Author has written 2 stories for Harry Potter, and Haven.
Everything I Learned In Life, I Learned From CLAMP
1. If you're not angsty, you should be.
2. There is no such thing as coincidence.
3. Evil takes the form of four Japanese mangaka.
4. Everything's better in alternate universes.
5. If you're precious to your brother, you're probably doomed.
6. Actually, if you're precious to anyone, you're doomed.
7. In fact, you're probably just doomed anyways.
8. Treasure your eyes. You never know when they'll be taken away.
9. Subtext really does equal buttsex.
10. Everything has a price.
11. The most powerful people are alcoholics.
12. Never trust the bunny/pork bun.
13. True love always prevails. Usually.
14. Love comes in all forms.
15. At least you’re not Subaru.
16. Nothing says love like agreeing to be somebody’s primary food source.
17. If someone comments on your eyes being pretty, you will probably lose them several chapters later.
18. Even if you and your beloved are a canon couple, by the end, you still won’t have kissed.
19. Even in other series, you still will not kiss.
20. If your grandparents are constantly on vacation, they most likely don’t exist.
21. Never carry your most treasured item around with you.
22. Everybody has an evil twin.
23. Tokyo Tower is, more than likely, the source of all evil.
24. If you’re good-looking, you’re doomed or angsty. Probably both.
25. Don’t expect to live a happy life. You’ll only be disappointed.
26. The more they smile, the harder they fall.
27. Your fan base is directly proportional to how angsty you are.
28. Everyone is pretty, even when bleeding or in agony.
29. Torture and mind games are just another way of showing you care.
30. Your boss is bad for you.
31. The world is split into three genders: male, female and androgynous.
32. Blood is aesthetic.
33. It’s not real magic unless you can conjure a two-meter-wide magic circle.
34. Flat strips of paper can reach the same speed as an F1 race car.
35. Fire doesn’t burn unless the plot requires it to.
36. No matter how ripped your shirt gets, it’s not coming off.
37. Men with black hair and glasses (including sunglasses) cannot be trusted.
38. Anyone who says having magic powers is cool could not have been more wrong.
39. It’s possible to store two swords and enough clothing for four people inside the mouth of a bunny/pork bun.
40. Who wears short shorts? Little boy detectives wear short shorts!
41. Four leaf clovers aren’t as lucky as they’re made out to be.
42. If you’re a character voiced by Megumi Ogata/cool/fan favourite/bishounen, you’re doomed.
43. Hell, you’re in a CLAMP anime. You’re doomed.
44. Remember your dreams- they’re the key to the plot.
45. If you can’t whistle, “hyuu” instead.
46. If you feel someone’s watching you, they probably are.
47. If he’s tall, dark and handsome, he’s taken- by the outrageously cute boy standing next to him.
48. Feathers have the ultimate power. Buy a chicken.
49. If your series is happy sugar-coated fairies and gay, you will most likely all die a horrible death at the hand of a psychotic clone.
50. Everything will be alright.
51. Just because you return from a journey, doesn’t mean you’ll return in one piece.
52. Everything happens in Tokyo.
53. Cute stuffed animals make the best magical servants.
54. Swords longer than your height are easy to manage.
55. Attack names/chants are more important than actual skill or experience.
56. Cherry blossoms are a sign of good luck.
57. Cherry blossoms are a sign of bad luck.
58. Cherry blossoms are- sod that, if you see cherry blossoms, run.
59. Even after your heart is pierced by someone's hand, you will still have plenty of time to divulge deep dark secrets/words of wisdom/angst/last words before you actually die.
60. Show your true love not by exchanging rings, but eyes.
61. No one is really happy. They’re just hiding some dark secret.
62. Dressing someone up in cute but outlandish outfits is a sign of great love and affection.
63. The easiest way to solve a love triangle is to kill somebody.
64. Inanimate objects have feelings.
65. Eyes, especially magic ones, are in high demand.
66. Cosplay is completely normal in Tokyo.
67. Love your parents while you can.
68. The general public is oblivious to strange/supernatural/inexplicable/mysterious events/people/objects.
69. Don’t give your name to strangers.
70. Wherever you are, there is a Miyuki somewhere in the background.
71. Apparently, magic allows you to eat other people’s eyes like candy.
72. Walking between a fence and a lamp-post will send you to another time/dimension.
73. Never trust shop owners.
Re-post this if you believe homophobia is wrong. Please do your part to end it:
1)I am the girl kicked out of her home because I confided in my mother that I am a lesbian.
2)I am the prostitute working the streets because nobody will hire a transsexual woman.
3)I am the sister who holds her gay brother tight through the painful, tear-filled nights.
4)We are the parents who buried our daughter long before her time.
5)I am the man who died alone in the hospital because they would not let my partner of twenty-seven years into the room.
6)I am the foster child who wakes up with nightmares of being taken away from the two fathers who are the only loving family I have ever had. I wish they could adopt me.
7)I am one of the lucky ones, I guess. I survived the attack that left me in a coma for three weeks, and in another year I will probably be able to walk again.
8)I am not one of the lucky ones. I killed myself just weeks before graduating high school. It was simply too much to bear.
9)We are the couple who had the realtor hang up on us when she found out we wanted to rent a one-bedroom for two men.
10)I am the person who never knows which bathroom I should use if I want to avoid getting the management called on me.
11)I am the mother who is not allowed to even visit the children I bore, nursed, and raised. The court says I am an unfit mother because I now live with another woman.
12)I am the domestic-violence survivor who found the support system grow suddenly cold and distant when they found out my abusive partner is also a woman.
13)I am the domestic-violence survivor who has no support system to turn to because I am male.
14)I am the father who has never hugged his son because I grew up afraid to show affection to other men.
15)I am the home-economics teacher who always wanted to teach gym until someone told me that only lesbians do that.
16)I am the man who died when the paramedics stopped treating me as soon as they realized I was transsexual.
17)I am the person who feels guilty because I think I could be a much better person if I did not have to always deal with society hating me.
18)I am the man who stopped attending church, not because I don't believe, but because they closed their doors to my kind.
19)I am the person who has to hide what this world needs most, love.
20)I am the person who is afraid of telling his loving Christian parents he loves another male.
1) Being gay is not natural. Real Americans always reject unnatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, liposuction and air conditioning.
2) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.
3) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.
4) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can't marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.
5) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of Britney Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.
6) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren't full yet, and the world needs more children.
7) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.
8) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That's why we have only one religion in America.
9) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That's why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.
10) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven't adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans...
Re-post this if you believe in legalizing gay marriage
REASONS TO JOIN THE DARK SIDE (If you wish to join add this list to your profile):
1. We have cookies (last I checked there was hot chocolate too)
2. Meet the recruitment bunny!
3. You get a cool dark cape that covers your whole body!
4. You get a really cool crazy laugh! Practice with me, people: MWA HAHAHAHA cough cough!
5. You get to walk out of shadows mysteriously and freak out the good guys!
6. One word: UNDERLINGS! Someone to get things for you when you're too lazy to do them yourself... Now that's the life!
7. Money, Money, Money : Ever notice that we are usually much richer than the good guys?
8. WORLD DOMINATION! BEST reason!
Ways to Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity
1. At Lunch Time, Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down.
2. Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don't Disguise Your Voice.
3. Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, Ask If They Want Fries with that.
4. Put Your Garbage Can On Your Desk And Label It "In."
5. Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks Once Everyone has Gotten Over Their Caffeine Addictions, Switch to Espresso .
6. In The Memo Field Of All Your Checks, Write For Smuggling Diamonds"
7. Finish All Your sentences with "In Accordance With The Prophecy."
8. Don't use any punctuation
9. As Often As Possible, Skip Rather Than Walk.
10. Order a Diet Water whenever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
11. Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is "To Go."
12. Sing Along At The Opera.
13. Go To A Poetry Recital And Ask Why The Poems Don't Rhyme?
14. Put Mosquito Netting Around Your Work Area And Play tropical Sounds All Day.
15. Five Days In Advance, Tell Your Friends You Can't Attend Their Party Because You're Not In The Mood.
16. Have Your Co-workers Address You By Your Wrestling Name, Rock Bottom.
17. When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream "I Won!, I Won!"
18. When Leaving The Zoo, Start Running Towards The Parking lot, Yelling "Run For Your Lives,They're Loose!!"
19. Tell Your Children Over Dinner."Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go."
20. And The Final Way To Keep A Healthy Level Of Insanity...Copy and Paste this into your profile!!
You just learned a bit about me:I am a cuddler. I am a morning person. I am an only child. I am currently in my pajamas. I am currently pregnant. I am left handed. I am a little shy around the opposite gender at first. I bite my nails. I can be paranoid at times. I enjoy country music. I enjoy smoothies. I enjoy talking on the phone. (If it is someone I know) I have a car. I have/had a hard time paying attention at school. I have a hidden talent. I have a pet. I have a tendency to fall for the “wrong” guy/girl. I have all my grandparents. I have been to another country. I have been told that I have an unusual sense of humor. I have or had broken a bone. I have caller I.D. on my phone. I have bathed someone. I have changed a diaper. I have changed a lot over the past year. I have friends who have never seen my natural hair colour. I have had major/minor surgery. I have killed another person. I have had my hair cut within the last week. I have mood swings. I have no idea what I want to do for the rest of my life. I have rejected someone before. I like the taste of blood. I love Michael Jackson. I love sleeping. I love to shop. I own 100 CDs or more. I own and use a library card. I read books for pleasure in my spare time. I sleep a lot during the day. I watch soap operas on a regular basis. I work at a job that I enjoy. I would get plastic surgery if it were 100% safe, free of cost, and scar-free. I am currently wearing socks. I am tired. I love to paint/draw/sketch/sculpt. I consume at least one alcoholic drink every month.
I have/had:Graduated high school. Smoked cigarettes. Ridden every ride at an amusement park. Collected something really stupid. Gone to a concert. Helped someone. Spun turn tables. Watched four movies in one night. Been broken up with. Been kissed. Taken a college level course. Been in a car accident. Been in a tornado. Watched someone die. Been to a funeral. Burned yourself. Ran a marathon. Your parents got divorced. Cried yourself to sleep. Spent over $200 in one day. Cheated on someone. Been cheated on. Written a 10 page letter. Had a best friend. Lost someone you loved. Skipped school. Gotten in trouble for something you didn’t do. Stolen books from the library. Been in a mental hospital. Watched the “Harry Potter” movies. Fired a gun. Been in a school play. Been fired from a job. Taken a lie detector test. Swam with dolphins. Attempted suicide. Written poetry. Read more than 20 books a year. Gone to Europe. Loved someone you couldn’t have. Used a colouring book over age 12. Had surgery. Had stitches. Taken a taxi. Had more than 5 online conversations going at once. Had a hamster. Dyed your hair. Had something pierced Gotten straight A’s. Your parents sent you to a shrink. Been handcuffed.
My hair is naturally the color:Light brown Medium brown Dark brown Blonde Black Dirty blonde Strawberry blonde/Ginger Multicoloured
My eyes are:Brown Blue Grey Green Hazel Light brown A combination of things
I am:Male Female Other
People sometimes label me as:Slut Girly Ugly Nerd Other
Some of my biggest fears are:Spiders/other insects Dying Doctor/Dentist appointments Hospitals Needles Disease Being alone in the dark Heights Small spaces Oceans/large bodies of water Holes Large animals Small animals Open spaces Lightning Being left alone by my family (i.e. they all die, ect)
I have:A friend with benefits A laptop in my room A television in my room Good grades My own car Married parents
Some more fun info:
BasicsName: Maggie Age: 18 Gender/sex: female Height: 5’4" Sexuality: Bi-Sexual Relationship status: recently broken up Occupation: Store Clurk at a Thrift Shop
Do you have any--siblings: 2 brothers and one sister pets: two pits named Osho, and Buddha piercings: three in my right and two in my left ear, thinking about getting a fourth tattoos: none but I want one
Favorite--TV/movies: The Lord of the Rings Trilogy, Harry Potter Series, Stardust, Nightmare Before Christmas, Hocus Pocus, Stick it, Haven, NCIS, CSI: NY and so many more. foods: Sushi and Heresy White Chocolate bar: The Cookie's and Cream bar. bands/artists: I listen to too much music to have a favorite but I really like instrumental. things to do: Fanfiction, netflix, hulu, drawing, beading, singing, reading, and writing. Color: Purple, silver, blue, white (In that order) Animal: I like to may animals to have just on favorite
o O º('·.('·. .·').·')º O o
»-.-.-.-!ThAnKs FoR cOmInG!-.-.-.«
o O º(.·'(.·' '·.)'·.)º O o
Nissa's outift (first day)-
Her undershirt (the black one)-