Author has written 23 stories for Star Wars, Chronicles of Narnia, Harry Potter, Pirates of the Caribbean, Phantom of the Opera, Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow, and Get Smart.
I have been writing stories and fan fiction for a very long time, ever since I was a wee little thing and used to record my own fairy tales into a tape recorder. My first fan fiction came after falling in love with The Little Mermaid, and I have not looked back since.
My primary fandoms are the Chronicles of Narnia (Peter and Edmund) and Star Wars (Obi-Wan Kenobi), though you'll find lots of variety in my favorite stories list. You might notice, however, that I have a penchant for Alternate Universe and angst.
I am a proud member of the Gwethil (Sindarin for 'female associates') and, thanks to Tierney Beckett and "Muses R Us," in possession of sixteen and a half muses: Obi-Wan Kenobi, Evelyn O' Connell, Harry Potter, Ginny Weasley, Lucy Pevensie, Jason Bourne, Anakin Skywalker, Maxwell Smart, Agent 99, Bruce Banner, Archie Goodwin, Aloysius Pendergast, Siri Tachi, Captain Steve Rogers, Chuck Bartowski, and Bertie Wooster and his valet, Jeeves. They keep me laughing, if nothing else.
Fall 2017: Dear Reader, I am ashamed to see how long it has been since I have updated or posted anything, and for those of you who still care, I want you to know I have not forgotten my stories. I cannot say for sure when I will be posting again, although I very much want it to be soon. In regards to the Song of the Phoenix universe and the Land of Make Believe, I do have the desire to round out and finish it all, but I realized as I was working on writing LMB that there is an awful lot of backstory I need to figure out and fill in if I want to tell the tale correctly. This is where I am stuck currently, but I have every intention of giving it another go. Thanks for your patience and encouragement!
Completed Narnian Stories:
Narnian Stories in Progress:
Beautiful Letdown (chapters added as inspiration strikes)
Song of the Phoenix Universe:
1. Song of the Phoenix: Peter and Edmund are late to the train station that fatal morning and miss the derailment that would have taken them to the Real Narnia.
2. Queen's Champion (in the planning stages): Though no longer the Gentle Queen, Susan finds her estranged brother still considers himself her champion.
3. So Let Us Surrender: Peter finds himself at a crossroads and decides, not for the first time, to take Edmund's advice.
4. St. George's Day (in the planning stages): The exiled High King finds his lady queen and wins her hand - and lives a legend.
5. Running the Gauntlet: Meg finds herself in the proverbial hot seat when Edmund pays her a unexpected visit.
6. Who Dares, Wins (formerly Bus Stop: in the planning stages): Not even looking for love, Edmund finds it in spite of himself.
7. Old Familiar Faces (in the planning stages): On their honeymoon in Europe, Edmund and Maureen agree to perform one small service for their country and find themselves in a bit over their heads.
8. The Land of Make Believe: An unexpected arrival pulls Peter, Susan, Edmund, and their families back into a world of magic and madness, and they must find their way Home before everything is lost.
And I really am going to work Edmund into a retelling of The Highwayman... (evil chuckle)
Soli Deo Gloria