Author has written 29 stories for Star Trek: 2009, Sherlock, Waltons, Thunderbirds, Harry Potter, Emergency, Twilight, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Lost In Space, NCIS, and M*A*S*H.
There are three things you need to know about me:
1) I love to write.
2) I spend hours on even my shortest stories, editing and re-writing, trying to deliver the best story possible. I don't always manage to do that, but believe me, I do put in a lot of effort.
3) I genuinely love fanfiction (both the reading and writing thereof) but hope to maybe, one day, given the right timing and circumstances, publish some novels of my own.
Please read and review! I appreciate your feedback; it helps me become a better writer.
I've got some fics in the works, for some new (to me) fandoms as well as old. Here's where I stand right now:
- The Waltons (currently in-progress)
- Thunderbirds currently in-progress)
- Chicago Med/Chicago PD crossover fic (currently in-progress; probably (but not definitely) next to be uploaded)
- Twilight (currently in the very, very early stages of writing; this one will take a while)
We'll see where things go from there. I've got some old files on my laptop that are begging to be revamped and posted, but it's all a matter of timing, editing, and how I ultimately feel about the finished product. Many of the things I've got written are a few years old now, thanks to my unintended two-year fanfiction hiatus, and of course my writing has changed a lot in that time.
I do hope you enjoy what you find here. Please feel free to read and review.