Author has written 18 stories for Supernatural, Cat Returns, Chrono Crusade, Hobbit, and Sherlock.
I've changed my username, so if LifeisSupernatural500 has changed on your favorite authors lists, then don't freak out, still the same person! I am now OfTardisesAngelsandScarves, but I prefer to be called Forevermore, mostly because it's a cool nickname. XD So, I'm American but I'm British at heart. My fandoms include Sherlock, Supernatural, Doctor Who, The Hobbit, Chrono Crusade, and The Cat Returns. Benedict Cumberbatch has ruined my life in the most pleasant way possible!
I have to divide my time between school and the computer, so I apologize if I don't update a story in a while, and believe me when I say I start to think you guys will kill me! Check out my forum, it really needs more people, we are stuck in a rut. So yeah. There ya go. XD
Oh, and if you want more info on why I haven't been updating my two major stories at the moment, "An Unexpected Meeting" and "The Full Movie Experience", please refer to the notes below for that and whatever else I may announce.
2/18/14 Hey guys! Thank you so much for all the follows on "An Unexpected Meeting", I appreciate it! Um, it might be a while before it's updated; I'm stuck in a Writer's Ditch that's hard to get back out of. I can see everything that's gonna happen after the most recent chapter, but I just can't get it into writing. The same goes for "The Full Movie Experience"! I'm thinking of re-writing it, because I sort of wrote three chapters of another version. It starts out the same way, them in a movie theater, but I set the events back to a little earlier in the story. Hopefully you guys won't kill me before I'm done, and I hope you have a good day. :3
FOREVERMORE'S RANTING and RAMBLING CORNER/SMALL BLOG, WHATEVER YOU WANT TO CALL IT... (if you don't want to read my fangirling, then skip this)
Rambling Subject #1: Season Three of Sherlock!
I was SO happy when it premiered here in the USA! But my TV decided to be a butt on that Sunday, so I missed it. But thanks to the Web, I managed to watch the whole season and I almost died from how awesome it was! I must say, it had a truckload of surprises mixed in there. If you haven't watched it, then you SERIOUSLY need to! It was amazing. And John with a mustache was one of the highlights, as well as a Russian-speaking Mycroft...
Rambling Subject #2: The Recent Supernatural Episode
Just like all you other Supernatural fanatics, I was dying to see what happened after the Sam and Crowley incident. Cas was in there, a human Crowley... along with some adorable Cas and Sam moments! "Tastes like... molecules." was one of the main bits of dialogue in there, and I'm pretty sure you can guess who said that. Dean and Crowley teaming up was a sight to behold, especially for us King of Hell fans out there! I'm really excited for the new episode now!
Rambling Subject #3: Benedict Cumberbatch
I love this man along with Martin Freeman. I am proud to say I am a Cumbercollective, get over it people! You have to love Benedict, I mean come on. He has the most beautiful eyes and cheekbones in history, he's six feet tall, AND he plays Sherlock Holmes! If you say Benedict isn't awesome, I will never speak to you again... ever. His impressions are awesome, too. His Chewbacca impression, his Martin impression... they're all so awesome! Gosh, I have to make, like, a worldwide club or something like that. WACC (We Are Cumber Collectives), Established When His Beautiful Face First Graced the Screen.
Rambling Subject #4: Martin Freeman
I freaking LOVE Martin Freeman! I can see why they compare him to a hedgehog, he's adorable! He just screams, "I'm adorable, I'm lovable, gotta love me." We do, Martin. We do. I call us Freeman lovers "Freeman Females"... I just thought it had a nice ring to it. If Martin was pocket-sized I would totally take him with me everywhere, along with Benedict of course. And I don't see what's wrong with his fashion sense, I mean really! He makes everything look awesome, and it won't matter what the heck it is, it'll look fabulous. And also, if you want to see Martin at his funniest, watch this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwZrJzyh-wM
COPY AND PASTE... STUFF (Sorry, I'm addicted to these.)
FANFICTION- UNITED NATIONS!! Has anyone else noticed how a lot of us get along and make friends on here and we can be from completely different countries? WTF!? We're here making world peace on the INTERNET and we have all those ambassadors and senators and whatever struggling with it!! If you realize this (or read this and agreed) copy and paste this and add your name and country (country is optional) to the list. SPREAD THE PEACE!!: Naruto-fan-Okami-chan (USA), NaraTemari011 (Puerto Rico), Lala girl in Lalaland (USA), Kakashi Forever (England), NinjasWillRuleTheWorld (Australia),Shadowtheangel (Sweden), Ice Prince Hitsugaya (USA), Gaara of the Desert564 (USA), RebeccaUlquiorraCifer23 (USA), TheCursedOne (Colombia), mitch2001liu (Trinidad and Tobago), Hazelnut Tre (China), xxxDreamingflower (The Netherlands), OfTardisesAngelsandScarves (USA)
You Might Be An Author If...
1. Every time you hear a song, you think of a new story or one you've already written.
2. You have the last chapters of a story done before even thinking of the characters names.
3. You often imagine your books becoming movies.
4. Spell check is your best friend.
5. You give even the smallest of characters a huge background.
6. You hesitate before killing of one of your favorite characters.
7. You smile really big when your gonna finally write a character love scene.
8. Every time you read something, you make your own story of the same thing.
9. You'll spend an hour trying to find one word cause you won't dare use a synonym.
10. Not being able to write is like not being able to pee to you... you just can't hold it in for so long.
11. You write so fast, you leave out words in a sentence.
12. You have to tell at least one person your whole story before it's even written.
13. Things that are written bad annoy you and make you want to re-write it better.
14. You laugh at jokes you wrote yourself.
15. You can spell words like 'troublesome' but can't spell 'the' half the time.
16. If your note writing or typing, your fingers are moving constantly.
17. You talk to yourself... constantly.
18. You forget what day it is when your writing.
19. When you have to write some sort of story in class, you get carried away.
20. You would rather die than use words like 'good' or 'nice' and etc.
21. You put off the last chapter of a story simply because you don't want it to end.
22. You start to cry when writing about a death or other depressing event you knew was coming, and you are the one writing it.
23. When on a roll, you will ignore hunger, sleepiness, or the urge to pee until you run out of ideas.
24. If a story, movie, show, etc. finishes without closure, you have a powerful need to write a suitable ending.
25. You like to fidget, tap, or chew on the tip of something when you are trying to come up with a new sentence, paragraph, chapter, or story.
26. You are in love with the Thesaurus.
27. You dream about your stories.
28. You dream of new stories.
29. You often revisit some of your old stories.
30. Someone can call your name twenty times without you hearing if you're writing.
22 Questions for OfTardisesAngelsandScarves from Yuugi x Me 4ever
1. What is the best place you know?
Hmmm... I would have to say Georgia. PEACHES!!!
is the last day of your life, what do you wanna do?
Two options: 1) Find Bilbo Baggins and the company and go on an adventure, or 2) Find the Winchesters and kick some monster butt!
3. You are stuck on a desolate island, who do you take with you?
Crap. Um... Cas, so I could use his coat to stay warm. XD
4. Fave animal on earth?
5. Morning or night?
6. If you had to choose. Pink or blue?
I hate pink, so I choose YOU, Blue!
7. Romance or science fiction?
Gosh... um, science fiction, I suppose.
8. Harry Potter or Ron Weasley?
Harry Potter! His eyes are so green...
9. You forgot to do your homework! What do you tell your teacher?
"I went to Mount Doom to throw an evil ring into the lava, but then Shelob came up behind me and ate my homework."
10. You decide to dye your hair but it turns out blue! What do you do first?
11. What are you most afraid of and why?
12. What are you? Bitch, emo or nerd?
13. What are you thinking about right now?
14. Say something random!
15. Tell me something you hate.
16. Now tell me something you like.
17. If you could talk in your sleep, what would you say?
18. Describe yourself in 3 words.
19. What is your favorite joke?
20. What would you do on Mars for fun?
21. If a cow laughed really hard, would milk come out her nose?
22. Talking about cows: Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here, and drink whatever comes out"?
1. Set your PSP to shuffle.
2. For each question, press the Next button for your answer.
3. Write down the title of the song.
1) What is your motto?
2) What do your friends think of you?
3)What do you think about often?
4) What is 22?
5) What do you think of your best friend?
6) What do you think about the person you like?
7)What is your life story?
8) What do you want to be when you grow up?
9) What do you think when you see the person you like?
10) What do your parents think of you?
11) What will you dance to at your wedding?
12) What will they play at your funeral?
13) What is your hobby/interest?
14)What is your biggest secret?
15) What do think of your friends?
16) What is the worst thing that could happen?
17) How will you die?
19) What makes you laugh?
20) What makes you cry?
21) Will you ever get married?
22) What scares you the most?
23) Does anyone like you?
24) If you could go back in time, what would you change?
25) What will you post this as?
Unsafe External Link