Author has written 50 stories for NCIS, CSI: New York, Criminal Minds, Standoff, and Flashpoint.
• CSI: NY - Truth Chapter 23 - This is how they progressed - from one form of closeness to another, through the little snippets in between the big moments. MacStella
• Flashpoint - A Night around Town - “You didn’t really think I’d take you out with a bike, did you?” Sam & Jules
• CSI: NY - Because He Was There - She just wanted to scream and say yes, I can hear you, if you would freaking stop asking me that, and yes, I am trying to hang on so stop badgering me about it. Companion piece to Snapshot 109 Sparkles in the Eyes.
• Flashpoint - Building the Rapport - He and Jules had a rapport. They had a rhythm. They had a connection. Sam was having trouble with Donna.
• CSI: NY - Snapshot series (totally random updates)
Stand-alone one-shots that come totally randomly. Most likely all my non-episode based CSI:NY stories will take this format from now on :)
In the series so far -
• CSI: NY - Truth (following the episodes, updates mostly every Wednesday / Thursday after the episode aired)
Currently being developed:
• CSI:NY - Snapshot Series: a wedding; a Mac / Stella perspective on 216 ...
• Super Sentai - Boukenger Satoru & Sakura in space
• Flashpoint - After Sam got "caught"
I am a TV addict. I watch TV. A LOT.
I love to write and I love to read and take those characters out of the series to play around with them in my head.
I try to be poetic when I write, but I don't think I always succeed.
I mostly have stories that are one-shot episode based; that's just how I'm wired so don't ask me why...
I am a stickler for staying in character, so you'll very unlikely see anything AU from me... I even stay away from doing future fics... More and more lately I'm getting myself to go back to writing non-episode based stories... I do need a diversion.
I can only write when I can hear the characters speak. They usually speak to me when I'm taking a shower or walking to the bus stop. Imagine the fun trying to jog down those ideas.
I try to leave reviews when I do get around to my mile-long to-read list, really I try... but there are some pet-peeves that will just get me to up and leave the story behind...
I'm a nut-case on grammar, not that I have perfect grammar, and I do understand the occasionally slip or typo, but I likely will quit after 2 paragraphs if it comes in an abundance... I'm just wired that way...
I'm also a bit nuts on characterization... give me something AU and I lose interest in the snap of the fingers...
But then, generally, I do read, and I do write, and I do leave reviews.
Yes, I'm a type-A crazy person... :)
Charting my obsessions, in totally random order (w - a pairing that I actually write for):
Flashpoint - Sam & Jules (w)
Bones - Booth & Brennan
Standoff - Matt & Emily (w)
Criminal Minds - Morgan & Elle (w) / Hotch & Elle / Hotch & Emily (w)
CSI:NY - Mac & Stella (w) / Flack & Angell (w)
NCIS - Gibbs & Kate (w) / Tony & Kate (w)
CSI - Grissom & Sara
L&O: SVU - Elliot & Olivia
L&O: CI - Bobby & Alex
Crossing Jordan - Woody & Jordan
Sailor Moon - Kunzite & Minako (a childhood obsession, apparently!)
JAG - Harm & Mac
X Files - Mulder & Scully
and the totally weird one - Power Rangers - Tommy & Kimberly (I'm blaming Flashpoint because it got me hooked to digging up more info about Amy Jo Johnson)
And carrying on that weird Power Rangers trend... I'm now equally addicted to Gao Gao Sentai Boukenger (the Japanese / original version of the Power Rangers Overdrive) - Akashi Satoru / Nishihori Sakura