Author has written 27 stories for Star Trek: 2009, Sherlock, Waltons, Thunderbirds, Harry Potter, Emergency, Twilight, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Lost In Space, NCIS, and M*A*S*H.
There are three things you need to know about me:
1) I love to write.
2) I spend hours on even my shortest stories, editing and re-writing, trying to deliver the best story possible. I don't always manage to do that, but believe me, I do put in a lot of effort.
3) I genuinely love fanfiction (both the reading and writing thereof) but hope to maybe, one day, given the right timing and circumstances, publish some novels of my own.
Please read and review! I appreciate your feedback; it helps me become a better writer.
My goal is that by the end of December, 2017, I will have written new fics for all of the following (in no particular order):
- Star Trek: 2009 (Near completion after an unplanned year-and-a-half hiatus - so sorry, everyone)
- Star Trek: The Original Series
- The Waltons (Currently in-progress)
- M*A*S*H (very early in the planning stages)
- Harry Potter
- Hogan's Heroes
- Thunderbirds (COMPLETED; see Helping Hands)
Of course, this is just my base starting list, which I will keep updated every time I post a new story. I do like to take suggestions into consideration, so if you want me to write a story for any other particular fandom, just drop a PM or a review onto any of my stories and let me know.