Author has written 25 stories for Star Trek: 2009, Sherlock, Waltons, Thunderbirds, Harry Potter, Emergency, Twilight, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Lost In Space, and NCIS.
There are three things you need to know about me:
1) I love to write.
2) I spend hours on even my shortest stories, editing and re-writing, trying to deliver the best story possible. I don't always manage to do that, but believe me, I do put in a lot of effort.
3) I am notoriously bad at updating when I say I am going to update. Perhaps I shouldn't advertise this on my profile, however, it's only fair that readers know what they're getting themselves into.
I'm headed back to college in a few days and it may be a while before I post something again, but know that in the meantime, I have plenty of ideas for new stories and in my free time (as rare as it is to have any) I will be working on developing these. I will try to post my in-progress Waltons and Star Trek fics before I leave. I'm on a Star Wars kick right now, and I've been hyper-focused on that fandom first and foremost for the time being.
Please read and review! I appreciate your feedback; it helps me become a better writer.
My goal is that by the end of December, 2016, I will have written new fics for all of the following (in no particular order):
- Star Trek: 2009 (Currently being edited and submitted chapter by chapter)
- Star Trek: The Original Series
- The Waltons (Currently in-progress)
- Harry Potter
- Lost in Spac
- Hogan's Heroes
- Star Wars (COMPLETED; see To Wait and To Watch)
Of course, this is just my base starting list, which I will keep updated every time I post a new story. I do like to take suggestions into consideration, so if you want me to write a story for any other particular fandom, just drop a PM or a review onto any of my stories and let me know.