Author has written 28 stories for Blue Bloods, and American Dreams.
I'm a JAMKO shipper all the way. I like to write from personal experience or from the experience of someone I know. Most of my stories are based someone in fact, so while I try for happy endings, in life something that means surviving and adapting, not always curing or eliminating a problem.
Please leave reviews when reading my work so that I know you are enjoying. I am open to prompts and ideas for on going stories as well as for new ones.
The "Tough" Series
1. Tough - Jamie and Eddie are married ten years when Eddie is diagnosed with aggressive breast cancer. This story chronicles the first year of her illness and her battle to survive for her family while still being an active wife and mother? Can she do it? Can Jamie?
2. In Sickness and In Health - Police Commissioner Jamison Reagan is under the gun with a budget crisis, a feud with his only son, and his daughter's upcoming marriage...to a fireman. When he suffers a stroke, can Jamie get back to himself? How does Eddie handle being the caregiver? And what does all of this have to do with Erin and Eddie...
3. A Healing Peace - A major loss forces Eddie to shut down just when the family should be celebrating new life. Jamie must use all of his strength to help his wife. Can Jamie and Eddie hold onto love hard enough to make it through.
4. And Baby Makes... - Lila and Steven await their bundle of joy. But let's face it, for a Reagan, nothing is ever that simple.
5. One of Their Own - Completed - Joey and Jack are set to embark on what the future holds for them, but a disturbing case his a little close to home and threatens the bond between these two cousins forever.
6. The Hardest Thing - In Progress - The entire Reagan family is shaken by an unexpected and devastating loss, a well kept secret, and shifting famiy roles.
"Tough Spotlight Stories"
1. Another Jospeh Reagan - Jamie has a chat with his newborn son, Joey.
2. A Sister's Love - chronicles Erin's meddling into her little brother's life before his marriage to Eddie and during Eddie's illness ( Tough, Chapter Fifteen) - This lead to nearly 30 years of tension that spill over (In Sickness and In Health Chapters 18-21)
3. Going to the Courthouse - Explains why Nikki eloped.
"The Blue Blood Series"
1. True Blue - Danny is shot in the line of duty, and Jamie is determined to find the man responsible. Eddie supports her partner as he wrestles with his feelings and catches him when it's all too much.
2. Silver Linings - When Eddie begins to wake up screaming at night, Jamie wants to find out why. Together, Danny, Jamie, and Frank with a little help from Eddie's father delve into her past and uncover some dark truths Eddie has long forgotten. Can Jamie help her remember? If she does, can she handle it?
3. The Storm - Coming Soon - The events from Eddie's past continue to haunt her and put strain on her engagement to Jamie. While he is patient, Eddie is hard on herself. Will they survive the storm?
"Blue Blood Spotlight Stories"
1. Beers with my Brother - Danny and Jamie discuss their respective relationships and the therapists involved in their lives. Not surprisingly, they each have different perspectives.
"The Accidental Love Series"
1.That's What Love is For - Jamie and Sydney enjoy nothing more than beers and darts with his partner and best friend, Eddie. When Eddie's car is sidelined by a drunk driver, will Jamie and Sydney's marriage survive Jamie's caring for Eddie? Can Eddie cope with her injuries? Will Jamie be forced to admit that he and Eddie were, at least in their heart, more than partners and friends after all?
2. Because You Loved Me - In Progress - Jamie and Eddie embark on their new relationship and face the challenges of her physical condition, Jamie's family, and Jamie himself.
3. Mountains - Coming Soon - Jamie and Eddie embark on life as a married couple and must learn that the we were are sometimes given mountains, so we can learn how to climb.
4. The House We Built - Coming Soon - Jamie and Eddie and their family continue to deal with life with her injury facing whatever may come with pride.
Stand Alone Stories
1. Real Blue Flu - During a "blue flu' outbreak, Jamie comes down with the real thing and is nursed by Eddie.
2. Christmas Memories - A five chapter look at Christmas' through Jamie and Eddie's lives.
3. Steady Heart - Jamie and Eddie declare their love
4. Pillow Talk - an indepth exploration of Jamie and Eddie's secret romance using episode events as a back drop.
5. Whatever It Takes - Jamie and Eddie explore the difficult world of infertility, doing whatever it takes to have the family of their dreams
6. Roommates - When Eddie falls on hard financial times, Jamie offers for her to stay with him. Two best friends working together is wonderful, two best friends living together...impossible!
American Dreams Stories
1. Safe in the Arms of Love - Beth comforts JJ when the nightmares from Vietnam prove to be too much for him to bear.
Daniel Reagan (2)
|Community:||The Best of Jamko|
|Focus:||TV Shows Blue Bloods|