Author has written 105 stories for Doctor Who, Torchwood, Legends of Tomorrow, and Flash.
Age: Doctor Who (the series, not the Time Lord himself), Russell T. Davies and I all share the same birth year; so I'm in very auspicious company!
Location: Southern California wine country.
Vocation: News Editor
Avocation: Writing fan fiction
Legends of Tomorrow:
"Lost And Found" AU: This sprang from the promo for LoT 1x12; who was the baby in black? I did guess the identity correctly, at least! And that bunny birthed other bunnies.
The series here on :
1. Little Boy Lost - Leonard gets a shocking surprise about his past. Sara is there to help him deal with it.
2. Penance - The Pilgrim was more than just an assassin to Mick.
3. Little Girl Found - Len & Sara are just starting to explore their relationship when she gets tragic news from Star City.
4. A Basic Human Need - Len's got about 40 years of "messed up" to work through, and Sara's newly resurrected sister isn’t helping matters.
5. Sweet Cravings - Len wants Jax to lay off the mini marshmallows. Sara lends a hand.
6. Comfort and Joy - The team spends Christmas 1986 together, and Len gets a chance to make sure some family history goes as it should.
7. All I Want For Christmas Is A New Code Name - The Black Canary can't come back, so Laurel needs a new code name.
8. Eye of the Beholder - The team encounters THAT Black Canary statue in Star City.
9. Love Potion #9 - So why in the world would Vandal Savage have a love potion?
10. A Christmas Surprise - Leonard intended it to be a surprise for Sara. But it's hard to keep a secret with Ray Palmer around.
There are also several stories in this continuity which are NOT on this site as the are rated Explicit. They can be found on AO3.
The Waiting Room: A series that fixes "Destiny," and moves the team forward into the future. Lots of little domestic bits and fluff, mixed with serious themes and strong emotions.
1. Worth The Wait: Vandal Savage is dead, and Leonard Snart turns up alive to set the team on a quest to save.. himself.
2. A Time For Great Things: The team works to rescue Snart from Jurgen's Ridge.
3. Kissing Lessons: Len is back, but all is not well.
4. In Case I Never Told You: Sara and Leonard have a habit of leaving things unsaid. IN PROGRESS.
5. If You Want Something Done: Kendra asked Sara to do one thing when she got Leonard back. Just one thing.
6. Man to Man: Len asks Quentin for a meeting. It's not exactly what Quentin expected.
7. The Course Of True Love: It never did run smooth, as Len and Sara discover.
8. People Change: Joe West is asked to check something out in a respectable upper-middle class neighborhood of Central City. What he finds is a surprise.
9. The Perfect Nap: One happy moment.
10. She's Gotta Have It: The challenges of pregnancy cravings.
11. To Be Dad Again: For Rip Hunter, Len and Sara's newest addition is a source of both joy and sorrow. Len thinks it's time to change that.
12. Let Us Be Truly Thankful: Rip Hunter never felt he had anything to be thankful for. Until now.
13. Not A Silent Night: The Lance family gets a scare at Christmas. But all isn't what it seems.
14. Catch A Falling Star: Len and Sara are watching a meteor shower. Well, they're supposed to be.
There is one more in this continuity which lives on AO3 due to rating.
Marking Time: After Destiny, Leonard winds up in STAR Labs.
1. Dad Can Fix Anything (But Not This): Quentin used to be his daughters' hero, fixing everything for them. But then came the time when he couldn't be anymore, because he couldn't fix death.
2. Not Our Song: Leonard doesn't appreciate Cisco's taste in music.
3. We've Met Before (On Opposite Sides Of A Phony Cold Gun): Cisco brings an unexpected visitor to the Arrow Lair.
4. Bespoke: "I told you not to fit me for a white hat."
5. The Sound Of Your Voice: While Leonard is marking time at STAR Labs, Kendra and Sara have a heart to heart about the man they think is dead.
Let The Music Play: Speculation on Leonard in the Legion of Doom.
1. Knife Dance: Captain Cold might look, taste and talk like her Leonard Snart, but he wasn't hers.
2. A Spot On Your Dance Card: "Relax, little bird. This is just a dance." But it turned out to be more.
3. Coming Out Of The Dark: The Legion is done for, but Leonard Snart still isn't free.
Judge Softly - Two Legends get a chance to walk in each other's moccasins after a mission goes pear-shaped.
The Injur'd Lover's Hell - The Waverider team has eliminated the monster Vandal Savage. Now Leonard has to deal with another monster of the green-eyed variety, after an encounter with Cassandra Savage.
Vocational Education - Mick Rory's surprising skill. (Get yer mind out of the gutter!)
For His Purpose - The best lies are based in truth.
Even The Strongest And Bravest - Sara explains what she meant to Nate (AU).
Cool Movie Quotes - Len likes quoting movies, and now he's got Sara doing it too.
You Can't Tell Them Anything - Rex Tyler arrives with a secret. He didn't know how tough it would be to keep.
Have A Little Faith - Missing moment from 1x16, implied CaptainCanary.
Weeping May Endure For A Night - Destiny fixit, oneshot
I've Seen This Movie Before - Destiny fixit, oneshot
I Can't Do This Without You - Drabble written just before Destiny.
A Chronological Guide to my Doctor Who Universe
Things We Never Got To Do: Rose's POV in the final moments of "Father's Day."
It Just Slipped Out: Ten/Rose drama. Incomplete.Spoilers for "Fear Her." The Doctor's thoughts when he let it slip that he was a dad once. The story is supposed to lead to some serious late-night conversations, but I just haven't gotten there yet.
Hold On To Life: Ten/Rose romance and fluffiness. Completed. Takes place after "It Just Slipped Out," before "Army of Ghosts." The TARDIS takes a trip back into the past, to Traken, where the Doctor learns an important lesson.
Still Not Over It: Ten/Rose fluff/romance. Completed. Just a bit of late-night goofiness inspired by "The Last of the Mohicans."
The Storm: Tenth Doctor post-Doomsday angst and spoiler. Completed.
Tracking Torchwood: Ten/Rose, Jack/OC. Post-Doomsday, post-Martha, new original character. The long and winding road back to Rose. Completed.
Memories and Tears - A Tracking Torchwood Interstitial: Tenth Doctor angst and romantic memory. M for content. Takes place between Arcs One and Two; references events in "Hold On To Life."
Terminal - A Tracking Torchwood Interstitial: Bad Wolf's deadly legacy. Takes place between Arcs Two and Three.
The Midnight Clear: Ten/Rose, Jack/OC. Christmas fluff set a few months after the conclusion of "Tracking Torchwood." Completed.
War in Heaven: Ten/Rose, Jack/OC. When you leave unfinished business scattered across Space and Time, it's bound to catch up with you. Completed.
All the above stories tie together.
Dead Woman Walking; Extremely angsty take on post-doomsday Rose.
Bad Boys: Humor, written for the LJ Jack ficathon; Jack and the Doctor share some tales of boyhood misadventures.