Author has written 10 stories for Minecraft, Pendragon, Warriors, Supernatural, and Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog.
Quick note: If you need a beta reader, guess who's one now!!
Quick note: The reason this is so big is because of all the copy and pastings, so if you're in need of some profile decorations:
Quick note: So, I've decided to put more things on here, like writing ideas/challenges, very short stories, and info on my current stories. Uh, before you go any further, keep in mind I swear sometimes. So, yeah, here goes:
Quick note: The following statement is false.
Quick note: The previous statement is true.
Quick note: The first statement is false.
Quick note (from now two years ago): It is now obviously 2016. I haven't been on this since 2013. For too many reasons to count I haven't been able to write on this, but moral of the story: I'm back, and still kicking. Life's good. I like cheese.
Hi. I doubt you care about my opinions, and so I realize I'm wasting my time with this. But if you do care or are simply bored as shit, here is me:
Name: FuturisticVampire, but you can call me FuturisticVamp ;)
You can check out my Tumblr at futuristicvampire798, but I'm not sure what you think you'll find.
Age: ONCE I WAS SEVEN YEARS OLD
(Sorry if that god awful song is now stuck in your head)
Languages: English and somewhat fluent in French.
Current Thoughts of My Future: Music career or military, not sure which yet.
If you have any questions about any of my stories, or anything on here, feel free to PM and ask. Or even if you just wanna talk, I know that feeling, so yeah. I accept ideas for stories (mostly), and am always looking for more motivation!
(continued info about me. I want it to end, too... Jk; I'm a self-conceited little shit)
My Favorite Book: The Great Gatsby (F. Scott Fitzgerald)
Favorite Movie: Inglourious Basterds (Quentin Tarentino)
Some of my Favorite Bands in no particular order:
Metallica, Avenged Sevenfold, Disturbed, Iron Maiden, Powerwolf, Sabaton, Nightwish (with Tarja), Dragonforce, Pyramaze, The Raven Age, Ghost BC, Fleshgod Apocalypse, and System of a Down.
Fav. Bands in Order Up To 5:
I.) Avenged Sevenfold
III.) Iron Maiden
V.) System of a Down
Bands I hate XD:
Slipknot, Jinjer, Rage Against the machine, Slayer, Cannibal Corpse and so on.
Some of my many fav. songs (bolded are the most badass):
The Unforgiven III-Metallica
Blessed and Possessed-Powerwolf
The Holy Mountains-SOAD
A Welcome Burden-Disturbed
To Hell and Back-Sabaton
Resist and Bite-Sabaton
For The Greater Good Of God-Iron Maiden
Nothing Else Matters-Metallica
A Little Piece of Heaven-A7x
Die, Die, My Darling-Metallica/The Misfits
Natural Born Killer-Avenged Sevenfold
Necromance Theatre-Pinkly Smooth
There's a lot of others but I don't wanna overstock this...
Fav. TV Shows:
Supernatural, Game of Thrones, Sherlock, Rick and Morty
Fav. Video Games:
Black ops I and II, and MW
Minecraft (no regrets)
Dark Souls 3
Some little things I wrote that aren't necessarily about me:
"Fall in love," said my heart. "Trust me, it'll be fine."
"Don't do it," countered my mind. "You'll only wind up hurt."
"But look at his smile," my heart breathed. "His eyes... He feels the same way, I can tell."
My mind sighed. "You know that even if he does, he won't forever. You'll only wind up hurt."
But my heart persisted, "What could go wrong? He's always there when you call. He always answers your texts, he tells you you matter. Why would he do that, if he doesn't care? If he doesn't love you back?"
"But love only lasts for a moment," my mind said. "Wait too long, and the moment's gone."
"Which is why you need to act quickly," my heart said. "Tell him how you feel."
For a moment that seemed to last forever, it seemed like my heart was right. And then, the moment was gone, and he no longer felt the way I did.
"I told you so," my mind said.
"I can't believe this is true... Oh my God, it hurts," my broken heart cried.
"But at least," said my soul, "there's something we can learn from this."
"And what's that?" my mind and heart cried in unison.
"Well, that depends on you," it said.
You Can Be in the Kingdom, But Not the Throne.
Something my little brother once said while kicking his least favorite cat off his bed. You can be in the kingdom, but not the throne. I think that applies to me now. I can be friends with Christopher. I can be really, really good friends with him. But we can't be together. He and I cannot be together, because she loves him and he loves her. They will never stop being together, because look at them. Just look them. So happy, and together.
So what am I supposed to do? Move on? Find someone new? I mean, a person doesn't need a romantic partner as a reason to exist. I could have "just friends" until the day I die. I'd even considered moving away from him, but, even if I was in France and he was still in Georgia, I would still feel close to him. I would still need him. But he's gone to me and there's nothing I can do about it.
Fun Copy and Pastings:
"Dear God, forgive me for my Unholy Confessions, Crimson Day is upon us, and Planets will collide. I'm Not Ready To Die, but I'll Carry On. Fiction is in my mind as the Nightmare goes on. I'm Feeling Betrayed as the Forgotten Faces consume me, and Remenissions are all I have. I grasp a Second Heartbeat as the Demons attempt to take over me and the Girl I Know. I'm at the Crossroads of the Afterlife and Eternal Rest. It's Almost Easy to forget I've Lost it All, but at 4 a.m. Tonight the World Dies anyway. Save me, Shepherd of Fire, but I know you are Shattered by Broken Dreams, so I'll Turn the other Way from the Heretic and Seize the Day while the Strength of the World is still with me. I feel like I'm Blinded in Chains as the Tension rolls over me and unfortunately, St. James, I Won't See You Tonight for there is a Radiant Eclipse And All Things Will End. The Fight commences as the Dancing Dead are Buried Alive and now So Far Away. They will be Coming Home, not Lost but understanding that they were Doing their Time and experiencing a Little Piece of Heaven. Sidewinder swipes in The Wicked End and currently I'm M.I.A., feeling like a Victim. Acid Rain begins to pour down while I'm standing on the Danger Line, so of course This Means War as I Scream 'cause there is a Gunslinger on the Streets in front of me, Darkness Surrounding as he shouts Hail to the King! Almost like a Clairvoyant Disease, it's an Epic of Time Wasted. I am now seeing the light as the Unbound Wild Ride Continues. After all this, I am absolutely Trashed and Scattered."
--Taken from a comment on YouTube and fixed to have better grammar. Kudos to Nightmare L, and copy and paste this if you're an A7x fan!!!
Stereotypes (I tried my best to get rid of all the repeated ones because it takes up enough space as it is):
I'm a CHRISTIAN, so I MUST think gay people should go to hell.
I'm RELIGIOUS, so I MUST shove my beliefs down your throat.
I DON'T HAVE A RELIGION, so I MUST not have morals.
I'm REPUBLICAN, so I MUST not care about poor people.
I'm a WHITE GIRL, so I MUST be a nagging, steal-your-money kind of girlfriend.
I'm CHRISTIAN, so I MUST hate homosexuals.
I'm BLONDE, so I MUST be a ditz.
I'm JAMAICAN, so I MUST smoke weed.
I'm HAITIAN, so I MUST eat cat.
I'm JEWISH, so I MUST be greedy.
I'm ARAB, so I MUST be a terrorist.
I'm SOUTHERN, so I MUST be white trash.
I'm IRISH, so I MUST have a bad drinking problem.
I'm INDIAN, so I MUST own a convenient store.
I'm NATIVE AMERICAN, so I MUST dance around a fire screaming like a savage.
I'm a CHEERLEADER, so I MUST be a stupid slut.
I'm CUBAN, so I MUST spend my spare time rolling cigars.
I'm POLISH, so I MUST wear my socks with my sandals.
I'm ITALIAN, so I must have a "big one."
I'm EGYPTIAN, so I must be a TERRORIST!
I'm RUSSIAN, so I MUST be cool and that's how Russians roll.
I'm GERMAN, so I must be a Nazi.
I'm BRAZILIAN, so I MUST have a BIG BUTT.
I'm PUERTO RICAN, so I MUST look good and be conceited.
I'm SALVADORIAN, so I MUST be in MS 13.
I'm POLISH, so I MUST be greedy.
I'm HAWAIIAN, so I MUST be lazy.
I'm PERUVIAN, so I MUST like llamas.
I am a STONER, so I MUST be going in the wrong direction (not anymore, my friend).
I'm STRAIGHT EDGE, so I must be violent.
I'm BLACK, so I MUST love fried chicken and kool-aid.
I couldn't hurt a FLY, so I MUST be a wimp.
I am AMERICAN, so I MUST be obese, loud-mouthed, and arrogant.
I’m WHITE, so I MUST be responsible for everything going wrong on the planet: past, present, and future.
I'm ALWAYS SMILING AND LAUGHING, so I MUST have a great life.
I’m a GIRL, so I MUST suck at all guy sports.
I'm QUIET so I MUST be stuck-up.
I sit ALONE at lunch so I MUST be snobbish.
I DON'T wear make-up so I MUST be an outsider.
I'm QUIET, so I MUST be anti-social.
I'm SHY, so I MUST be insecure.
I have a FACEBOOK , so I MUST think I'm GROWN.
I think MILK is disgusting, so I MUST be lactose intolerant.
I chose MCCAIN, so I MUST be WHITE.
I SPEAK MY MIND, so I MUST be a bitch.
I WEAR WHAT I WANT, so I MUST be a poser.
I'm a VIRGIN, so I MUST be prude (oof).
I'm NOT LIKE EVERYONE ELSE, so I MUST be a loser.
I don't like to be in a BIG GROUP, so I MUST be anti-social.
I'm INTELLIGENT, so I MUST be weak.
I’m not the most POPULAR person in school, so I MUST be a loser.
I'm CONSERVATIVE, so I MUST be against abortion.
I like READING, so I MUST be a LONER.
I DISAGREE with my government, so I MUST be a TERRORIST.
I'm a PERSON, so I MUST be LABELED.
I DON'T CURSE, so I MUST be an outcast (heh).
I SPOT GRAMMATICAL ERRORS, so I MUST be a pedantic nut.
I don’t want a BOYFRIEND, so I MUST be Lesbian.
I sometimes can't help pointing out mistakes, so I MUST be an over-controlling perfectionist.
I'm a PERFECTIONIST, so I MUST check everything ten times, then burst into tears at one mistake.
I DON’T LIKE to talk about my personal life, so I MUST be having problems.
I'm ALWAYS SMILING AND LAUGHING, so I MUST have a great life.
I LOVE ANIMALS, so I MUST be a vegetarian.
I’m a MUSICIAN, so I MUST not be doing anything with my life.
I have GOOD GRADES, so I MUST be a nerd or suck-up.
I like CATS, so I WILL grow up to be a crazy old cat lady who lives alone (I will, tho).
I'm a FEMALE, so I MUST not SWEAR (I think we all know that's not true).
I LIKE TO BE MYSELF, so I MUST be cocky and arrogant.
I’m a YOUNG WRITER, so I MUST be emo.
I am an HONORS STUDENT, so I MUST be a NERD.
I can't help but BLUSH when I'm around a cute guy so I MUST be a dumb slut.
I'm HARD TO FIGURE OUT so I MUST be impossible to get along with.
I COPIED AND PASTED THIS INTO MY PROFILE, so I MUST be a plagiarist.
I am POLITE to TEACHERS, so I MUST be a teacher's pet.
I like to READ, so I MUST be a nerd.
I don't wear MAKEUP, so I MUST look ugly.
I'm QUIET, so I MUST be anti-social (in certain circles).
I can play the VIOLIN, so I MUST be ASIAN.
I have a great MEMORY, so I MUST be smart.
I like to CLEAN, so I MUST be a neat freak.
I don't go to the MALL, so I MUST not have a LIFE.
I like RAINBOWS, so I MUST be GAY (what an odd sentence).
I like going to RESTAURANTS, so I MUST be fat.
I hate the subject of SEX, so I MUST be prude.
I actually LAUGH during HORROR MOVIES, so I MUST have no SYMPATHY.
I love KID MOVIES, so I MUST be CHILDISH.
I play POKER, so I MUST be one of those CRAZY GAMBLERS WHEN I GET OLDER.
I'm an ATHEIST, so I MUST hate the world.
I DON'T HAVE A RELIGION, so I MUST not have morals.
I WRITE/READ ABOUT VAMPIRES, so I MUST be a Twilight fan (god no).
I'm DEMOCRAT, so I MUST not believe in being responsible.
I'm a GAMER, so I MUST be ugly.
I'm a TEENAGE POET, so I MUST be depressed.
I'm a PUNK, so I MUST do drugs.
I'm a YOUNG ARTIST, so I MUST think the world hates me
I WEAR BLACK, so I MUST be a goth (Well, I kinda am).
I HAVE STRAIGHT A'S, so I MUST have no social life.
I DRESS IN UNUSUAL WAYS so I MUST be looking for attention.
I'm INTO THEATER ART, so I MUST be a homosexual.
I'm a FEMALE GAMER, so I MUST be ugly or crazy.
I LOOK ASIAN, so I MUST be Chinese.
I don't FLIRT WITH GUYS AT SCHOOL so I MUST be gay (Um is this something people think?).
I don't like the SUN so I MUST be albino.
I wear BOY'S CLOTHES so I MUST be a lesbian.
I'm a GOTH, so I MUST think I'm a vampire (OMG, did you guys see that South Park episode? XD).
I'm POSTING THIS so I MUST be a groupie
I'm SKINNY, so I MUST be anorexic.
I GOT SICK so I MUST be bulimic.
I'm NOT POPULAR so I MUST have no life.
I'm FRIENDLY so I MUST be fake.
I DO SCHOOL CLUBS so I MUST be a suck up.
I'm ASIAN, so I MUST be sexy.
I don't have a RELIGION, so I MUST be evil and have no morals.
I ACT DIFFERENT so I MUST be a show-off.
I DON'T DO FASHION so I MUST be poor.
I HAVE NO MYSPACE so I MUST have no friends (Is MySpace even a thing anymore?).
I'm TALENTED so I MUST be a conceited show-off.
I DON'T WEAR MAKEUP so I MUST think I'm "all that."
I'm an HONEST PERSON, so I MUST be a bitch.
I'm an ACTRESS so I MUST be a liar.
I'm A WRITER so I MUST be crazy.
I LIKE SCHOOL so I MUST be a loser.
I TALK TO BOYS so I MUST be a slut.
I WEAR BLACK, so I MUST be a goth or emo.
I WRITE SAD POETRY so I MUST be emo.
I LIKE TO READ so I MUST have no life.
I'm a GIRL who actually EATS LUNCH, so I MUST be fat.
I'm SINGLE so I MUST be ugly.
I'm ASIAN so I must be a NERD that does HOMEWORK 24/7.
I LIKE TO SING so I MUST be some "pop star." (not me, I can't fucking sing XD)
I'm sort of GOTH so I MUST worship the devil.
I TRY so I MUST be an overachiever.
I LAUGH ALL THE TIME so I must be a party girl.
I'm EMO, so I MUST cut my wrists.
I'm a geek, so I MUST not swear or talk about sex.
I'm YOUNG, so I MUST be naive.
I have ARTISTIC TALENT, so I MUST think little of those who don't.
I have a DIFFERENT sense of HUMOR, so I MUST be crazy.
I'm an ONLY CHILD so I MUST be spoiled (I wish).
I'm INTELLIGENT so I MUST be weak.
I like BLOOD, so I must be a VAMPIRE.
I'm not the most POPULAR person in school, so I MUST be a loser.
I care about the ENVIRONMENT...I MUST be a tree hugging hippie.
I like READING, so I MUST be a LONER.
I DISAGREE with my government
I'm NOT CHRISTIAN so I MUST just need converting.
I am QUIET and POLITE, so I MUST be a pushover.
I use GOOD GRAMMAR, so I MUST be a snob.
I prefer FANTASY and SCI-FI, so I MUST be out of touch with reality.
The Stupid Test:
1. Forgot to put the lid on the blender, turned it on, and had everything fly out
2. Gotten your head stuck between the stair rails (joke's on you; I never had any stair rails)
3. Broken a chair by leaning back in it
4. Had gum fall out of your mouth while you were talking
5. Choked on your own spit while you were talking
6. Had people tell you that you are blonde when you're not/or had had people tell you that your blonde highlights are going to your head
7. Been caught staring at your crush by your crush him/herself
8. Have looked for something for at least 10 min then realized it was in your hand
9. Tried to push open a door that said pull
10. Tried to pull open a door that said push
11. Have actually believed someone when they said that they knew how to make a love potion
12. Have hit yourself in the process of trying to hit something else
13. Have tripped and fallen UP the stairs
14. Have actually exploded marshmallows in the microwave (I don't like to talk about it...)
15. Have gotten gum stuck in your hair
16. Had gum fall out of your mouth while trying to blow a bubble
17. Have had the juice from a mini tomato squirt out and hit somebody else when you bit into it (Why in hell would I ever eat a tomato)
18. Have had your drink come out your nose because you were laughing so hard
19. Have called one of your good friends by the wrong name
20. Have skinned your toe because you were playing soccer or kickball with flip flops on or you were barefoot (How about deciding kicking a steel ball was a good idea?)
21. Have put a sticker on your forehead, forgot it was there, and went out in public with it on
22. Have fallen out of a moving vehicle (Damn, living a dangerous life, are we?)
23. Have run into a closed door
24. Have almost shot someone with a real gun while trying to shoot something else
25. Searched for your cell phone while you were talking on it
26. It has taken you longer than 5 min to get a joke
27. Have gotten your hair stuck in a blow dryer
28. Have gotten your hair stuck in a fan
29. Tripped on a crack in the sidewalk
30. Said o'clock after saying how many min after the hour, example: 5:30 o'clock, or 6:15 o'clock
31. After someone told you that there was gum on the ground, you stepped in it
32. Put on a white shirt even though you already knew it was raining outside
33. Have ever walked up to a stranger because you thought they were someone else
34. Ever been kicked out of a grocery store/off their property
35. Touched the stove, the curling iron, a hot pan, etc on purpose even though you knew it was hot
36. Picked out your change of clothes, took off the ones you had on and then accidentally put the old clothes back on
37. Wondered why something wasn't working then realized it wasn't plugged in
38. Put the cereal in the fridge, or put the milk in the cupboard
39. Walked into a pole
40. Wore two different earrings or shoes by accident
41. Put your shirt on backwards/inside-out without realizing it then left your house
42. Tried to take a picture of your/someone's eye with the flash on
43. Gotten a ring stuck on your finger because you put it on even though you knew it was too small
44. Walked out of the bathroom with toilet paper stuck to your shoe without realizing it
45. Went to go do something/go get something, then when you got there forgot what is was that you were going to do.
46. Picked up someone else's drink and drank out of it by accident when your drink was right next to it.
47. Fallen out of your chair while trying to pick something up
48. Have poked yourself in the eye
49. Have gotten in the shower with your socks still on
50. Melted your hairbrush while blow drying your hair
51. Have done enough stupid things to take/make a test
52. Have accidentally stabbed yourself with a pencil
53. Have sung the wrong verse to a song without realizing it (in all fairness, Empire of the Clouds is a long song)
54. Have given an odd answer to a question because you didn't hear the question in the first place and didn't feel like asking what it was.
55. Told someone you were the wrong age because you seriously forgot how old you were
56. Looked into an overhead light purposefully while it was on
57. Gotten up early and got ready for school/work/meeting, then realized that you didn't have school/work/meeting that day.
58. Have tripped on a cord after someone told you to watch out for it
59. Have ever laughed at a joke that no one else thought was funny (literally the story of my life)
60. Done the Macarena to the electric slide or vice versa
61. Said funner, then had someone make fun of you for it
62. Have repeated yourself at least twice in the same sentence
63. Brought up an inside joke with the wrong person
64. Didn't do the backside of an assignment because you thought that there wasn't one or because you had already looked and forgot that there was another side
65. Did more work than you had to on an assignment because you didn't read the directions
66. Corrected someone's grammar/pronunciation then figured out that you were the one that was wrong
67. Put something in a special place so that you would remember where it was, then forgot where you put it
68. Put ice in your drink after the glass was full of liquid and had it splash out.
69. Told a lie then forgot what it was that you had said and got caught
70. When wearing goggles, you pulled them away from your face and let go so that they would come back and snap you in the face
71. Forgot to make sure that the lamp was off before you replaced the light bulb
72. Ran into a door jam
73. Told someone that you hardly ever do stupid things, then immediately did/said something stupid
74. Told someone to watch out for something, then you were the one that ran into it
75. Have purposely licked playground sand
76. Have purposely and repeatedly flicked yourself with a rubber band
77. Gotten so hyper that someone actually thought you were drunk/high when you weren't
78. Have been so hyper you actually scared people
79. Put duct tape on your body then pulled it off to see if it would pull your hairs out
80. Put duct tape on your hair/someone else's hair then pulled it off
81. Put a clothes pin/hair clip on your lip, figured out that it hurt, then did it again
82. Sat and wondered why men’s dress shirts have a loop on the back
83. Made up a code name for someone so that you could talk about them to someone else and no one else would know who you were talking about
84. Have gotten a hairbrush stuck in your hair
85. Used the straw to blow the straw wrapper at someone
86. Shaved your tongue because you thought your taste buds looked weird (?)
87. When at a restaurant/cafeteria, you used your spoon to fling stuff at people
88. Have flung forks at people in a restaurant/cafeteria
89. Sucked on a cup and got a hickey from it.
90. As you were writing, you moved your head back and forth with your pen/pencil
91. Have drawn finger puppets on your fingers then named them
92. Have wrapped someone in a roll of toilet paper
93. Have used somebody else's toothbrush without even realizing it wasn't yours
94. Started telling a story and forget what you were talking about or what happened in the story
95. When you saw a ‘beware of dog’ sign, you told the owners to beware of the dogs not realizing they owned the dogs
96. You have spelled your own name wrong before
97. When lying in bed you look for pictures in the texture of the ceiling (I don't think that's something dumb to do...)
98. Have used your calculator as a form of communication in class (usually just use it to shout deus vult at people via text)
99. Have popped a balloon in your mouth.
100. You realized that it as easier to count the sections that were not in bold to calculate your final score on this test
Final Score: 67/100...Oh.
YOUR GUY SIDE:
You love hoodies.
YOUR GIRL SIDE:
You wear lip gloss/stick.
You wear eyeliner.
You wear the color pink
1) Are you in a relationship with someone?
2) Do you hate more than 3 people?
I am a spiteful soul.
3) How many houses have you lived in?
5, if you count my dad's houses and if these houses include apartments. If not, then just the two.
4) Favorite candy bar?
Those 86% cocoa chocolate bars (don't hate).
5) Favorite shoes?
6) Have you ever tripped someone?
( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)
7) Least favorite school subject?
9th grade health.
8) Favorite school subject?
Global or Music.
9) Do you own a Britney Spears CD?
10) Have you ever thrown up in public?
11) Name one thing that is always on your mind.
12) Favorite genre of music?
UUUuuuhh heavy or power metal I suppose.
13) How many pets do you own?
Five, unless you include the stray cats I feed outside that my mother doesn't let inside.
14) What time were you born?
Like 8:30 am, I think.
15) Do you like beer?
Wine's better from the little I've sampled.
16) Ever made a prank phone call?
17) What is the most embarrassing CD you own?
Night Visions - Imagine Dragons
18) Are you sarcastic?
Whattt?? Noooo, not meee... XD
19) Is anyone in your family famous?
Me, soon enough.
20) How many watches do you own?
21) Summer or winter?
Winter, except for Christmas. Christmas sucks.
23) Favorite color to wear?
Black, grey, or dark green.
24) Pepsi or Sprite?
25) What color is your cell phone?
26) Where is your second home?
My friend's house.
27) Have you ever slapped someone?
28) Have you ever had a cavity?
29) How many lamps are in your bedroom?
30) How many video games do you own?
Only about 15 :l
31) What was your first pet?
This badass cat named Princess that jumped out the window, ran off, and was never seen again.
32) Ever had braces?
33) Do looks matter?
Not usually, no. Probably will once I get out of high school, though. After all, fist impressions are everything and I'd like people to treat me professionally.
34) Do you use chapstick?
35) Name 3 teachers from your High School.
Mr. Ward, Mrs. Lakie, and that vice principal I hate.
36) American Eagle or Abercrombie?
37) Are you too forgiving?
I forgive, but I never forget.
38) How many children do you want?
Dunno, probably none. Except for when I need someone to carry on the bloodline.
39) Do you own something from Hot Topic.
Yea, so what?
40) Favorite breakfast meal?
Nothing or bagel.
41) Do you own a gun?
Not at the moment.
42) Ever thought you were in love?
43) When was the last time you cried?
Pfft. I never cry...
44) What did you do 3 nights ago?
Cry and not self harm, so progress whoopityfuckingdoo.
45) Olive Garden? La Panera?
Only heard of Olive Garden.
46) Have you ever called your teacher Mom/Dad?
47) Have you ever been in a castle?
My room is my castle.
49) Do you know anyone named Bertha?
Nope. She sounds like a bitch, though.
50) Ever been to Kentucky?
51) Do you own something from Banana Republic?
Wth are you high
52) Are you thinking about somebody right now?
53) Have you ever called someone Boo?
55) Do you own a diamond ring?
56) Are you happy with your life right now?
57) Do you dye your hair?
58) Does anyone like you?
59) What year were you born?
1915. The war was nigh.
60) What were you doing in May of 1994?
Stewing in my black pit of nonexistence.
61) Do you own a Backstreet Boys CD?
Why would you even ask?
62) McDonalds or Wendys?
Good old McD's!
63) Do you like yourself?
64) Are you closer to your mother or father?
Mother, I suppose.
65) Favorite physical feature of the opposite gender?
Um your face, you have nice faces????
66) Are you afraid of the dark?
If you'd seen what I've seen you would be, too o.0
67) Enough of these questions!
If you say so.
If you ever wished you could live in a story, copy and paste this to your profile.
ǝƃɐd ɹnoʎ oʇuo sIɥʇ ǝʇsɐd puɐ ʎdoɔ 'sʎɐs sɥʇ ʇɐɥʍ ʇno ǝɹnƃIɟ oʇ ɥƃnouǝ ʇɹɐɯs ǝɹɐ noʎ ɟI
I, DNACat, swear that on every story I read, I will review, whether it be criticism, praise, or just pointing out the flaws. I will burn with anger any time I see a story with twenty chapters and no reviews. So, I, shall review every story, whether I liked it or not. If you're with me, add your name: DNACat, xXArtisticDreamerXx, Snowcrystal of ThunderClan, FuturisticVampire...
Bold the ones that are you:
X You own a cell phone.
X You own something from Abercrombie.
X You own something from Pacsun.
X You own something from Hollister.
X You own something from American eagle.
X You love/like going to the mall.
X You own an iPod/MP3 player.
X You love Starbucks.
X You have been called a brat.
X You hate buying things that are on sale.
X You have more than one house (well, my dad's and my mother's but I don't think that's how it means).
X Black is one of your favorite colors.
X You have thought about death.
X You wear chains.
X You like heavy metal.
X You’ve shopped at Hot Topic.
X You have worn black lipstick.
X Your hair was/is dark.
X You dislike preps.
X You’re an atheist/Satanist/agnostic.
X You can skateboard.
X You’ve worn plaid.
X You like Converse.
X You hate MTV.
X You have/had blue, pink, red, purple, or green hair. x
X You dislike pink.
X You hate/dislike preps.
X You wear/wore skateboarding shoes.
X You love the computer.
X You like Harry Potter.
X You are supposed to wear glasses/contacts.
X You get straight A's
X You love/like reading.
X You were/are in band (I wish).
X You don't care what you look like.
X You have a curfew.
X You always do your homework.
X You never miss school unless you're sick.
X You watch/watched the Super bowl.
X You own track shoes or other sports related shoes.
X You collect your jerseys.
X You have a wall or shelf dedicated to your trophies / awards.
X You have posters or plaques of famous athletes.
X Your garage consists of sports equipment.
X You belong/belonged to a school team.
X You are going/did go to a sports summer camp.
X You have a specific number.
X You like loud music.
X You love/loved the Ninja Turtles.
X You never walk anywhere.
X You wear slip-on shoes.
X You wear/wore Vans.
X You like the band Panic! At the disco.
X You wear band t-shirts.
X People have called you a freak and meant it.
X You love to "hardcore" dance.
X Hair has been dyed more than 1 color
Gothic. I never suspected anything different XD
You have a sister.
Your mom likes you more than your dad.
You're in love in someone you shouldn't be allowed to.
Somebody you trusted betrayed you.
More than one person has a crush on you.
You have joined a group.
Your crush hated you at first.
You are very loyal.
You are easily suspicious.
You are like a leader.
You have broken a body part.
Your parents are divorced (never married but apart now).
Your parents are divorced because of you.
You have a brother.
You want to be a leader.
Your mum hates you.
There is somebody evil trying to urge you on.
You are separated from your father.
You hate outsiders.
You have an evil side.
You physically tried to injure someone.
You are very aggressive.
You are aggressive because of someone.
You have a lot of scars on your body.
All/some of your siblings have died.
You are aggressive, but in the past you were innocent.
The reason you are aggressive is because someone had beaten you up.
Your siblings neglect you.
You are the youngest/smallest out of your siblings.
People fear you.
You like to explore.
Blood means everything.
You threatened to kill/attack someone.
You have two brothers (I have 5).
Your parents have lied to you.
You have ran away from home, but returned.
You are daring.
You like to take matters into your own hands.
You have something wrong with your eyesight (almost literally blind without da glasses).
You have a brother and a sister.
You are very sharp-tongued.
Your mother isn't your real mother.
Your biggest choice in your life was a letdown.
You've experienced great loss.
You are thought to be evil but you're not.
You have a sister.
Your mum is very protective of you.
You live in a world you shouldn't be.
You are in love with your sibling's crush
You and your sister do not have a good relationship.
Guilty or innocent: No explanations! Just Guilty if you have, Innocent if you haven’t :)
Asked someone to marry you? Innocent
...I'm certain there was a point to that, if I think really hard about it...
IF YOU WANT A WARRIORS MOVIE, COPY AND PASTE THIS TO YOUR PROFILE AND ADD YOUR NAME TO THE LIST: Squirrelflightlover, Dreamnorn.uplate, Nianque, AuthorAnomalous, Mosstail21, Brightsun, Avatar-state craziness, Fluttersong, Kawakage, Echosky Of ForestClan, Mothstar, FuturisticVampire...
If you love my stories, don't forget to review!