Poll: Best Greg Sanders Episode? Vote Now!
Author has written 37 stories for Primeval, CSI, M.I. High, Avengers, 28 Weeks Later, Mission: Impossible, Hansel & Gretel, Big Bang Theory, Walking Dead, Thunderbirds, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., and Saw.
At the moment I am currently working on:
Daily Quote of the day: "99 bottles of beer on the wall, 99 bottles of beer, swab one down, run it through CODIS, 99 bottles of beers on the wall"
I am a teenager who watches or watched Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol, 28 Weeks Later, The Bourne Legacy, Avengers, Thor, Iron Man 1, 2 & 3, Hansel and Gretel: The Witch Hunters, Ingenious, Fish in a Barrel, S.W.A.T, The Net, The Hurt Locker, The Unusuals, National Lampoon's Senior Trip, 100 Girls, CSI, CSI: Miami, CSI: New York, NCIS, NCIS: Los Angeles , Fantastic 4, Robot Chicken, Primeval, Arrow, Special Unit 2, Torchwood, Resident Evil Series, Shaun of the Dead, Hot Fuzz, Captain America: First Avenger, Saw Series, Criminal Minds and many more!
The character I like are Clint Barton, William Brandt, William James, Jem, Aaron Cross, Jason Walsh, Sam, Carmine Polito, Brian Gamble, Roger Jenning, Dags, Ted Nide, Doyle, Chick, Greg Sanders, Sam / Computer Nerd, Billie Thompson, Jacob Resh, Ryan Wolfe, Jesse Cardoza, Dan Cooper, Danny Messer, Don Flack, Adam Ross, Becker, Tony DiNozzo, Timothy Mcgee, Johnathan, Owen Harper, Oliver Queen, Tommy, Roy Harper, Kaplan, Mikey, J.D, Angel, Shaun, Nicholas Angel, Spencer and many more!
The actors I like are Jeremy Renner, Eric Szmanda, Jonathon Togo, Colton Haynes, Sean Murray, Eddie Cahill, Carmine Giovinazzo, AJ Bukley, Eddie Cibrian, Simon Pegg and many more!
But I LOVE RENNI, SZMANDIE AND TONKAVIEW!
Morganders, Griley, Clintasha, Densi, McAbby, and Neric! xXx
It's nothing really, just a little OCD that's all!
If you comply with my rules I thank you but if not... Get out, Go... go! The door is behind you!
Sandie's Rule 1# No criticism, unless I allow it!
Sandie's Rule 2# Do not touch the fringe or hair!
Sandie's Rule 3# Never come up behind me, unless I know your there!
Sandie's Rule 4# Do not dis my favorite character or actor because it's my opinion not yours!
Sandie's Rule 5# Do not spoil my favorite TV shows because it ruins it for me!
Sandie's Rule 6# No Backchat!
Sandie's Rule 7# Never IGNORE Sandie!
Sandie's Rule 8# If People Snap at me, I Snap back!
Sandie's Rule 9# Do not pester me about myself and my family!
Sandie's Rule 10# I cannot help it if my Grammar is wrong!
And WTF is it with Laptops I mean they must have OCD with all the red underlines and it's not my fault I'm British but still it protests saying Favorite it spelt Favourite and Center is Centre and I'm not complaining or anything but I can't help it if this website is American and my Laptop disagrees, just saying!
Split the 21st century into two parts: Work and Social Life. Jojo is Work, and I am Social Life. Together we are...
THE TWENTY-FIRST CENTURY!
1. ONE OF YOUR SCARS, HOW DID YOU GET IT? I have a scar on my chin where I fainted in a church. Dumb enough for you? I have a scar on my shoulder from my nails *sigh*
2. WHAT IS ON THE WALLS OF YOUR ROOM? Avengers posters, a massive corkboard and a slightly smaller full-colour periodic table. 3D pictures of animals, going to be getting an awesome wolf one hopefully soon
3. DO YOU SNORE, GRIND YOUR TEETH, OR TALK IN YOUR SLEEP? I never, ever shut up. Take a wild guess, why don’t you? Mother says I talk, I have idea?
4. WHAT TYPE OF MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO? Mainly classical, opera and Latin. Some pop but plenty of Dubstep/Techno
5. DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME YOU WERE BORN? Yes. And no, I will NOT tell you! Nope, not a clue
6. WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW? To be able to sleep. I’m an insomniac, unfortunately. Erm... I'll come back to you
7. WHAT DO YOU MISS? My school. No really, it’s the middle of the term and I miss my school. Freedom, I'm always ding something or other
8. WHAT IS YOUR MOST PRIZED POSSESSION(S)? My tablet and my advanced maths textbook. All my technology (not going to list them out) and my little teddy elephant (had it since I was born)
9. HOW TALL ARE YOU? 5’ 10”, 5’ 11”. Not quite sure. No, Jojo you not 5'10 because I'm 5'7 and my hair is taller than you (I've had myself measured)
10. DO YOU GET CLAUSTROPHOBIC? Extraordinarily so. Doesn’t matter who I’m with or anything. Nope, never have and never will
11. DO YOU GET SCARED IN THE DARK? Nope. The last time that happened I had just watched Torchwood season 1 “Countrycide”, and I was scared of the Welsh cannibals hiding behind the tree in my garden. Nope
12. THE LAST PERSON TO MAKE YOU CRY? When my volleyball coach kicked my bad leg, which we later found out was internal sprain and bruising of my hip. Actually, more recently, same guy said he didn’t want to see me again for like three weeks. Harsh or what! My Mum, she was being annoying so I answered her back
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE PERFUME FOR A GIRL? No idea. No idea about perfume whatsoever. No idea
14. WHAT KIND OF HAIR/EYE COLOUR DO YOU LIKE FOR THE OPPOSITE GENDER? Dark hair, and kind eyes. Guess my dream man… Dark hair, brown eyes or blonde hair with blue eyes
15. WHERE CAN YOU SEE YOURSELF BEING PROPOSED TO? Knowing my luck, in a sewer somewhere under Tokyo or something like that. Not that my wonderful boyfriend would ever do that to me… Cinema would be nice
I suppose, the place I where I would really want to be proposed to is up a mountain in Russia. Just don’t even ask, okay?
16. COFFEE OR ENERGY DRINK? Not really a fan of either, but definitely energy drink over coffee! Energy drink, okay?
17. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE PIZZA TOPPING? Ham, sweetcorn and extra cheese. Ham...
18. IF YOU CAN EAT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE? Cheesecake lol! I am obsessed with cheesecake, so ignore me if I ramble about it! Not hungry now
19. PET HATE? People talking in class instead of working. It annoys the heck out of me! No idea
20. HAVE YOU EVER EATEN A GOLDFISH? Nope. Never eaten a goldfish. Should I have?
21. WHAT WAS THE FIRST MEANINGFUL GIFT YOU RECEIVED? Christmas 2013. A gift from Meerkat Mythologer, showing our friendship group in a series of photos, including herself, myself, Sandie, Hermione Katniss Winchester and three others. Meh, I can't remember
22. DO YOU LIKE ANYBODY? As in a celebrity crush? Yes. The guy who played Count Claudio in a 1996 film adaptation of Shakespeare’s “Much Ado About Nothing”. I don’t know his name, and if anyone can tell me what it is then I’ll love you forever, but all I know is he looks fantastic! Don’t judge, he’s hot! But in real life, I have a boyfriend, so no. You mean other than my BF, meh I could list people off
23. WORST DATE? They’ve all been amazing! Never
24. FAVOURITE CLOTHING BRAND? No idea. Don’t care what brand it is, as long as it is comfortable and preferably black. Have no idea?
25. ANY SIBLINGS? Yep. Little brother. Yep, big brother
26. DO YOU HAVE A PET RIGHT NOW? Nope. Never ever had a pet. Yeah, cat and numerous fish and couple of snails and shrimps
27. WHAT KIND IS IT? FOR GOD’S SAKE, I JUST SAID I DON’T HAVE ANY PETS! In the previous question 'cause I'm a knob
28. WOULD YOU FALL IN LOVE IF YOU KNEW THE PERSON WAS LEAVING? Yes. I don’t know why, so don’t even bother asking me. Well, actually I do. If they’re the right person for you, somehow you’ll always find each other again. It just happens, and if they’re the one for you, then nothing will ever stand in your way. I’m a romantic. Meh?
29. WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO TELL SOMEONE HOW MUCH THEY MEAN TO YOU? Show them, not tell them. I get awfully self-conscious when I talk, soI believe my actions speak louder than my words. I have anxiety problems so I don't really know
30. SAY A NUMBER FROM ONE TO A HUNDRED: One, as it is my lucky number and also happens to be THE most argued about number in the current English counting system. MATHS BOFF ALERT! 59
31. BLONDES OR BRUNETTES? Blondes. However, I am biased, being a blonde myself. Don't really prefer any but that might be because I'm ginger and hate it
32. WHAT IS THE ONE NUMBER YOU CALL MOST OFTEN? Sandie Brody. My best friend, and not only on FanFiction! No idea
33. WHAT ANNOYS YOU MOST? Sandie. Seriously. She’s my best friend and all, but she can be a right pain up the backside. I have no idea
34. HAVE YOU BEEN OUT OF THE UNITED STATES? Yep. I have been to England, Wales, Malta, France, Belgium, Germany and the Netherlands. England coz I live there, Netherlands coz half my family’s from there, the others on holiday. AND I’VE NEVER BEEN TO AMERICA! ... British, but my parents have been to Orlando
35. YOUR WEAKNESSES? English, Textiles, Art, DT, Geography, PSHEE, Drama, RE, and ICT. And not falling over. I’m all about school, me. SPANISH!
36. MET ANYONE FAMOUS? Simon King. Famous British birdwatcher/all out wildlife enthusiast. Just saying. Couple of people but not going to tell you
37. FIRST JOB? Not old enough yet. Do it mean pay?
38. EVER DONE A PRANK CALL? Nope. Nope.
39. FAVOURITE SONG? At the moment, several. They are: “When You Loved Someone” by Agnetha Fältskog, “Manboy” by Eric Saade, “Catch Me” by P!nk, “National Anthem” by Lana Del Ray, “Remember the Name” by Fort Minor, and “Angel with a Shotgun” by the Cab. Call me musically diverse, why don’t you. "Everything is Awesome" by Tegan and Sara on lots of Knife Party and Skrillex
40. HAVE YOU EVER HAD SURGERY? I can’t remember, I don’t think I was conscious. Yep and got the scar to show you but it's on my foot so probably not... Been in hospital loads cause by bro
41. WHAT WERE YOU DOING BEFORE YOU FILLED THIS OUT? My Latin homework. For anyone who’s wondering, I happen to love Latin. TV... TV... Movies... TV
42. WHAT DO YOU GET COMPLIMENTED ABOUT THE MOST? I don’t get complimented very much. Probably my maths skills, or at volleyball when I don’t fall over, which is not very often. TV watching although I'm actually OCD so yeah
43. HAVE YOU EVER HAD BRACES? No. And unless my parents are willing to pay £2000-£3000, I ain’t getting them either! Nope, don't need them
44. WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY? A copy of the Avengers on DVD, and all of the CSI novels. And not just the Max Allan Collins ones, for all three CSIs. Pokemon XY
45. HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT? Not sure. Probably only one or two I want adoption, m to adopt don't get the wrong idea
46. CELEBRITY CRUSH? The guy who plays Frodo in LOTR. Elijah Wood? Check my profile you'll see
47. DO YOU WISH ON STARS? No, I wish on the tooth fairy. Of course I wish on stars! *However, I also wish on nebula. Just saying.* ??? Okay?
48. FAVOURITE SCHOOL SUBJECT/SUBJECTS? Latin, maths, physics, German. Languages and natural sciences, really. ICT, DT and Chemistry
49. WHAT KIND OF SHAMPOO DO YOU USE? Whatever’s around, really. Meh, don't mind
50. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Yes, very much. It is completely illegible and messy, which is amazing because only myself, Sandie and the Meerkat can always read it! Sometimes, it's big can be terrible
51. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE LUNCH MEAT? I don’t eat meat at lunch. Unless this question has some double meaning or something… Ham, chicken, pork... anymore
52. ANY BAD HABITS? I bite my nails, and chew pen lids, and constantly sing annoying songs or whistle them or hum them, I write deliberately messier than normal… I could go on for hours here, but I don’t have time, so on to the next question… Dunno, I probably do have some
53. WHAT CD ARE YOU EMBARRASSED TO HAVE ON YOUR SHELF? None. However, the one my friends are most embarrassed to know that I have is Berdien Stenberg’s “All Seasons”. Dutch flautist. One problem... I don't have any CD's, my brother has some but I have downloaded on my iPod
54. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? No. Not ever. Not even if I was the only person left to be friends with myself. I am someone, Sandie Brody is my twin but she's virtual ;)
55. FAVOURITE YOUTUBER? Danisnotonfire. Amazing! Danisnotonfire, Jack's Gap and The Amazing Phil
56. DO LOOKS MATTER? No, just make sure you NEVER wear a black bra under your white school blouse. No, but I know black underwear doesn't go with white trousers
57. HOW DO YOU RELEASE ANGER? Punching things, shouting, screaming, playing my flute, or dancing. Please, just leave the subject, yeah? I have claws, watch out!
58. WHERE IS YOUR SECOND HOME? Public library. It is THE most incredible place in the universe, and in any other universes there may be. The staff are really nice, the books are fantastic… you get the idea. I love the place! ... *awkward*... ... My BF's house...
59. LEAST FAVOURITE BUILDING? Local church. That’s where I passed out and got that scar I talked about in question one. Premier Inn 'cause I got bruises on my back on shoulder cause of a lumpy bed
60. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVOURITE TOY AS A CHILD? My calculator. Honest to God. Check another answer it'll tell y'ah but I still got and I'll fight to the death over it
61. HOW MANY NUMBERS ARE IN YOUR CELL PHONE? Hold on while I count… 36. God, I have so many! Can't be bothered to look
62. WERE YOU A FAN OF BARNEY AS A KID? Yes. I was. Got a problem with that, ya’ll? Who?
63. DO YOU USE SARCASM? Obviously. I mean who doesn’t? But 99% of the time, if you are sarcastic towards me, I will ignore the sarcasm and answer as if you actually meant what you said. Neeever... :)
64. WHAT’S YOUR BEST FRIEND’S FANFICTION NAME? Loverofallthingsmusic. But my other real close friends are Meerkat Mythologer, Hermione Katniss Winchester, Fanwrite, Gottaloveastory, Chocolatesundae123 and Sandie Brody. Yeah, what Jojo said
65. WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A GUY/GIRL? Kind, self-respecting, honest, gentle, respectful, reliable. And someone who cares but is not over-protective. Dunno, I got with the flow
66. WHAT ARE YOUR NICKNAMES? The obvious ones, like Jojo, the Fish, Obsessed etc. And then some others like Nutjob, Mental Health Issue and my favourite, Asylum Inmate. I am also renowned for injuring myself. Sandie, obvs and I don't really like many others, cause' my mum chose my name so it couldn't shorten... Grr
67. WHATS YOUR FAVOURITE BAND/SINGER? At the moment, Kinderen vor Kinderen. But it kinda flits between that, ABBA, Queen, Eric Saade, Gloria Estefan and Vivaldi. Meh
68. WHATS YOUR FAVOURITE TV SHOW? NCIS (both), CSI (all three), the Mentalist, Agents of SHIELD, Doctor Who, Torchwood, Mythbusters and Police Interceptors. Okay, here we go... Brooklyn Nine-Nine, CSI, NCIS, M.I.High, A.O.S... *sigh* I have a zillion more but cannot be bothered to say
69. WHAT WAS YOUR ACT SAT SCORE? No idea what that is. I’m a Brit, remember? I got 245 in my SAT so you do that maths
70. WHAT’S YOUR FAVOURITE ICE CREAM FLAVOUR? I don’t have one. I just hate any mint and any coffee flavours. A couple of flavors but not bothered
71. DO YOU HAVE ALL YOUR FINGERS AND TOES? Yes, if being burnt counts. Six burnt fingers, due to a fatal combination of food tech practical and Chemistry practical. Of course
72. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU WORKED OUT? Thursday. Team volleyball training. Saturday, did some Kickboxing training in my room, nearly gave my Nan a heart attack
73. WHAT’S YOUR FAVOURITE BOOK? My favourite book at the moment is Holly Smale’s “Geek Girl - Model Misfit”. Don’t even bother asking me why. Don't really read much
74. WHATS THE FASTEST YOU HAVE GONE IN A CAR? No idea. Seriously, who looks at the speedometer when you’re in a bus on a German autobahn, with no speed limit! Dunno, but that fastest I've traveled on a Jetski is 85 MPH
75. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS? Yeah, why the hell not? Okay?
76. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO? Nothing. Well, it is 2:30 am. My own mash-up
77. LAST THING YOU DRANK? Water. From a coke bottle. MILK!
78. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Hermione Katniss Winchester, about three months ago. I’m a texter, not a caller. My Grandad
79. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ON THE OPPOSITE/SAME GENDER? Eyes. Kind, sad, vulnerable etc. That’s the first thing I look at in a person. HAIR def!
80. FAVOURITE THOUGHT-PROVOKING SONG? “When You Loved Someone”, by Agnetha Fältskog. I love it, and it really makes me think about what it is like to lose someone you really care about. Have no idea
81. FAVOURITE THING TO HATE? Probably Sandie. I know, we hate each other, but also love each other in a strictly friendship way. Okay what Jojo said is... I dunno but i have no idea
82. FAVOURITE MONTH OF THE YEAR? June. SUMMER EXAM WEEK! September cause most of my TV shows again
83. FAVOURITE ZODIAC SIGN? No idea. I don’t know what they are! :/ OMG Jojo I cannot believe you, mine is Aries cause I am!
84. FUNNIEST MEMORY? Like, 6 hours ago, when me and my bro made a video of us singing Tom Lehrer’s “The Elements”. Can't remember... I have terrible memory
85. WHAT IS YOUR HAIR COLOUR? Blonde. Okay so Sandie's is black but the real me is ginger... Grr
86. EYE COLOUR? Grey. Annabeth look-alike! Blue-Green but have orange tainted in it
87. CHEESIEST CHAT-UP LINE? Shamelessly taken from avengerspickuplines.tumblr.com, here are my 2-“I kiss you on the neck because I want to feel you quiver” Hawkeye/Clint Barton, and “Is that an SVN-98 12.7 x 108mm Caliber bolt action sniper or are you just happy to see me?” Black Widow/Natasha Romanoff. Why would I have one?
88. LAMEST JOKE? Have I told you the joke about the blunt pencil? No, didn’t think so, there’s no point. *Cue tumbleweed blowing through the room* *sighs* I know it’s awful, it’s one of my dad’s. I don't do jokes, I am a quoter
89. FAVOURITE FAST FOOD RESTAURANT? American Burger. Hmm Quite a few things
90. YOU LIKE SUSHI? Never tried it, actually. Fish, innit?
91. LAST THING YOU WATCHED? CSI New York! I love it so much! But I hate season’s 7 onwards. Why? Because there’s no Stella, obvs! X-Men
92. FAVOURITE DAY OF THE YEAR? First day back after summer holidays. That’s right ya’ll, I love school! Don't have one
93. PLAY ANY MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS? Yes. Flute, recorder, keyboard, piano, limited talent on ukulele and limited talent on glockenspiel. Imaginary keyboard/piano... so no
94. REPUBLICAN OR DEMOCRAT? No idea. Ask me later. Yeah, what now?
95. KISSES OR HUGS? Hugs, all the way! Don't do either
96. RELATIONSHIPS OR PLAYING THE FIELD? Relationships. I’m a boring person, me. Not relationships NOWAY!
97. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU BOUGHT? Copy of Mentalist season 2, NCIS season 3 and a book called “Ultimate CSI: Crime Scene Investigation”. Cinema tickets
98. WHAT KIND OF CAR DO YOU HAVE? Not old enough to drive yet. ;_; However, old enough to ride a bike though. Anyone else confused as to why? We have a Volkswagen Sharan, 7 seater and rare color
99. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING? Daphne Du Maurier’s “Rebecca”. The BOY with TWO heads
100. DESCRIBE YOUR LOVE LIFE. In a steady relationship, thank you VERY much! I know, boring. To you maybe, but for me it is fantastic, one of the best things that has ever happened to me! Steady... Nothing else to say
I would like to say thank you to my wonderful friends...
And to all the lovely people who have read my stories and enjoyed them!