Author has written 1 story for Nightmare Before Christmas.
If you don't actually care about me and just want to see what fandoms I'm likely to participate in, scroll past the random facts list.
Hello, lovely people! I am NewMoonHaunt and this is my dumb profile. I've been a part of the fanfiction-writing community for over a year and still consider myself new (and probably will continue to do so for many years to come). I have many ideas and not enough time, so stories will only be done one at a time and will be updated very slowly.
25 Random Facts About Me:
1. I am very liberal. Which is probably going to change in the future, honestly. I mean, people change, and my perspective on life will change, and I'll probably end up moderate, if anything.
2. I am a feminist.
3. I support homosexual people, bisexual people, transgender people, asexual people, non-binary people, etc. etc. I mean, some of it I don't completely understand, but I try to keep an open mind. (
4. I struggle with religion. I believe there must be something out there that's bigger than all of us, but all the churches and religious groups all bug me, somehow. Especially Christians, which is what my whole family is (well, Catholic Christians, but still). Everything about the Bible is so contradicting, I have a hard time understanding people who look to it as a guide for their lives. (Also, I don't understand why most Christians are Republican. Like, their policies all seem to go against the Bible. "Yes, we should feed the hungry and clothe the naked, and by that we mean the poor. Oh, but don't give them aid." ???)
5. I can be a hypocrite. I mean, it's my personal opinion that all human beings tend to be hypocrites. But that doesn't mean I have to like it, so please, if you see me being an ass, please let me know so I can apologize and correct my behavior.
6. I am a procrastinator. So, if you're following a multi-chapter fic of mine, I apologize.
7. I play piano and violin. I'm not too great at violin, but I've been told I'm great at piano (although I personally think I'm just average). Then again, I've been playing piano longer and I tend to practice it more.
8. I am trying to teach myself how to draw. But that's hard to do when your parents won't buy you a tablet. Oh, well. Pencil sketches it is, then. (I've gotten better, though. I took a picture of two OC's I made three months after drawing it and re-did it, and it turned out so much better.)
9. I have a weird music taste. Like, I'll listen to My Chemical Romance one second and then be jamming Mumford and Sons the next. I also listen to soundtracks and orchestral music, just 'cuz I love paying attention to instruments and not voices and lyrics. Really, though, the only genres I don't like are country and (most) rap. I actually despise country music.
10. My favorite number is 2. Whoot whoot, the only even prime number, factor of almost half of all numbers ever, and it's just a pleasant number overall. Two is all the company I need.
11. People think me and my one friend are a homosexual couple. We love it. I mean,
12. I hate misspellings of your, you're, there, their, and they're. If I ever make this mistake, TELL ME IMMEDIATLEY because oh my god do I despise that.
13. I've traveled a bit. Been to Malta, Rome, Canada, and a bunch of places across the U.S. Getting out of America is a little tricky, though, so we've only been out twice. Also, airplanes make me sick, but ships make me anxious for the entire week(s) that I'm trapped on them.
14. I have a love/hate relationship with my hair. I love it because it's thick and long (I'm describing hair, I swear) and I'm the only one with blond hair out of my immediate family. I hate it because it's a mess and difficult to maintain and I shed hair EVERYWHERE. Literally.
15. I'm very close with my extended family. It's not like we live all that close to each other. But we meet up a lot and all the kids (including me) have someone who's their age, so we're all buddies. It's actually sad when I haven't seen them in a while.
16. My friends like to read my writing. This is new. And it's awesome. I mean, nobody knows I write fanfic, but I've given them other stories of mine and they all think they're great. It gives me hope.
17. It's my dream to one day publish a book. Even more than that, I want to be on the New York Time's Bestseller list at least once. That'd give me a bit of a rep. as an author.
18. I'm pretty good with computers. I mean, I know hardly anything about them, but whenever we're given an assignment in my tech class I can usually master it before most of the class. I apparently have a knack for learning and adapting to computers, and I'd like to take advantage of that and learn coding and programming.
19. I may someday write smut. Just so you know. I mean, it'll probably be shit, at least to start out, but I'd like to be able to write a good, plot-driven story with some worthwhile sex in it (after all, those are the stories that receive the most favorites/kudos/whatevers). Also, I don't like reading smut without some sort of emotional attachment between the characters. By that I mean love. Like, reading just smutty threesomes or hot one-night-stands doesn't do it for me. I need love (I'm such a sap).
20. I don't have an account for AO3, Wattpad, or any other fanfic-posting site. At least, not currently. I plan to get an AO3 account, I just haven't gotten around to it. In the meantime, everything can be found here.
21. The first fanfic I ever read was a Wizards of Waverly Place oneshot about Justin raping Max. I made the mistake of going to the double-digits on the Google results pages. I'm not sure how long it took me to work up the courage do get over that mental scarring and read some good stories, but it was a while.
22. I love Halloween. 'Nuff said.
23. Theo James. Every. Time. He came onscreen in Divergent. I actually couldn't breathe. Dear lord. How can one person be so attractive?
24. I'm running out of ideas here. In case you couldn't tell.
25. Almost all the fics I've been reading lately are gay. As in M/M. Not really sure when that started, but here I am. Can't stop, don't really want to.
THINGS I MIGHT POTENTIALLY WRITE/AM PLANNING TO WRITE/AM WRITING/ALREADY HAVE WRITTEN FICS FOR (and pairings I might include):
A Very Important List of Ships I Ship Hard (just so you know what's most likely to pop up in a fic of mine)(in no particular order btw):
A Human Will Haunt: Yeah, new chapter up, party time, whoot whoot. Gonna spend some time on another story before I start working on Chapter 23. (Did you guys know that AHWH is looking like it's going to be 40 chapters??? And it was originally going to be 24????? Hahahaha what even happened.)
I used to say I'd never copy and paste anything into my profile, but then this happened . . .
If you've ever had a crush on an anime character copy and repost this onto your profile
. . . and I couldn't resist.
ZUKO, AANG, RIN, HARU, ZUKO, MAKOTO, REI, NAGISA, USUI, ZUKO, EREN, ARMIN, LEVI, AND ZUKO. AND A
ALSO DID I MENTION ZUKO???