Author has written 34 stories for Kingdom Hearts, Fullmetal Alchemist, Avatar: Last Airbender, Fruits Basket, Star Trek: 2009, Star Wars, Beauty and the Beast, Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Star Wars, Frozen, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, Star Wars: The Clone Wars, Star Wars Rebels, Legend of Zelda, and Avengers.
Shadows of the Future: Working on it. I have a basic outline of various oneshots that I may or may not use for it, but I haven't actually started writing any of them
Within the Darkness: Discontinued.
Hope and Power: It is going to undertake a complete rewrite. Replacement fic is to be titled Brothers in Arms.
Memento: Not planning on continuing it - and if I do, it won't be for a long time. I posted it with the intention of it being a one-shot, and I am planning on sticking to that.
Remnants: Lined out but not all written. I'll try to get it done as quickly as possible but no promises since unless my muse is in overdrive, I'm a kinda slow writer...
I also have multiple ideas on several different Avengers fics that sparked up after seeing AoU last weekend. Not sure when I'm going to start working on them, though - I've already got two big Star Wars projects that I know I should be focusing on...
NOTICE: THIS YEAR I AM TAKING MULTIPLE AP COURSES AT MY SCHOOL AND THEREFORE HAVE LESS TIME ON MY HANDS FOR WRITING THAN I WOULD LIKE. FOR THIS REASON, UPDATES ARE LIKELY TO BE FEW AND FAR BETWEEN UNTIL MID-JUNE, WHEN SUMMER VACATION OFFICIALLY STARTS.
Note: If you're reading my Star Wars stories, be sure to look out for little cookies from various Expanded Universe pieces. You may or may not see subtle references to "Knights of the Old Republic" and "The Force Unleashed". Just sayin'.
NOW YOU SHALL SUFFER THE WRATH OF MY RANDOMNESS HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
HAVE ANY OF YOU SEEN THE STAR WARS REBELS SEASON 2 TRAILER YET!? YOU MUST WATCH IT NOW!!!
Ahem... okay, info time...
Main fandoms: Star Wars (in any form), Kingdom Hearts, Avatar: The Last Airbender
Fave fandoms that are not my main fandoms: Avengers, Harry Potter, Legend of Zelda, Young Justice
Favorite characters: Zuko (ATLA), Captain Rex, Ahsoka Tano, Fives and Obi-Wan Kenobi (Star Wars), Axel, Roxas, and Xion (KH), Leo Valdez (Heroes of Olympus), Wally West, Dick Grayson, and Artemis Crock (Young Justice), Bruce Banner (Avengers), Peter Parker (The Amazing Spider-Man)
Favorite Villains: Darth Vader, The Inquisitor, Xigbar/Braig, Scar (Lion King), The Joker, Loki
Favorite Genres: Hurt/Comfort, Friendship
Least Favorite Genres: Western, Horror
Rating Range: K-T (I will not do smut/lemon, intense swearing/violence, excessive drug use or nudity or yaoi/pedophilia/incest)
Favorite shippings: Caleo, TerQua, Percabeth, Galen/Juno, Scorose, Brutasha
Random blurb: I have Asperger's Syndrome so some of my ideas/wordings/thought processes might seem a little weird to you but be nice to me, okay? I am trying here.
Random blurb #2: I am a Christian and not ashamed of the Gospel of Christ. I do not write or read things of a type that would go against my faith structure. If you have a problem with it, that's your problem - just don't give me any crap, capiche? I have been trying to be respectful towards all different walks of life and treat everyone well and be polite, and I would greatly appreciate it if you showed that same level of grace to me. It can be tough sometimes, but I believe that everyone is capable of that if they really try.
Biggest Pet Peeves
1. Shipping anybody with the goddess Artemis from Percy Jackson and the Olympians. Seriously, do the words maiden goddess mean nothing to you guys?!
2. Making Harry Potter NG characters carbon copies of their parents - especially in Scorpius' case. Maybe it's my like for Scorose that fuels this, but it pisses me off when people just make Scorp a mini Draco. Seriously, guys? Draco learned a few things while working for/with the Death Eaters. I think he'd teach his son to be better than that.
3. Treating Slytherin House like it's the complete definition of evil and Gryffindor House like it's the pedestal of good. Here's some reasons why; Severus Snape, Andromeda Black, Peter Pettigrew, and Cormac McLaggen. (I might also be a little biased towards Griffindor since it's the jock House and I'm a total nerd who has very little appreciation for sports... plus the way Rowling portrays the Houses is so shot full of prejudice and generalizations that it makes me SO FREAKING TICKED!)
4. Shipping characters with other characters of the same gender when both are VERY OBVIOUSLY straight. Examples: Jason/Leo, Artemis/M'Gann, Wally/Dick, Tony/Bruce, etc...
5. Shipping of characters who have never interacted. This includes crossover ships.
6. OOC shipping, unless it is explicitly stated either in the description or the author's note that the characters are going to be a little bit OOC. Nightcrawler does NOT speak in flowery Shakespearean-esque language, people! (at least, not in X-men: Evolution)
7. Poorly researched fics and/or reviews. Echo did not die at the citadel. He was thrown, as anyone who has been keeping an eye on TCW over the internet would know.
8. Acting like smut is the most important part of a romantic relationship (this one gives me an intense desire to throttle someone)
9. Sexism/Racism/Fascism/Homophobia/Religious bashing/Etc...
Favorite Quotes EVER!!!
"What do you read, my lord?" "Words, words, words." - Polonius and Hamlet
"Oh, I'm sorry! I just fell out of the sky. I constructed a helicopter in midair, burst into flames halfway down, crash-landed, and barely survived. But by all means - LET'S TALK ABOUT YOUR DINING TABLE!!!" - Leo Valdez (to Calypso)
"I used to think that being a good soldier meant doing everything that they tell you. That's how they engineered us. But we're not droids. We're not programmed. You have to make your own decisions!" - Captain Rex
"There never was much hope. Just a fool's hope." - Gandalf
"I tell you. Come here; it's a secret... A SANTE SANA SQUASH BANANA MEENY-O HEHEHEHEHE!" - Rafiki (to Simba)
"Madam! You are ugly! Tomorrow, I shall be sober!" - Winston Churchill
"Got it memorized?" - Axel (to freaking anybody who happens to be there at the time...)
"AUGGH!! Why am I SO BAD AT BEING GOOD?!?!" - Zuko
"I hope you brought a better class of soldier than those... 'stormtroopers'." - Captain Rex
"If you want to see a measure of a man, look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." - Sirius Black
"You okay? I gotta make sure, 'cause the city is flying, we're fighting an army of robots, and I have a bow and arrows. None of this makes any sense!" - Clint Barton (to Wanda Maximoff)
"I recognize that the council has made a decision; however, given the fact that it's a stupid-#%$ decision, I've elected to ignore it." - Nick Fury
"Is this a submarine?" "Really? They want me in a submerged, pressurized metal container?" (Engines turn on, lifting helicarrier out of the water into the air) "Oh no, this is much worse." - Steve Rogers and Bruce Banner
"Language, Cap!" - Tony Stark (to Steve Rogers)
Unsafe External Link