Author has written 9 stories for One Piece, Batman, Fairy Tail, Naruto, Attack on Titan/進撃の巨人, Mass Effect, Worm, and A song of Ice and Fire.
You know, there was a time when I wrote this profile with the intention of keeping it up to date with current status and stuff that was going on. But then, honestly, I just keep on forgetting that this thing exists.
Yeah, I don't really like talking about myself, so...
Why I write fanfiction:
1. - I enjoy it. I like writing, and even if I wasn't on this site I would probably still be writing. It's a good little hobby for me. I might as well share the stuff I produce.
2. - I want to get better at it. Like a lot of people, I would like to be an author. I've written stories before, but never anything that's good enough to publish. So I figured that I would go on this site, upload some stories, and see if I can improve my writing skills.
It's that bottom one that's the reason why reviews are so important. Its great to know that people enjoy my work, and hopefully let me know which bits are the best and which bits I need to work on. Positive reviews are great for motivation, negative reviews are great for getting better.
On a similar note, I love critical reviews. Seriously, you can give a whole review explaining everything that is wrong with my stories, but so long as you're honest I will still appreciate it. I reserve the right to judge my own opinion on any piece of criticism as well, but it is always, always appreciated. Please, feel free to be as brutally harsh as you want in your reviews.
My stories and why you should/shouldn't read them:
- The Warlords: My first fanfiction. The early chapters are a little rough, but I think it's a good plot and it gets better later. It's AU; a 'what-if' story on if the Shichibukai were all born in a different generation and how everything would be different, but I tried to balance action and humour. My goal with this story was to have interesting character interactions, and distinct story arcs that built-up into a bigger plot. It does probably need a revision. I'd maybe like to continue it someday, but right now it's dead.
- Batman vs George RR Martin: I still stand that this one-shot is the funniest thing that I've ever written. Complete.
- Nine Minutes: A One Piece 'For want of a nail' fanfic, where the fight with Crocodile didn't go so well, but Luffy eventually ends up stronger from it. My goal with this story was character development and multiple romances, wrapped in an interesting plot. It was my first long and detailed story. A lot of it is good, I'm proud of the action scenes and tension, but there's also a few places it fell down. Won't be continued.
Nine Minutes has it's own TV Tropes page!
- Fire and Spirit: A Fairy Tail fic where Lucy is the Celestial Dragon Slayer. I wanted a more light-hearted story with a faster pace compared to Nine Minutes. I had high hopes for this story, but I was too ambitious and eventually it just withered away. I got the first arc done and I still reckon a lot of it is alright. It's up for adoption if anyone wants it.
- The Perfect Jutsu: A Naruto story where the first fight with Mizuki doesn't play out in the same way, and Naruto discovers a different form of the Shadow Clone Technique. My own twist on a God-Mode Naruto story, focusing on realistic character development. I gave it a good start, but once I started sketching it out I realised how much work it was going to take - the plot I planned would likely require a million words, and that proved too daunting.
- Losing Control: An Attack on Titan story, focusing on Eren/Annie and their unlikely relationship, with lots of action around it. I was convinced not to continue it after the first two chapters, ended up aborting it early. Dead.
- Age of Mass Effect: Mass Effect with fantasy themes. More a concept story than anything, I probably won't continue it.
- Crime and Commitment: A Worm fanfiction, because I wanted to write a divergence that kept Taylor as a villain and explored a bit of a new storyline. The goal with this story was a fast, consistent pace and plot development. Honestly, this story was written more for Spacebattles than anything, I posted it on Fanfiction.net almost as an afterthought. It's discontinued, I'm actually a bit surprised I went so far with it in the first place - it was always just something I started writing rather than planned.
- Dragons of Ice and Fire: I was impressed by some of the really long, good quality ASOIAF fics, I wanted to write my own. Latest and longest fic; it came about after wondering about Jon Snow with a dragon and how the setting could diverge - bringing in more dark fantasy elements into ASOIAF. It started at the end of the ASOS, working it's way all the way through AWOW. My challenge with this story was to keep the chapters coming at a fairly consistent rate, Book 1 is nearly finished, preparing for Book 2 now. WIP.
Dragons of Ice and Fire has it's own TV Tropes page!
Fanart for Dragons of Ice and Fire!
Edit: Because apparently FF.net links in profiles don't work. If any one knows how to fix that, let me know. For the fanart, go here: serpentguy(DOT)deviantart(DOT)com