he goes back home a few months later the people at his church tell him that they got the urge to pray for him so they got a group together and prayed. He asked the men who were there to stand up and they did. There were twenty six. The same amount of guards the man said he had.
Amazingly, whether you believe or not,
If you belive in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this.
This is a story about God. Read if you believe in him, and read even if you don't.
A teenage girl about 17 named Diane had gone to visit some friends one evening and time passed quickly as each shared their various experiences of the past year. She ended up staying longer than planned, and had to walk home alone. She wasn't afraid because it was a small town and she lived only a few blocks away.
As she walked under the tall elm trees, Diane asked God to keep her safe from harm and danger. When she reached the alley, which was a short cut to her house, she decided to take it. However, halfway down the alley she noticed a man standing at the end as though he were waiting for her. She became uneasy and began to pray, asking for God's protection. Instantly a comforting feeling of quietness and security wrapped round her, she felt as though someone was walking with her. When she reached the end of the alley, she walked right past the man and arrived home safely.
The following day, she read in the newspaper that a young girl had been raped in the same alley just twenty minutes after she had been there. Feeling overwhelmed by this tragedy and the fact that it could have been her, she began to weep. Thanking the Lord for her safety and to help this young woman, she decided to go to the police station. She felt she could recognize the man, so she told them her story. The police asked her if she would be willing to look at a lineup to see if she could identify him. She agreed and immediately pointed out the man she had seen in the alley the night before. When the man was told he had been identified, he immediately broke down and confessed. The officer thanked Diane for her bravery and asked if there was anything they could do for her. She asked if they would ask the man one question. Diane was curious as to why he had not attacked her. When the policeman asked him, he answered, "Because she wasn't alone. She had two tall men walking on either side of her." Amazingly, whether you believe or not, you're never alone. Did you know that 98 of teenagers will not stand up for God, and 93 of the people that read this won’t repost it?
Percy Jackson & The Olympians Pledge
I promise to remember Percy
whenever I'm at sea
I promise to remember Annabeth
whenever a spider comes at me
I promise to protect nature
for Grover's sake of course
I promise to remember Luke
whenever my heart fills with remorse
I promise to remember Chiron
whenever I see a sign that says "Free Pony Ride"
I promise to remember Tyson
when a friend says they'll stick by my side
I promise to remember Thalia
when a friend is afraid of heights
I promise to remember Clarisse
whenever I meet someone who loves to fight
I promise to remember Bianca
when I see a sister scold her younger brother
I promise to remember Nico
whenever I see someone who doesn't get along well with others
I promise to remember Zoe
when I watch the stars
I promise to remember Rachel
when a limo passes my car
I promise to remember The Stolls
when my home is beginning to unsettle.
I promise to remember Beckendorf
whenever I see someone working metal.
I promise to remember Silena
whenever a friend takes one for the team
I promise to remember Michael Yew
whenever I see a smile that gleams.
I promise to remember Briares
whenever I see someone playing hand games.
I promise to remember those lost in the Battle of the Labyrinth
whenever I see a cloth in flames.
I promise to remember those campers who fought in the Titans War
whenever I see someone go against the odds.
Yes, I promise to remember Percy Jackson and the Olympians
wherever I may go.
Heroes of Olympus Pledge
I promise to remember Jason
whenever someone forgets something.
I promise to remember Piper
whenever I see someone feel unwanted by their parents.
I promise to remember Leo
when I see someone run away.
I promise to remember Annabeth
when someone misses someone.
I promise to remember Percy
when I see someone refuse to give up.
I promise to remember Hazel
when I see someone who has made a hard decision.
I promise to remember Frank
when someone is different then expected to be.
I promise to remember Reyna
when I see a fair and just leader.
I promise to remember Octavian
when I see a ripped stuffed teddy.
I promise to remember Don the Faun
when someone asks me for money.
I promise to remember HoO
wherever I may go.
The Twelve Olympians Pledge
I promise to remember Zeus
When I see lightning in the sky
I promise to remember Athena
When an owl's flying high
I promise to remember Poseidon
Whenever I'm at sea
I promise to remember Ares
When someone's mean to me
I promise to remember Hades
When I think of someone passed away
I promise to remember Aphrodite
When it's Valentine's Day
I promise to remember Artemis\
When I see an arrow and a bow
I promise to remember Hestia
When a fire brightly glows
I promise to remember Dionysus
When I see someone drinking wine
I promise to remember Demeter
When the plants are growing fine
I promise to remember Apollo
When I see the gleaming sun
I promise to remember Hermes
When I see someone on the run
I promise to remember Hera
When I hear of a queen
I promise to remember Hephaestus
When I see an invention that's extreme
Wherever I may go, Whatever I may see
I shall remember the deities of ancient Greece
The Kane Chronicles Pledge
I promise to remember Carter
When a true leader comes
I promise to remember Sadie
When I hear someone pop their gum
I promise to to remember Zia
When a fire brightly glows
I promise to remember Khufu
When I watch a Lakers show
I promise to remember Walt
When I put on jewelry
I promise to remember Alyssa
When I see pottery
I promise to remember Jaz
When I see a sacrifice
I promise to remember Felix
When some penguins are on ice
I promise to remember Julius
When a lecturer does drone
I promise to remember Amos
When I see a saxophone
Whatever I may see, wherever I shall go
I promise to always remember the characters of The Kane Chronicles
I promise to remember Rick Riorden
for making these awesome characters!
Now swear it on the River Styx! *Thunder*
If your a Demigod copy this into your profile
In loving memory of...
...Luke Castellan, who died to save Olympus and will always be remembered as a hero
...Zoe Nightshade, who went on a quest knowing very well that she would die
...Bianca di Angelo, who sacrificed herself to save her friends
...Daedalus, who died to prevent Luke's army from using the Labyrinth
...Silena Beauregard, who died of the greatest heroes
...Charles Beckendorf, who let himself die for the sake of a mission's success
...Ethan Nakumura, who redeemed himself in the end only to be killed by Kronos
...Everyone else who died in the Titan War or saving someone else because they knew it was right.
May they rest in Elysium or The Isle of Blest
I am the girl that doesn't go to school dances, or games, and when I do go, I sit in a corner and read a book. I am the girl that people look through when I say something. I am the girl that spends most of her free time reading, writing, or doing other activities that most teenagers wouldn't call normal. I am the girl that people call weird and a freak either behind my back or to my face. I am the girl that doesn't spend all her time on MySpace, or talking to a girlfriend on a cell phone or regular phone. I am the girl that hasn't been asked out in a year. I am the girl that has stopped to smell the flowers and jump and splash in the rain. BUT I am also the girl who knows and is proud to be who she is, doesn’t care if people call her weird (it's a compliment), who loves reading and writing and doing the things that no one seems to have the time to do any more, who loves and is obsessed with Percy Jackson, who can express herself better with words than actions, who doesn't need a guy to complete her, and knows the importance of the little things. Copy and paste this onto your account, and add your name to the list, if you are anything like me, so the girls who are different and unique can know in their weakest time that they are unique but not alone: Iheartjake, TeamJacob101, Boysareadrag, The Dawn Is Breaking, twilite addict, ihatejacob1, Blondejoke101 MyBFCanSparkle, Rockyrocks919 xXxDaughterofAthenaxXx, daughterofhades5565,darkangelxx22xx,Thalia101,Aguilita Cruz,EmilyJackson-Hero, Goddess of Myths, Hunter Of Artemis 101, One With The Fandoms
Important Things I Learned From Rick Riordan:
Even cat goddesses like growling at birds.
Underwater kisses are way better than normal ones
The five elements are earth, air, fire, water, and cheese.
Children of rival gods can fall in love.
No one really knows why the Egyptians wrote without vowels.
Nemean lions can be defeated with freeze dried ice cream.
Eating fruit bats is bad for your health.
Contrary to popular belief, hellhounds can be domesticated.
The Set animal does not appreciate being named Leroy.
Yes, that twelve year old wearing a silver jacket is a goddess.
Jackal headed gods can be very attractive.
Math teachers really are evil.
Set's secret name is Evil Day.
It's not easy to insult a daughter of Athena.
Elvis was a magician. No, really.
Do not trust the bald man who wants to sell you a water bed.
Hieroglyphics are fun to read.
A god of toilet paper can actually be really cool.
Demons will give you free samples if you ask nicely.
If you hear a voice in your head, you're not crazy - you just have an super-powerful god living inside you.
Vegetarians are Satyrs in disguise.
With great power comes a great need to take a nap.
Paradises are places that can get you killed.
Gods get offended easily. Then they blow stuff up.
Avoid poisonous swords or you'll die, after you shrivel slowly to dust.
Three kids can drown in a really big bathtub.
Everything strange washes up on the shores of Miami.
You can't enjoy practical jokes when you feel like one.
Say hello to pink poodles.
Even heroes drool in their sleep.
Don't blow your nose when someone near you is running from skeletons.
It's possible for god to be named Fred.
Something I've been forced to notice...
The Lightning Thief: Happy Ending
The Sea of Monsters: Confusing, Though Happy Ending
The Titans Curse: Happy Ending
The Battle of the Labyrinth: Somewhat Happy Ending
The Last Olympian: Extremely Happy Ending
The Red Pyramid: Happy Ending
The Throne of Fire: Suspenseful Yet Happy Ending
The Serpents Shadow: Horridly Opened Yet Still Happy Ending
The Lost Hero: Happy Yet Heartbreaking Ending
The Son of Neptune: So Suspenseful Yet Still Happy Ending
The Mark of Athena: Brilliant, yet Terrifying Ending. I'm still getting over it.
Conclusion; The Mark of Athena is the only book with a nerve racking, shake causing, tear inducing, chock hazardous ending of any book Uncle Rick wrote
Percabeth Rules Forever...
Contrary to polular belief, America is not a democracy, it is a Percabethtatorship.
-There are no sterioids in baseball. Just the power of Percabeth.
- A picture is worth a thousand words. A Percabeth moment is worth a billion words.
- When taking the SAT, write 'Percabeth' for every single answer. You will score over 8000.
- Rick Riordan once worked for the San Diego evening news. Everynight he would make the same forecast: "Partly cloudy with a 100% chance of Percabeth."
- He who lives by the sword, dies by the sword. He who lives by Percabeth never dies.
- To be or not to be? That is the question. The answer? Percabeth.
- All roads lead to Percabeth. And by the transitive property, total awesomeness.
- President Roosevelt said: "WE have nothing to fear but fear itself. And pairings that go against Percabeth.
- In a fight between Batman and Darth Vader, the winner would be Percabeth.
- There's an order to the universe: space, time, Percabeth... Just kidding. Percabeth is first.
- There are two types of people in the world: people that suck, and Percabeth shippers.
- Most people know that Descartes said, "I think, therefore I am." What most people don't know is that the quote continues, "... a Percabeth shipper."
- He who laughs last, laughs best. He who laughs at Percabeth... dies.
- People have often asked the U.S, "What is your secret weapon against terrorists?" They simply reply... Percabeth.
- The active ingredient in Red Bull is Percabeth juice.
- Some people say that Percabeth is a myth. Those 'some people' are now dead.
PJO Fans compared to Normal People:
NORMAL PEOPLE: Rely on their local weatherman for the weather forecast
NORMAL PEOPLE: Say "OMG!"
NORMAL PEOPLE: Go to a psychiatrist to tell their feelings
NORMAL PEOPLE: Say "Shut up or I'll tell on you!"
NORMAL PEOPLE: Think that PJO fans are stupid
NORMAL PEOPLE: When being chased yell "HELP ME SOMEBODY!"
NORMAL PEOPLE: Get nervous/scared during thunderstorms
NORMAL PEOPLE: Would choose somewhere sunny to go for vacation
NORMAL PEOPLE: Don't have this on their profile
Percy Jackson and the Olympians Survey
1. Which book from the series was your favorite? Why?
The Last Olympian. I just love how it revolved around the war. Rick did a pretty good job on it, considering what James Patterson did for Max Ride's ending. I do love Max Ride, it's just that the ending didn't answer some questions like: How in Hades is Fang immortal? and What happened to the rest of the flock? Are they dead?Though, I kinda didn't like how it ended with 'For once, I didn't look back.' but only because the series ended so abruptly Like for instance, in Harry Potter, it showed that Harry and Ginny etc. had kids, and who was married and all that. I was expecting that, but only because I didn't know there was going to be another series starring Percy and Annabeth. If it had ended as: Percy and Annabeth smiled as their beautiful daughter Silena waved them goodbye before rushing off to join her friends in Camp Halfblood we would have known that Percabeth made it out of Tartarus, and where is the thrill in that?
2. Which Olympian god/goddess is your favorite? Least favorite?
Poseidon, he's pretty awesome! I also like Dionysus. He's annoying and a brat, but he's pretty funny! I don't like Hera, or Athena. Athena's a bit too snobbish of her wisedom. She is very wise, but she thinks she know everything. She also needs to chillax. Hera is Hera. I don't need to explain what I don't like about her
3. Which half-blood/mortal in the series is your favorite? Least favorite?
In the PJO series? Percy and Annabeth, and Sally are my favorite half-bloods and mortal. I like all the characters, but my least favorite mortal would be Matt Sloan or Nancy Bobofit, and my least favorite demigod would probably be Chris, but I do like him! :)
4. Which do you prefer: Lukabeth or Percabeth?
Percabeth, but Lukabeth is one of my top BroTP's
5. Annabeth or Rachel?
Annabeth, but I do like Rachel now she's toned down a bit, and not a threat considering she has to stay a virgin for the rest of her life...Sorry, I get jealous when someone makes a move on Percy.
6. Thalia or Luke?
Toughie. Thalia gets on my nerves for some reason. I don't know why, and I think she's cool, but she gets on my nerves. I didn't like Luke until the TLO when he started fighting Kronos for consciousness. I honestly can't answer that
7. Riptide or Backbiter?
Did you even have to ask? Riptide all the way! :)
8. Wisdom or the Sea?
Probably wisdom. I rather not being stupid and being able to row a boat than being smart and scared of the water. If that makes any sense. Yeah, I'm not very smart, which is another reason I would probably pick wisdom!
True or False (opinion based)
True! :) They're definitely my favorite couple, with Tratie falling in 2nd and Charlena 3rd.
False! Though I did like Rachel, I didn't like the fact she knew Annabeth liked Percy, but then kissed him anyways. It was a bit mean, but then when she realized that Percy cared for Annabeth more, she pulled it off as "Sorry Percy, I'm dumping you. I thought I liked you, but I realized I didn't. I only like the world you live in. Sorry about that, but now I've after making confused about your feelings and doubts, how about you go over and ask Annabeth out? " and then Percy was like "I didn't know we were together, but okay, I'll go ask Annabeth out...?" She was a true bitch about it, and it made me dislike her immensely But I like her now she's the oracle and her and Annabeth had made nice!
3. I have read one of the books in less than 4 hours.
Oh thank the gods I'm not the only one! True
4. I wish that when Annabeth first kissed Percy that they weren't about to die and he would've kissed her back.
False, because it wouldn't have been as entertaining. We knew Annabeth was jealous of Percy, but we didn't know if she truly like-liked Percy, ya know? It would be typical of her to refuse her feelings until the last second, and then did it because she finally accepted them. It wouldn't have been good to have Percabeth dating in the book before the last one. No, it's nice to have a ending where everything falls into place.
5. I have written fan-fiction for this series.
True :) And whoever is reading this at the moment should totally check it out ;)
Call Me Maybe - Heroes of Olympus Style.
Piper: I hate my mom can't you tell?
Percy: I was judo-flipped by my girl
Annabeth: I missed you Seaweed Brain
Frank: My life depends on a stick
Hazel: Lived twice, you big piles of schist
Jason: I keep getting hit by some bricks
Coach Hedge: But you guys are still cupcakes
Leo: The horse was running
Gel back, Nymphs were coming
Scrawny yeah, baby you know it
Where'd you think you're going Echo?
Piper: Hey, I just met you, and this sounds crazy,
but my boyfriend has amnesia, so help us maybe
Percy: It's hard to be on the run, from two weird lady's
They try to bite me, why am I invincible lately?
Annabeth: Hey I can't find my, boyfriend Percy
These things always happen, they make me berserky
Frank: After my mom's death, how could this be worse?
Oh, found out my dad was the Roman god Mars
Hazel: Yeah I came back from the dead
Jason: Why do I keep hitting my head?
Coach Hedge: Gotta wind nymph girlfriend
Leo: Shit, Buford's gonna blow
Piper: Got this really cool knife
Percy: What is so wrong with my life?
Annabeth: Oh please, you can make me your wife...
Frank: You could get married in Tartarus!
Hazel: I was born in the 1930's
Died in Alaska when I was thirteen
Found out I dated my friends granddad
Can my life get any worse?!
50 Pick Up Lines Travis Stoll Really Shouldn't Have Used on Katie Gardner
1) "Pardon me, but I seem to have lost my phone number. Do you think I could borrow yours?"
2) "You know how scientists say the skin is the largest organ on the human body?" "Yeah." "Well, not in my case."
3) "Did it hurt?" "Did what hurt?" "When you fell from heaven."
4) "Are you running out of breath?" "I'm sorry?" "From running through my head all night."
5) "Did the sun just come up or did you smile at me?"
6) "Your lips just look so lonely. Would they like to meet mine?"
7) "Katie, do you work at Subway?" "No . . ." "Really? Cuz you just gave me a five dollar foot long."
8) "My name's Doug. That's 'god' spelled backward with a little bit of you wrapped up in it." "Your name's Travis." "Sigh. You totally just ruined that."
9) "Do you have your tickets yet?" "To what?" *Flexes arm muscle* "The gun show!"
10) "Um, Katie, I'm doing a poll around camp to see how many females have pierced nipples."
11) "If your right leg's Thanksgiving and your left leg's Christmas, I wanna visit you in between holidays."
12) "Are you a parking ticket? Cuz you've got fine written all over you."
13) "If you were a booger, I'd pick you first."
14) "Do you have a Band-Aid? I just scraped my knee falling for you."
15) "I know what you should be for Halloween." "What?" "A light switch. Every time I see you, you turn me on."
16) "Is that cannon fire? Oh wait! It's just my heart pounding!"
17) "Of course there's lots of fish in the sea, but you're the only one I'd love to catch and mount back at my place."
18)"Eros called. He says to tell you that he needs my heart back."
19) "Do you know how aardvarks make love?" "No . . ." "Yeah, neither do I. But I know how humans make love. I think we need a demonstration."
20) "Excuse me, I just noticed you noticing me and I just wanted to give you notice that I noticed you too."
21) "If Princess Peach looked like you, I would have killed Bowser years ago."
22) "Is your name Gillette? Cuz you're the best a man can get." "My name's Katie. You've known me for, like, five years now, Travis." "I know. It's just . . . sigh. Never mind."
23) "If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I would be walking through my garden forever."
24) "Ya certainly put the shiver in me timber." "Excuse me?" "Nice poop deck on ya, lassie. Care fer a swabbin'?" "What!" "Is there an 'X' on the seat of your pants? Because it appears that there's wond'rous booty buried underneath!" "Since when the Hades did you become a pirate?" "Sigh. Conner said chicks dig pirates." "I'm more of a ninja kind of girl."
25) "The name's Stoll. Travis Stoll. And I like my milkshake shaken," *flips hair* "not stirred."
26) "My love for you is like a level 68 blood elf hunter, with season 6 gladiator helmet."
27) "Do you come here often?"
28) "Do you have a map? I just keep getting lost in your eyes."
29) "I have only three months to live."
30) "Did you know, Katie, that 90% of all rape begins with the touch of a shoulder?" *Touches Katie's shoulder*
31) "If you were a tear in my eye, I wouldn't cry. Not only because of my masculinity, but in fear of losing you." (She blushed at this one! Score!)
32) "Wouldn't we look cute on a wedding cake together?"
33) "Your eyes are like the cube off Transformers that turns all the Transformers to life, cuz when I look in your eyes, they make me feel alive."
34) "Did you just fart?" "It was that spider over there, I swear!" "Cuz you blow- What!"
35) "Hey, the Lucky Charms dude was right! There was a treasure at the end of the rainbow!"
36) "I have an owie on my lip." "I'm sorry." "Wanna kiss it and make it better?"
37) "Are you a magic mushroom because you're making me grow?"
38) *Places hand on Katie's thigh* "Are you nervous?"
39) "May I?" "May you what?" "Take a picture. I need Santa to know exactly what I want for Christmas."
40) "Well here I am! What were your other two wishes?"
41) "I wish you were a door so I could bang you all day long."
42) "If I was a stampeding wildebeest running through the Savannah, you would be my watering hole."
43) *Holds out hand out to Katie* "I'd like my breath back from when you took it away."
44) "Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I walk by again?"
45) "Do you have a boyfriend?" "No . . ." "Do you want one?" "I don't know. Maybe." "Well, when you want a manfriend, come and give me a call."
46) "That's a nice set of legs you've got there, Katie." "Um . . . thanks?" "No prob. When do they open?"
47) "I'd rather ride you than Yoshi any day."
48) "Kiss me if I'm wrong but is your name . . . Sarah?" Slap! "That wasn't a kiss, Katie!"
49) "I may look like an Ewok, but I'm all Wookie where it counts." "I'm sorry?" "You've been looking for love in Alderaan places!" "What?" "You've never seen Star Wars, have you?" "No . . ." "Oh, Katie. What are we going to do with you?"
50) "Rejection can lead to emotional stress for both parties involved, and emotional stress can lead to physical complications such as headaches, ulcers, cancerous tumors, and even death. So for my health and yours, just say yes."
An Ode to Katie Gardner
"Ahem," Travis cleared his throat.
"Katie, my love, you're so very pretty.
My heart longs to be with you forever.
And although you are not very witty,
Your knock-knock jokes can sometimes be clever.
Your pretty eyes are brown like mud and dirt
Your glorious boobies are amply sized
The punches you'll give me will surely hurt
But your reaction, rest assured, is prized
Katie, I am madly in love with you
My feelings for you cannot be pretend
Can you find it in you to love me too?
For my life will most certainly end
Katie Gardner: my love, my dove, my doll
I'm hot for you babe; let's go to the mall!"
Big Harry Potter Survey
Are you obsessed with Harry Potter?
Could you prove that statement in court?
Do you know any of the characters' middle names?
Yea, a good few.
Have you seen all the movies?
Yeah, I own the box set
Read all the books?
I got them for Christmas in 4th class, and I read them all in one month because I was hooked from the first chapter on the first book
What do you think of J.K. Rowling?
Brilliant writer! Amazingly detailed, and keeps the plot fresh.
Hard question. Probably the twins, Charley, Ginny, Ron and Bill. So basically, all the kids 'cept Percy. He pisses me off. A DISGRACE TO THE NAME PERCY!!
Hagrid or Sirius. I started blubbering like a baby when Sirius died.
Tonks! and probably Bellatrix! She's such a badass!
Hagrid or Sirius
Group Of Characters?
The twins. Dumbledores Army. The Order.
Tonks, Bellatrix, Hagrid or Sirius.
Remus, Hagrid, McGonagall, Snape, Moody, Sprout, Flitwick
Frangelina, Ronmione or Georgelica
Bertie Botts Every Flavour Bean
Hogsmede, or Hogwarts
That's tough. Don't expect me to choose! That's like picking a Stoll!!
Weasley Wizard Wheezes
Percy. When I read something like "Percy has a girlfriend!" I think ANNABETH!!!!! Then I'm like DAMN YOU PERCY WEASLEY! YOU'RE NOT AS AWESOME AS PERSEUS! So... yeah
The Carros, Umbridge and Greyback
Lavender or Umbridge
emmm Greyback or Umbride!
Zacharias Smith, he's a bullshitter so he is!!
Expelliaramus. Sorry, but it really pissed me off when Harry kept using it!
Borgin & Burkes.
Knockturn Alley. The dungeons. Snapes office
Couples--What do you think?
One of my favourite ship!
No!!! The first book I was kinda like, I wouldn't mind it, but over time i was definitely a ronmione fangirl. Especially in the 6th book/movie when Harry and Hermione were comforting eachother. That was really cute, but more like BFF cute, like Liper. They're my top BroTP
Alright. Not my favourite ship, but they are cute together!!
No, they don't fit. And Harry thinks Luna is nice, but rather odd, and I don't like that he thinks that, even though I probably would.
Nooooo, Nuh-uh. But it would be kinda cute is pansy had a crush on Harry
No. Lavender pisses me off. She's so annoying!!
No, Ron doesn't really like Luna very well. Even though he considers her a friend, and will protect her against bullying, i don't think he would consider her as a good friend.
Ew no! She makes fun of Hermione! :(
No!! Fleur and Bill are made for eachother
I think they were cute, but Krums accent was annoying.
No!! They wouldn't be good for Hermione!! They'd be a bad infulence on her!
I think Lily wouldn't be good for Snape. they would end in divorce or something horrible.
Sorry, but another BroTP of mine
No!! Tupin 4 liofffeeee
What did I just say bout Tupin? yeah, ITS 4 LIOFFEEE
Okay, i admit, I shipped them, but then Pansy got really annoying :/ Her laugh is like Janice's from friends, and Draco is like Joey. So, i was happy when Draco found Astoria. :D
Yes!!! :D They're one of my top ships! Though I did think it was sad that Angelina moved on, i was glad that it was with George, who is identical to Fred down to the last freckle. Fred's death was so sad!
N'awwhh, i thought it was brilliant how they ended up together!! :)
Cho turned out to be a bitch at the end, so no.
This or That?
Harry or Ron?
Hermione or Ginny?
Neville or Seamus?
Hard. Seamus is Irish, so consider me biased, but I love Neville. So NEVILLE, with Seamus as a close second
Snape or Slughorn?
Snape!! Slughorn got on my nerves
Fred or George?
Shut up!!! That's like choosing between a stoll! D:
Harry/Ginny or Harry/Hermione?
Harry/Hermione. As a broship.
Ron/Hermione or Harry/Hermione?
Harry/Hermione or Harry/Luna?
Emm Harry/Hermione as a broship. Harry/Luna wouldn't work as a broship
Ron/Hermione or Ron/Luna?
Do you need to ask?
Hermione/Krum or Harry/Hermione?
Ron/Lavender or Ron/Hermione?
Butterbeer or Firewhiskey?
Zonko's or Weasley's Wizard Wheezes?
Hog's Head or The Three Broomsticks?
The Three Broomsticks, but I like how Dumbledores bro was the bartender at the Hogs Head
James/Lily or Snape/Lily?
Hogwarts or Hogsmeade?
Hogsmeade or Diagon Alley?
Hogsmeade. Diagon Alley is too depressing now :'(
Malfoy Manor or Knockturn Alley?
Bertie Bott's or Fizzing Whizbees?
Witch Weekly or the Daily Prophet?
Witch Weekly. The Daily Prophet is too biased. But my favourite is the Quibbler
Rita Skeeter or Barty Crouch?
Barty Crouch. It was kinda sad when he was turned into a dog bone :(
Gryffindor or Ravenclaw?
Gryffindore!! :D It's be so much craic!
Gryffindor or Hufflepuff?
Gryffindor or Slytherin?
Do I need to spell it out for you? G.R.Y.F.F.I.N.D.O.R.
Ravenclaw or Hufflepuff?
Ravenclaw or Slytherin?
Slytherin or Hufflepuff?
Have you ever been to a release party?
No :/ There are none in ireland
Ever cried while reading one of the books?
When Dobby died, when Snape died, when Dumbledore died, when Sirius died. When they were counting the bodies. I wasn't crying when Harry died.
Ever cried while watching one of the movies?
Yeah, the last one. In Snape's memory, I was bawling. I couldn't stop crying when they were counting the bodies in the great hall.
Books or Movies?
Books all the way
Had a dream about Harry Potter?
Yeah. I went to hogwarts, and Seamus wanted to marry me, but I was like "Heck no, I'm dating Leo Valdez." Then Seamus tried to fight Leo, but Leo turned on fire!:D Leo forgot that he was on fire though, and went to hug me. Then Percy came and saved me!!
Been to a fansite?
Been to J.K. Rowling's site?
Have you ever roleplayed?
If so...who were you?
Did you use to have an absurd theory?
What was it?
That Dobby never died. It was just a holoagraph sent by Voldemort to dishearten Harry. Then they buried him.
Do you hide your obsession?
When I meet new people, yeah kinda. But on facebook, tumblr, deviantart, instagram and twitter? no
Does it work?
Ever dressed up as a character?
Yep!! Bellatrix!! I could post a picture up of me as her, but I'm too lazy :P
Ever noticed you can't spell Hermione without Ron?
Oh yeah!! You can't!
Did you just try to prove that wrong?
I checked. I didn't try to prove it wrong
Notice that if Harry and Hermione got married they'd have the same initials?
Did you just try to prove that wrong?
No, I didn't
Have you noticed Lily Evans and Ginny Weasley are a lot alike?
Do you find it weird that Harry and his dad fell in love with girls so alike?
No... You're starting to annoy me
Do you know what fanfiction is?
Fanfiction? What on earth is that?? Oh gods, I'm just gonna have to look it up, aren't I?
Ever been to a fanfiction site?
I'm on one right now moron. for feck's sake your annoying
Do you read fanfiction?
What do you think? -_-
If so, do you like it?
Why would I read it if I don't like it
Are you a member of a fanfiction site?
No wayyy, that's why I'm typing this up on my profile on FanFiction.net
You are too stupid to insult
Do you write fanfiction?
What's fanfiction? :o
Do you like to write fanfiction?
If didn't, then why would I write it
Ever had Harry Potter candy?
Do you own a lot of Harry Potter stuff?
Yes I do, I have all the movies, books, some posters, albums, Tales of Beedle The Bard, Fantastic Beasts and where to find them, and quidditch through the ages
Do you have Harry Potter Scene It?
Do you have a Harry Potter shirt?
No, but I have a CHB tshirt
What character are you most compared too?
Voldemort. But only because if we're RP, I'd be voldemort.
Do you agree with this?
Yes!! Voldy's awesom
Do you have any Harry Potter nicknames?
What are they?
Pure-blood. Marauder, Death Eater
Do you object to being called them?
Are your friends supportive of your obsession?
Yeah!!! We all have a plan to go and visit Harry Potter world in Orlando when we're older!! :D
Do you have any inside jokes that relate to Harry Potter?
What's one (no need to explain)?
I'm so fly, Viktor Krum can't touch me
Do you relate a lot of things to Harry Potter?
Well, some. I'm more of a PJO girl in all honesty, so I would relate more to that!
Do you love being obsessed with Harry Potter?
I'm naturally strange, so yes
Do you wish that you went to Hogwarts?
Have you reread the books?
Yeahhh, like, 10 times each!
Have you ever had a Harry Potter-themed party?
No but I should.
Have you ever had an RP party?
No, but my friends and I have done harry Potter plays and such
Do you want to?
No, but it would be cool
Have you ever read a Harry Potter musical?
I've seen a Very Potter Musical
Have you ever written one?
Do you want to?
Nahhh, I'll leave the professionals to do that.
Have you ever entered a contest to win something Harry Potter?
Yeah, once. I didn't win. :(
If you wrote a Hogwarts musical would you let people read it?
Well, that depends. If I wanted it to be an actual production, then of course people would read it
Are you going to write one?
Is the musical thing annoying you?
Am I more annoying than Rita Skeeter?
Nope! Your good. she's pretty annoying, and this is a survey, so I should let you off.
Percy Jackson (bold ones that are you!)
You like being in charge.
You feel at home in the water.
You’re not that much of a people person.
You own a garden.
You often start fights.
You have an insatiable thirst for knowledge.
You’re very creative and artistic.
HUNTER OF ARTEMIS
You dislike boys in general.
You have a way with tools.
Every guy/girl swoons for you.
You like pick-pocketing your friends.
You’re the life of the party.
Being called 'crazy' is a compliment
I'm a daughter of Apollo and Hunter of Artemis! Who would've thought? :)
List 10 Percy Jackson characters in a random order:
Have you ever read a 5/10 fic before?
No, I never read a fanfiction bout Jason/Frank. Do people ship them? :o I bet they're called Fason or Jank
Do you think 3 is hot? How hot?
Percy? Percy's hot. Soooooo hot. Like, you could cook Ambrosia on those abs... I hope Annabeth won't gut me for this.
What would happen if 6 got 1 pregnant?
Nico got Annabeth preggers? Oh gods, ithat would be awkward. Okay, t would be a week after the exchange, after the meeting that Jason said Percy was at the roman camp. Annabeth was drunk. She had taken too much alcohol in attempts of drowning out sad feelings of Percy. Nico comforts her, and it leads to...stuff. When Annabeth finds out, her immediate response is abortion. Nico tries to talk her out of it, because even though he is the son of Hades, he knows abortion is wrong. Annabeth blows up in his face saying it's his fault, then says she doesn't want to have a child with anyone but Percy. Nico says they can pull it off as Percy's, but Annabet feels guilty, and goes ahead with the abortion. Neither person tells a soul.
Do you recall any good fics about 9?
Any good fics about Hazel? I think there's one HecateA' did and it was good. Called thirteen years or something! :P
Would 7 and 2 make a good couple?
Would Rachel and Piper make a good couple? I say they would. But, sadly, Rachel is not allowed to date, so Piper would probably be in the friend-zone until the spirit of Delphi finds a new host, and that can be a long time.
4/8 or 4/9?
Reyna/Hazel or Reyna/Frank. I say Reyna/Hazel, since those two get along better than Frank and Reyna. And Reyna does seem to be awful femminist.
What would happen if 7 discovered 3 and 8 were having a secret relationship?
What would happen if Rachel discovered Percy and Leo were having a secret relationship? I say Rachel would be supportive. She loves Percy (a.a.f.) and is always there for him through thick and thin. She also found it a bit suspicious when Leo had no one for 8 months, so she couldn't be surprised. Rachel would probably keep their secret, but also try and coach Percy into telling Annabeth, and their friends.
Make a summary of at least 20 words of a 2/6 fan fic.
Summary of Piper/Nico fanfic? Piper's scared. Percy and Annabeth have just fallen into Tartarus. She needs reassurance, but her best friend and her boyfriend both find themselves to blame. She just needs to talk to someone who understands. When she stumbles across Nico in the stables one day, she gets the comfort she needs, and maybe, a little more...? (If anyone reading that summary thinks it's a good idea, go ahead! It's all yours)
Suggest a title for a 1/5 hurt/comfort fic.
Annabeth/Jason comfort fic? Okay, how about "I wish there never was an exchange"
What kind of plot would you use if 4 wanted to seduce 1?
Reyna tries to seduce Annabeth? Well this could be fun. How about: Reyna knew this was the only way to get that field report off Annabeth's desk in the Athena Cabin. She was the only one in the legion who had the balls enough to do it after seeing the blonds fighting skill. Reyna gulped down her pride, and entered Cabin 6#, not expecting her ex-praetor and her target to be...occupied. (If you want to use this idea, go ahead! I'm not stopping you!)
Does anyone on your friends list read 7/9?
Any of my friends read Rachel/Hazel? Emm, not that I know of...
2 and 5 are in a secret relationship, how would 4 feel?
So, Piper and Jason are in a secret relationship, how would Reyna feel? Emm, my guess is Reyna would feel depressed and hurt, but she would keep her head help up high, and do what's right, like she always does.
9 and 6 are for some reason best friends, until 6 falls for 8 and after getting his/her heart broken has a one night stand with 7, how would 1 feel?
Hazel and Nico are best friends, until Nico falls for Leo and after getting his heart broken, has a one night stand with Rachel. How would Annabeth feel? I think Annabeth would feel kinda shocked that Nico turned out to be bisexual, but get over it quickly. Annabeth would probably be thinking how desperate Nico must have been to fall for Leo of all people (just staying in character, I LOVE YOU LEO!!). She's also probably pretty pissed that Rachel would break her vow of maidenhood so soon, and how it was with a 14 year old son of Hades.
8 and 7 are lovers, until 4 sleeps with 8, causing 6's heart to break and have a one night stand with 3, how does 2 feel?
Hazel and Leo are lovers, until Annabeth sleeps with Hazel, causing Nico's heart to break and have a one night stand with Percy, how does Piper feel? Piper isn't surprised that Leo and Hazel are lovers, but she is kinda shocked that Annabeth would sleep with Hazel. She's also a bit surprised that it's Nico's heart who breaks, and not Percy's. Piper feels excluded, because she didn't know half her friends were gay, and that Nico likes Annabeth, and that Percy and Annabeth don't love each other anymore.
1 and 10 are friends, until 1 kisses 8. 5 and 8 fall in love, leaving 1 to find comfort in 2. 1 helps 2 find true love in 4 as a favor. How does 3 feel?
Reyna and Frank are friends, until Reyna kisses Leo. Jason and Leo fall in love, leaving Reyna to find comfort in Piper. Reyna helps Piper find true love in Annabeth as a favour. How does Percy feel. Percy is happy that Frank and Reyna are friends. He's also happy, that Reyna gets a break, and her and Leo like each other, as they both are the odd one out. But Percy's angry with Leo for breaking Reyna's heart and causing Pipers boyfriend to fall in love with him. Percy feels sorry for both Reyna and Piper, and is glad that Piper comforts Reyna. He's also glad that Reyna helps Piper find true love, but he's not-so-happy that it's with his girlfriend.
2 asked you to go out with him/her. Where is it, and will you go?
Piper asked me to go out with her? Awwwww, thanks Pipes! I'm not lesbian, but that doesn't mean we can't have a girls night out!! We'll go to the cinema to see Despicable Me 2, since I really want to see it, then we'll head over to McDonalds! We can have a sleepover in her house, because she lives in a mansion!! :) Luv you Piper! BEST FRIENDS FOREVER!!!!
1) Favorite guy character?
Leo!!! :D or Percy, but he's taken so LEO!
2) Favorite girl character?
Annabeth or Reyna!! They're both so awesome :3
3) Favorite god?
Apollo, Poseidon and Hermes! :D
4) Favorite goddess?
Artemis is cool
5) Favorite minor god/goddess?
Hestia is lovely! :)
6) Favorite minor characters?
The Stolls, Katie and Sally
7) Favorite monsters?
Mrs. O Leary!!!! :D She's adorable
8)Which PJatO Character Would You Date?
Leo. Everyone would be so jealous of me, and he's just awesome. I ship us. Seo!
9)Which PJatO Character Is Your Best Friend?
I'd like Lou Ellen, Katie, Piper, Percy, Annabeth, The Stolls, Leo, Will all them to be my best friends. :)
10)Which PJatO Character Do You Hate? I like them all. Drew pisses me off I suppose, so her. But I do like her. :)
11)You accidentally got stranded on a deserted island...who got stranded with you? Percy or Jason or Leo or Frank. We could swim back if I was stranded with Percy, and I would get to know where I am exactly. I could fly back with Jason. He could give me a piggy back ride! :) Leo would be hilarious, we would spend out time lighting things on fire, telling jokes and messing around. Leo could also build another Festus, or a 'Steel Boy; suit. :) Frank would be my pet. If I wanted to hug a lion, I could!! :D He could also turn into dragon or dolphin. :) I could ride him then!! ...that sounded so wrong...
12)Favorite PJO Pairing?
Percabeth. :) Tratie!! :D
13) Favorite PJO Quote?
Loads!! My favourites are probably
"How did you die?"
"It's cool. No sword. See? No sword. Calm thoughts. Sea grass. Mama cows. Vegetarianism."
14 )Favorite HOO Quote?
All of Leo quotes are funny, but my favourite would probably be
“Leo drummed his fingers. “Great. I should have installed a smoke screen that makes the ship smell like a giant chicken nugget. Remind me to invent that, next time.”
"No wonder they made you praetor!"
15) Favorite Percy Moment?
“Now, come over here so I can pat you down."
16) Favorite Annabeth Moment
"Look, I'm sorry about the band room. I hope they didn't kick you out or anything.
17) Favorite god or goddess Moment?
“Erre es korakas, Blinky!" Dionysus cursed. "I will have your soul!”
18) Favorite Grover Moment?
“Grover wore his fake feet and his pants to pass as human. He wore a green rasta-style cap, because when it rained his curly hair flattened and you could just see the tips of his horns. His bright orange backpack was full of scrap metal and apples to snack on. In his pocket was a set of reed pipes his daddy goat had carved for him, even though he only knew two songs: Mozart's Piano Concerto no. 12 and Hilary Duff's "So Yesterday," both of which sounded pretty bad on reed pipes.”
19) Favorite Random Moment?
“But how did you know where we were?" Annabeth asked.
20) Favorite Blackjack Moment?
“Hey, why do pegasi gallop as they fly, anyway?"
21) Favorite Leo Moment?
“Once the others were below, Hazel and Leo faced each other awkwardly. They were alone except for Coach Hedge, who was back on the quarterdeck singing the Pokémon theme song. The coach had changed the words to: Gotta Kill ’Em All, and Leo really didn’t want to know why.”