Author has written 41 stories for Kingdom Hearts, Fullmetal Alchemist, Avatar: Last Airbender, Fruits Basket, Star Trek: 2009, Star Wars, Beauty and the Beast, Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Star Wars, Frozen, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, Star Wars: The Clone Wars, Star Wars Rebels, Legend of Zelda, Avengers, and Mass Effect.
I'm eighteen years old and just completed my senior year of high school. I like music, drawing, writing, reading and playing video games. I love geology and biology and I am an overall huge science nerd. I like Star Wars, Mass Effect, Harry Potter, Percy Jackson, and almost anything Disney. I'm a small town girl who was raised by a pair of farm kids, so I know a few things about livestock that most kids in my area would have no idea about (not giving examples 'cause a lot of them are disturbing).
I'm a Christian (specifically a Quaker), a selective pacifist (look for every other solution before you result to violence - and I mean EVERY other possible solution), and a political moderate. I think that the American party system is stupid and that Donald Trump is even stupider. I am unconditionally pro-life and am adamantly against assisted suicide. I believe that homosexuality is morally wrong but recognize that it is a personal choice and do not look down on people who are homosexual, though I disapprove of the practice itself.
I also have high-functioning autism, meaning that some of my wordings and ideas may be a little weird, but bear with me. I'm trying here.
We Are More: In progress
Brothers in Arms: On hiatus
Remnants: On hiatus
Across the Sea: Complete
Horizon Line: In progress
My Immortal: Complete
Rating Range: K-T
Content Warnings: Mild language, mild to moderate violence, suicide themes, child abuse themes, bullying themes, thematic elements, alcohol use, depression themes, character deaths, suggestive themes, potential drug use, mentions/examples of mental illness
Other content info: There will be NO smut, harsh language, yaoi/yuri, pedophilia, incest, polygamy, intense violence, demonic/satanic elements, hate speech, sexual abuse, etc.
Take note that I am NOT a fan of creepy/obsessive/possessive/clingy relationships and will attempt to avoid any such relationships whenever I write romance. I've never been in a relationship so I'm not sure how well I'll do, but I will make a CONSCIOUS EFFORT to avoid writing such types of relationships because... ew.
POLICIES IN CONCERN TO READERS
1. I am willing to take requests for one-shots under the following conditions: a) It does not contain any sexual content b) It does not ask me to write for a yaoi, yuri, incestuous, polyamorous or pedophilic pairing c) It functions under one of the fandoms which I have already written for d) It does not contain material, whether it be violence, drugs, sex, etc which will raise the rating from 'T' to 'M' and e) You allow me to write it in my own interpretation and do not attempt to control every aspect of it
2. I will not accept requests for multi-chapter fics
3. I may accept requests for aspects concerning the interior of a multi-chapter fics (characters you want to see, places you want to go, pieces you want explained, etc)
4. I do not always reply to reviews and PMs, mostly because I do not always know what to say - however, if you have a question, I promise that I will always answer it, and if you have input or a request I will try to respond to the best of my ability
5. Constructive criticism is welcome. Flames are not. If you flame me I may report abuse, and if you do it anonymously then the flame WILL be deleted. However, if you politely inform me of canonical, grammatical, or logical weaknesses/inconsistencies in my story, I will give you a virtual pat on the back and attempt to fix those errors. I am open to correction - not ridicule.
6. If you're offended by something I write, stop reading and move on. Don't whine or yell at me about being 'intolerant' or 'politically incorrect'. I hear enough of that crap on a daily basis from freaking everywhere, and I would greatly appreciate being permitted to have at least ONE place where I can just say what I want to say without someone cussing me out for it. Besides, I don't go around bashing you or your fics for writing something that I find offensive - I just go on my merry way and forget about it, and I'd be very grateful if you'd do the same. I'm not going to change my writing style or ideas just because you don't like it. You can't please everybody - and frankly, I have no intention of pleasing everybody anyway. I write to express my opinions, my views, and myself, no matter how controversial and 'politically incorrect' they may happen to be. Deal with it.
From Harry Potter: Remus Lupin, Nymphadora Tonks, Sirius Black, Scorpius Malfoy, Luna Lovegood, Neville Longbottom, Hermione Granger, Mad-Eye Moody, Fred and George Weasley, Albus Dumbledore, Teddy Lupin
From Percy Jackson/Heroes of Olympus: Percy Jackson, Annabeth Chase, Leo Valdez, Calypso, Grover Underwood, Thalia Grace, Apollo, Hermes, Athena, Hephaestus, Hades
From Kingdom Hearts: Axel, Riku, Roxas, Xion, Mickey, Merlin, Leon, Yuffie
From Mass Effect: Garrus Vakarian, Kasumi Goto, Urdnot Grunt, Tali Z'orah, Ashley Williams, Mordin Solus, Urdnot Wrex, Kaidan Alenko
From Avatar: The Last Airbender: Zuko, Sokka, Iroh, Toph, King Bumi
From Star Wars: Captain Rex, Ahsoka Tano, Galen Marek, Rahm Kota, Darth Revan, Carth Onasi, Mission Vao, Atton Rand, (Clone Wars) Anakin Skywalker, Sabine Wren, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda, Theron Shan, Vette, Gault Rennow, Lord Scourge, Commander Gregor, Han Solo, The Inquisitor, Kanan Jarrus, Hera Syndulla, Poe Dameron, BB8, R2-D2
From Young Justice: Dick Grayson/Robin/Nightwing, Wally West/Kid Flash, Artemis Crock/Artemis/Tigress, Jaime Reyes/Blue Beetle, Bruce Wayne/Batman
Other: Reepicheep (Narnia), Nick Wilde (Zootopia), Taz (Starship), Bruce Banner/The Incredible Hulk (Avengers), Voldemort (A Very Potter Musical), Barry Allen/The Flash (DC comics and media)
FAVORITE (FRIEND) SHIPS
From Harry Potter: Albus Potter and Scorpius Malfoy; James Potter, Remus Lupin and Sirius Black; Severus Snape and Lily Evans
From Kingdom Hearts: Axel, Roxas and Xion; Lea and Isa; Ventus, Terra and Aqua; Leon/Squall and Cloud
From Percy Jackson and the Olympians: Leo Valdez and Hazel Levesque; Percy Jackson and Grover Underwood; Nico di Angelo and Reyna Ramirez-Arellano
From Avatar: The Last Airbender: Zuko and Aang; Zuko and Sokka; Zuko and Katara; Iroh and Toph; Aang and Bumi
From Star Wars: Captain Rex and Ahsoka Tano; Obi-Wan Kenobi and Anakin Skywalker; Ahsoka Tano and Anakin Skywalker; Male Sith Warrior and Malavai Quinn; Koth Vortena and Lana Beniko; Galen Marek and Luke Skywalker; Ezra Bridger and Garazeb "Zeb" Orrelios; Sith Warrior and Jedi Knight; Darth Revan and Mission Vao; Sith Inquisitor and Ashara Zavros
From Mass Effect: Commander Shepard and Garrus Vakarian; MShep and Kaidan Alenko; Garrus Vakarian and Kaidan Alenko; Commander Shepard and Mordin Solus
Other: Nick Wilde and Judy Hopps (Zootopia); Red and Wolf (Hoodwinked); Reepicheep and Eustace Clarence Scrubb (Narnia); Frodo Baggins and Samwise Gamgee (Lord of the Rings)
From Harry Potter: Remus Lupin/Nymphadora Tonks; Neville Longbottom/Luna Lovegood; Scorpius Malfoy/Rose Weasley
From Percy Jackson and the Olympians: Leo Valdez/Calypso; Percy Jackson/Annabeth Chase
From Star Wars: Galen Marek/Juno Eclipse; Luke Skywalker/Mara Jade; Male Sith Warrior/Vette; Female Bounty Hunter/Torian Cadera; Female Trooper/Aric Jorgan; Fem Revan/Carth Onasi; Fem Exile/Atton Rand; Han Solo/Leia Organa
From Mass Effect: FemShep/Kaidan Alenko; FemShep/Garrus Vakarian; MShep/Ashley Williams; MShep/Tali Z'orah; Garrus Vakarian/Tali Z'orah
From Kingdom Hearts: Terra/Aqua; Axel/Xion
Other: Eugene Fitzherbert/Rapunzel (Tangled); Ledo/Amy (Gargantia OVP); Wally West/Artemis Crock (Young Justice); Nick Wilde/Judy Hopps (Zootopia)
RANDOM FACTS ABOUT MY EXPERIENCE WITH HIGH FUNCTIONING AUTISM
I don't like people touching me except when I'm really upset, so if someone hugs me I always either stiffen up or wriggle out of their grip.
I'm hyper-sensitive to harsh sounds, strong smells and odd textures. I can't stand perfume and a school cafeteria is like a worst nightmare to me because of all the noise.
I obsess over one thing an extreme amount for extended periods of time and am not very good at shifting my interest from one thing to another.
I tend to look at things from a more technical point of view most of the time, although I can be very emotional about things as well.
I'm not good at reading body language and am only slightly better at reading facial expressions. This can lead to a lot of arguments and misunderstandings.
I hyper focus on things and can only really effectively lend my attention to one thing at a time. Sometimes this makes it look like I can't focus on anything but really I just can't focus on multiple things at once.
I'm oblivious to what goes on around me. I completely miss things that people do or how people feel and am surprised when I find out about it later.
I'm not good at making friends; I'm even worse at keeping them. Most of the people I'm close to are relatives that I'm around most of the time.
I tend to blurt out unimportant or inappropriate things without thinking and keep more important things extremely close to my chest
I'll talk the ear off of someone I'm close to and stay as silent as a statue around a stranger or an acquaintance.
Sometimes when I talk my voice takes on a tone that sounds significantly younger and less mature than I actually am. This is the main reason why so many people think I'm weird and/or treat me like a helpless kid (even though I'm just as smart and competent as they are)
I spend most of my free time by myself, reading, writing or playing video games. I have very little social life.
And last but not least, I live in my own little world most of the time where I can be what I am without people judging me for it.