Author has written 11 stories for Naruto, Pokémon, One Piece, and Kingdom Hearts.
Real Name: Jeremy Christian Simmonds
Fan fiction Name: DragonMaster Jurabi
Hometown: Statesboro, Georgia. USA
If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says if you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father in the gates of Heaven.
My Faith = Jesus Jesus had no servants, yet they called him Master...
He had no degree, yet they called him Teacher...
He had no medicine, yet they called him Healer...
He had no army, yet kings feared him...
He won no military battles, yet he conquered the world...
He committed no crime, yet they crucified him...
He was buried in a tomb, yet He still lives today...
Feel honored to serve such a leader who loves us...
If you believe and God and Jesus Christ is His son... Then copy and paste this into your profile.
If you ignore him, in the Bible, Jesus says.. "If you deny me before man, I will deny you before my father in Heaven..."
This isn't me:
I was walking around in a Target store, when I saw a Cashier hand this little boy some money back. The boy couldn't have been more than 5 or 6 years old. The Cashier said
"I'm sorry, but you don't have enough money to buy this doll."
Then the little boy turned to the old woman next to him and asked
"Granny, are you sure I don't have enough money?'' The old lady replied
''You know that you don't have enough money to buy this doll, my dear.'' Then she asked him to stay there for just 5 minutes while she went to look around. She left quickly. The little boy was still holding the doll in his hand. Finally, I walked toward him and I asked him who he wished to give this doll to.
"It's the doll that my sister loved most and wanted so much for Christmas. She was sure that Santa Claus would bring it to her." I replied to him that maybe Santa Claus would bring it to her after all, and not to worry. But he replied to me sadly
"No, Santa Claus can't bring it to her where she is now. I have to give the doll to my mommy so that she can give it to my sister when she goes there." His eyes were so sad while saying this.
"My Sister has gone to be with God. Daddy says that Mommy is going to see God very soon too, so I thought that she could take the doll with her to give it to my sister.'' My heart nearly stopped. The little boy looked up at me and said
"I told daddy to tell mommy not to go yet. I need her to wait until I come back from the mall." Then he showed me a very nice photo of him where he was laughing. He then told me
"I want mommy to take my picture with her so she won't forget me. I love my mommy and I wish she doesn't have to leave me, but daddy says that she has to go to be with my little sister." Then he looked again at the doll with sad eyes, very quietly. I quickly reached for my wallet and said to the boy
"Suppose we check again, just in case you do have enough money for the doll?''
"OK" he said, "I hope I do have enough." I added some of my money to his with out him seeing and we started to count it. There was enough for the doll and even some spare money. The little boy said
"Thank you God for giving me enough money!" Then he looked at me and added
"I asked last night before I went to sleep for God to make sure I had enough money to buy this doll, so that mommy could give it to my sister. He heard me! I also wanted to have enough money to buy a white rose for my mommy, but I didn't dare to ask God for too much. But He gave me enough to buy the doll and a white rose. My mommy loves white roses."
A few minutes later, the old lady returned and I left with my basket. I finished my shopping in a totally different state from when I started; I couldn't get the little boy out of my mind. Then I remembered a local news paper article two days ago, which mentioned a drunk man in a truck, who hit a car occupied by a young woman and a little girl. The little girl died right away, and the mother was left in a critical state. The family had to decide whether to pull the plug on the life-sustaining machine, because the young woman would not be able to recover from the coma.
Was this the family of the little boy?
Two days after this encounter with the little boy, I read in the news paper that the young woman had passed away.
I couldn't stop myself as I bought a bunch of white roses and I went to the funeral home where the body of the young woman was exposed for people to see and make last wishes before her burial.
She was there, in her coffin, holding a beautiful white rose in her hand with the photo of the little boy and the doll placed over her chest.
I left the place, teary-eyed, feeling that my life had been changed for ever. The love that the little boy had for his mother and his sister is still, to this day, hard to imagine.
And in a fraction of a second, a drunk driver had taken all this away from him.
Now you have 2 choices:
1) Repost this message, or 2) Ignore it as if it never touched your heart.
When I read this I felt my heart breaking :'( so I knew I had to share it
1) 95% of teens would cry if they saw the Jonas Brothers at the top of a skyscraper about to jump. Copy and paste this if you are part of the 5% that would sit there with popcorn and a camera and yell "DO A FLIP!!!
2) If Justin Bieber shaved his head bald, 95% of girls would cry. Copy and paste this if you are the 5% running up and down the street screaming YES!!!!!!!!!!!!
3) 98% of Girls would cry if Justin Bieber dissapeared off the face of the Earth. Post this on your page if you are one of the 2% that would run around the house screaming Yay! I'll never have to hear his irritating voice ever again!"
4) 90 percent of teens would have a breakdown if Miley Cyrus was standing on the edge of a 6 story building. Copy and paste this if you'd be one of the 10 percent yelling jump bitch
2) You see a kid abusing a puppy with a baseball bat. 97% of people would yell "STOP!" 2% of them would cheer, 1% of them would take the baseball bat and hit the kid then take the puppy to the Vet. Post this on you profile if you are that 1%... It isn't my fault that that boy died! I swear i wasn't trying to break his neck with the bat
Favorite shows: One Piece, Fairy Tail, Pokémon, Naruto
Favorite Naruto character: Naruto, Sasuke (their first battle against each other was perfect. It was epic, emotional and it shows how they both have grown as characters.), Hinata (She's just so cute. Like Fluttershy cute. I also believe in the NarutoXHinata relationship happening.)
Least Favorite Naruto character: Orochimaru
Favorite One Piece characters: Luffy, Zoro, Sanji
Least Farvorite One Piece characters: Blackbeard, Akainu
Favorite Fairy Tail characters: Natsu, Lucy, Erza (by the way she talks, she could easily earn a spot in Kingdom Hearts)
Least Favorite Fairy Tail characters: Laxus, Lucy's Dad
Favorite Pokémon characters: Iris, Paul, Cynthia
Least Favorite Pokémon characters: Ash (Ash never grows up), Meowth, Professor Oak
I'm disproving certain thoughts of Narusaku that I've heard from fans (not dissing the fans by the way).
1. Kushina says find someone like your mom.
Naruto may look like Minato, but people have said he is more like his mother. If he married Sakura, it would be like dating himself. Kind of gross isn't? Speaking of which, why would he want to date his someone like his mother anyway? Isn't that like Dating his actual mother?
2. Naruto is like Minato and Sakura is like Kushina. They have to be together!
Naruto is more like his mother than his father. Speaking of which, Hinata is like Minato. They both had feelings from the start while Naruto and Kushina were oblivious. And Kushina called Minato a "girl" and Naruto called Hinata "weird". Any simularities?
3. The hero and Heroine always end together! A nuff said!
No, they do not. Here are some examples: From Dragonballz. Goku (the hero) and Bulma (the heroine) didn't end together. Oddly, Bulma ended with Vegeta (the rival) and Goku ended with the girl who was shy for awhile (Chichi). And, Masashi Kishimoto did say he modeled a lot of Naruto from Dbz anyway. Tomboyish/girly-girl Bulma (who is like Sakura) ended with the stuck up, last of the Saiyans Vegeta (this reminds me of a certain emo, how about you?) And than the childish hero Goku (who is like Naruto) ended with the original shy and well mannered Chichi (who is like Hinata). Might I add that liked him in the beginning.
4. Look at all the Narusaku moments compared to Naruhina! That's proof!
Yes, Narusaku has more moments. But than compare the Narusaku moments compared to the Sasusaku moments. There are more of them. There is some of them even in part two, after Sasuke tried to kill her. When Sakura was asked out by some random guy, she said no because she loved someone else. Who flashed in her mind? Naruto? Nope! The emo butt guy (I'm sorry Sasuke, your my fave, but you're being a turd).
5. Sakura said she loved Naruto and meant it! He's just too stupid to realize it!
...I just proved she loved Sasuke right above this retarded question. Fine. When she was asked out by someone, she said she loved someone else and it was Sasuke who flashed in her mind.
6. Fillers don't count!
I agree. But a lot of the Narusaku moments were in filler also. SO they must be taken away as well. Plus, moments don't count. Kurenai and Asuma has like, one moment? They ended up with a child. Jiraiya and Tsunade had a lot of moments. Nothing happened, at all.
7. You're just jealous that they're in love and you're not!!!!!!!
Okay...Why are you changing the subject to me? Anyway, they are not in love. Naruto may have a crush on her (for now), but it is not love. And, Sakura is still fangirling over Sasuke.
8. Why can't you see they're in love!? Because there is no love there.
9. Hinata doesn't love Naruto! How many times has she blushed in his presence? How many times has she fainted? When he's there. She said she loved him, and meant it. Know why I know? She risked her life for him. She took on one of the strongest Ninjas ever, just to protect the one she loves.
10. Sakura doesn't love Sasuke! She loves Naruto!
That's not even worth talking about. But, I will say this. Even after Sasuke tried to kill her, Naruto protecte her a lot, and Sasuke says he will destroy the village. She was having trouble deciding who she would save, the enemy/love of her life or the boy who was Always there for her, truly cares for her, and the one he would risk his life for her. Are you kidding me? Sasuke's my favorite Character, but seriously?! Sakura, this is why I hate you. SAVE your TEAMMATE!
TEN REASONS TO HATE NARUxSAKU
1. Naruto and Sakura are both too loud and don't balance each other out.
2. Most people only like them because they look good together. (They so do not in my opinion)
3. If Sasuke came back to the village Sakura would go directly to him and drop Naruto.
4. Sakura always hit Naruto and never gave him the time of day.
5.Sakura never comforted him like Hinata did, or give him courage...Like Hinata. (GO HINATA)
6. Sakura is to violent.
7.THEY DO NOT BALANCE EACH OTHER OUT AT ALL
8. Sakura is still in love with Sasuke because she came crying to Naruto to bring him back because she was a little weak pink genin.
9. Sakura only shows admiration for Naruto because he grew taller and became more hot. If he didn't Sakura still wouldn't like him because she only goes after the good looking guys.
10. NARUTO AND SAKURA DO NOT BELONG TOGETHER. SAKURA IS VIOLENT AND WILL ALWAYS HIT NARUTO.
Naruto: The Next Generation
I'm planning another story. This one is about what happens after the Shinobi War ended and Naruto defeated Obito and Madara. Now here's the description of the stories and some of the character's affilation.
Naruto: 6th Hokage
Sasuke: ANBU Captain
Sakura: Head of the Hidden Leaf Hospital
Hinata: Head of the Hyuga Clan
Kiba and Akamaru: Jonin: Squad 11
Shino: Jonin: Squad 12
Ino: Jonin: Squad 13
Choji: Jonin: Squad 14
Shikamaru: Jonin: Squad 15
Lee: Jonin: Squad 16
Tenten: Jonin: Squad 17
And that's about it. So here are my OC's for my story. It's about a girl named Nariaki Uzumaki who is Naruto and Hinata's daughter. Basically, she becomes a Shinobi like her parents and trains hard learning all sorts of Jutsu. I want all of you to give me your OC's and their places in this story and advice on who should be on what team and who should be Nariaki's daughter. Now here's some of Nariaki's description:
Description: Long orange hair tied to a ponytail with a bell, Hyuga eyes, wears a purple and tan sleevless outfit with blue sandals and her headband tied around her waist.
Chakra Element: Wind and Water
Specialty: Sensory, Taijutsu, and Ninjutsu
Jutsu: Rasengan (will learn later in the story), Water Clone, Water Wall.
Personality: She's calm minded and always talk when she wants to make friends. She is true to her friends and kind and will give any enemy a chance to redeem themselves. Easily angered by her friends being hurt.
Likes: Instant ramen and music.
Dislikes: Bugs, little brats, and heartless people.
And that's Nariaki Uzumaki. I hope that I can get this story started! Please send in as many OC's as you can think of! :)
Unsafe External Link
|Community:||The Prideful Dream Community|