Author has written 1 story for Hunger Games.
Hi! I'm Jade R. Manning (NOT my real name) and I would like to say thank you to those reading my stories!! Now I am going to tell you a few things about myself because I can:
1) I am weird
2) I am in love with Josh Hutcherson
3) I am hardcore Team Peeta
4) I can sing and dance
5) I hate Gale...a lot.
6) I am a very energetic ball of energy!
7) I believe about 12 impossible things before breakfast :D
8) My favorite colors are Purple, Blue, and Sunset Orange ;) (Oh as if you didn't see that coming!)
9) Sometime I think there are shadows of death following me around. (Don't ask)
10) Am dating a famous person who doesn't know me! Haha!
11) I want to be an Actress/Dancer/Writer/Artist/Model
12) I bet you've already guessed I'm ambitious
13) I am a Southern Gal and proud of it!!
14) I don't want to be famous...I want to be successful!
15) Age is but a number to me...as long as that number higher than 11.
16) I have always wanted to walk up to Gale Hawthorne and scream "DO YOU NOT RESPECT THE GUY CODE?!" and then say calmly " I will burn your house down if you kiss Katniss again!!"
17) I want to kiss Josh Hutcherson/Peeta Mellark
18) I like to watch kiddie shows to make myself feel five again!
19) I also like to watch them so that I can make fun of how simpleminded and easy their "word problems and "hard questions" are! Example: "Uh oh! The book is upside down!! Which way should we turn it so that we can read it?" Me (when I was 5): Uh? I don't know! Me (now): "Really? You can't read upside down? What! My baby brother can read better than you!!" See I also like to trash them while at the same time feeling 5! Does that make sense?
20) I LOVE to quote The Hunger Games!!
21) I just broke my feather duster! Haha!
22) I love Pizza and Spaghetti!!
My FAVORITE Hunger Games, Catching Fire, and Mockingjay characters (other than Katniss and Peeta! Those are my #1's!)
16 THINGS IM GOING TO DO AT WAL-MART
1. Get 24 boxes of tampons and randomly put them in people's carts when they aren't looking.
2. Set all the alarm clocks in Electronics to go off at 5-minute intervals.
3. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
4. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone, " 'Code 3' in housewares"... and see what happens.
5. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
6. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
7. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
8. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask, "Why can't you people just leave me alone?"
9. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
10. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.
11. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.
12. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look" using different size funnels.
13. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through, say "PICK ME!" "PICK ME!"
14. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream.. "NO! NO! It's those voices again!"
15. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!
16. Get several bouncy balls and throw them down an aisle shouting "pikachu, I choose you!"
Repost this if you laughed... Or are planning to do any of these things
My Favorite Books:
The Hunger Games Trilogy
The Goddess Girls
Junie B. Jones (Hey! Don't Judge Me!)
The Mysterious Benedict Society
Celeste's Harlem Renaissance
Misty Gordon and the Mystery of the Ghost Pirates
The 39 Clues
And I have yet to read Maximum Ride. maybe I'll get it on my trip to the Library today...
Random things about yours truly:
I am freakin' out right now because I just saw the new "Catching Fire" trailer! It featured the ACTUAL Mockingjay outfit!! I am in love!!
I just saw the Catching Fire movie...let's just say I've died and won't be back until Mockingjay Part I comes out. I feel empty, yet happy and full...Is that weird?
When you were 1 year old, your mom celebrated the first birthday of you, you thanked her by crying all day long.
When you were 2 years old, your mom started teaching you how to talk, you thanked her by saying ummmumumumumamamama.
When you were 3 years old, your mom brought you to the park, you thanked her by running around the pond, and chasing the ducks.
When you were 4 years old, your mom bought you some toys, you thanked her by breaking the toys on the next day.
When you were 5 years old, your mom bought you a story book and read it to you, you thanked her by ripping it piece to piece.
When you were 6 years old, your mom sent you to the kindergarten, so that you can start making friends, but you thanked her by fighting with your classmate.
When you were 7 years old, your mom made you a very nice lunch for the first day of school, you thanked her by throwing your foods around the class.
When you were 8 years old, your mom handed you an ice cream, you thanked her by dripping it all over your lap.
When you were 9 years old, she paid for piano lessons, you thanked her by never even bothering to practice.
When you were 10 years old she drove you all day, from soccer to football to one birthday party after another, you thanked her by jumping out of the car and never looking back.
When you were 11 years old, she took you and your friends to the movies, you thanked her by asking to sit in a different row.
When you were 12 years old, she warned you not to watch certain TV shows, you thanked her by waiting until she left the house.
When you were 13 years old, she suggested a haircut that was becoming, you thanked her by telling her she had no taste.
When you were 14, she paid for a month away at summer camp, you thanked her by forgetting to write a single letter.
When you were 15, she came home from work, looking for a hug, you thanked her by having your bedroom door locked.
When you were 16, she taught you how to drive her car, you thanked her by taking it every chance you could.
When you were 17, she was expecting an important call, you thanked her by being on the phone all night.
When you were 18, she cried at your high school graduation, you thanked her by staying out partying until dawn.
When you were 19, she paid for your college tuition, drove you to campus carried your bags. You thanked her by saying good-bye outside the dorm so you wouldn't be embarrassed in front of your friends.
When you were 25, she helped to pay for your wedding, and she cried and told you how deeply she loved you. You thanked her by moving halfway across the country.
When you were 50, she fell ill and needed you to take care of her. You thanked her by reading about the burden parents become to their children.
And then, one day, she quietly died. And everything you never did came crashing down like thunder on YOUR HEART..
If you love your MOM & you thank her deeply, repost this bulletin saying "I Cried Because Of This"
I cried so hard because I do some of these things. I'm gonna go hug my mom...right when she gets home.
Katniss taught me to stand up in what you believe in
Peeta taught me to always be myself, no matter what others think
Gale taught me Violence is never the answer
Haymitch taught me you can never forget your past, no matter how hard you try
Prim taught me to fight for a cause, no matter the consequences
Mrs. Everdeen taught me that love is never lost
Effie taught me to always be on my best behavior
Cinna taught me to put my feeling into what I love
Finnick taught me that even though you have problems, you can still be happy
Johanna taught me to push through your biggest fears, even if you think you can't do it
Rue taught me to not take things for granted
Annie taught me that life can go on with one miracle
Cato taught me being feared isn't as great as being loved
President Snow taught me that a lot of hope can conquer fear
President Coin taught me to stay true to what I say
President Paylor taught me kindness is the key to respect
Marvel taught me not to hurt other friends, it will only hurt you in the end
Glimmer taught me that even the prettiest people have their problems
Clove taught me not to talk about someone behind their back
Foxface taught me not to say something that you don't know is right
Thresh taught me to repay my debts
Beetee taught me that being smart has advantages
Wiress taught me to stick up for what I think is right
Mags taught me that other's well-being is sometimes better than your own
Boggs taught me to trust myself and others
Pollux taught me that everyone has feelings, they all need to be recognized
The Hunger Games taught me that with support, anything is possible.
If Rue is one of your favorite characters, copy this onto your profile
If Foxface is one of your favorite characters, copy this onto your profile
If Johanna is one of your favorite characters, copy this onto your profile
If you wished Finnick Lived ,copy onto your profile
I am in love with Noah Urrea. I shall marry him...
This is a true story. A girl died in 1933. A man buried her when she was still alive. The murderer chanted," Toma Sota balcu," as he buried her. Now that you have read the chant, you will meet this little girl. In the middle of the night she will be on your ceiling. She will suffocate you like she was suffocated. If you post this on your profile, she will not bother you. Your kindness will be rewarded
I reposted this because it scared the piss out of me. Intimidation works...EVERY FUCKING TIME!
FRIENDS: Meet your boy/girl friend and say nice to meet you
BESTFRIENDS: Meet your boy/girl friend and scare the shit out of him/her by threatening to break every bone in him/her's body if he/she hurts your bestfriend
FRIENDS: Will say you can do better
BESTFRIENDS: Will call him and say"you have seven days to live"
FRIENDS: Ask why you're crying
BESTFRIENDS: Already have a shovel ready to bury the loser that made you cry
FRIENDS: Will help you move
BESTFRIENDS: Will help you move a dead body
FRIENDS: helps you up when you fall
BESTFRIENDS: continues walking while saying, "Walk much, dumbass?"
FRIENDS: gives you their umbrella in the rain
BESTFRIENDS: takes yours and says, "RUN, -BEEP-, RUN!"
FRIENDS: wipes your tears when your rejected
BESTFRIENDS: goes up to him and says, "It's because you're gay isn't it?"
FRIENDS: will bail you out of jail
BESTFRIENDS: would be in the room next to you saying, "THAT WAS AWESOME, LETS DO IT AGAIN!!"
FRIENDS: Only know a few things about you
BESTFRIENDS: Could write a very embarrassing biography about your life
FREINDS: Will leave you behind if that's what everyone else is doing
BESTFRIENDS: Will kick the whole crowd asses that left you
FRIENDS:Will be there to take your drink away when they think you've had enough
BESTFRIENDS: Will look at you stumbling all over the place and say,"Girl drink the rest of that you know we don't waste
FRIENDS: comfort you when you fight with your boyfriend
BEST FRIENDS: go over to his house and kick his ass
FRIENDS: bail you outta jail
BEST FRIENDS: sit next to you singing the jail song
FRIENDS: tell you to forget it when you say you want to vandalize a guy's house
BEST FRIENDS: best friends are the ones getting fined by the police with you
FRIENDS: Think you're insane for jumping off a roof onto a trampoline
BEST FRIENDS: Are jumping right after you
FRIENDS: are offended when you make fun of them
BEST FRIENDS: kick your ass and all's forgiven
FRIENDS: are shy around your boyfriend
BEST FRIENDS: will tease him till he blushes redder than a fire engine
FRIENDS: don't see you if you're sick
BEST FRIENDS: are why you're sitting in bed under a blanket with a thermometer, book, and your phone
FRIENDS: dare you to scream into the street
BEST FRIENDS: dare you to go streaking
FRIENDS: call you retarded for running threw bleachers yelling "IT'S PICKLE TIME!"
BEST FRIENDS: are screaming and running with you
FREINDS: Will ignore this
BESTFRIENDS: Will repost this crap
SOME SAY PINK
SOME SAY BLACK
I SAY CAMOUFLAGE
SOME SAY PARIS HILTON.
SOME SAY BELLA SWAN.
I SAY KATNISS EVERDEEN
SOME SAY ZAC EFRON.
SOME SAY EDWARD CULLEN.
I SAY PEETA MELLARK
SOME SAY PIZZA.
SOME SAY BLOOD .
I SAY WHAT EVER I CAN FIND.
SOME SAY VAMPIRES ARE SCARY.
SOME SAY VAMPIRES ARE AWESOME.
I SAY HUMANS ARE MORE SCARY.
PUT THIS ON YOUR PROFILE IF YOU LOVE THE HUNGER GAMES!!
Cinderella walked on broken glass
“Find your passion and run with it. Anything is possible.” Kendall Schmidt
"Dance like no one's watching, sing like no one's listening, love like you've never been hurt and live like it's heaven on earth." Mark Twain
"I am not a word, I am not a line. I am not a girl that can ever be defined." Nicki Minaj
"Men kick friendship around like a football, but it doesn't seem to crack. Women treat it like glass and it goes to pieces." Anne Morrow Lindbergh
"Just because you've made it this far, doesn't mean you've made it." Unknown
"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. We ask ourselves, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be?" Marianne Williamson
"The worst things in life come free to us." Ed Sheeran
"I'm the kind of girl who doesn't say a word, who sits at the curb and waits for the world but I'm about to break out like a crook tonight." Bridget Mendler
Okay, so you know how in kiddie shows they ask stupid questions like,"What's the color of Minnie's dress?" and then there is a short pause that gives kids a chance to answer? What I find is that after that pause they say"Yeah! That's right!" to whatever the child says before giving him/her the correct answer. For example, this was me watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse this morning (don't judge...I didn't feel like changing):
Daisy: What is that swimming around in the water?
Me: *Eye roll* A jellybean.
Daisy: Yeah, that's right! A swimming friend for Swimmy!
See? A kid could effing say death (which I've done) and these messed up cartoon characters will be all like "Yeah!" before indirectly telling the poor child that they're wrong! I mean c'mon! You just told me that death was the right answer and now you;re telling me it was a bee bothering Mickey? Ha, likely story.
Smh...I must have been truly bored because this was utterly pointless. But it did give me a source of entertainment while I was typing it...so I guess it was worth it to post this random crap to my profile...