Poll: Soooooo...what Dragon!Yuya Scenarios would you guys want to see next? :) Vote Now!
Author has written 19 stories for Sonic the Hedgehog, Harry Potter, Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V, Pokémon, Five Nights at Freddy´s, D.Gray-Man, and Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's.
To anyone who reads my fanfics(or will when I post anymore), I will warn you that I tend to change my Pen-Name from time to time.
- Summoning Chant for Eternal Bond Dragon, Infinity
1) I'm a stickler for transformations, so there'll probably be at least one per fanfic, or at least one fanfic for each franchise I like that contains a transformation.
2) Also a stickler for Dark/Berserk Mode character moments...so...yeah. You be warned.
3) My fics will most likely have repetitive elements (At least one TF per fic, similar plot lines, etc.), I have certain tastes in what I like...but I will attempt to be varied.
4) This is purely for my own enjoyment...meaning that I'll write whenever I have time, if I feel like it. I am warning any people who read my fics in advance: I will be a slow Updater, and may not complete every single fic.
Nothing Currently running.
Fallen God-Beast: Moondancer, A Sonic the Hedgehog fanfic.
Summary "The Sun and Moon must never become one." This is an unspoken law of the world, One that has been challenged. Thus, when Sonic stumbles across a wounded fox on a run one morning, he is unknowingly pulled into a struggle of godlike proportions...and he may not survive the coming storm.
Figured I should put this on the list when it's a fic I'm really considering writing.
Fullmetal Beast, A Fullmetal Alchemist/Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood fanfic.
Summary: When Edward Elric found Shou Tucker down in his basement with the chimera that used to be Nina and Alexander, he snapped, Alphonse could only watch as he went at Tucker in a blind rage. Unfortunately, one raging pipsqueak (Ed: "HEY!!!") with Automail can't do much against a mentally depraved, full-grown man...a man looking for a new experiment to test on...
I'm probably going to change the title of this fic, if I ever get around to writing it. I'm also considering completely re-making the plot.
The Dragon that Slays Dragons, A Fairy Tail fanfic.
Summary: Natsu always wondered why Dragon Slayer Magic was a Lost Magic, now he's learning the answer the hard way...and the Fairy Tail Guild is coming along for the ride.
You can probably can guess what the main plot of this fic is just from the title, plus I'm sort of borrowing from Naruto in an way. The other titles I'm considering are Raging Fire Dragon, and Fire Dragon: Raging Fury but I don't know.
Link to DeviantArt Profile: h t t p :/ / ultimatelifeformacyp . deviantart . com /
RANDOM PROJECTS OF MINE THAT MAY/WILL END UP IN FICS:
1: Pyromancy Alliance, Order of the Burning Beasts, my Original Duel Monsters deck. I've been watching the newest series introduced to the Yu-Gi-Oh! Franchise. Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V, now my favorite Yu-Gi-Oh!, reignited my passion for the anime series, and as such, I have been working on something I left in the dust for awhile, making my own, completely original deck. It is a Pendulum/Fusion/Synchro/XYZ deck, mainly FIRE Attributed (The different summon methods being part of the deck theme), and will used by my Yu-Gi-Oh! OC: Sy'vaal Shageki.
2: Summon Serpents: Bonds of Light and Dark, My second Original Duel Monsters deck. This a Fusion-Focused deck, mainly LIGHT/DARK Attributed. This deck will be used by my second Yu-Gi-Oh! OC: (Currently Unnamed.)
2: AD100698 Eternal Valiant Phoenix: Excaliburn. My original Gundam/Gunpla idea, it-along with Phantom Flickering Gundam: Ryuu-will be the gunpla of any fan character I come up with.
X3 X3 X3 X3 X3 X3 X3 X3 X3 X3 X3 X3 X3 X3 X3 X3 X3 X3 X3 X3 X3 X3 X3 X3 X3 X3 X3 X3 X3 X3 X3 X3 X3 X3 X3 X3 X3 X3 X3 X3 X3 X3 X3 X3 X3
NOW FOR: THE COPY N' PASTE SECTION!!! Enjoy! :D
RANDOM LIST OF RANDOM: Just Copy and Paste it.)
People are like slinkies; basically useless, but ever so amusing to watch fall down the stairs. Anime can give you a sadistic sense of humor...)
If you can't convince them, confuse them.
An apple a day keeps the doctor away, if well aimed.
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving isn't for you.
What happens if you get scared half to death... twice?
Never do anything that you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics.
The dinosaurs extinction wasn't an accident. Barney came and they all committed suicide.
I had amnesia once--or twice. You know what? I don't really even remember.
Everyone has a photographic memory. Some just don't have film.
They say "Guns don't kill people, people kill people." Well, I think the guns help. If you stood there and yelled BANG, I don't think you'd kill too many people.
Life isn't passing me by, it's trying to run me over.
Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself, where the heck is my ceiling?
When everything's coming your way, you're in the wrong lane.
Sometimes I wonder, "Why is the frisbee getting bigger?" Then I get hit in the face.
Consciousness: That annoying time between naps.
If swimming is so good for your figure, how do you explain whales?
If you don't like my driving then stay off the sidewalk!
If two wrongs don't make a right, try three.
Don't knock on Death's door. Ring the bell and run. He hates that.
Parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us to walk and talk, and the rest of it telling us to sit down and shut up.
This Story is Stupid
Everybody, Somebody, Anybody, and Nobody was faced with an important task.
Everybody was sure that Somebody would do it.
Anybody could have done it, but Nobody did it.
Somebody got angry about it that because it was Everybody’s job.
Everybody thought Anybody could do it.
But, Nobody realized that Everybody wouldn’t do it.
The end result was that Everybody blamed Somebody
when Nobody did what Anybody could have.
-A Charles Osgood Poem about Responsibility
If you can read this, you are blessed. Over two million people could not finish this.
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty
uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal
pweor of the hmuan mnid. Aoccdrnig to a
rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't
mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the
olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer
be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl
mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm.
Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed
ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.
Amzanig huh? Yaeh and I awlyas toghuht slpeling
was ipmorantt! tahts so cool!
If you could read this, copy and put it in your profile!
See that boy doing his homework in homeroom? Last night he talked his friend out of suicide.
See that girl you just called fat? She is starving herself.
See that old man you made fun of cause of the ugly scars? He fought for our country.
See that young boy you must made fun of for always being sick? He has to walk home in the snow cause his family is too poor.
Re-Post this if you are against bullying. I bet 95% of you won't.
YOU KNOW YOU'RE AN AUTHOR IF...
You talk to yourself a lot.
You talk to yourself about talking to yourself.
When you talk to yourself you often talk to yourself like you're talking to someone else.
After uttering a profound piece of wisdom, you stare at the cookie in your hand with awe and say, "Wow, this stuff is great for sugar highs..."
You live off of sugar and caffeine.
People think you're insane.
You can write entire chapters of a story in your head.
You'll check your e-mail every day of the week one week, and then disappear off the face of the earth the next.
Your e-mails tend to be pages long and incredibly random.
When replying to an e-mail, you'll never actually address the point of it.
No matter where you are in a room you never have to get up to find a pen/pencil and paper.
The letters on your keyboard are wearing off.
Your friends and family think that you have carpal tunnel syndrome.
People think you have A.D.D.
You think it'd be cool to have A.D.D.
You constantly start talking in third person, present or past tense.
You start thinking about making lists like this and start laughing for no "apparent" reason
Your friends stopped looking at you funny for no apparent reason a loooooong time ago.
And FINALLY, the one way to tell if you're a good writer: You failed English 101.
(I did/do most of the things on this list...not sure if I should be ashamed or proud. XD)
To Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity
1. At lunch time, sit in your parked car with sunglasses on and point a hair dryer at passing cars. See if they slow down.
2. Page yourself over the intercom (Preferably singing a stupid song). Don't disguise your voice.
3. Every time someone asks you to do something, ask if they want fries with that.
4. When caught sleeping at school/work/wherever you are not supposed to be sleeping, and you are woken up, shout, "AMEN!", or spout random crap about whatever you were dreaming about.
5. Put decaf in the coffee maker for 3 Weeks. Once everyone has gotten over their caffeine addictions, Switch to Espresso.
6. Finish all your sentences with "In Accordance With The Prophecy".
7. Skip down the hall rather than walk and see how many looks you get.
8. Order a diet water whenever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
9. Specify that your Drive-Through order Is "To Go".
10. Sing along at the Opera.
11. Put mosquito netting around your work area and play tropical sounds all day.
12. Five days in advance, tell your friends you can't attend their party because you have a headache.
13. When the money comes out The ATM, Scream: "I Won! I Won!"
14. When leaving the Zoo, Start running towards the parking lot, Yelling: "Run for your lives! They're loose!"
15. Tell your children over dinner: "Due to the economy, We are going to have to let one of you go."
16. And the final way to keep a healthy Level Of Insanity: Copy and Paste this To Make People who read bios Smile.
I would do 3, 6, 7, 12, 14...and of course, I did 16.
Things I Am Not Allowed To Do At Hogwarts:
1) The Giant Squid is not an appropriate date to the Yule Ball.
2) I am not allowed to sing, "We're Off to See the Wizard" while skipping off to the Headmaster's office.
3) I am not allowed to take out a life insurance policy on Harry Potter.
4) I am not allowed to ask Dumbledore to show me the pointy hat trick.
5) I am not allowed to give Remus Lupin a flea collar.
6) I am not allowed to bring a Magic 8 Ball to Divination.
7) I am not allowed to say that Seamus Finnegan is "after me lucky charms."
8) I am not allowed to start a betting pool on this years Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher. It's taste-less, tacky, and not a good money-making strategy.
9) I am not allowed to joke about Remus' "time of the month."
10) I am not allowed to make light saber sounds with my wand.
12) I am not to refer to the Accio charm as "The Force."
13) I am not allowed to claim that growing marijuana or hallucinogenic mushrooms is "Extra Herbology Work."
14) I will not use my socks to make hand-puppets of the Slytherin-House mascot.
15) If the thought of a spell makes me giggle for more than 15 seconds, assume that I am not allowed to use it.
16) I will not lock the Slytherins and Gryffindors in a room together and bet on which House will come out alive.
17) I will not charm the suits of armor to do a rendition of "The Knights of the Round Table" for the Christmas Feast.
18) I am not allowed to declare an official "Hug A Slytherin Day."
19) I am not allowed to sing my own personal spy music while wandering the hallways.
20) It is not necessary to yell, "BURN!" Whenever Snape takes points away from Gryffindor.
21) I will not say the phrase, "Get a Life" to Voldemort.
22) First years are not to be fed to Fluffy.
23) I will never ask Harry if his Voldie senses are tingling.
24) I will stop referring to showering as "Giving Moaning-Myrtle an eye-full."
25) I will not make, "OMGWTF" a spell.
26) It is not necessary to yell, "BAM" every time I Apparate.
27) I will not steal Gryffindor's sword from Dumbledore's office and use it to patrol the hallways.
28) I will not poke Hufflepuffs with spoons, nor shall I insist that their color's indicate that they're "covered in bees."
29) "I've heard every joke possible about Oliver Wood's name" is not a challenge.
30) I will not go to class skyclad.
31) I will not use Umbridge's quill to write, "Told you I was Hard Core."
32) If a class-mate falls asleep, I will not take advantage of that and draw a Dark Mark on their arm.
33) House Elves are not acceptable replacements for Bludgers.
34) I will not start every potion's class by asking Snape if the potion is acceptable as Body Lotion.
35) I will not call the Weasley twins, "bookends."
36) I will not call the Patil twins, "bookends."
37) I will not call the Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher Kenny, even if he is wearing an orange anorak.
38) There is no such thing as a were-thylacine.
39) I will not give Luna Lovegood Coast-To-Coast AM transcripts.
40) Tricking a school House Elf to strip of it's clothing does not make it mine. Yes, even when I yell out "PWND!"
41) I do not weigh the same as a Duck.
42) I do not have a Dalek Patronus.
43) I will not lick Trevor.
44) Gryffindor Courage does not come in bottles labeled, "Firewhiskey."
45) I will not dress up as Voldemort on Halloween.
46) It is a bad idea to tell Snape he takes himself too seriously.
47) I will not tell Sir Cadogan that The Knight's Who Say Ni have challenged him to a duel, then have all the students say, 'Ni' from various directions.
48) I am not the King of the Potato People and I do not have a flying carpet.
49) "To conquer the Earth with an army of flying monkeys" is not a career choice.
50) I will not tell the first years that Professor Snape is the Voice of God.
51) If I go into the Forbidden Woods at night, assume that I don't have a back-up plan
52) I am not allowed to peeve off Peeves, who can be very testy when provoked
53) If there is something that smells funny coming from underneath the Quidditch seats and I am there, move away as fast as you can
54) Never allow me to play Quidditch when I have a wand at the ready
55) When I wear my Hufflepuff robes and something pisses me off I will not say "Honey badger don't care"
56) I will not lock Harry and Draco in a broom closet to see who comes out on top...I mean that in every since of the phrase
57) I will not take the sorting hat to see if House Elves can be trained as a wizard-elf army
58) I will not ask Snape if he ever got over Lily, thereby questioning his virginity
59) I will not ask Bellatrix Lestrange where she got her fabulous 1800s hooker dresses
60) To switch out all the owls with hippogriffs is not conducive to the mail service
61) I will not yell 'You bastard you killed kenny' every time a student defeats the Defense against the dark arts teacher.
If you can raed tihs, cpoy tihs itno yuor polrfie, and sea if ohtres can raed it.
TWINKLE TWINKLE LITTLE STAR IS SANG TO THE SAME TUNE AS THE ALPHABET...copy this onto your profile if you just sang it in your head or out loud to see if its true.
If you realize that copying and pasting things into your profile is pointless, yet you do it anyways, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever had a conversation with yourself, copy this to your profile.
If you are against fur coats, clothing, boots, etc, and the people who kill the animals don't use the meat, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever shouted out the first thing that comes to mind, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you have ever shouted out random thing and then gotten glared at copy and paste this to your profile.
98% of teenagers drink or have been around alcohol, put this in your profile if you like MUFFINS!
People call me crazy, but I'm just random! If you're random and proud of it, copy and paste this in your profile!
If you talk back to the TV, copy this into your profile.
If Justin Bieber was about to jump off a cliff, 97% of girls would be crying their eyes out and screaming "DON'T DO IT!!!" But I would be a part of the other 3% that would be screaming and jumping on the couch with excitement with a bowl of popcorn at hand saying "JUMP JUMP JUMP!!!" Copy and paste this onto your profile if you are that 3%. (Personally, I would push him.)
1F Y0U C4N UND3R574ND 7H15 M355463 C0PY 17 4ND P4573 17 1N70 Y0UR PR0F1L3
Olny fteefin prenect of poelpe can raed this. If you are one fo taht prenect, cpoy and pstae tihs itno yuor porflie
If you're one of those people who get excited when you see just two reviews, paste this into your profile.(What? I'm a review junkie...
If you've ever copied and pasted something onto your profile, copy and paste this onto your profile. (The irony...
Don't point a finger at anyone, cause 3 more are pointing back at you. Try pointing your finger and 3 of your fingers are pointing back at you. Now you are laughing cause you tried this and look stupid for pointing your finger at a wall.
If you've ever tripped where there is a WATCH YOUR STEP SIGN copy this into your profile.
If you've ever walked into a doorway that you could have clearly dodged, you just weren't paying close enough attention, copy and paste this on your profile
If you cried or almost did during after reading/watching Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, copy this to your profile
If you have ever seen a movie (or show) so many times that you can quote it word for word. And you do at random moments; copy and paste this in your profile. (Commercials and some Anime for me...)
Admitting you are weird means you are normal. Saying that you are normal is odd. If you admit that you are weird and like it, copy this onto your profile.
If there are times where you just wanna annoy someone for the heck of it, copy and paste this into your profile.
If at one time you misspelled or forgot how to spell a word less than four letters, copy and paste this into your profile (Said word was 'of'. I know, I'm ashamed...
If Fanfiction is your way of escaping reality and the rest of the boring people in the world and truly "unleashing your imagination" then paste this in your profile and add your name: Brightpath2 Phantom Flickering Gundam-Ryuu
If you like singing songs at random points in the day, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever had a crush on a book character copy this to your profile
Most people would be offended if someone asked them what was wrong with their mind. Copy this into your profile if you would be one of the few people that would answer, "Where to begin?’
If you ever forgotten what you were talking about in a conversation copy and paste this into your profile.
If you are hardcore obsessed with a show or movie or book, copy and paste this on your profile.
If you think that Uther Pendragon would accuse a rock of sorcery if he tripped on it, paste this on your profile.
If you think that being unique is cooler then being cool, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you're not ashamed to call yourself a fangirl/fanboy (or squeal like one), copy and paste this on your profile. (You know you squeal boys.
If you've ever tripped up the stairs, copy and paste onto your profile.
Copy and paste this to your profile if you know a book character that just HAS to exist.
If you want your favorite fictional characters to exist, copy and paste on your profile
If you are Merlin obsessed, copy this into your profile.
If you automatically tune into a conversation whenever anyone mentions Merlin, copy and paste this onto your profile!
If you've ever been called a bookworm and are proud of it, copy and paste this into your profile.
Nerds are cool. Nerds are smart. Nerds will one day rule the universe. If you're a nerd and proud of it, copy and paste this into your profile.
There's nothing wrong with arguing with yourself. It's when you argue with yourself and LOSE when it's weird. If you agree, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever asked a really stupid, obvious question, copy and paste this one your profile.
If Fanfiction to you is what Facebook is to other people, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever done anything incredibly stupid for no apparent reason, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you have ever forgotten what you were going to say, right before you say it, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever pushed on a door that said pull or vise versa copy this into your profile.
If you have ever read past two in the morning, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you've ever threatened your computer, copy and paste this into your profile.
98% of authors confuse "you're" and "your." If you're one of the 2% who knows how to tell them apart, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you are weird, insane, crazy, odd, not-normal, a freak of nature, psychotic, random, or anything similar, post this in your profile.
If you've ever been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you love Legend of Zelda and are 100 percent proud of it, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have your own little world, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you hear the voices of your characters in your head, please copy and paste this into your profile. (I argue with them...all the time...and I always lose...I know, I'm insane.
Ninety-five percent of the kids out there are concerned with being popular and fitting in. If you're part of the five percent who aren't, copy this, put it in your profile, and add your name to the list. AnimeKittyCafe, Hyperactivley Bored, Gem W, Bara-Minamino, Yavie Aelinel, IwuvMyKenshyPoo, Heidiplease, iNsOmNiAc BiLlIe JoE lOvEr, Black Panther Warrior, kailover 2006, Iluvbeyblade, Lamanth, AnimeGirl329, Kathleen-chan, Life is a Highway66, moviemanic122893, Ham-Kelly- now Chibi Corn Chip, DolphinInsomniac 15, Cosplay Chan, Umbreon Mastah, Mind Seeker, Dewdrop13, Medalis, Starrgrl24, The Great Mikey Weston, Ceu Praca, Hasenpfeffer, Phantom Flickering Gundam-Ryuu
If you are guilty of doing a British, Irish, Australian, Southern accent or Elvis impression, copy this in your profile.
If you like reading fanfics, copy and paste this.
If you've ever copied something from someone else's profile, copy this onto your profile!
If you're anti-social sometimes, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you believe spelling and grammar are important, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you and your friends have nicknames, titles, or anything else for each other copy this to your profile.
If you fix typos in copy and pastes, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you think it's stupid that girls are associated with the color pink, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you are obsessed with something considered childish for someone your age, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever had done something or said something that made perfect sense to your real friends and only caused your "peers" to look at you strangely and roll their eyes, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you find yourself making fanfictions of other fanfictions in your head, post this in your profile.
If you absolutely hate it when someone posts a sad, heartfelt, or cool story and then says that you must be heartless or something if you don't repost or forward the story, then copy and paste this on your profile. (And by the way, guilt-tripping me into reposting something is actually a really good way to get me to NOT repost something.
If you don't fit the description of the non-existent word of 'normal', then put this into your profile right now!
If you threaten inanimate objects, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have your own little world, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you easily finish one novel a day, copy this onto your profile.
If you've ever written stuff on your car windows when they're covered in condensation, copy this to your profile.
If you read your own stories or profile just for the heck of it, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you have authors you respect, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you have ever burst out laughing about something in a book, and people look at you weird, copy and paste this onto your profile.
Once upon a time there was a beautiful princess. She was kind, caring and polite like all princesses were. She lived in a castle far away. One day, while she was picking flowers, a dragon captured her and took her to his lair that was hidden far from the kingdom. She stayed with the dragon for months. Then one day a handsome knight in shining armor came and shouted "FEAR NOT FAIR MAIDEN! I AM HERE TO RESCUE YOU FROM THIS FOUL BEAST!" 95% of girls would scream "MY HERO!" If you're one of the 5% who would say "No thanks, I'm good here." paste this onto your profile. (Personally, I'd be the girl who'd kick the knight in the balls for daring to even think of killing the dragon...I like dragons)
Only crazy people can understand the brilliance of crazy things. If you are crazy and proud of it, copy and paste this into your profile!
If you have ever read a 250 pg book in less than one day, copy and paste this into your profile.
I am the kid that doesn't go to school dances, or games, and when I do go, I sit in a corner and read a book. I am the kid that people look through when I say something. I am the kid that spends most of there free time reading, writing, or doing other activities that most teenagers wouldn't call normal. I am the kid that people call weird and a freak either behind my back or to my face. I am the kid that doesn't spend all there time on MySpace, or talking to a friend nonstop on a cellphone or regular phone. I am the kid that hasn't been asked out in a year. I am the kid that has stopped to smell the flowers and jump and splash in the rain. BUT I am also the kid who knows and is proud to be who they are, doesn’t care if people call me weird (it's a compliment),who loves reading and writing and doing the things that no one seems to have the time to do any more, who loves and is obsessed with alot of things, who can express themself better with words than actions, who doesn't need a bf/gf to complete him/her, and knows the importance of the little things. Copy and paste this onto your account, and add your name to the list, if you are anything like me, so the kids who are different and unique can know in their weakest time that they are unique but not alone- Bearhug946, EdwardCullenEqualsLife, Stephanie Deux,Randomenated-Cullen!, MiniBellaSwan, Jayleen-Cullen-Whitlock-Hale, Emmett or Edward, Volleyballgurl09, Radr180, Linzerj, Zakmaniac, Phantom Flickering Gundam-Ryuu
If you quote along with your favorite shows and love doing that, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you had ever gotten writer's block in a sudden and random moment, copy this to your profile.
Weird is good, strange is bad, and odd is when you don't know which to call someone. Weird is the same as different, which is the same as unique, therefore weird is good. If you are weird and proud of it, copy this into your profile!
If you are obsessed with fanfiction, copy this into your profile.
If you think that Writer's Block sucks, copy and paste this into your profile.
Put this in your profile if you know someone who is fighting, has survived, or died of cancer.
If you talk to yourself, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you hate people who trash other people's stuff and think they're all high and mighty, copy and paste this on your profile, and add your name to the list. -Mrslukecastellan, Whitherfang, Brightpath2, Phantom Flickering Gundam-Ryuu