Author has written 4 stories for Naruto.
Yo! Welcome to my profile!
I'm an eighteen year old guy with a giant love for anime and fanfiction.
Anime I watch:
Naruto: Naruto was and still is my favorite anime, although I admit that the series became somewhat bad ever since Shippuden began. I severely dislike some things that Kishimoto made in the manga, mostly revolving around Sasuke. That bastard should've been dead long time ago and Naruto's fanatical 'friendship' and 'brotherhood' is kind of annoying. I don't see how can he still think of him as a brother after he betrayed him and left him to rot with a Chidori stab through the chest. Also, how Naruto returned from his three year training trip with a Sannin and he didn't learn anything except how to control a bit of Kyūbi's chakra (which was completely useless in the end as he learned to control it completely later) and Ōdama Rasengan, while Sasuke became mega strong and capable to fight a Kage without problems. In those three years with Jiraiya, Naruto could've become one of the strongest Ninja in the world, or at least learn how to do a Rasengan with one arm. Still, even with so many flaws in the series, Naruto is still my favorite anime.
Bleach: Not much to say. It's a great anime with great sword fights. Only downside I find is that it has too many fillers.
Fullmetal Alchemist: Amazing anime which I discovered recently. I just love the characters: Ed being the short-fused shorty, Al being the kind-hearted metal armor, Maes being all happy-go-lucky at the mention of his family and Roy being Roy. I watched the first series from 2003 and I watched over half of the episodes from Brotherhood. It really is a great anime.
Pairings I like:
1. Naruto/Kushina: My favorite pairing. Kushina is just... amazing. Too bad there aren't many fics based on that pairing.
2. Naruto/Kurenai: I love Kurenai. From her eyes to her body, she's great. Her calm and collected attitude makes a great kunoichi. Also a shame that there aren't many fics.
3. Naruto/Anko: Anko is Anko. A beautiful, funny and slightly crazy kunoichi.
4. Naruto/Samui: A really interesting pairing. I just love how rash and loud Naruto clash with a calm and collected Samui.
5. Naruto/Mikoto: Another rare pairing.
6. Naruto/Tsunade: I don't care if she's five times older than him. She's hot. Also, they share a deep bond ever since they met and their personalities are almost identical. I've seen stories where this pairing works, so why not?
7. Naruto/FemKyūbi: Wouldn't it be great to have a hot demoness in your head?
Pairings I dislike:
1. Naruto/Sasuke: I hate it when I go through the pages and there is an infestation of NaruSasu fics. I'm eternally grateful that now I have a without filter to remove them.
2. Sasuke/Any other girl: Not much to say about it.
3. Any other guy/Any other girl: I only read Naruto-centric stories and I absolutely hate when writers write up to whole chapters of romantic development between side characters, or when they write lemons containing side characters. I mean, if I searched for NaruHina, I don't want to read IruAnko lemon.
Pairings I'm indifferent to:
1. Naruto/Hinata: I don't really dislike this pairin, but I don't really like it either. I've seen good amount of amazing NaruHina fics and I enjoyed reading them, but the pairing is so overused it's getting a little annoying. Also, some stories have utterly ridiculous way of the two getting together 'Naruto gets rejected by Sakura and realizes his feelings for Hinata'. I mean, come on, be realistic. Also, I hate those fics in which Naruto leaves the village because he is exiled or something and Hinata just decides to follow him. Hinata, who barely ever spoke to Naruto, who is a clan heir of a most prestigious clan in Konoha, just leaves her friends and family behind just to pursue a boy. Not to mention that she is utterly scared of confessing her love to him, so where did she get the courage to leave the village? As I said, I don't hate it, but I don't like it much either. It depends on the setting and the quality of the fic.
And here's something concerning 'REVIEWS', which I copied from 'Heartless demon wolf'-
Writers- all of them, from famous authors to subtle FF writers- ALL depend on the feedback from our readers. Vision Dominican brought up an interesting albeit tragically true idea:
"Lack of reviews is the greatest killer of fan fic writers out there. We at the institute wish to let the public know of how they can pitch in to save our dying writers.
1) Drop a review every other chapter. It may not seem like much, but reviews are actually what many of us want to see. That, and hits. Hits do make us happy but we don't really know if people like our story or not.
2) Visit our author page. Those kind of hits really make us happy. It's where we showcase our entourage of friends, beta readers, and stories. Some of us even tidy up with set areas for upcoming story ideas and character bios.
3) Send an email. While normally I'd prefer a review, emails are just as good. Really, it warms my heart to communicate with another reader or writer."
What you call being "too lazy to review" is what we call "a flame to the pages" as the writers. That one minute or two that you felt "too lazy" to review is another minute of creeping discouragement that all writers feel as they begin to think...
"Why am I even here…?"
"What's even the point of continuing?"
"My skills must be terrible…no one cares for my story…"
"I'll never be a good writer...I quit."
These are only a few thoughts that go through every writer's head- that go through MY head- when we put out a chapter / story with all our heart and soul within, and we sit there…and sit…and wait…and not a single person says even a word.
If you're not a writer, you have NO IDEA how much that hurts…
If you ARE a writer, then I'm sure you know just how great it feels when someone is kind enough to leave a heartwarming and encouraging review, and you read it, smiling while thinking…"Wow…fuck...I did it…"
So, why not give fellow writers the same luxury here?
Too many times I've seen epic and utterly beautiful works of literary art fall to pieces before finally being abandoned due to the terrible discouragement that the lack of reviews can cause.
Sometimes, it is so severe that the very writer himself decides to quit, denying the world his skills of writing that I'm it would have deeply enjoyed.
Just one minute, that's all it takes. Just a few gentle taps of the fingers on your keyboard, a few seconds or so of your time, and your words can SAVE a writer from a dark demise.
Do me a favor: Go find a story, ANY story, anywhere here on Fanfic,net, and see if you can help it. If it has very little / no reviews at all, just check it out, and say whatever comes to mind.
And enjoy the thought in mind that you could have just SAVED that story, with just a few taps of the keyboard…
If you agree with what I have said then please copy and paste any part of this story you wish onto your profile. Modify it in any way you see fit; there is no need to use my exact words. You make it say what you want it to say.
Unsafe External Link