Author has written 3 stories for Danny Phantom.
Things to Know About Me:
I'm just your average band nerd who writes on the side!
Instrument: Oboe (If you know what this is, PM me! I'll be very happy.)
All Time Favorites: I give out favorites as a way to show an author I enjoyed his/her story, not as a way to help people who view my profile find good stories to read, so I have a lot of them. However, considering the fact that I often find myself looking at other author's lists for that very reason, I have decided to narrow down my ever-growing list into a group of Danny Phantom Fanfictions I feel you absolutely MUST read.
1. Phantom's Sketchbook by AkoyaMizuno-This is my all time favorite Fanfiction. His writing was absolutely beautiful and the story made me want to cry from happiness, even though I found myself feeling sad because the story had ended. Everything I have read by this author was brilliant in the strongest sense of the word, and I envy his ability. Truly an astounding story.
1. Phantom of Truth by HaiJu-Do I even need to explain why this story is here at all? If you haven't read this yet, you are living under a rock. The sequel is out now too, and it still is just fantastic.
1. The Right of It by The Wicked Wench of the West-This is my favorite oneshot by far. It was so awesome, really. It warmed my heart and I find myself rereading it all the time. I implore you, go read it now!
I have put these three stories as tied because each one blew my mind in one way or another, and I refuse to pick the best. Please read all of them. I promise you will enjoy them as I have.
4. Wondering by Phantomrose96-As a warning, this story made me want to ball up in the corner of my room and wet myself. Before you start it, realize you will probably begin having conniptions just like I did very soon. Even though this was one of the most disturbing stories I have read, it was also one of the best. I will never forget it.
5. Reflections by The Last Letter-A wonderful romance that made me want to stab certain characters through the heart with a rusty metal stake. I won't say which characters, but I will tell you to go read this NOW. It was great. I cannot wait for the story's sequel.
6. The Reality of Virtuality by Artgirl4-A great journey through Danny's mind that I found myself enjoying to no end. Many have tried to do stories like this, but only this story is worth the time in my opinion. A really, really great story.
Honorable Mentions: Unfortunately, not all great Fanfictions are completed, and some never will be. Even so, they are good stories in their own right and are still enjoyable, even if they leave you with the meanest of cliffhangers.
7. The Evolutions Arc (Complications, Exceptions, Hopes, and It's in the Genes) by Hidden Author-Holy Lord, do you know how angry I am this was cut short?!? On a scale from Gandhi to OJ Simpson...well, never mind. Anyways, this would have been tied for #1 if was finished. In fact, the first three stories (ending with Hopes) really should be up there. If only I hadn't read on...This really was a great extension of the show that forcefully tackled Danny's growth, both physically and mentally. Go! Read the first three!! Now!!!
8. Ghost Zone Experience by Dream Trance-While it lasted, this was one of the most popular DP stories, and in a way still is. It has a great story concept and is written in a very believable and comical way. The author directly tells his audience that he has no clue how to get out of the trap he's written himself into (on his profile, I believe), and if you do read this, you will see why. Just when everything comes together, he stops. Even so, it's great while it lasts!
9. Master's Weapon by Secret Spy Guy-A good 'ol angst/hurt/comfort Fic! Seriously though, this was well thought out, heart-wrenching, and suspenseful. I loved it, or at least how much of it was there...
To My Reviewers: I love all of you. Seriously. I really appreciate your kind words and advice. As I am always sure to tell you, it really means a lot to me.
To My Guest Reviewers: I have received some AMAZING guest reviews and I feel terrible that I can not thank you through PM, so if you are reading this, please know that I love you too!
Currently Listening to:
Unsafe External Link