Author has written 7 stories for SWAT Kats, and Road Rovers.
Why Am I Here?
I write SWAT Kats Fanfiction, not because I strive to be perfect at it, but to medicate myself of any problems I may have. A lot of my writing is done because it's about something I've experienced in the past, and I can relate to it well.
Why do I like the SWAT Kats? Well, I enjoyed the Road Rovers, but at some point, I lost the episodes. I found SWAT Kats: The Radical Squadron as a replacement (I replaced dogs with cats, so what?), and it became an addiction after the first three episodes. I always loved (and still do!) how well T-Bone and Razor work together better than any two humans on this Earth, and always care for and spent time with each other. For this reason, I began to resent and really hate the Rovers, and much of my initial writings were bash fics, but this quickly subsided.
Initially, I preferred Razor/Jake, but after a while, I grew to adore T-Bone/Chance just as much. I began writing fanfics about them, where they would help me, rather than Mike (see below), but the quality of them was so bad that they were scrapped quickly. I purchased a guide from the Amazon E-Book Store about how to write better fanfiction, and it became my Bible. I still use it as framework for each and every single one of my writings, unless otherwise noted.
A Quick Biography Of My OC, Michael Rodney "Blaze" Sinian
A lot of my writing revolves around my OC, Mike Sinian. His headshot is my avatar. He shares some of my own traits, though not enough of them for him to be considered a self-insert. Below is a list of three things about Mike (Goes in the same order as my previous "Four Things" avatar.):
1. He is an avid pop music fan, he's one of the few who can find some charting songs enjoyable. His personal favorite album is Nelly Furtado's Loose.
2. Mike races in the Bilstein Motorsport Championships (or BMC), which is the equivalent of the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series in my SK universe. He has worked his way up the hierarchy since high school and won his first championship in 2006 (Based on my SK timeline, where the end of "Unlikely Alloys" is timed around June 2007.). Blaze is a nickname for him on the track.
3. Mike, much like myself, suffers from Asperger Syndrome. He was constantly m!ssundaztood (If you know P!nk, you get this) throughout his early life and found it hard to get around without asking questions about what to do, nearly ostracizing him from common society.
I've made a minor change to my pen name. Rather than "MikeBlazeSinian," it's now "MikeSinian68." This change reflects the scarcity of the nickname Blaze in my writings, and replaces it with something used a lot more commonly, his stock car number. Note that I will not update any of my stories to reflect this change in each one's author line.
Other Aspects Of My Life (What I Like That Isn't SWAT Kats related)
When I'm not writing SWAT Kats Fanfiction, music is my life. My preferred genres are R&B, Dance, and Pop Rock; featuring artists such as Adele, Alicia Keys, Beyoncé, BOMT Britney Spears, Cascada, Christina Aguilera, Colbie Caillat, Demi Lovato, Kelly Clarkson, Kylie Minogue, La Roux, Lorde, Madonna (Like A Prayer/Ray of Light), Melanie C (Sporty Spice), Nelly Furtado, P!nk, Shakira (Laundry Service) Spice Girls, and The Voice USA: Season 4 contestant Sarah Simmons. Lyrics from P!nk, Alicia Keys, Melanie C have developed various plots of mine, and Cascada songs have developed character traits.
I don't watch many movies, but some of my favorites are:
I'm a massive NASCAR fan, avidly watching races from all three national series. The drivers I've grown to like:
- Sprint Cup: Jimmie Johnson, Brad Keselowski, Ryan Newman, Kurt Busch, Cole Whitt
What To Expect From Me, and What I Expect Of You
So, what should you expect out of my entries?
- Plots to which I can easily relate.
- Any scene with sex/violence/etc. integrated into the plot of each entry, that means no smut oneshots from me.
- Generally short entries that attempt to be to the point.
What's my request for you?
NO FLAMES. They are not appreciated or necessary. All criticism in reviews should be constructive, giving me suggestions on how to improve my next piece rather than resentment for posting one. This is my golden rule, that I never break towards others, thus I don't expect to have others break it towards me.
- Mike Sinian Introduction Duo (Stupid Title, I know, but I wanted to group these two stories as one)
- Christmas 2013 Fanfics
- "The Finer Feelings" (Jake and Chance break up and attempt to reconcile. J/C slash, don't flame because of such.) (The two parts are now consolidated.)
- "Brothers by Fate" (Two brothers that don't know they're such are captured and forced to do the Pastmaster's dirty work. It's up to them to find a better way or back out completely. Mike Sinian (OC) centric.) (Consolidated the three parts of the previous series. I need some longer works, and this will do the job.)
- A small, French language SK fic.
- Unions Series (SWAT Kats/Road Rovers X-Over)
If you choose to follow and support me, thank you. If not, that's fine, too, just don't flame and say how much you may hate me or my work.
MikeSinian68, signing out.
Unsafe External Link