Poll: Who should I pair Blades with? Vote Now!
Author has written 1 story for Transformers/Beast Wars.
Name updated 11/5/14 from NindroidLover14
I am planning to start uploading the stories I have written this summer. Don't rush me!
Name: Yah right! Call me Slugr
Age: Between 12 and 18
Gender: Femme or Female
Optics or Eye Color: Blue
Hair color: Blond
I am the Girl...
I am the girl ... that doesn't go to school dances, and when I do go, I sit in a corner and read a book, and if I do dance, I dance solo. I am the girl that people look through when I say something. I am the girl that spends most of her free time reading, writing, or doing other activities that most teenagers wouldn't call normal. I am the girl that people call weird, and a freak or a geek either behind my back or to my face. I am the girl that doesn't spend all her time on My Space or Yahoo, or talking to a girlfriend on a cellphone or a regular phone. I am the girl that doesn't stalk boys because they're cute or are jocks. I am the girl who sings her heart out in public. I am the girl that has stopped to smell the flowers and jump and splash in the rain. But I am also the girl who knows and is proud to be who she is, doesn't care if people call her weird, who loves reading and writing and doing the things that no one seems to have the time to do any more, who can express herself better with words, who believes in her dreams, and knows the importance of the little things. Copy and Paste this onto your account, and add your name to the list, if you are anything like me, so the girls who are different and unique can know in their weakest times that they are unique, but not alone. PrettyFanGirl; Truth Be Told 13; DEFiiANCE; Angel of Apathy; Vic Taylor; Erma Buckles; butterfly1415; NotEverJulietNeedsARomeo (got this from fictionpress.net); Kisara the BlueEyesWhiteDragon; Atem's Sister Atea; QueenManaOfEgypt; Velgamidragon; Princess Atemna; Sara Darkotter, Starlight Warrior1092,VyolytSky13, Sunmist, Mnnkey Csaw, AkatsukiLover01, Supergirlprime, StoleTheSpider, KithiaIsTheVillian, inkdragon13, nindroidlover14
I love all the misunderstood people of TV. For Example:
Transformers TFA and TFP: Bumblebee
Transformers Rescue Bots: Blades
TMNT 2012: Leonardo and Karai
Young Justice: Blue Beetle
Ultimate Spiderman: Spiderman
Avengers: Iron man
Hulk and the Agents of S.M.A.S.H.: A-Bomb
Teen Titians: Raven
NINJAGO LUVERS OATH!
whenever I feel the flakes on my nose,
and winter comes around.
when I feel the chill of the weather,
in my mind, Zane will be found.
whenever I feel overly warm,
or see the glowing flames.
when fire or tempers are around,
i will speak Kai's name.
when the flash eminates through my room,
or I hear the boom that's after.
when lightning is showing itself through the clouds,
through my mind I hear Jay's laughter.
when look at the sand or trip in the dirt,
and feel the messy ground.
when earth is around me, especially rocks,
In my mind, Cole will be around.
whenever I find a youthful girl,
who is brave, strong, and kind.
who is better than others think her to be,
Nya will cross my mind.
when I find a man, old and wise,
who lectures people on end.
who tries to find the facts in life,
Sensei Wu fills my head.
When a person is dark, and obsessed with power,
who on the inside is kind
who loves family dearly, yet still acts like fighting,
Lord Garmadon invades my mind.
when I find a child, who tries to grow up to fast.
and swears to copy his father.
who is actually strong at heart,
my mind is what Lloyd will bother.
upon seeing snakes, instead of fleeing,
or looking at them with fear
i smile at the snakes, even if they hiss,
and think of the serpentine leaders.
If you LOVE NINJAGO copy and paste this to your PROFILE!
Drugs are bad news. Spread the word. Too many people are on crack. If you're not, copy this into your profile.
Too many people smoke marijuana. If you don't, copy this into your profile.
If you have a scary crush on a book, anime, or game character copy and post this into your profile.
If you ever gazed blankly at somewhere, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever copied and pasted something into your profile, copy and paste this into your profile
If you have your own little world, copy and paste this into your profile.
Jesus had no servants, yet they called him Master...
He had no degree, yet they called him Teacher...
He had no medicine, yet they called him Healer...
He had no army, yet kings feared him...
He won no military battles, yet he conquered the world...
He committed no crime, yet they crucified Him...
He was buried in a tomb, yet He lives today
Feel honoured to serve such a leader who loves us...
If you believe in the tiune God, Father, Son, and Holy Ghost
then copy and paste this in your profile
If you ignore him, in the Holy Bible, Jesus says...
"If you deny me before man, I will deny you before my Father in Heaven..."
1. Who is your favorite Ninja?
Zane! I've made that pretty clear
2. What would you do if you met your favorite Ninja?
faint. and introduce him to Fanfiction
3. What would your favorite Ninja do if s/he met you?
catch me when I fainted. faint when he saw fan fics about him
4. What music does s/he listen to?
rock, metal, alterative. don't tell the others...
5. Do you have an OC?
6. What would your OC do if s/he met your favorite Ninja?
date and marry him. might kill pixal
7. What crazy thing could you imagine s/he doing?
singing Mr. Roboto or killing all his friends cause they don't like me.
8. If you could marry your favorite Ninja, how many kids would you have?
Can nindroids reproduce? (very important question huh?)
16. Have you ever called a Ninja hot?
17. If you could be a ninja, what would it be of?
18. What side would you join?
that is a hard question... I want to kill both Garmadon and Kia.
FRIENDS/BEST FRIENDS *I copyed this from LadyMarissaGarmadon and SergentSarcasm7 who adapted this to fit her friends and i totally argreed with it!*
FRIENDS: Smile when you get obsessed with something. BEST FRIENDS: Get obsessed with you.
FRIENDS: Say "see you later!" BEST FRIENDS: Say "I LUUUUUHHHVVV you! DON'T LEAAVVEE!" and then tackle/hug you.
FRIENDS: Forgive you. BEST FRIENDS: Hold a fake grudge against you until you let them borrow a hair band
FRIENDS: Tell jokes with you. BEST FRIENDS: Have countless inside jokes with you.
FRIENDS: Tell you that you're the most annoying thing on earth. BEST FRIENDS: Say the same thing, except then they laugh and say "I guess that counts for me too!"
FRIENDS: Annoy you. BEST FRIENDS: Annoy you, but then make you laugh.
Friend: Will help me when I'm lost. Best Friend: Will be the one messing with my compass,stealing my map and giving me bad directions.
Friend: Will help me learn to drive. Best Friend: Will help me push the car into the lake so I can collect insurance.
Friend: Will watch my pets when I go away. Best Friend: Won't let me go away.
Friend: Ask me for my number. Best Friend: Ask me for her number.
Friend: Hides me from the cops. Best Friend: Is probably the reason they are after me in the first place.
Friend: Lets me make an idiot out of myself in public. Best Friend: Is up there with me making an idiot out of herself too.
FRIENDS: Will comfort you when he rejects you. BEST FRIENDS: Will go up and smack him
FRIENDS: Will be there for you when he breaks up with you. BEST FRIENDS: Will call him up and whisper, "I'm coming for you"
FRIENDS: Helps you up when you fall. BEST FRIENDS: Keeps on walking saying, "Walk much, dumby?
FRIENDS: Helps you find your prince. BEST FRIENDS: Kidnaps him and brings him to you.
FRIENDS: Will ask you if you're okay when you're crying. BEST FRIENDS: Will laugh at you and make a joke to make you laugh at yourself
FRIENDS: Will offer you a soda. BEST FRIENDS: Will dump theirs on you then you will dump yours on theirs
FRIENDS: Will help you move. BEST FRIENDS: Will help you move the bodies.
FRIENDS: Will bail you out of jail. BEST FRIENDS: Would be in the room next to you saying, "That was awesome! Let's do it again!"
FRIENDS: Never ask for anything to eat or drink. BEST FRIENDS: Helps themselves and are the reason why you have no food.
FRIENDS: Call your parents by Mr. and Mrs. BEST FRIENDS: Call your parents by their first names.
FRIENDS: Have never seen you cry. BEST FRIENDS: Won't tell everyone else you cried...just laugh about it with you in private when your not down anymore.
FRIENDS: Asks you to write down your number. BEST FRIENDS: Has you on speed dial.
FRIENDS: Only know a few things about you. BEST FRIENDS: Could write a very embarrassing biography on your life story...
FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing. BEST FRIENDS: Will kick the whole crowds butt that left you
FRIENDS: Would knock on your front door. BEST FRIENDS: Walk right in and ask "WHAT'S FOR DINNER?"
FRIENDS: You have to tell them not to tell anyone. BEST FRIENDS: Already know not to tell.
FRIENDS: Ask why you're crying BEST FRIENDS: Already has the shovel ready to bury the loser that made you cry.
FRIENDS: comfort you when you fight with your boyfriend BEST FRIENDS: go over to his house and kick his butt
FRIENDS: Will pick out a cute chick-flick to watch with you on movie night BEST FRIENDS: Will watch Galaxy Quest and Major Payne and laugh their butts off with you
FRIENDS: Will be embarrassed when all goes silent and you start to sing the song that has been stuck in your head for days BEST FRIENDS: Will be singing along with you
FRIENDS: Tell you to forget it when you say you want to vandalize a guy's house BEST FRIENDS: best friends are the ones getting fined by the police with you
FRIENDS: Think your insane for jumping off a roof onto a trampoline BEST FRIENDS: Are jumping with you
FRIENDS: come over every couple of months for a sleepover BEST FRIENDS: are your weekend boarders
FRIENDS: are offended when you make fun of them BEST FRIENDS: kick your butt and all's forgiven
FRIENDS: are shy around your boyfriend BEST FRIENDS: will tease him till he blushes redder than a fire engine
FRIENDS: don't see you if you're sick BEST FRIENDS: Are there when you're sitting in a bed under a blanket with a thermometer, book, and your phone
FRIENDS:dare you to scream into the street BEST FRIENDS: dare you to go streaking
FRIENDS: Meet your boyfriend and say nice to meet you BEST FRIENDS: Meet your boyfriend and scare the Hell out of him by threatening to break every bone in his body if he hurts you
FRIENDS: Will tell you they know how you feel BEST FRIENDS: Will sit down and cry with you
FRIENDS: Ask nicely for your stuff BEST FRIENDS: Just shout GIMME IT
FRIENDS: Wait to call you at a reasonable hour BEST FRIENDS: Will call you at two in the dang morning
FRIENDS: Won't let you do stupid things BEST FRIENDS: won't let you do stupid things 'alone'.
FRIENDS: will come and ask you to get a drink with her if some strange boy grabs you on the dance floor and you need an 'out'. BEST FRIENDS: Will push herself in between you and the punk, wrap her arms around you, and say. "I'm sorry she's here with me, find your own date."
FRIENDS: Will not try anything that will embarrass you while near your crush. BEST FRIENDS: Will cackle evilly and try to push you 'by accident' into him while standing next to him.
FRIENDS: Would read and ignore this BEST FRIENDS: Would repost this crap
FRIENDS: Fade BEST FRIENDS: Are forever
Things to do in an elevator!
1. Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead while muttering: "Shut up, admit, all of you just shut UP!"
2. Whistle the first seven notes of "It's a Small World" incessantly.
3. Crack open your briefcase or purse, and while peering inside ask: "Got enough air in there."
4. Offer name tags to everyone getting on the elevator. Wear yours upside-down.
5. Stand silent and motionless in the corner, facing the wall, without getting off.
6. When arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act embarrassed when they open by themselves.
7. Greet everyone getting on the elevator with a warm handshake and ask them to call you Admiral.
8. On the highest floor, hold the door open and demand that it stay open until you hear the penny you dropped down the shaft go 'plink' at the bottom.
9. Stare, grinning, at another passenger for a while, and then announce: "I've got new socks on!"
10. When at least 8 people have boarded, moan from the back: "Oh, no, not now, stupid motion sickness!"
11. Meow occasionally.
12. Holler "Chutes away!" whenever the elevator descends.
13. Walk on with a cooler that says "human head" on the side.
14. Stare at another passenger for a while, then announce "You're one of THEM!" and move to the far corner of the elevator.
15. Wear a puppet on your hand and talk to the other passengers with it.
16. When the elevator is silent, look around and ask "is that your beeper?"
17. Say "Ding!" at each floor.
18. Say "I wonder what all these do?" and push the red buttons.
19. Listen to the elevator walls with a stethoscope.
20. Draw a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers that this is your 'personal space.'
21. Announce in a demonic voice: "I must find a more suitable host body."
22. Make explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
23. Wear 'X-Ray Specs'. Pretend they work.
24. Stop at every floor, run off the elevator, then run back on.
25. Holler, "Group hug!" and make it happen.
26. Try to make personal calls on the emergency phone.
27. Draw a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers: "This is my personal space."
28. When there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder, then pretend it wasn't you.
29. Push the buttons and pretend they give you a shock. Smile, and go back for more.
30. Ask if you can push the button for other people but push the wrong ones.
31. Hold the doors open and say you're waiting for your friend. After a while, let the doors close and say "Hi Greg, How's your day been?"
32. Drop a pen and wait until someone reaches to help pick it up, then scream: "That's mine!"
33. Bring a camera and take pictures of everyone in the lift.
34. Pretend you're a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the Passengers.
35. Swat at flies that don't exist.
36. Make car race noises when someone gets on or off.
37. Congratulate all for being in the same lift with you.
38. While the doors are opening, hurriedly whisper, "Hide it...quick!" then whistle innocently.
39. Let your cell phone ring - don't answer it.
40. Walk into the elevator and say "This reminds me of being buried alive. Ah, those were the days..."
41. Take your shoes off before entering. Then look shocked and disgusted when the others don't.
42. Ask people which floor they want, say in 'Who want to be a millionaire' style, is that your final answer?
43. Also in your bellboy act, ask what floor they want. Whatever they say, give them a glare and say "you should be ashamed of yourself!", and leave the elevator tutting.
44. Ask, "Did you feel that?"
45. Tell people that you can see their aura.
46. When the doors close, announce to the others, "It's okay. Don't panic, they open up again."
47. Dress up in a long, black cloak with a hood, stare and in a deep voice announce "It is time..."
48. Press a button, step back and cross your fingers, eyes squeezed shut, mouthing "Please please please...". When the elevator starts moving raise your fists and scream "YES!" look around at the other passengers as if expecting them to share your excitement...
49. Have an argument with yourself.
50. Glare at someone till they notice, then point two fingers at your eyes, then point at them.
51. Move your desk into the elevator and whenever anyone gets on ask if they have an appointment.
52. Lay down a Twister mat and ask people if they would like to play.
53. If anyone questions any of your actions, claim to be under the influence of dark magic.
54. Call the Psychic Hotline from your cell phone and ask if they know what floor your on.
55. Fart loudly when there are only two of you in the in the elevator. Argue vehemently that it wasn't you.
56. Do the "potty dance" all the way to the elevator door. Upon arrival, sigh and look greatly relieved.
57. Place potted plants and water fountains at strategic locations in the elevator. When people ask what you are doing, tell them you "won't ride an elevator that's not fung shwei.
58. Lean over to another rider and whisper 'Noogie patrol coming!'"
59. Bring a melon onto the elevator. Try to sell it to the other passengers.
60. Drum on every available surface.
61. Write a big X on the elevator floor, and hand out "pirate" maps to everyone as they enter.
62. Give psychotherapy to the other passengers.
63. Greet everyone coming on as if they were your best friend. Use the same name for all of them.
64. Say "ring ring," then pull a banana out of your pocket and start talking into it.
65. Propose to the other passengers.
66. Challenge people to duels.
67. Sell girl scout cookies.
68. Come on looking really scared, and say to another passenger..."I'm kinda nervous...this is my first time flying..."
69. Any time someone enters the doors, recoil in horror.
70. Shout "Food fight!"
71. Every time someone else talks, angrily shout: "Some people are trying to sleep here!"
72. Lick one of the buttons. Tell the other passengers you're sick and tired of people stealing your food the second you turn your back.
73. Elevators were practically MADE for river dance!
74. Bring a snowboard onto the elevator. Put it on. Every time the elevator goes up or down, shout "WOO-YEAH! This is what I call sick air!"
76. Every time the elevator goes down, loudly scream "AHHH!! We're all gonna die! This is it! This is it! It's over! IT'S OVER!!" Look relieved when it stops moving. When you begin to drop again, repeat.
77. Ask the other passengers if they want to see your glass clown collection.
78. Practice your kung fu.
79. Do yoga.
80. Play the accordion
81. Enter the elevator with nothing on your head. Individually ask everyone if they like your hat.
82. Bring a rocking chair. Sit and knit.
83. Recite gangsta rap lyrics in monotone.
84. Enter with a shovel, and attempt to "dig for treasure."
85. Read "Green Eggs and Ham" at the top of your lungs. Sound out every word.
A Random Test.
1. Grab the book nearest to you, and go to page 111, Paragraph 6. What is it?
I hear Amar's voice, speaking to the armed guards, but I don't know what he's saying. A gate in the
first fence opens to admit us, and then a gate in the second. Beyond the two fences is... order. from Alligent
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What can you touch?
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
4. Without looking, guess what time it is?
5. Now look at the clock. What time is it really?
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
today. walking home from the school bus.
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
9. What are you wearing?
10. Did you dream last night?
Yep... just can remember what about.
11. When did you last laugh?
12. What are on the walls of the room you are in?
a map, few pics, and an award of some kind.
13. Seen anything weird lately?
Where to begin...
14. What do you think of this quiz?
it was ok...
15. What is the last film you saw?
Grown Ups 2
16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
Ninjago, Transformers: animated, and Transformers: Prime, Transformer: Rescue Bots, TMNT.
17. Tell me something about you that I don't know.
I HATE ZOMBIES!!!!!!!!!!
18. If you could change two things about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
Make ninjago and transformers real.
19. Do you like to dance?
20. George Bush.
21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
Bumblebee or Zane
If you believe in Jesus Christ, put this on your profile and don't just ignore it, because in the Bible it says, ‘If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father in the gates of Heaven.'
98% of the world would have a breakdown if Justin Bieber was on the top of the Eiffel Tower saying he's gonna jump. Post this if you're of of the 2% sitting in the front, eating popcorn while yelling, "Do a flip!"
If you actually like math copy this onto your profile!
If you're one of those people who get excited when you see just two reviews in your email, paste this into your profile.
If you actually take the time to read other peoples profiles, copy this to yours.
If you ever wished you could live in a story, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you are weird, insane, crazy, odd, not-normal, a freak of nature, psychotic, random, or anything similar, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever just wanted to SLAP someone, copy this onto your profile.
If you've ever had a mad laughing fit for no reason, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever tripped over your own feet, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you hear voices of the characters in your head...copy and paste this on your profile.
Less than 1 percent of female teenagers don't use make-up. Are you one of those who don't? BE PROUD AND GLUE THIS THING IN YOUR PROFILE!
If you love writing, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever wished you could go into a book and strangle some of the characters for being so incredibly dumb, copy and paste this into your profile.
Most people would be offended if someone asked them what was wrong with their mind. Copy this if you would be one of the few people that would answer, "Where to begin?"
10 Ways To Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity.
1. At lunch time, sit in your parked car with sunglasses on and point a hair dryer at passing cars. See if they slow down.
2. Every time someone asks you to do something, ask if they want fries with that.
3. Put decaf in the coffee maker for 3 weeks. Once everyone has gotten over their caffeine addictions, switch to espresso.
4. In the memo field of all your checks, write "For Smuggling Diamonds"
5. As often as possible, skip rather than walk.
6. Order a diet water whenever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
7. Specify that your drive-through order is "To Go."
8. Five days in advance, tell your friends you can't attend their party because you're not in the mood.
9. Tell your children over dinner, "Due to the economy, we are going to have to let one of you go."
10. And The Final Way To Keep A Healt
Man: Where have you been all my life?
Woman: Hiding from you.
Man: Haven't I seen you someplace before? Woman: Yes, that's why I don't go there anymore.
Man: Is this seat empty? Woman: Yes, and this one will be if you sit down.
Man: Your place or mine? Woman: Both. You go to yours, and I'll go to mine.
Man: So, what do you do for a living? Woman: I'm a female impersonator.
Man: Hey baby, what's your sign? Woman: Do not enter.
Man: I would go to the ends of the world for you. Woman: But would you stay there?
Man: Your eyes, they're amazing. Woman: Seeing your back would be pretty amazing.
Guy: I'd like to call you. What's your number? Girl: It's in the phone book Guy: But I don't know your name Girl: That's in the phone book too
Guy: I know how to please a woman Girl: Then please leave me alone
Guy: I can tell you want me Girl: Ohhhh, your so right, I want you to leave
Guy: If you were a hamburger at McDonalds you would be McGorgeous Girl: Would that be under your McLame Burger
Guy: Did it hurt when you fell out of heaven Girl: Not nearly as bad as when you fell on planet rejection
Guy: Do you believe in love at first sight or should I walk by again Girl: No, but sure...next time just be sure to keep walking
Man: If we were the last people on Earth, then will you be mine? Woman: If we were the last people on Earth, you would be dead by now.
Man: Your body is like a temple
Woman: There are no services today
Girls, copy and paste this on your profile
Really Random stuff!!
Silence is golden. But duct tape is silver!
When in doubt, push random buttons!
There are three kinds of people. Those who learn by reading, a few who learn by observation, and the rest who have to test the electric fence for themselves.
Why be difficult, when with just a little bit of effort, you can be impossible?
Everyone has a photographic memory, some just don't have film.
Some people are like Slinky's. They seem to have no purpose, but they still bring you a smile when you push them down the stairs.
Keep smiling; it makes people wonder what you're up to.
Don't knock on Death's door. Ring the bell and run--he hates that.
Best excuse for not turning in homework: I couldn't find anyone to copy it from.
Come to the dark side. We have cookies.
Dear math, I am not a therapist, solve your own problems.
When life gives you lemons, keep them cause hey, free lemons.
Hard work pays off in the future, laziness pays off now.
I have not yet begun to procrastinate.
Sometimes I wonder "Why is the Frisbee getting bigger?" then, it hits me.
I don't suffer from insanity . . . I enjoy every minute of it.
WARNING: Do NOT walk in my footsteps . . . I tend to walk into walls and off the occasional cliff.
There are three kinds of people in the world: those that can count, and those that can't.
The world is full of crazy people. They made me their leader.
You're just jealous because we act retarded in public and people still love us.
Slinky escalator = endless fun
People tell me I'm weird and I say "You just figured that out?"
Best friends are the people that know all about you and still put up with you.
It takes 42 muscles to frown, 28 to smile, and only 4 to reach out and slap someone.
I dream of a better tomorrow- where chickens can cross roads and not have their motives questioned.
I don't have a short attention span, I just - ooh, a kitty!
I'm not insane . . . I just do whatever the voices tell me to.
I don't obsess; I think intensely.
At my lemonade stand, I use to give the first glass free and charge five dollars for the refill. It contained the antidote.
If you can't convince them, confuse them.
The statistics of insanity is that one in every four Americans is suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best friends. If it's not them, it's you.
The buddy system is essential to survival; it gives the enemy something else to shoot at.
If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving.
Doctors say I have multiple personality disorder. We disagree with that.
I didn't say it was your fault, I said I was going to blame you.
Whoever said words don't hurt never got hit by a dictionary.
Always forgive your enemies - Nothing annoys them so much.
Always and never are two words you should always remember never to use.
That, my children, is called a wall. But beware the wall is solid. Yes be afraid! Be very afraid for we cannot walk through it! Believe me children, for I have attempted this many times before.
I do not deny everything.
Always proofread to make you sure you don’t any words out.
You laugh now because you're older than me by mere months, but when you're 30 and I'm still 29, who will be laughing then.
When you get caught looking at him, remember he was looking back.
I'm the type of girl who will burst out laughing in dead silence over something that happened a year ago.
Don't follow in my footsteps . . . I run into walls.
Do you want to know why I'm still on earth? Heaven kicked me out and heck is afraid I'll take over.
I am on a quest to the deepest, darkest corners of my room in search of what some would call "a floor" - a long and difficult task awaits me. Wish me luck my friends for I may not return alive.
Who ever said nothing is impossible, never tried to slam a revolving door.
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?
We could all take a lesson from crayons: some are sharp, some are beautiful, some have weird names, all are different colors, but they still learn to live in the same box.
Parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us to walk and talk, and the rest of it telling us to sit down and shut up.
My imaginary friend thinks you have some serious mental problems.
I'm not lost, I'm exploring.
Last night I was lying in bed, looking up at the stars and I thought . . . WHERE THE HECK IS THE CEILING?
60 ways to get detention
1. Walk into the classroom like a super spy. (keep your back on the walls as you walk, point your finger up like a gun, look around with shifty eyes, hum the mission impossible theme, etc.)
2. After everything your teacher says, ask why continuously.
3. If your teacher is yelling at a classmate, wait for them to finish their tantrum then ask” DOES SOMEBODY NEED A HUG??” very loudly.
4. If your teacher starts blowing up at you for saying that, simply reply, “wow I can tell you’re a blast at parties”
5. Sit in a corner and wait for everyone to stare at you. When they do, grab your head and scream “ THE LIGHT! MAKE IT STOP! ARGH IT BURNS!!”
6. Flick pieces of paper around the class.
7. When your teacher tells you to stop, cross your arms and say, “Your racist against paper aren’t you.”
8. Don’t do your Homework.
9. When your teacher asks you why you didn’t do your homework say “I dropped it while beating up this guy for saying you’re the worst teacher ever.” then sit there and smile sweetly.
10. When you have a supply teacher, wait for them to write their name on the board. Then when they say hello my name is Mr./Mrs (insert name here), you stand up and say “PROVE IT!”
11. When your teacher asks why you were late say, “My goldfish died.” Then burst into tears.
12. When handing in your homework, write "This paper will self-destruct in 5 seconds." at the bottom.
13. When you leave the class bow and say, “May the force be with you, young one.”
14. When the teacher turns the light off, start singing opera as loud as you can. When they turn the light back on, look around pretending to be confused.
15. Whisper to the person next to you. When the teacher comes up behind you, scream “OMG GET AWAY! RAPE! RAPE! RAPE!!”
16. Walk into class dancing the Macarena
17. Tell your teacher you heard the other teachers talking about him/her in the staff room
18. Raise your hand and say "I totally agree!" after everything your teacher says
19. Spend the whole lesson trying to lick your elbow
20. Speak in French.
21. Come late to class in a Spider-Man costume; say there was "a disturbance”
22. When they tell someone to turn around have everyone in class do it as well
23. "The homework’s due now? Oh, give me a minute then."
24. Hand in an essay where every word is misspelt.
25. Run in the room screaming, “THE WORLD IS GOING TO END!”
26. When the teacher asks you why you are late, say, “The queen is never late, everyone else is simply early."
27. When a teacher asks you a question, say, “I’m sorry, the brain you tried to reach has been disconnected, please leave me alone or try again later, thank you.”
28. When the teacher turns on the overhead projector, scream “AAH MY EYES!!”
29. Tell yourself knock-knock jokes, then laugh loads.
30. Hide under your desk and yell “THE SKY IS FALLING!”
31. When someone knocks on the door, shout “OH NO, THEY’RE COMING FOR ME!”
32. Bring in a 7th Grader and says he’s your new pet.
33. In your technology lesson, when the teacher asks you what you are making, say a nuclear bomb.
34. When your teacher asks you a question, just stare at them.
35. Constantly talk to yourself in a low voice.
36. Purposely fall off your chair and make a big scene about it.
37. If you’re playing a really boring game, make a big deal if you win.
38. Glue all their scissors together.
39. Make paperclip jewellery. I.e. necklaces, earrings, etc…
40. Pull out one strand of someone’s hair and yell “DNA!”
41. Wear a sticker or a badge that says ‘I am retarded’
42. Talk to a pen.
43. Put your hand up in a test and wait for your teacher to come over. When they whisper what’s wrong, yell “NO I WON’T MAKE OUT WITH YOU AFTER CLASS!”
44. Yell “LIAR!” to everything they say.
45. Smile. All the time.
46. Draw a tiny black spot on your arm. Make it bigger every day. Look at it and say, “It’s spreading, IT’S SPREADING!”
47. When a substitute teacher is taking the register, say everyone is missing. Then, if they ask who you are, say ‘Your worst Nightmare’
48. When you know the answer, bounce up and down and go "OOOHH I KNOW THIS!!"
49. When a teacher calls on you say, "I forgot." To every question she asks.
50. If you have to blow your nose in class, blow your nose to the tune of your favorite song.
51. When the teacher is not facing you, get the whole class to move their desks forward towards the him/her!
52. Hum throughout the lesson, but make sure you do not get caught!
53. When a teacher asks you a question... Reply "ERM, COMPUTER SAYS NOOO!!"
54. When the teacher makes a statement, stand boldly and shout "I OBJECT!!"
55. REPEAT the last word the teacher says but say it much louder!
56. While the teachers back is turned, everyone swaps seats!
57. If you are sure you haven't passed the test, write your phone number at the end with a heart!
58. When you hear a Police car siren from outside, run around screaming in the classroom shouting "Oh no, they're here. Oh my god. @#!*% . @#!*% . @#!*% . What do I do? Miss/Sir you have to help me! Oh god. They must have found the body! HELP!"
59. When it's your turn to answer a question... Shout "NEXT!"
60. When they tell you to do something, say "YOU AND WHAT ARMY!"
16 THINGS TO DO AT WAL-MART
1. Get 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people's carts when they aren't looking.
2. Set all the alarm clocks in Electronics to go off at 5-minute intervals.
3. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
4. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone, "'Code 3' in housewares"... and see what happens.
5. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
6. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
7. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
8. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask, "Why can't you people just leave me alone?"
9. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
10. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.
11. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.
12. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look" using different size funnels.
13. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through say, "PICK ME, PICK ME!"
14. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream, "NO! NO! It's those voices again!"
15. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!"
16. Get several bouncy balls and throw them down an aisle shouting "Pikachu, I choose you!"
Repost this if you laughed... Or are planning to do any of these things
This is a story about God. Read if you believe in him, and read even if you don't.
A teenage girl about 17 named Diane had gone to visit some friends one evening and time passed quickly as each shared their various experiences of the past year. She ended up staying longer than planned, and had to walk home alone. She wasn't afraid because it was a small town and she lived only a few blocks away.
As she walked along under the tall elm trees, Diane asked God to keep her safe from harm and danger. When she reached the alley, which was a short cut to her house, she decided to take it. However, halfway down the alley she noticed a man standing at the end as though he were waiting for her. She became uneasy and began to pray, asking for God's protection. Instantly a comforting feeling of quietness and security wrapped round her, she felt as though someone was walking with her. When she reached the end of the alley, she walked right past the man and arrived home safely.
The following day, she read in the newspaper that a young girl had been raped in the same alley just twenty minutes after she had been there. Feeling overwhelmed by this tragedy and the fact that it could have been her, she began to weep. Thanking the Lord for her safety and to help this young woman, she decided to go to the police station. She felt she could recognize the man, so she told them her story. The police asked her if she would be willing to look at a lineup to see if she could identify him. She agreed and immediately pointed out the man she had seen in the alley the night before. When the man was told he had been identified, he immediately broke down and confessed. The officer thanked Diane for her bravery and asked if there was anything they could do for her. She asked if they would ask the man one question. Diane was curious as to why he had not attacked her. When the policeman asked him, he answered, "Because she wasn't alone. She had two tall men walking on either side of her." Amazingly, whether you believe or not, you're never alone. Did you know that 98 of teenagers will not stand up for God, and 93 of the people that read this won’t repost it?
You have to read this! The human race is very stupid if they actually put these things on actual consumer labels...
On a Myer hairdryer: "Do not use while sleeping." (Darn, and that's the only time I have to work on my hair).
On a bag of Chips: "You could be a winner! No purchase necessary. Details inside." (The shoplifter special?)
On a bar of Palmolive soap: "Directions: Use like regular soap." (And that would be how?)
On some frozen dinners: "Serving suggestion: Defrost." (But, it's just a suggestion).
On Nanna's Tiramisu dessert (printed on bottom): "Do not turn upside down". (Well...duh, a bit late, huh!)
On Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding: "Product will be hot after heating". (And you thought...?)
On packaging for a K-Mart iron: "Do not iron clothes on body." (But wouldn't this save me more time?)
On Boot's Children Cough Medicine: "Do not drive a car or operate machinery after taking this medication." (We could do a lot to reduce the rate of construction accidents if we could just get those 5 year olds with head colds off those forklifts.)
On Nytol Sleep Aid: "Warning: May cause drowsiness." (And I am taking this...because?)
On most brands of Christmas lights: "For indoor or outdoor use only." (As opposed to...what?)
On a Japanese food processor: "Not to be used for the other use." (Now, somebody out there, help me on this. I'm a bit curious.)
On packet of Nobbys' Peanuts:- "Warning: contains nuts." (Talk about a news flash!)
On an American Airlines packet of nuts: "Instructions: Open packet,eat nuts."(Step 3: maybe, uh...fly Delta?)
I don't blame the company; I blame the parents for this one: On a child's superman costume: "Wearing of this garment does not enable you to fly".
On a Swedish chainsaw: "Do not attempt to stop chain with your hands or genitals". (Was there a lot of this happening somewhere?)
On a package of pasta after the cooking insturctions: "Put on fork and eat." (No! Really? We're supposed to eat food?!)
Forbidden Bliss - This is a copy of NinjagoZ's poem, all credit goes to her
It took a while to understand,
What I was going through.
I took my chance by the hand,
And kept my love completely true.
I watched you shine as the lights went out,
And took hold of forbidden love.
No matter what had happened, I would listen to you shout,
As you and I pulled and they shoved.
We held on and kept our vows devout,
And never let them go.
As they could be like animals and push me out,
But it mattered not, for we never let pain show.
And no matter where you are,
Even if you're gone,
You are my only evening star,
To whom I waited to come home after a time that was long.
And though you may push me away,
I will always hold on.
You can be hurtful (And sometimes quite contrary, by the way.),
But always over you I shall fawn.
It's not always easy to let you leave,
And I always watch you sigh.
But I am always going to be a sleeve,
Upon which you can always cry.
Hold on as long as you can,
Sing a song of forbidden bliss,
Remain true to all your vows,
Or watch your life dissolve in a fiery hiss.
Copy this if you think Zane should find true love! -NinjagoZ, birthdaypi, SergeantSarcasm7, AgirlKILLEDu14
Copy and paste if...
You're one of those people who get excited when you see just two reviews
You have ever just wanted to SLAP someone, hard, across the face
You've ever talked to yourself
You have ever watched TV, got to a commercial then completely forgot what you were watching
If you sometimes absolutely have to write something.
If you've ever asked a really stupid, obvious question
If you've ever wished you could go into a book and strangle some of the characters for being so incredibly dumb or rude
YOU KNOW YOU ARE A AUTHOR WHEN...
1) You fall in love with your character's crush
2) When you hear a song, you think of a new story or a story you wrote
3) You dream about your stories
4) If you don't get on a computer, you blow
5) You obsess totally over your stories
6) You daydream your stories
7) You know your story before you even write it down
Please Note: CHRISTMAS IS CANCELED! Apparently you told Santa that you've been good this year… he died laughing
Weird but True quotes:
I was laying in bed last night looking up at the stars and thought to myself, where the heck is the ceiling
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory
The average woman would rather have beauty than brains, because the average man can see better than he can think
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people
Flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss
The road to success is always under construction
When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car
If you die in an elevator, be sure to push the Up button
Everyone has photographic memory; some just don't have the film
After twelve years of therapy my psychiatrist said something that brought tears to my eyes. He said, "No hablo ingles."
Energizer Bunny arrested, charged with battery
Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings
Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils
What do you call dog with no legs? Don't matter what you call him, he ain't gonna come
Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the world together
A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing
Girls are like phones. We love to be held, talked too but if you press the wrong button you'll be disconnected!
Never go to a doctor whose office plants have died
Everybody wants to go to heaven; but nobody wants to die
My FAV. Quotes of all TIME!!!
(List will grow!)
This is a true story. A girl died in 1933. A man buried her in the ground when she was still alive. The murderer chanted,"Toma sota balcu" as he buried her. Now that you have read the chant, you will meet this little girl. In the middle of the night she will be on your ceiling. She will suffocate you like she was suffocated. If you post this in your profile, she will not bother you. Your kindness will be rewarded.
They hurt her
"About six years ago in Indiana, Carmen Winstead was pushed down a sewer opening by five girls in her school, trying to embarrass her in front of her school during a fire drill. When she didn't submerge, the police were called. They went down and brought up 17-year-old Carmen Winstead's body, with her neck broken from hitting the ladder, then the concrete at the bottom. The girls told everyone she fell... They believed them.FACT: About two months later, 16-year-old David Gregory read this post and didn't repost it. When he went to take a shower, he heard laughter, started freaking out, and ran to his computer to repost it. He said goodnight to his mom and went to sleep, but five hours later, his mom woke up in the middle of the night from a loud noise and David was gone. A few hours later, the police found him in the sewer, with a broken neck and the skin on his face peeled off.Even Google her name - you'll find this to be true.If you don't repost this saying "They hurt her," then Carmen will get you, either from a sewer, the toilet, the shower, or when you go to sleep, you'll wake up in the sewer, in the dark, then Carmen will come and kill you.This story gave me the creeps. Big time. So if you want to live, copy and paste this in. Your. Profile. Now.
This is true
"Love is the only force capable of transforming an enemy into a friend."
Martin Luther King Jr.
You know you are a serious Transformers fan when (some of these came from Gakupo the Samurai's profile)
-You don’t trust black cop cars for fear that it is Barricade.
-You mistake Auto body Repair with Autobot Repair.
-You can talk about the Transformers all day and list off every last reason why.
-You see a red and white ambulance and you automatically think it's Ratchet.
-You see a yellow Chevy Camaro with black racing stripes and think 'OMG IT'S BUMBLEBEEEE!'
-You say you will unleash Ironhide on someone if they are being annoying.
-You dream you are your favorite Transformer.
-You can point out a Peterbilt 379 even if you only see the smokestacks.
-You can get people to do what you want by saying, 'Fate rarely calls upon us at a moment of our choosing.'
-You see a police car patrolling down your street and wonder if it's Prowl looking for Sunstreaker and Sideswipe.
-You call your cat Ravage.
-You curse in Cybertronian so much you'd make Ironhide cringe.
-You see a mountain and wonder if there's Energon is it.
-You say 'We all work for the Decepticons now' when you are talking about your boss
-You get really jittery and nervous when you know Transformers is on and you, for some reason, are not watching it.
-You read Transformers fanfiction in most of your free time.
-You can give a full visual analysis of a battle scene in the Bay-verse movies and explain every last detail to your clueless friend.
Copy and paste this if you think they should bring back TFA. (Hell yes!!!)
Copy and paste this if you bawled when Prowl died.
Copy and paste this if someone said your obsessed w/ Transformers. (SOOO many people! XD)
Copy and paste this if your friends and family members remind you of characters from your favorite work of fiction (I know a bulkhead and a ratchet!)
Copy and paste this if you wish a Transformer was real and would be your friend/ or ask you out ("Bumblebee"... lets out a dreamy sigh.)
Copy and paste this if you can quote Optimus Prime's sayings. ("Freedom is the right of all sentient beings." "Sam! NO SAM!!!" "Ebay." "Transform and roll out!" "Your opinion is noted." "We are autonomous robotic organisms from the planet Cybertron." "Earth customs, I hadn't considered..." XD and even more!)
My Personal Quotes (idea from NinjagoZ and ForeverDreamer12):
I, nindriodlover14, do solemnly swear to review all the fanfictions I read, regardless of the number of reviews, its age, or anything else.
I have joined the Review Revolution.
Copy and Paste this into your profile to join the Revolution; because everyone knows how much it sucks when you have 500 hits and 3 reviews.
Things To Do While at Work! The Epic Version
1. Go up to your co-worker and smack them across the face.
2. Take off your pants and smack your boss with them.
3. Go on a crowded elevator fart as loud as you can then get out as if nothing happened and leave the people to inhale it.
4. Start a Yo Mamma battle with the assistant manger.
5. Get a Megaphone and tell the city how terrible this job is.
6. Accuse someone for eating your food and take their wallet when their not looking.
7. Turn of the power in the building and tell people there's a cereal killer in the building.
8. Tell your boss dirty jokes until its time to leave.
9. Go up to a women and say take my hand a shove it.
10. Tell your workers I can fly after you watch Winx Club.
11. Go up to a worker and ask them a question if they answer it right you smack them across the room if they get it wrong smack them across the state.
12. Tell someone that your dad is the president and put them in jail when everyone believes you.
13. Ask someone which country they come and when they answer you say 'THEY'RE HERE!'
14. Go up to a lady and ask "Is your husband dead because your totally hot"
15. Make out with your computer
16. Tell your boss that you are a FBI agent from the 2nd dimension.
17. On PJ Day wear nothing but your underwear.
18. Try to use the force in the bathroom
19. Go up to a guy and say "Your wife and I are getting married"
20. Demolish a building and say that your boss did it
Kids Are Quick
TEACHER: Maria, go to the map and find North America .
TEACHER: John, why are you doing your math multiplication on the floor?
TEACHER: Glen, how do you spell 'crocodile?'
TEACHER: Donald, what is the chemical formula for water?
TEACHER: Winnie, name one important thing we have today that we didn't have ten years ago.
TEACHER: Glen, why do you always get so dirty?
TEACHER: Millie, give me a sentence starting with ' I. '
TEACHER: George Washington not only chopped down his father's cherry tree, but also admitted it. Now, Louie, do you know why his father didn't punish him?
TEACHER: Now, Simon, tell me frankly, do you say prayers before eating?
TEACHER: Clyde , your composition on 'My Dog' is exactly the same as your brother's. Did you copy his?
TEACHER: Harold, what do you call a person who keeps on talking when people are no longer interested?
TEACHER: Manic, what did we say about loud voices?!
MANIC: You didn't say anything about drums.
You have a short temper.
You often act on your emotions without thinking first.
You are very competitive.
You like to play with fire.
You are not a strong swimmer or you can't swim at all.
You prefer warm weather over cold weather.
You often lose control over yourself.
You can be quite reckless.
You sometimes hurt people without realizing it.
People have often called you insane. (Duh!)
Total: 1 (Thank the allspark.)
You have a calm, laid-back personality.
You like to go to the beach.
You rarely get angry.
When you do get angry, you know how to control it.
You think before you act.
You are good at breaking up fights.
You are a good swimmer.
You like the rain.
You can stay calm in stressful situations.
You are very generous.
Total: 10 (Thank darkness that water is awesome)
You are physically strong.
You have a close connection with nature.
You don't mind getting dirty.
You form strong opinions on issues that concern you.
You could easily survive in the wild.
You care about the environment.
You can easily focus on your work without getting distracted.
You rarely get depressed.
You aren't afraid of anything.
You prefer to have a strict set of rules.
Total: 10 (I call being the next avatar after Korra.)
You have a free spirit.
You hate rules.
You prefer to be out in the open rather than in small, enclosed spaces.
You hate to be restrained.
You are very independent and outgoing.
You are quite intelligent.
You tend to be impatient.
You are easily distracted.
You can sometimes be hyperactive and/or annoying.
You wish you could fly.
Total: 5 (I'm down with that.)
You spend most of your time alone.
You prefer nighttime over daytime.
You like creepy things.
You like to play tricks on people.
Black is your favorite color. (One of them. I'm counting it.)
You prefer the villains over the heroes in movies, TV shows, video games, etc.
You don't talk much
You are atheist.
You don't mind watching scary movies.
You love to break the rules.
Total: 7 (Not evil. Creatively insane, of course!)
You are very polite.
You are spiritual.
When someone is in trouble, you never hesitate to help them.
You believe everything you see or hear.
You are afraid of the dark.
You hate violence. ( NEVER! YOU CAN'T HAVE WORLD PEACE WHILE I'M ALIVE!)
You hope for world peace. (WORLD PEACE IS A FIGMENT OF NON-CRAZY PEOPLE'S BROKEN MIND.)
You are generally a happy person.
Everyone loves to be around you.
You always follow the rules.
Total: 3 (I prefer the darkness of the night over the light of the day)
97% of teens only see the Transformers franchise because of Shia La Beouf or Megan Fox. Copy and paste this into your profile if you're the other 3% that goes to see things explode and robots beating the slag outta each other!
TRANSFORMERS! IF YOU LIKE TRANSFORMERS COPY AND PASTE THIS ONTO YOUR PROFILE!!
If you truly believe, there is a Transformer somewhere for you copy this into your profile.
Many people want very badly for fictional characters to exist. Little do they realize, That anything you can think of really can exist, in a different dimension. Considering the fact that there are an unlimited amount of dimensions, any kind of fictional character and/or universe really does exist! Copy and Paste this onto your profile if this made you have an amazing epiphany, and made you very happy (Also add your name to the list). District X, MISCrasyaboutfanfics, MoreThanMeetsTheEye231, angelsweet2011, SpiderSilkTales, Nindroidlover14
If you get ticked and throw a fit until all the people in the room leave because someone said Transformers aren’t real, copy this onto your profile.
AUTOBOTS! If you are on the side of the righteous Autobots paste this onto your profile!
If you have a little bit of Decepticon in you, paste this onto your profile!
If you get a kick out of explosions, copy and paste this to your profile. :-)
You say I'm not cool. But cool is another word for cold. If I'm not cold, I'm hot. I know I'm hot. Thanks for embracing it.
When someone annoys you it takes 42 muscles to frown about it but it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and punch the crap out of them.
If Fanfiction is to you is what Facebook is to other people, copy this into your profile.
If you are OBSESSED with fanfiction, copy this into your profile.
If you are insane but intellegent, put this in your profile!
If you think Transformers is the BEST THING since freedom of speech (scratch that...since BREATHING), copy and paste this in your profile and add your name to the list, Firefly95, JasiaVoorhees, autobot leader 101, Lexi2luv, Shizuka Taiyou, and ME...JESUS LUVS EVERYONE!! Sounddrive, CaMaRoFaN14, JustMakeLeftTurns, Galaxywarriess1234, Move-2-da-beat-femme, SpiderSilkTales, Nindroidlover14
If you know someone who should be squashed by Megatron, copy and paste in your profile.
If you call humans "squishies" copy and paste this in your profile.
If you have a crush on any fictional character, copy & paste this to your profile
If you stare at a car whenever one passes until you can't see it anymore and it's a car from any from the '07, '09 or '11 transformers movies, copy & paste this to your profile.
If you have ever been so obsessed with something that now everyone is scared of you because of its effects copy this into your profile
WARNING!! 25 SIGNS OF A RABID TRANSFORMERS FANGIRL!!
1. Can recite the entire movies from memory.
2. Can tell you what Autobot is fastest, toughest and smartest and can give you exact specs.
3. Always has tabs on the best Autobot fanfiction, wallpaper and apparel.
4. Gets into accidents on the off chance Ratchet might pick her up.
5. Whenever she leaves home yells ROLL OUT!!
6. Will stare out their car window as a Camaro, Peterbuilt Semi, Pontiac Solstice, GMC Topkick, or Hummer drives by.
7. Dreams transformer pairings.
8. Wishes that her phone was an Autobot and would name it after a fallen Autobot.
9. Has used movie quotes to finish her sentences.
10. Cusses like Ironhide, Ratchet, or the Twins.
11. Makes references to Transformers in every school subject.
12. Wishes that Wheeljack could help blow up some certain people.
13. Immediately snaps awake from sleep when someone says something about Transformers.
14. Sings the Transformers theme in the shower, on the way to school, and on the way home just to annoy her brother.
15. Gives her friends labels as some of the Autobots.
16. Gives her enemies labels as some of the Decepticons.
17. Wishes she could use a double plasma cannon on her brother.
18. Has posters of her favorite Transformers.
19. Reads wayyyyyyyyyyyy too many fan-fictions about these guys.
20. Has her username having to deal with Transformers.
21. Listens to a song and then immediately thinks of a Transformer.
22. Pairs the TFs with other TFs because it's fun.
23. Squeals at the sight of a Police car and thinks of Barricade.
24. Acts and pretends to be a transformer constantly.
25. Thinks every electronic device she owns is a Transformer
You know your obsessed with with Transformers when...
-You have a spaz whenever you see a Peterbuilt Semi, Camaro, Hummer, or GMC Truck pass by.
-You call your computer Teletran 1.
-Names enemies after Decepticons.
-Uses a Transformers reference whenever possible.
-Whenever talking too fast, says your talking like Blurr.
-Whenever you hear the word Soundwave, you cringe.
-Will never look at a boombox the same ever again.
-You never try to look at a GMC Truck funny, since your afraid it's Ironhide.
You have dreams where you are in the Transformers world.
-You've watched Transformers at least 20 times, even more.
-You pray to Primus
-You freak out whenever you see a cop car hiding in the shadows, thinking it's Barricade.
-You don't call people creepers or stalkers, you call them Decepticreeps.
-You have joined many Transformers fan clubs.
-You've tried to do Jet Judo, and succeeded.
-You've tried Jet Judo, and epicly failed.
-You sing the Transformers theme song everywhere and anywhere.
-You were about to cry when Bumblebee was about to die in DOTM.
-You blame Blackout for most power outages. (Either him or Jolt recharging his electrical whips)
-You think that the world is going to end by a Decepticon invasion.
-You get annoyed when you say Unicron, and people think you just said Unicorn.
-You hate when people hate on Miko cause she's awesome.
-You think that every evil person in the world is either a Decepticon agent, or a Pretender.
-You think that when the Autobots win the war, it should be declared a national holiday.
-You think the Government is hiding the Autobots some where.
-You annoy your friends and family with your constant Transformers talk. (My sister shouts 'SHUT UP! I DON'T CARE!' whenever I try now)
-Whenever you hear the word decept, you immdediatly think of Decepticons.
-Whenever your friends say the worst thing happened, you ask if Decepticons attacked them.
-You wish your phone was a Transformer.
Ways to tell you’re a Transformer's fan:
1. You cuss at Decepticons in the movie
2. You laugh every time someone does something funny, even though you've seen it a gazzilion times.
3. You memorize quotes
4. You cuss at annoying people in the movies.
5. You dream of Transformers
6. You dream of your favorite Autobot being your guardian
7. You think of Transformer's 75% of the day.
8. You buy journals to write your Transformer's stories in.
9. You look at the sky and dream of an Autobot or Decepticon landing in your pool.
10.Your friends think you need therapy because of how much you talk about Transformers.
If you've ever cried when listening to Transformers music...
If you've ever sworn to be an Autobot/Decepticon...
If you've ever compared a guy to a Transformer...
If you still read fanfics and watch the films even when people call you a nerd...
If you broke your heart when your favorite one died...
...and cheered like hell itself had fallen when they returned to life...
...Post this, fellow Transfan, and know that we are more than meets the eye
5 Truths of Life.
1. You cannot touch all of your teeth with your tongue
2. All idiots, after reading the first truth, try it
3. The first truth is a lie
4. You're smiling right now because you know you fell for it... (Idiot!)
5. You still have a stupid smile lingering on your face
If you want to learn Japanese, copy/paste this into your profile.
If you like to copy and paste, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you've ever wondered what you are like in another dimension, copy and paste this in your profile.
There's nothing wrong with arguing with yourself. It's when you argue with yourself and LOSE when it's weird. If you agree, copy this and put it in your profile.
92 percent of American teens would die if Abecrombie and Finch told them it was uncool to breath. Copy this into your profile if you would be in the 8 percent laughing their heads off at the others.
If you have WAY too much time on your hands and your on fanfiction.net with that time, copy and paste this in your profile
If you enjoy copying and pasting these copy and paste thingys, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've read people's profiles looking for things to copy and paste into your profile, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever copied and pasted something into your profile, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you are obsessed with fanfiction,copy and paste this into your profile.
If Fanfiction to you is what MySpace is to other people, copy this into your profile.
If your profile is way too long,copy and paste this into it to make it longer!
You know when you live in 2007 when...
1.) You accidentally enter your password on a microwave.
2.) You haven't played solitaire with real cards for years
3.) The reason for not staying in touch with your friends is they don’t have a screenname or my space
4.) You'd rather look all over the house for the remote instead of just pushing the buttons on the TV
6.) Your boss doesn't even have the ability to do your job.
7.) As you read this list you keep nodding and smiling.
8.) As you read this list you think about sending it to all your friends.
9.) You were too busy nodding and smiling to notice number 5.
10.) You scrolled back up to see if there was a number 5.
11.) Now you are laughing at yourself stupidly.
93 percent of American teens would have a severe emotional breakdown if someone called them a freak. If you're a part of the 7 percent who would ask the person, "What was your first clue?", copy this into your profile and add your name to the list: Sunlit Goddess of the C.O.C.A., Moonlit Goddess of the C.O.C.A., Evil Genius of the COCA, Invader Miley Phantom, dAnnYsGiRl777, BloodySalvation, Lady Lost-A-Lot, bellabookworm9, Bella Masen Cullen, Vampire Scooby, Edward's One True Love, oceaneyes85253, TheEmoSideOfMe, EdwardlovesChristyalways, Blue eyed vampwolf, finger craker,MegCabotRules, Brown-eyedCullenGirl,slytherinangel01, Sargerogue, RAHbooks, Tech17, pearlgirl97,beccalovesbumblebee, Nindroidlover14.
TRANSFORMERS! If you like TRANSFORMERS post this on your profile.
PASTE THIS ON YOUR PAGE IF YOU WANT A "SUPER ROBOT MONKEY TEAM HYPERFORCE GO!" MOVIE MADE!
Copy and paste this if you want "Super Robot Monkey Team Hyperforce Go!" put back on TV!
If you ever read past 2 in the morning post this on your profile.
If you have a crush on any fictional character, copy and paste this on your profile.
I WILL KILL SENTINEL PRIME! copy and paste this if you want to help.
copy and paste this if you check your back every morning to see if you sprouted wings and can join the Flock.
If you listen to music while you read fanfiction post this on your profile.
If you would kill to have wings, post this on your profile.
What D.O.T.D. really means: Don't Offend The Dragons. Copy and paste this on your profile if you support dragons.
Please read this:
This is a true story. All schools have a class clown, someone that gets on everyones nerves and that no one likes. There was one of these boys in this one school. Nobody liked him at all. He had no friends, the teachers hated him for his disruptiveness, and the students found him annoying beyond belief. He never seemed to care. One day, he had finally stepped on his teachers last nerve. What the teacher did was make everyone in the class stand up and tell the boy something they didn't like about him. As each of the thirty students stood up and said something about him they didn't like, he only sat and didn't seem to mind. All of the students did it.
That day, when school was out, the boy went home, grabbed his dads gun, and shot himself in the head.
If you think that the teacher was to blame, and that what she did was morally wrong and completely shameful, copy and paste this into your profile. Then, if you would have been the one to stand up and say "I'm not going to do this" then add your username to the list.
Unsafe External Link