Author has written 21 stories for Sailor Moon, Buffy X-overs, Star Wars, Stargate: SG-1, Gundam Wing/AC, Mass Effect, Doctor Who, and Battlestar Galactica: 2003.
After fourteen years of writing almost exclusively on this site, I am officially inactive in the FanFiction world. Please check out my Livejournal blog, Amber-Ink, for updates to my in-progress novel(s) and short stories. You've all been wonderful!
- If you want to know what fandoms I read, look at my favorites list. Yes, I still occasionally read Sailor Moon. It's my guilty pleasure. I will never touch Twilight, Naruto, One Piece, Vampire Diaries, etc. The fandoms I write in are somewhat random, and are already noted for me by FFdotNet's profile thingamaboby.
- I don't do betas; if a typo or two per chapter is enough to dissuade you from reading, then you're in trouble since even published works occasionally see a mistake. I have two editors in real life (the paid one and my husband) who hound me with their gifts of red ink enough as it is. Fanfiction is my way of making sure I will always have something stress-free and FUN to write, so it never becomes a chore. Ergo, no Betas. Thanks anyways. :-)
- I don't beta for others, either. Please don't bother asking and putting me in the awkward position of turning you down. I just simply don't have the time. Sorry.
- Robert Jordan, Brandon Sanderson, Tamora Pierce, Mercedes Lackey, George R.R. Martin; those are my influences and favorite real life authors.
- I have a blog I update on a semi-not-really-regular basis; amber-ink.livejournal.com
- I...have fanart. This is big for me. Only other art for my stories that's ever been done has been either a) done by yours truly and sucked monkey balls, or b) was commissioned and even then wasn't that great because I was dirt broke. Now there is honest to God fanart. From my Sound the Clarion. Holy effing bleeping bleep.
- Cheese is awesome. That is all.
Unsafe External Link
|Community:||Exile and Atton Archive|
|Focus:||Games Star Wars|