Author has written 5 stories for Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Camp Confidential series, and Sisters Grimm.
Hi! I'm lunasammygrimm, and I love Harry Potter, Sister's Grimm, Sammy Keyes, The Hunger Games, Percy Jackson, and many other books! I am a major tomboy, and also love playing sports. I am obsessed with Team Starkid, especially Joey Richter!Thank you for looking at my profile or stories!
Name: Confidential, but I will tell you that I am a girl.
Fav. Book Series (in order): Harry Potter, Sister's Grimm, Percy Jackson, Sammy Keyes ,The Hunger Games, and Camp Confidential.
Fav. Movies: The Longshots, all Harry Potter movies, The Lego Movie, Lemonade Mouth, Hunger Games, Catching Fire, Despicable Me, Despicable Me 2 and Bambi (pathetic right?).
Fav. Songs: ALL STARKID SONGS, Demons, All Taylor Swift songs, I Do Believe in Nargles, Want You Back, A Thousand Years, and Love is a Song.
Fanfiction Stuff You Should Know About Me: I hardly ever read Harry Potter fanfics, even if it is my favorite book series ever- I just never really think that the stories will live up to Harry Potter. I mostly read Percabeth fanfics, my best friend is also on fanfiction so I mention her a lot, I don't really write funny stuff- I am not someone who is funny, and my account name is based on my favorite book characters ever: Luna Lovegood, Sammy Keyes, and Little Red Riding Hood (she's taken in by the Grimm family).
TOP 50 WAYS TO ANNOY PEOPLE ON AN ELEVATOR!
1) When there's only 1 other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder and then pretend that it wasn't you.
2) Push the buttons & pretend they give you a shock. Smile & go back for more.
3) Ask if you can push the button for the other people and push the wrong ones.
4) Call the Psychic Hotline from your cell phone and ask if they know what floor you are on.
5) Hold the doors open and say you are waiting for a friend. After awhile, let the doors close and say "Hey Greg, How's your day been?"
6) Drop and pen & wait until someone goes to pick it up and then scream "NOOO THAT'S MINE!"
7) Bring a camera & take pictures of everyone on the elevator.
8) Bring a Twister mat and ask if people want to play.
9) Leave a box in the corner, when someone gets on, ask them if they can hear ticking.
10) Ask, "Did you feel that?"
11) Stand really close to someone and sniff them occasionally.
12) When the doors close, announce to the others, "It's ok! Don't panic, they will open again!"
13) Swat at flies that aren't there.
14) Call out, "Group Hug!" & then enforce it.
15) Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering "Shut-Up, all of you, just shut up!"
16) Stand silently & motionless in the corner, facing the wall, without getting off.
17) Stare at another passenger for awhile and then yell in horror, "Your one of THEM!" & then back away slowly.
18) Wear a puppet on your hand and use it to talk to other people.
19) Listen to the walls of the elevator with a stethoscope.
20) Make explosion noises when someone pushes a button.
21) Start, grinning at another passenger and then announce, "I've got new socks on!"
22) Draw a square in the corner with a piece of chalk and then say to other people, "This is MY personal space, don't invade or I'll bite you!"
23) Whistle the 1st 7 notes of "It's a Small World" over and over again.
24) Sell Girl Scout Cookies.
25) Sway from side to side the whole ride.
27) Crack open your purse and while peering inside ask, "Do you have enough air in there?"
28) Offer name tags to everyone and wear yours upside down.
29) When you get to your floor try and open the doors yourself and act embarrassed when they open by themselves.
30) Greet everyone who comes in the elevator with a big handshake.
31) Do Tae Bo exercises.
32) When about 8 people are on the elevator moan.."Oh no! Not now! Damn motion sickness!"
33) Meow, occasionally.
34) Bet other people that you can fit a quarter up your nose.
35) Walk with a cooler that says "Human Head" on the side.
36) Leave a box between the doors.
37) Start a sing-a-long.
38) When the elevator is silent ask, "Is that your beeper?"
39) Play the harmonica.
40) Say "Ding" at each floor.
41) Set up a chair and desk in the elevator, and whenever anyone gets on, say, "Hello! Welcome to my office. Do you have an appointment?"
42) Blow spit-bubbles.
43) Carry a blanket and clutch it protectively.
44) Stare at your thumb and say, "I think it is getting larger!"
45) Whenever someone steps in the elevator in a deep voice say, "GET OUT!"
46) Act like you are having a seizure.
47) Break dance to elevator music.
48) Jump at each floor to make the elevator bounce.
49) Drop a bag of groceries and look around like it was the other peoples fault.
50) If you made anyone feel uncomfortable by doing any of these things tell them "Smile! You're on Candid Camera!" When they ask if you are serious just look away & sulk.
The Percy Jackson Pledge
I promise to remember Percy
Whenever I'm at sea
I promise to remember Annabeth
Whenever a spider comes at me
I promise to protect nature
For Grover's sake of course
I promise to remember Luke
When my heart fills with remorse
I promise to remember Chiron
Whenever I see a sign that says ''Free Pony Ride''
I promise to remember Tyson
Whenever a friend says they'll stick by my side
I promise to remember Thalia
Whenever a friend is scared of heights
I promise to remember Clarisse
Whenever I see someone that gives me a fright
I promise to remember Bianca
Whenever I see a sister scold her younger brother
I promise to remember Nico
Whenever I see someone who doesn't get along with others
I promise to remember Zoe
Whenever I watch the stars
I promise to remember Rachel
Whenever a limo passes my car.
I promise to remember The Stolls
when my home is beginning to unsettle.
I promise to remember Beckendorf
whenever I see someone working metal.
I promise to remember Silena
whenever a friend takes one for the team
I promise to remember Michael Yew
whenever I see a smile that gleams
I promise to remember Briares
whenever I see someone playing hand games.
I promise to remember those lost in the Battle of the Labyrinth
whenever I see a cloth in flames.
I promise to remember those campers who fought against Kronos
whenever I see someone go against the odds.
Yes I promise to remember PJO
Wherever I may go