Author has written 8 stories for Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, and Naruto.
HIPPO! HEEEEPPPO. HIPPO HI-HIPPO. HIPPO HIPPO HIPOPOPOPO.
Now. Decipher that in Hippo language.
Status: Will randomly update. :D Depends if I have Time on that day and I'm in a mood to update.
Status for LucaFlygon: Hi people. I'm new here. I'm... older that TKSDCSH, and sharing her account. So, look out for my stories, no?
(All of this applies after first chapter is being typed out.)
Varia's Sweet Cloud (VSC) : One chapter, 300-500 words long. Every Sunday.
Heck Yeah! I'm a Ninja! (HYIIN) : One chapter, 300-400 words long. Every Wednesday.
A Cloudy Night (ACN) : One chapter, 200-500 words long. Every Thursday, currently being rewritten.
Death's Rose : One chapter, 400-600 words long. Every Saturday.
Acrobaleno Trouble. (AT) : One chapter, 300-500 words long. Genre: Friendship, Family, Fluff and Adventure. Anime: KHR Every Monday
Help me! (HM) : One chapter, 200-1000 words long. Genre: Friendship, Family, Adventure. Anime: Hetalia Occasionally :D
Yes, Yes. I'm a babysitter. (YYIAB) : One chapter, 300-400 words long. Genre: Friendship, Family. Anime: KHR
Tales of an Awesome 5M. (TOAAM) : One chapter, 300-400 words long. Genre: Fluff, Friendship. Anime: Pokemon. (This one is based on my P5 class. :D, 5M 2013 FOREVAAAA!)
Little Akatsuki. (LA) : One chapter, 200-400 words long. Genre: Family, Fluff. Anime: Naruto
Normal VS. KHR Otakus
You say Marshmallow, We say Byakuran (Tian Kong Shang De Cai Se Hippo)
You say Sparta, We say Reborn
You say Chameleon, We say Leon
You say angel, We say Yuni
You say discipline, We say Hibari
You say Family, We say Famiglia
You say loud, We tell you Squalo
You say perfect, We say Varia Quality
You say extreme, We say KYOKUGEN!
You say creepy, We tell you Mukuro
You say Vongole (The pasta), We say Vongola
You say stalker, We say Levi
You say Gay, We say Lussuria
You say hot, We tell you Every single effing person in the Awesome KHR
You say rage, We tell you Xanxus
Add More to this list, and add you name next to the first statement you contribute! Copy and Paste this!
You Know You're Obsessed With Naruto When...
1. You graduate high school and you proclaim yourself an ANBU.
2. You fight someone and try to hit their chakra points.
3. You can spout a random character quote on command.
4. You list ANBU as current occupation on a job application.
5. You draw symbols on a scroll and try to seal a hole in the wall with it.
6. You wake up in the middle of the night screaming "Itachi WHY?!"
7. You get bit by a snake and decide that stabbing the wound is a good idea.
8. You leave for two years and come back acting like you're cooler and smarter.
9. You paint the kanji "love" on your forehead and claim that you can control sand.
10. You name your dog Akamaru or Pakkun.
11. You do something stupid and claim that you were being controlled by the Shadow Possession Jutsu.
12. You yell out "Wind Shuriken Throw of Death!" when throwing a frisbee.
13. You try to kill your brother everyday.
14. You keep alcohol in your mouth then spit it out with a match in front of your mouth to create a fireball.
15. You poke people in their butts and yell "A thousand years of death!"
16. You paste Naruto's face on pictures of your friends and claim to have met him.
17. You draw a swirl on your palm and claim to be able to do Rasengan.
18. In the middle of the night, you blast a flashlight into your dad's eyes and yell "Chidori!"
19. You stay up all night claiming the Shukaku will eat you.
20. Every time your class goes on a field trip, you say you're going on a mission.
21. You yell "Konoha Senpu" when kicking a soccer ball.
22. You paint your skin red and claim that you can open the third chakra gate.
23. You call your teacher "Iruka-sensei."
24. You go to school wearing a forehead protector and claim it is the latest trend from the Hidden Leaf Village.
25. You keep paper shurikens in your fanny pack
I promise to remember Italy
I promise to remember Germany
I promise to remeber Japan
I promise to remember America
I promise to remember England
I promise to remember France
I promise to remember China
I promise to remember Russia
I promise to remember Lithuania
I promise to remember Estonia
I promise to remember Latvia
I promise to remember Belarus
I promise to remember Ukraine
I promise to remember Sweden
I promise to remember Finland
I promise to remember Spain
I promise to remember Romano
I promise to remember Hungary
I promise to remember Austria
I promise to remember Prussia
I promise to remember Poland
I promise to remember Switzerland
I promise to remember Liechtenstein
I promise to remember Turkey
I promise to remember Greece
I promise to remember Egypt
I promise to remember Canada
I promise to remember Cuba
I promise to remember Sealand
I promise to remember Grandpa Rome
I promise to remember Germania
I promise to remember Holy Rome
Girls Don't realize these things;
That I bought you roses to tell you that I like you
That I was raised with respect not to sleep with you when you were drunk
That my body's not ripped enough to "satisfy" your wants
That I open your car door,and pull out your chair like I was raised
That I'm not cute enough to be "your guy"
That I am actually nice; not a jerk
I don't have a huge bank account to buy you expensive things
I like to spend quality nights at homecuddling with you, instead of at a club
I would rather make love to you then just screw you like some random guy.
That I am always the one you need to talk to, but never good enough to date
That I always held your hair back when you threw up, and didn't get mad at you for puking in my car, but when we went out you went home with another guy
That I am there to pick you up at 4am when your new man hit you and dropped you off in the middle of nowhere, but not good enough to listen to me when I need a friend
If I start not being there because it hurts being used as a door mat, only to be thrown to the side when the new jerk comes around
If I don't answer my phone anymore when you call, to listen to you cry for hours, instead of getting a couple hours of sleep before work
That you can't realize... I've been the one all along.
If you read this and know somebody like this
But don't care
But most of all
For not being sorry anymore
That you can't accept me for who I am
I can never do anything right, and nothing that I do is good enough to make it in your world.
I caught your boyfriend with another girl and told you about it, I thought that was what friends were for.
That I told you I loved you and actually meant it.
That I talked to you for nine hours on Thanksgiving when your boyfriend was threatening you instead of spending time with my family.
That I cared
That I listen to you at night talking about how you wish you could have done something different.
Ladies always complain and gripe to their friends that there is never any good guys out there, and they always end up with assholes who mistreat them. Well ladies, next time you're complaining,
maybe look up to see who you're complaining to, maybe that special someone is right there hanging on your every word as usual, screaming in his head "Why won't you give me a chance?"Because the
person you are usually searching for is right by you.
If you're a guy and you agree with this letter, copy and paste into your profile as 'I'm sorry'
If You're one of the FEW girls with enough BALLS to copy and paste this into your profile, and you would never make your guy feel this way, copy and paste into your profile as 'Girls Don't Realize These Things'
THE BOY/GIRL QUIZ
YOUR GUY SIDE:
You love hoodies. Y
You love jeans.
Dogs are better than cats.
It's hilarious when people get hurt. (Only sometimes when it's minor, not when it's serious)Y
You've played with/against boys on a team. Y
Shopping is torture.
Sad movies suck.
You own/ed an X-Box.
Played with Hotwheel cars as a kid.Y
At some point in time you wanted to be a firefighter.
You own/ed a DS, PS2 or Sega.
You used to be obsessed with Power Rangers.Y
You watch sports on TV.
Gory movies are cool. Y
You go to your dad for advice. Y
You own like a trillion baseball caps.
You like going to high school football games.
You used to/do collect football/baseball cards.
Baggy pants are cool to wear.Y
It's kind of weird to have sleepovers with a bunch of people.
Green, black, red, blue or silver are one of your favourite colours.Y
You love to go crazy and not care what people think. Y
Sports are fun. Talk with food in your mouth. Y
Sleep with your socks on at night.
YOUR GIRL SIDE:
You wear lip gloss/stick.
You love skirts.
Cats are better than dogs. Y
You love to shop.
You wear eyeliner.
You wear the colour pink.
Go to your mom for advice.
Pink, yellow, orange, purple or gold is one of your favorite colors. Y
You hate wearing the colour black.
You like hanging out at the shopping centre.
You like getting manicures and/or pedicures.
You like wearing jewelery.
Shopping is one of your favourite hobbies.
You don't like the movie Star Wars. Y
You were in gymnastics/dance. Y
It takes you around/more than one hour to shower, get dressed and make-up.
You smile a lot more than you should. Y
You have more than 10 pairs of shoes.
You care about what you look like.
You like wearing dresses when you can.
You like wearing perfume.
You love the movies. Y
You used to play with dolls as a little kid. (Does smashing UltraMan figures and trying to lock it up and squish it into a lego prison count? Cos I did that when i was a kid. Policemen are cool.) Y
Like being the star of everything.
You worship fashion magazines.
-HATE PEOPLE WHO ARE DIFFERENT? CONSIDER THE FOLLOWING:
It's the same story everyday: A girl in dark colors gets off the worst bus you can imagine, you know, the one with all the dumber-than-dirt country kids who are swearing every five words, listening to a punk rock/gothic rock/heavy metal/or any other dark music. She shuts off the cd player/MP3/ipod and walks into the school. You and your friends are standing inside because you're too wussy to stand outside in LATE MAY in you pretty new Capri pants and new Hollister t-shirt.
You point at her and whisper to your friends about how out-of-touch she is because she's dressed in a baggy hooded sweatshirt and frayed old jeans and she's maintaining a 3.785-4.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale while you're boardline failing. You loudly insult her and talk to her in an obnoxious voice. She just keeps her head down and shuffles right by.
You laugh loudly and say, "How could you have gotten that one wrong? Even a fifth grader knows that!" when she answers a question wrong in class. You and friends push her around in the hallways and trip her in the stairwells. You think she should start drooling over the boys at school and should wear the same clothes you do.
And yet, no matter what you do, she doesn't say anything.
Isn't it hilarious that she can be quiet all week, but still have to put up with more shit than the whore giving out free blowjobs on the bus? ISN'T IT FUNNY that you don't mind fucking a random guy every night, but you go around ripping on her just because she studies in the library every night? Isn't it just bloody fucking hilarious that she needs to sign a pass to the bathroom just to run into an empty classroom to cry at least once a week?
Are you laughing yet?
HAVE YOU EVER CONSIDERED WHAT HER LIFE IS LIKE?
HOW THE FUCK CAN YOU GO UP TO HER FACE AND TRASH HER GOOD NAME, CALLING HER A 'FREAKY GOTH WANNABE' OR A 'WEEPY-WASHY ATTENTION SEEKER', AND NOT ONCE STOP AT ALL TO CONSIDER WHY YOU NEVER SEE HER PARENTS AROUND, OR WHY SHE ALWAYS WEARS LONG SLEEVES, EVEN IN THE SUMMER?
HOW IN GOD'S GOOD NAME CAN YOU TREAT HER LIKE SHIT JUST BECAUSE SHE IS THE ONE PERSON YOU CAN NEVER BE: HERSELF UNTO HERSELF?
THERE'S A FINE LINE BETWEEN BEING AN IDIOT AND BEING BRAVE.
BEING BRAVE IS NOT GIVING RANDOM GUYS A BLOWJOB IN BROAD DAYLIGHT. IT IS NOT FUCKING SOME RANDOM GUY ON FRIDAY NIGHT JUST TO SAY YOU FUCKED HIM. BEING BRAVE ISN'T TALKING TO SOME GUY OR DUMPING YOUR CURRENT BOYFRIEND.
BEING BRAVE IS TURNING THE OTHER CHEEK WHEN PEOPLE SLAP YOU. IT'S FORGETTING THE INSULTS AND REMEBERING THE COMMENTS. TRUE BRAVERY IS GOING TO A SCHOOL WHERE YOU SHOULD FEEL SAFE AND INSTEAD, YOU FEEL LIKE YOU'RE MARCHING RIGHT INTO HELL. TRUE BRAVERY IS BEING TRUE TO THE ONE PERSON, THE ONLY PERSON, WHO MATTERS: YOU.
KEEP LAUGHING, YOU COCK-SUCKING BITCHES, CAUSE I'M GOING FAR AND YOU'RE HARDLY MOVING.
-Copy this into your profile, and be proud that you're not one of those people.
Pick your birth month
Quiet but able to talk well (Nah, I usually give sarcastic comments everywhere I go). Calm and cool. Kind and sympathetic (Lol, nooooo. I'm EVIIIIIL). Concerned and detailed. Loyal but not always honest. Does work well. Very confident Sensitive. Good memory. Clever and knowledgeable. Loves to look for information. Must control oneself when criticizing. Able to motivate oneself. Understanding. Fun to be around. Secretive. Loves leisure and traveling. Hardly shows emotions. Tends to bottle up feelings. Very choosy, especially in relationships (I am concerned about my love life, which is to say, nothing but a rock and my cute anime fictional boys). Systematic.
List of OC names:
Rin (I LOOOOVE THIS NAME!)
It's not a comic book, it's "Manga"
And most Importantly... I'm not a geek, I'm a "Otaku"
If you are a Proud Otaku, like me, copy this and post it on your wall.
Put this on your
Put this on your
Itachi: Do you want candy?
He shall live on in our hearts!
"A ninja waits until the dead of night, when the enemy sleeps and drops his guard, when his weapons lie forgotten in the stillness of the night, that is the moment for a ninja to strike." Copy and Paste if your a Ninja!
If you have ever said that an anime character is sexy and you love them and you mean it, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you hear voices of the Naruto characters in your head...copy and paste this on your profile.
If you think Akatsuki rule, put this on ur profile!!
(-\) WEE! ART IS A BANG! UN
Professor Flitwick … does not know where Snow White is.
Professor Snape … has no wish to get in touch with his ‘feminine side’.
Professor Lupin … has no need for a flea collar. Ever.
Professor Moody … the best ‘teaching’ Hogwarts has seen in a while.
Professor McGonagall … does not take herself too seriously. It is a bad idea to tell her.
Professor Dumbledore … should be referred to as ‘Professor’, ‘Headmaster’ or ‘Sir’, not ‘Dude’, ‘My Leige’ or ‘Tim the Enchanter’.
Harry Potter … is more Emo than Draco Malfoy.
Draco Malfoy … disagrees.
Hermione Granger … has PMS and a wand.
Ron Weasley … is very afraid.
Luna Lovegood … is perfectly sane, thanks very much.
Ginny Weasley … wants her Hogwarts toilet seat.
Fred Weasley … knows if he and his twin giggle at an idea for more than fifteen seconds, they may assume that it’s against the rules and therefore should not carry it out.
George Weasley … knows he and his twin will carry it out and are not remotely sorry.
Lily Evans … swears she is not in love with James Potter.
James Potter … doesn’t believe her.
Remus Lupin … would prefer less jokes about ‘his time of the month’.
Sirius Black … killed by drapery.
Andromeda Black … is going to marry a muggle – screw the consequences.
Bellatrix Black … is quietly going insane.
Narcissa Black … would like a new hairbrush.
Lucius Malfoy … does not like to be referred to as ‘Luscious Mouthful’.
Voldemort … does not think it would be funny if HP were to put on earmuffs and pull out a mandrake in his presence and/or make fun of his distinct lack of facial features while doing so.
Gryffindors … will jump off a cliff.
Slytherins … will push someone else off.
Hufflepuffs… will call five hundred others and build a staircase.
Ravenclaws … will get hold of a flying carpet.
The Rules of Hogwarts
1) The Giant Squid is not an appropriate date to the Yule Ball.
2) I am not allowed to sing, "We're Off to See the Wizard" while skipping off to the Headmaster's office.
3) I am not allowed to take out a life insurance policy on Harry Potter.
4) I am not allowed to ask Dumbledore to show you the pointy hat trick.
5) I am not allowed to give Remus Lupin a flea collar.
6) I am not allowed to bring a Magic 8 Ball to Divination.
7) I am not allowed to say that Seamus Finnegan is "after my lucky charms".
8) I am not allowed to start a betting pool on this years Defence Against the Dark Arts teacher. It's taste-less, tacky, and not a good money-making strategy.
9) I am not allowed to joke about Remus's "time of the month".
10) I am not allowed to make light sabre sounds with my wand.
11) I am not allowed to give Hagrid Pokemon cards and convince him they're real animals.
12) I am not to refer to the Accio charm as "The Force".
13) I am not allowed to claim that growing marijuana or hallucinogenic mushrooms is "Extra Herbology Work".
14) I will not use my socks to make hand-puppets of the Slytherin-House mascot.
15) If the thought of a spell makes me giggle for more than 15 seconds, assume that I am not allowed to use it.
16) I will not lock the Slytherin's and Gryffindor's in a room together and bet on which House will come out alive.
17) I will not charm the suits of armour to do a rendition of "The Knights of the Round Table" for the Christmas Feast.
18) I am not allowed to declare an official "Hug A Slytherin Day".
19) I am not allowed to sing my own personal spy music while wandering the hallways.
20) It is not necessary to yell, "BURN!" Whenever Snape takes points away from Gryffindor.
21) I will not use the phrase, "Get a Life" when talking to Voldemort.
22) First years are not to be fed to Fluffy.
23) I will never ask Harry if his Voldie senses are tingling.
24) I will stop referring to showering as "Giving Moaning-Myrtle an eye-full".
25) I will not make, "OMGWTF" a spell.
26) It is not necessary to yell, "BAM" every time I Apparate.
27) I will not steal Gryffindor's sword from Dumbledore's office and use it to patrol the hallways, not even on Halloween.
28) I will not poke Hufflepuff's with spoons, nor shall I insist that their colours indicate that they're "covered in bee's".
29) "I've heard every joke possible about Oliver Wood's name" is not a challenge.
30) I will not use Umbridge's quill to write, "Told you I was Hard Core".
31) If a class-mate falls asleep, I will not take advantage of that and draw a Dark Mark on their arm, not even if they are in Slytherin.
32) House Elves are not acceptable replacements for Bludgers.
33) I will not start every potion's class by asking Snape if the potion is acceptable as Body Lotion.
34) I will not call the Weasely twins, "bookends".
35) I will not give Luna Lovegood Coast-To-Coast AM transcripts.
36) I do not have an Emmett Cullen Patronus.
37) I will not lick Trevor the toad.
38) Gryffindor Courage does not come in bottles labelled, "Firewhiskey".
39) I will not dress up as Voldemort on Halloween and ask Harry if he forgives me for what I've done.
40) It is a bad idea to tell Snape he takes himself too seriously.
41) I will not tell Sir Cadogan that The Knight's Who Say Ni have challenged him to a duel, then have all the students say, 'Ni' from various directions.
42) I am not the King of the Potato People and I do not have a flying carpet.
43) "To conquer the Earth with an army of flying monkeys" is not a career choice.
44) I will not tell the first years that Professor Snape or Draco Malfoy is the Voice of God.
45)I will not ask Sirius if he's really serious.
my favourite foods are peaches and plums and guava. yup, i'm a tropical fruits person. i'm 11. probably younger than you think i would be.
look out for my fanfic please!!!
favourite authors: 1. SKYGEM!!! yes, she/he is awesome.
2. Wafia Primo
5. (I know, i can't count) EVERYONE ELSE!!!
favourite animals: hippos. dragons. i still kinda not k=know why i like hippos, but... not that anyone cares right!!!! XD
personality: bubbly, spontaneous. and random. (that was kinda random)
having psle next year, i'm scared. :(
need to study a lot you know.
favourite languages: english, japanese and SINGLISH!!! ( our own singaporean version of english, yep, that was kinda random too.)
um... meeting the first generation... once per week update
a cloudy night... once per week
Mukuro's light... once per week
hippos and shurikens once per week
and varia's sweet cloud once per week...
50 Things to do during Finals
1. Bring a pillow. Fall asleep (or pretend to) until the last 15 minutes. Wake up, say oh geez, better get cracking'' and do some gibberish work.
2. Get a copy of the exam, run out screaming Andre, Andre, I've got the secret documents!!''
3. If it is a math/science exam, answer in essay form. If it is long answer/essay form, answer with numbers and symbols. Be creative. Use the surface integral symbol.
4. Make paper airplanes out of the exam. Aim them at the instructor's left nostril.
5. Talk the entire way through the exam. Read questions aloud, debate your answers with yourself out loud. If asked to stop, yell out, I'm SOOO sure you can hear me thinking.'' Then start talking about what a jerk the instructor is.
6. Bring cheerleaders.
7. Walk in, get the exam, sit down. About five minutes into it, loudly say to the instructor, I don't understand ANY of this. I've been to every lecture all semester long! What's the deal? And who the hell are you? Where's the regular guy?''
8. Bring a Game Boy. Play with the volume at max level.
9. On the answer sheet find a new, interesting way to refuse to answer every question. For example: I refuse to answer this question on the grounds that it conflicts with my religious beliefs. Be creative.
10. Bring pets.
11. Run into the exam room looking about frantically. Breathe a sigh of relief. Go to the instructor, say They've found me, I have to leave the country'' and run off.
12. Fifteen minutes into the exam, stand up, rip up all the papers into very small pieces, throw them into the air and yell out Merry Christmas.'' If you're really daring, ask for another copy of the exam. Say you lost the first one. Repeat the process every fifteen minutes.
13. Do the exam with crayons, paint, or fluorescent markers.
14. Come into the exam wearing slippers, a bathrobe, a towel on your head, and nothing else.
15. Come down with a BAD case of Turet's Syndrome during the exam. Be as vulgar as possible.
16. Do the entire exam in another language. If you don't know one, make one up. For math/science exams, try using Roman numerals.
17. Bring things to throw at the instructor when he's not looking. Blame it on the person nearest you.
18. As soon as the instructor hands you the exam, eat it.
19. Walk into the exam with an entourage. Claim you are going to be taping your next video during the exam. Try to get the instructor to let them stay, be persuasive. Tell the instructor to expect a percentage of the profits if they are allowed to stay.
20. Every five minutes, stand up, collect all your things, move to another seat, continue with the exam.
21. Turn in the exam approximately 30 minutes into it. As you walk out, start commenting on how easy it was.
22. Do the entire exam as if it was multiple choice and true/false. If it is a multiple choice exam, spell out interesting things (DCCAB, BABE, etc.)
23. Bring a black marker. Return the exam with all questions and answers completely blacked out.
24. Get the exam. Twenty minutes into it, throw your papers down violently, scream out Fuck this!'' and walk out triumphantly.
25. Arrange a protest before the exam starts (e.g. Threaten the instructor that whether or not everyone's done, they are all leaving after one hour to get drunk.)
26. Show up completely drunk. (Completely drunk means that at some point during the exam, you should start crying for mommy.)
27. Every now and then, clap twice rapidly. If the instructor asks why, tell him in a very derogatory tone, The light bulb that goes on above my head when I get an idea is hooked up to a clapper. DUH!''
28. Comment on how sexy the instructor is looking that day.
29. Come to the exam wearing a black cloak. After about 30 minutes, put on a white mask and start yelling I'm here, the phantom of the opera'' until they drag you away.
30. Go to an exam for a class you have no clue about, where you know the class is very small, and the instructor would recognize you if you belonged. Claim that you have been to every lecture. Fight for you right to take the exam.
31. Bring a water pistol with you. 'Nuff said.
32. Try to get people in the room to do the wave.
33. From the moment the exam begins, hum the theme to Jeopardy. Ignore the instructor's requests for you to stop. When they finally get you to leave one way or another, begin whistling the theme to the Bridge on the River Kwai.
34. Start a brawl in the middle of the exam.
35. If the exam is math/science related, make up the longest proofs you could possibly think of. Get pi and imaginary numbers into most equations. If it is a written exam, relate everything to your own life story.
36. Come in wearing a full knight's outfit, complete with sword and shield.
37. Bring a friend to give you a back massage the entire way through the exam. Insist this person is needed, because you have bad circulation.
38. Bring cheat sheets FOR ANOTHER CLASS (make sure this is obvious. . . like history notes for a calculus exam. . . otherwise your're not just failing, you're getting kicked out too) and staple them to the exam, with the comment Please use the attached notes for references as you see fit.''
39. When you walk in, complain about the heat. Strip.
40. After you get the exam, call the instructor over, point to any question, ask for the answer. Try to work it out of him.
41. One word: Wrestlemania.
42. Bring balloons, blow them up, start throwing them around like they do before concerts start.
43. Do the exam on your laptop. Make sure the simulated keyboard noises are on.
44. Play frisbee with a friend on the other side of the room.
45. Bring some large, cumbersome, ugly idol. Put it right next to you. Pray to it often. Consider a small sacrifice.
46. Get deliveries of candy, flowers, balloons, telegrams, etc. sent to you every few minutes throughout the exam.
47. During the exam, take apart everything around you. Start with your calculator, move on to your desk, your chair, anything you can reach.
48. Complete the exam with everything you write being backwards at a 90 degree angle.
49. Bring a musical instrument with you, play various tunes. If you are asked to stop, say it helps me think.'' Bring a copy of the Student Handbook with you, challenging the instructor to find the section on musical instruments during finals. Don't forget to use the phrase Told you so.''
50. Answer the exam with the Top Ten Reasons Why Professor Sussman Sucks.''
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this onto your profile, and add your name to this list: danyan, Zutara Lover, Black'n'red'Butterfly, Enrica, twilightgirl1918, Just A Little Bit Dramatic, Pirates OWNS you, Cripsee, I'll have some stupid cliche, Insane Winged Girl, Faxness-Fan48, An-Jelly-Ca,VMsuperfan, SVUlover, daisy617, Pillsbury Dopegirl10, Makayla, Sandy11-1990, JoaNymAr12, Hitsugaya16, RarusuRinnu1310, -Rowann Redfern- darkdream jashin, Ice Prince Hitsugaya, Hyourinmaru165, WhiteAngel128, Rue Emiko Kom
If you think that it's not fair that the guys in mangas and animes are almost always better than the guys in the real world, copy and paste this in your profile! Then add your name. List: Mit-chan007, Ni-Chan, vampgirl8, Me, iSnowX3, Lunaloonylovegood(Triple L),Ichino,ninja kitty whiskers, ShellyCullen, xAmuIkuto, MahCandyBoo22,Sechuri Sera, Mikame15, QueenOfCitrus, Hyourinmaru165, WhiteAngel128, Rue Emiko Kom
This is a true story. A girl died in 1993. A man buried her when she was still alive. The murderer chanted, " Toma Sota balcu," as he buried her. Now that you have read the chant, you will meet this little girl. In the middle of the night she will be on your ceiilling. she will suffocate you like she was suffocated. If you post this on your profile, she will not bother you. Your kindness will be rewarded.
I am the boy who never finished high school, because I got called a fag everyday
I am the person ashamed to tell my own friends I'm a lesbian, because they constantly make fun of them.
I am the boy tied to a fence, beaten to a bloody pulp and left to die because two straight men wanted to "teach me a lesson"
FAKE VS. REAL
FAKE FRIENDS: Never ask for food.
Weird is good. Strange is bad. Odd is what you call someone when you can't decide what to call them. Weird is the same as different, which is the same as unique, which means weird is good! If you are weird and proud of it, copy this onto your profile!
If you can raed tihs, yuo hvae a sgtrane mnid too. Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55 plepoe out of 100 can. I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed erveylteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! If you tnihk tihs is aswemoe cpoy and psate in yuor porlife.
If you should be doing homework right now, copy this into your profile.
If you spend multiple hours each day reading or writing or a combination of both...copy and paste this on your profile.
If you have embarrasing memories that make you want to smack yourself/ someone else, copy this into your profile.
If you are obsessed with fanfiction copy this into your profile.
If you are the kind of person that gets really excited when you get like two reviews, copy this into your profile.
If you've ever copied and pasted something onto your profile, copy and paste this onto your profile.
Man: Where have you been all my life?
Man: Haven't I seen you someplace before?
Man: Is this seat empty?
Man: Your place or mine?
Man: So, what do you do for a living?
Man: Hey baby, what's your sign?
Man: How do you like your eggs in the morning?
Man: Your body is like a temple.
Man: I would go to the end of the world for you.
Man : If I could see you naked, I'd die happy.
Man: If I could rearrange the alphabet I'd put u and i together.
You say English, we say Japanese
You say cars, we say Nyan Cat
You say Justin Bieber, we say Vocaloid
You say swords, we say Bleach
You say reality, we say anime
You say comics, we say manga
You say countries, we say Hetalia
You say hello, we say konichiwa
You learn Japanese from classes, we learn from shows
You cry if a character dies, we have a rainbow of emotions
You only feel what your favorite person feels, we feel what everyone else is feeling
You crush on pop stars, we crush on anime characters
You think we're crazy, but we think you're just normal
You say souls, we say Soul Eater
You Say Ocean, We Say ONE PIECE
You Say Guild, We say FAIRY TAIL
You Say Ninja,We Say Naruto
You say Family, We say Vongola, Katekyo Hitman Reborn
You say notebook,We say DeathNote
You say Gay, We say Yaoi
You say rabbits, we say Flying Mint Bunny
You think we're fangirls/fanboys, but we're all Otakus
Re-Post this if your an Otaku and proud!
1. At Lunch Time , Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down.
2. Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don't Disguise Your Voice.
3. Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, ask If They Want Fries with that.
4. Put Your Garbage Can On Your Desk And Label it " In".
5. Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks Once Everyone has Gotten Over Their Caffeine Addictions, Switch to Espresso.
6. In The Memo Field Of All Your Checks , Write "For Smuggling Diamonds".
7. Finish All Your sentences with "In Accordance With The Prophecy".
8. Don't use any punctuation.
9. As Often As Possible, Skip Rather Than Walk.
10. Order a Diet Water when ever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
11. Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is "To Go".
12. Sing Along At The Opera.
13. Go To A Poetry Recital. And Ask Why The Poems Don't Rhyme?
14. Put Mosquito Netting Around Your Work Area and Play tropical Sounds All Day.
15. Five Days In Advance, Tell Your Friends You Can't Attend Their Party Because You're Not In the Mood.
16. Have Your Co-workers Address You By Your Wrestling Name, Rock Bottom.
17. When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream "I Won! I Won!"
18. When Leaving The Zoo, Start Running Towards The Parking lot, Yelling "Run For Your Lives! They're Loose!"
19. Tell Your Children Over Dinner, "Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go."
20. And The Final Way To Keep A Healthy Level Of Insanity .
Send This In An E-mail To Someone To Make Them Smile!
1. Get 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people's carts when they aren't looking.
2. Set all the alarm clocks in Housewares to go off at 5-minute intervals.
3. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
4. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone, " 'Code 3' in housewares"... and see what happens.
5. Go to the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
6. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
7. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
8. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask, "Why can't you people just leave me alone?"
9. Look right into the security camera; & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
10. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.
11. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.
12. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look" using different size funnels.
13. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through, say "PICK ME!" "PICK ME!"
14. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream.. "NO! NO! It's those voices again!!"
15. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while; and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!
16. Get several bouncy balls and throw them down an aisle shouting "go, pikachu, go!"
17. Challenge people to duels in the back aisles with wrapping paper tubes.
18. Have a conversation with yourself loud enough so that people in the other aisles can hear you.
19. Throw things over one aisle into another one.
Send This In An E-mail To Someone To Make Them Smile!
"They hurt her" or "She was pushed" or "They pushed her"
About six yeaers ago in Indiana, Carmen Winstead was pushed down a sewer opening by five girls in her school trying to embarrass her in front of her school during a fire drill. When she didn't submerge, the police were called. They went down and brought 17-year-old Carmen Winstead's body, wuth her neck broken from hitting the ladder, then the concrete at the bottom. The girls told everyone she fell... They belived them.
FACT: About two months later, 16-year-old David Gregory read this post and didn't repost it. When he went to take a shower, he heard laughter, started freaking out, and ran to his computer to repost it. He said good night to his mom and went to sleep, but five hours later, his mom woke up in the middle of the night from a loud noise and David was gone. A few hours later, the police found him in a sewer, with a broken neck and skin on his face peeled off.
Even Google her name - you'll find this true.
If you don't repeat "They hurt her" then Carmen will get you, either from a sewer, the toilet, the shower, or when you go to sleep, you'll wake up in a sewer, in the dark, Carmen will come and get you.
Unsafe External Link