Author has written 3 stories for Kickin' It, Percy Jackson and the Olympians, and Harry Potter.
Just a nerd with wifi. Nothing really special. Just a fellow writer who wants to make people happy with her words.
I guess I should do an about me? Okay, here it is.
Melissa Snow. Writer. Black belt in Martial Arts. Christian. Living for Jesus. OrchDork, Thespian, Class of 2017 Class Vice President, and Quidditch Co-Captain.
That's all you need to know.
Copy and paste this onto your account, and add your name to the list, if you are anything like me, so the girls who are different and unique can know in their weakest time that they are unique but not alone- Bearhug946, EdwardCullenEqualsLife, Stephanie Deux,Randomenated-Cullen!, sweetcrimefighter, Moonchild707, CetaBabe, Ryuuwriter, WiccaChick98, AnnieHonson, ZoeyAndStarkForeverAndAlways, fireboltwing4, HatingHatersWithAPassion, Mickey-Mouse-is-now-Purple26, cutiepie5514, CakeIsAGoodFriend, I-want-your-cookies, FelipeThePenguin, cubanbread1993, AnnabelleTheMidget, theperksofbluefood
(Be honest no matter what.)
1) Have you ever been asked out?
2) Where did you get your default picture?
3) What's your middle name?
4) Your current relationship status?
5) Does your crush like you back?
I can't tell...too many mixed signals.
6) What is your current mood?
7) What color of underwear are you wearing?
8) What color shirt are you wearing?
9) Missing something?
What are you, a remembrall?
10) If you could go back in time and change something, what would you change?
11) If you must be an animal for one day, what would you be?
12) Ever had a near death experience?
13) Something you do a lot?
14) The song stuck in your head?
The Middle - Jimmy Eat World
15) Who did you copy and paste this from?
16) Name someone with the same birthday as YOU?
Well, certainly not the other 364% of the world who don't have August 10th as their birthday.
17) When was the last time you cried?
I haven't cried in a while...my tears have run out.
18) Have you ever sung in front of a large audience?
Yes. Not very well, I must say. I sounded like a walrus rubbing his back on a cactus in El Paso.
19) If you could have one super power, what would it be?
To jump into books and become any person in them. Cause come on, who wouldn't want to be as awesome as Katniss or Annabeth, ya know?
20) What's the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
Most would try to be all deep and say their eyes or personality, but lets be honest, I notice their face. I mean it's right there, looking at you. How do you not notice it first? Freaks.
21) What do you usually order from Starbucks?
Vanilla Bean Frappe with two shots of Raspberry along side a Chocolate Croissant.
22) What's your biggest secret?
I have a secret obsession to... *looks right, looks left* *bites lip* *leans forward* *whispers* nutella.
23) Favorite color?
24) Do you still watch kiddie shows?
25) What are you?
26) Do you speak any other language?
27) What's your favorite smell?
28) Describe your life in one word what would it be?
29) Have you ever kissed in the rain?
I wish...but no. I've never kissed anyone, actually.
30) What are you thinking about right now?
How stupid this thing is, honestly.
31) What should you be doing?
32) Who was the last person that made you upset/angry?
33) Do you like working in the yard?
Not sure how to answer this one...
34) If you could have any last name in the world, what would you want?
35) Do you act differently around the person you like?
36) What is your natural hair color?
37) Who was the last person to make you cry?
I really could not tell you...I just haven't cried in a while...
If you read this, here's a hug:
or ya know, 7.
I love you.
And Praise the Lord and His Glorious Name that you are alive today.
Unsafe External Link