Author has written 23 stories for Star Wars, Chronicles of Narnia, Harry Potter, Pirates of the Caribbean, Phantom of the Opera, Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow, and Get Smart.
I have been writing stories and fan fiction for a very long time, ever since I was a wee little thing and used to record my own fairy tales into a tape recorder. My first fan fiction came after falling in love with The Little Mermaid, and I have not looked back since.
My primary fandoms are the Chronicles of Narnia (Peter) and Star Wars (Obi-Wan Kenobi), though you'll find lots of variety in my favorite stories list. You might notice, however, that I have a penchant for Alternate Universe and angst.
I am a proud member of the Gwethil (Sindarin for 'female associates') and, thanks to Tierney Beckett and "Muses R Us," in possession of sixteen and a half muses: Obi-Wan Kenobi, Evelyn O' Connell, Harry Potter, Ginny Weasley, Lucy Pevensie, Jason Bourne, Anakin Skywalker, Maxwell Smart, Agent 99, Bruce Banner, Archie Goodwin, Aloysius Pendergast, Siri Tachi, Captain Steve Rogers, Chuck Bartowski, and Bertie Wooster and his valet, Jeeves. They keep me laughing, if nothing else.
Spring '12: I haven't forgotten any of my stories or my faithful readers! Darth Real Life has eaten me alive, however, so progess has been slow. I hope to have something post-ready very soon! Thank you for your support and patience!
Completed Narnian Stories:
For Ever Kneel'd
This was inspired by Alfred Lord Tennyson's poem "The Lady of Shalott", one of my favorites, and in particular, by the song-version Loreena McKennitt did for her album, The Visit.
Narnian Stories in Progress:
Live and Let Live (on hiatus)
A light chronicle of the Four Kings and Queens in a humorous adventure at the beginning of the Golden Age. Inspired by the quote about "keeping good trees from being cut down."
Beautiful Letdown (chapters added as inspiration strikes)
Came to life as a plot bunny, appropriated the title of the Switchfoot song, and now exists to give me an outlet for short little one-shots.
Song of the Phoenix Universe:
This AU "universe" was inspired by a very good jazz band concert and Chuck Mangione's The Land of Make Believe, which can be found sans lyrics (my preferred version) on his Live at the Hollywood Bowl album. The "some-Pevensie-siblings-besides-Susan-escape-the-train-crash-and-live-on" idea is not one I've seen developed much here, but then, I don't think much Narnia AU exists, compared to some other fandoms like Star Wars.
1. Song of the Phoenix: Peter and Edmund are late to the train station that fatal morning and miss the derailment that would have taken them to the Real Narnia.
2. Queen's Champion (in the planning stages): Though no longer the Gentle Queen, Susan finds her estranged brother still considers himself her champion.
3. So Let Us Surrender: Peter finds himself at a crossroads and decides, not for the first time, to take Edmund's advice.
4. St. George's Day (in the planning stages): The exiled High King finds his lady queen and wins her hand - and lives a legend.
5. Running the Gauntlet: Meg finds herself in the proverbial hot seat when Edmund pays her a unexpected visit.
6. Bus Stop (in the planning stages): Not even looking for love, Edmund finds it in spite of himself.
7. The Land of Make Believe: An unexpected arrival pulls Peter, Susan, Edmund, and their families back into a world of magic and madness, and they must find their way Home before everything is lost.
And I really am going to work Edmund into a retelling of The Highwayman... (evil chuckle)
Soli Deo Gloria