Author has written 44 stories for Kingdom Hearts, Fullmetal Alchemist, Avatar: Last Airbender, Fruits Basket, Star Trek: 2009, Star Wars, Beauty and the Beast, Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Star Wars, Frozen, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, Star Wars: The Clone Wars, Star Wars Rebels, Legend of Zelda, Avengers, and Mass Effect.
I'm nineteen years old and still not in college. I like music, drawing, writing, reading and playing video games. I love geology and biology and I am an overall huge science nerd. I like Star Wars, Mass Effect, Harry Potter, Percy Jackson, and almost anything Disney. I'm a small town girl who was raised by a pair of farm kids, so I know a few things about livestock that most kids in my area would have no idea about (not giving examples 'cause a lot of them are disturbing).
I'm a Christian (specifically a Quaker), a selective pacifist (look for every other solution before you result to violence - and I mean EVERY other possible solution), and a political moderate. I think that the American party system is stupid and that Donald Trump is even stupider. I am unconditionally pro-life and am adamantly against assisted suicide. I believe that homosexuality is morally wrong but recognize that it is a personal choice and try not to look down on people who are homosexual, though I disapprove of the practice itself.
I also have high-functioning autism, meaning that some of my wordings and ideas may be a little weird, but bear with me. I'm trying here.
We Are More: In progress
Brothers in Arms: On hiatus
Across the Sea: Complete
Horizon Line: On hiatus
My Immortal: Complete
(Potentially) Upcoming Stories
Don't Run For the Stairs (They'll Just Cause You to Fall): SWTOR Jedi Knight storyline as told through chronological oneshots. Will be focusing on a Pureblood Knight and Kira Romance.
From Which it was Severed: The Sith Warrior discovers that the Sith have been hiding something about his past and sets out to investigate.
The Tragedy of Umbara: The Umbara arc as perceived by the soldiers of Riot Company (Primarily Sharp and Baron).
Prototype: A young Vanguard Commander Shepard is sent to Jump Zero to learn how to control her biotics.
I will also probably be starting a series about my Clone Wars OCs, General Rens Phalco, Riot Company and the 323rd legion. If I end up doing it, I'm planning on having it run from the Clone Wars era through the Galactic Civil War. I already have one story out related to it, a one-shot called What Once Was Lost which features Rens, Sharp and Mech,but the main storyline is still in the planning stages and may or may not actually end up being written. If I do get around to writing it, I'm probably going to just write it all out on paper before posting it so that we won't have to deal as much with the update delays I've been struggling with.
Rating Range: K-T
Content Warnings: Mild language, mild to moderate violence, suicide themes, child abuse themes, bullying themes, thematic elements, alcohol use, depression themes, character deaths, suggestive themes, potential drug use, mentions/examples of mental illness
Other content info: There will be NO smut, harsh language, yaoi/yuri, pedophilia, incest, polygamy, intense violence, demonic/satanic elements, hate speech, sexual abuse, etc.
Take note that I am NOT a fan of creepy/obsessive/possessive/clingy relationships and will attempt to avoid any such relationships whenever I write romance. I've never been in a relationship so I'm not sure how well I'll do, but I will make a CONSCIOUS EFFORT to avoid writing such types of relationships because... ew.
POLICIES IN CONCERN TO READERS
1. I am willing to take requests for one-shots under the following conditions: a) It does not contain any sexual content b) It does not ask me to write for a yaoi, yuri, incestuous, polyamorous or pedophilic pairing c) It functions under one of the fandoms which I have already written for d) It does not contain material, whether it be violence, drugs, sex, etc which will raise the rating from 'T' to 'M' and e) You allow me to write it in my own interpretation and do not attempt to control every aspect of it
2. I will not accept requests for multi-chapter fics
3. I may accept requests for aspects concerning the interior of a multi-chapter fics (characters you want to see, places you want to go, pieces you want explained, etc)
4. I do not always reply to reviews and PMs, mostly because I do not always know what to say - however, if you have a question, I promise that I will try to answer it, and if you have input or a request I will try to respond to the best of my ability
5. Constructive criticism is welcome. Flames are not. If you flame me I may report abuse, and if you do it anonymously then the flame WILL be deleted. However, if you politely inform me of canonical, grammatical, or logical weaknesses/inconsistencies in my story, I will give you a virtual pat on the back and attempt to fix those errors. I am open to correction - not ridicule.
6. If you're offended by something I write, stop reading and move on. Don't whine or yell at me about being 'intolerant' or 'politically incorrect'. I hear enough of that crap on a daily basis from freaking everywhere, and I would greatly appreciate being permitted to have at least ONE place where I can just say what I want to say without someone cussing me out for it. Besides, I don't go around bashing you or your fics for writing something that I find offensive - I just go on my merry way and forget about it, and I'd be very grateful if you'd do the same. I'm not going to change my writing style or ideas just because you don't like it. You can't please everybody - and frankly, I have no intention of pleasing everybody anyway. I write to express my opinions, my views, and myself, no matter how controversial and 'politically incorrect' they may happen to be. Deal with it.
DEBUNKING A DISNEY THEORY BECAUSE REASONS
It has come to my attention that there are several extremely wild and crazy theories floating around about the connections between certain Disney and Pixar movies. Some of these theories are fairly convincing - but there are a whole lot more that, when you break them down, just don't work. So I'm going to debunk one of the most persistent of these theories because I can and I'm feeling a little bit frustrated that this theory is so widely believed when it realistically makes no sense. So here we go:
The Frozen/Tarzan theory.
One of the most persistent theories out there is that Tarzan is actually the son of King Angmarr and Queen Iduna from Disney's Frozen, and is, by extension, the younger brother of Elsa and Anna. According to this theory, the king and queen's ship survived the storm and they drifted at sea for a while before washing up on the shores of an African jungle, where they lived until they were eaten by a leopard. Apparently someone who worked on both films said that this was the case over a TV interview some time ago, and ever since then, more and more people have been believing it. Unfortunately, it can't be true.
For starters, Tarzan's parents and Anna and Elsa's parents look completely different, with Tarzan's father having brown hair and his mother having red, while Anna and Elsa's father has red hair and their mother has brown. Unless you're telling me that they used hair dye or else exposure to sea air can make your hair change from brown to red and vice-versa, they can't be the same people.
Additionally, Frozen takes place about 40 years before Tarzan does, which means that Anna and Elsa's parents would have to have drifted for at least 20 years (if not more) and forced to live on rapidly-dwindling supplies with no fresh water and a ship that was already badly damaged due to the storm, and managed to deliver a baby without either him or his mother dying, and if that wasn't enough we're supposed to believe that after being lost at sea for that long the couple was still strong enough to build themselves a shelter and survive for a fair amount of time before the jungle finally got to them. It just doesn't seem possible.
My final point is this: Frozen takes place in Norway. Tarzan takes place in Africa. There is nearly 6000 kilometers (over 3700 miles) between Norway and Nigeria (a coastal African country around the area where Tarzan is believed to be set). And that's the distance "as the bird flies", never mind how much farther it would be by sea. The idea that a nineteenth century ship could drift that far, while badly damaged, without picking up supplies anywhere, and having at least some of the passengers survive, is far-fetched at best.
Overall, this is a fun idea but it falls apart very quickly. If you take a step back and examine all the factors it just doesn't make any sense.
WHY I'M SO PICKY ABOUT KINGDOM HEARTS PAIRINGS
With all the different characters that there are in Kingdom Hearts you'd think that shipping would be easy - but in reality, nothing could be further from the truth. Relationships and friendships in that series are so complicated that it's extremely difficult to determine which pairings would be cool and which would be creepy and this and that and I don't even know… but anyway, character's relations with each other in these games are so complicated that it's hard to keep straight who's related to who and why and what and urgh… so anyway, here are my thoughts on some KH pairings.
Pairings I like: TerQua, AkuShi, RikuShi
Pairings I'm okay with: RikuNami, SoKai
Pairings I don't like: RikuKai, AkuNami, AkuKai, VenQua, Vanitas with anyone, Xehanort with anyone, Axel/Larxene, etc
Pairings I'm not okay with: RokuShi, Namixas, RokuKai, SoShi, SoNami, Ven/Xion, Ven/Kairi, Ven/Namine, Vanitas/Xion, Vanitas/Namine, Vanitas/Kairi