Author has written 12 stories for Dark Angel, Alias, Ouran High School Host Club, and Veronica Mars.
Okay, I am an addict, truly (not to drugs or anything, sheesh) I love hard and temporarily, I become obsessed with something then drop it and then become obsessed with it again. I'm just built that way, so far I've obsessed over DA- as in Dark Angel and David Anders. Alias - as in kickass spy show and Alec McDowell. Buffy TVS - as in cult show of the century. Then there are side addictions that I am unlikely to renew such as Charmed, Smallville, X-Men Evolution...
- People mixing up 'to' and 'too'
- People mixing up ‘lose’ and ‘loose’
- People mixing up ‘here’ and ‘hear’
- People mixing up ‘of’ and ‘off’
- Irritating, shallow teeny bop music during moments of extreme agitation
- Constant error messages/popups/freezing…my computer in general
- People with annoyingly loud phones in a library
- Bubbly girls with no sense of timing or respect for those who are trying to CONCENTRATE on work….sheesh *blushes* sorry
- Authors who leave their stories unfinished *hides* unlike me *peeks and ducks* I’m sorry!!!! I only did it once!!! Besides I'm trying to continue, I am, it's just so hard to pick up a thread!
- Romance, yes the flowers, the sweeping off feet, the fluff. The whole ten yards. If you know me, then don’t comment.
- Wit – often and plenty
- Novels – fantasy, romance, science fiction, mystery, detective… If it’s fiction and captivating, if it can transport me away from reality then hand it over
- Quiet – My idea of a perfect day is one where I can curl up on my bed with a good book, a comforter, air conditioning, and not be interrupted at all. Throw in writing somewhere in there
- Writing – Maybe what I write is crap but it’s so exhilarating to have the power of inspiration and adrenaline flowing through your veins as your fingers fly over a keyboard, I ain’t stopping for nobody!
- Discussion – Philosophy, psychology, hamburgers and abortion. Anything that you can engage me with in a stimulating conversation then I’m all for it.
- Music – All kinds, it depends what mood I’m in. Can’t live without it.
- My computer - It's more of a love/hate relationship really...
Unsafe External Link