Author has written 4 stories for Harry Potter.
Hey! I'm 12, almost 13, and I've loved reading ever since I can remember, so I thought I would like to try writing some!
School is starting soon here in the U.K, so my updates may be a little slower. Special shout out to ParkersPen and Eliene, who is now known as Quillstrike, whose stories "Every Rose has it's thorns"by ParkersPen and Both Adele stories, "Of quills and serpents" and "Of claws and talons" are all my favourite stories!
Check them out and enjoy reading!
I am either in Ravenclaw or Slytherin (depending on whether I am being honest, which proves I am Slytherin), and No, I do not support the feud between Gryffindor and Slytherin, Or the feud between Harry potter fans and Twilight fans, as I am both myself. My favorite colour is black (IT GOES WITH EVERYTHING)
and my favourite bands/singers are:
My chemical romance
Black veiled brides
I love to read, as I said before, and my favourite authors are Cathy Cassidy, Hilary Mckay, Jacqueline Wilson, Jo Rowling and Stephine Twilight.
AND TERI TERRY WHOSE NEW BOOK IS COMING OUT IN 2014! SOON PPL!
It will be the final book in the trilogy with Slated and Fractured. It will be called Shattered. Also JW new book was called Diamond.
In other news, SCHOOL IS MAKING ME GER INJECTIONS!
So... READ MY RECOMMENDED BOOKS AND FANFICS!
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE. "If you're going to kill each other, do it outside. I just finished cleaning."
2. My mother taught me RELIGION. "You better pray that will come out of the carpet."
3 . My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL. "If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!"
4. My mother taught me LOGIC. "Because I said so, that's why."
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC. "If you fall out of that swing and break your neck, you're not going to the store with me."
6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT. "Make sure you wear clean underwear, in case you're in an accident."
7. My mother taught me IRONY. "Keep crying, and I'll give you something to cry about."
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS. "Shut your mouth and eat your supper."
9. My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM. "Will you look at that dirt on the back of your neck!"
10. My mother taught me about STAMINA. "You'll sit there until all that spinach is gone."
11. My mother taught me about WEATHER. "This room of yours looks as if a tornado went through it."
12. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY. "If I told you once, I've told you a million times. Don't exaggerate!"
13. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE. "I brought you into this world, and I can take you out."
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION. "Stop acting like your father!"
15. My mother taught me about ENVY. "There are millions of less fortunate children in this world who don't have wonderful parents like you do."
16. My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION . "Just wait until we get home."
17. My mother taught me about RECEIVING. "You are going to get it when you get home!"
18. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE. "If you don't stop crossing your eyes, they are going to freeze that way."
19. My mother taught me ESP. "Put your sweater on; don't you think I know when you are cold?"
20. My mother taught me HUMOR. "When that lawn mower cuts off your toes, don 't come running to me."
21. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT. "If you don't eat your vegetables, you'll never grow up."
22. My mother taught me GENETICS. "You're just like your father."
23. My mother taught me about my ROOTS. "Shut that door behind you. Do you think you were born in a barn?"
24. My mother taught me WISDOM. "When you get to be my age, you'll understand."
25. My mother taught me about JUSTICE. "One day you'll have kids, and I hope they turn out just like you!"
Things HP has taught me:
Unsafe External Link