Author has written 1 story for Naruto.
There is only one thing I care to share about myself. I am seriously addicted to Naruto in all it's forms (cept the games... stupid things can't even say Ramen right. They say 'ram'en).
Update: Well Not so addicted to Naruto anymore... Shippuuden sucks anyways. Though I will admit an unquenchable thirst for Fanfics...
Also I'm starting to hate my semi-photographic memory... can remember most every plot I've read on this site...
Naruto/Pretty much any girl cept Hinata that is around Naruto's age
Sasuke/Tayuya(it's odd but Agent-G did it pretty well)
Anything even hinting at yaoi or yuri.
Also gotta say, i really enjoy Harry Potter fanfics (especially since Mrs. Rowling stated she messed up)
Anywho, according to Pottermore, I am a member of the House of Slytherin (surprising that)
Harry/Hermione (This is what should have been canon)
Harry/Bellatrix(particularly involving time-travel)
Ron/Luna (it just works)
ANYTHING INVOLVING YAOI/YURI (I believe it's wrong but I won't judge as it isn't my job)
Ron/Hermione (wth was Mrs. Rowling on?)
Harry/Pansy (Just no)... I kinda disagree with this statement now... Read one really good Harry/Pansy story.
16 THINGS TO DO AT WAL-MART
1. Get 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people's carts when they aren't looking.
2. Set all the alarm clocks in Electronics to go off at 5-minute intervals.
3. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
4. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone, " 'Code 3' in housewares"... and see what happens.
5. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
6. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
7. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
8. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask, "Why can't you people just leave me alone?"
9. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
10. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.
11. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.
12. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look" using different size funnels.
13. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through, say "PICK ME!" "PICK ME!"
14. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream.. "NO! NO! It's those voices again!"
15. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!
16. Get several bouncy balls and throw them down an aisle shouting "Pikachu, I choose you!"
Repost this if you laughed... Or are planning to do any of these things!
If you realize that copying and pasting things into your profile is pointless, yet you do it anyways, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think Writer's Block blows (sucks), copy and paste this into your profile.
99.5 percent of teenagers and kids have a myspace and are literally addicted, if you are the 0.5 who thinks myspace is a dumb way to make friends,relationsips,etc. post this onto your profile.
92 percent of the teenage population would die if Abercrombie and Fitch said that it wasn't cool to breathe anymore. Put this in your profile if you're part of the 8 percent that would be laughing your carcass off.
Ninety-five percent of the kids out there are concerned with being popular and fitting in. If you're part of the five percent who aren't, copy this, put it in your profile, and add your name to the list. AnimeKittyCafe, Hyperactivly Bored, Gem W, Bara-Minamino, Yavie Aelinel, Crazy Billie Joe Loving Freak, Shadow929, The Astrology Nerd, brown-eyed angelofmusic, piratesswriter. fairy to be, The Gypsy-Pirate Queen, Queen S of Randomness 016, Light Dragon SunsSong, Neassa, Kimiko, EdElricFan1001, HisokaYukiko, fullmetal'sgirl92,haganenocutie94,mrawgirl09, natcat5, keybledar43, Warrof