Author has written 1 story for Harry Potter.
If you cried when Fred Weasley died (in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows), and not afraid to admit it, copy, paste this on your profile
If you cried when Severus Snape died (in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows), and not afraid to admit it, copy, paste this on your profile
If you cried when Dobby died (in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows), copy and paste this into your profile
If you love Harry Potter, copy this into your profile.
If you always mentally make the Sirius "serious" pun whenever somebody says, "I'm serious!" copy and paste this into your profile.
If you read Deathly Hallows in under a week, copy and paste this (Try only 12 hours)
If you think Remus Lupin deserves more cuddles than Jacob Black, copy this to your profile.
If you wanted to punch Remus Lupin in the gut for thinking that he was "too old" for Tonks, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you agree that Tonks is a way better nickname than Dora (as in Nymphadora), copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you agree Pansy Parkinson should be sent to a Dog Kennel, copy and paste this to your profile.
I am the girl kicked out of her home because I confided in my mother that I am a lesbian.
Little Harry Potter Survey that I found.
01. The first character I fell in love with: Fred Weasly
02. The character(s) I never expected to love as much as I do now: Draco Malfoy, Blaise Zabini, Weasley Twins, Percy Weasly, Severus Snape, Lucius Malfoy
03. The character (most) everyone else loves that I don't: Ron Weasley
04. The character I love that everyone else hates: Lucius Malfoy, Severus Snape
05. The character I used to love but don't any longer:I like all characters but the one I used to love is love Harry Potter but now I love Lucius Malfoy, Severus Snape and Draco Malfoy.
06. The character I would shag anytime: Draco Malfoy, Blaise Zabini, Percy Weasly, Fred and George Weasley
07. The character I want to be like: Severus or Lucius, or Draco or Weasley Twins or Percy or Blaise
08. The character I'd slap: Mundungus Fletcher
09. Pairings that I love: Hermione/Draco, Lucius/Harry, Draco/Harry, Voldemort,Tom Riddle Jr/Harry, Harry/Lucius/Voldemort, Tom Riddle Jr./Draco, Remus/Sirius, Dobby/Winky, Neville/Luna, Fred/George
10. Two pairings that I hate: Severus/Harry
11. Favourite character(s): Lucius, Severus, Draco, Tom Riddle Jr/Voldemort, Dobby, Weasley twins, Remus, Sirius
12. My ABSOLUTE six favourite characters (or more): Lucius, Severus, Draco, Weasley Twins, Sirius, Remus, Hermione, Percy Weasly, Voldemort or Tom Riddle Jr.
13. My five least favourite characters (or more): Cho, Lavender, Pavarti, UMBRIDGE, Pansy, Cornelius, Dumbledore, Ron
14. Which character I am most like: Severus Snape
Mummy...Johnny brought a gun to school, he told his friends that it was cool , and when he pulled the trigger back
It shot with a great crack! Mummy I was a good girl, I did what I was told, I went to school, I got straight A's, I even got the gold
But mummy when I went to school that day, I never said goodbye, I'm sorry mummy I had to go, but mommy please don't cry
When Johnny shot the gun he hit me and another, and all because he got the gun from his older brother
Mummy please tell daddy that I love him very much, and please tell Chris, my boyfriend, that it wasn't just a crush
And tell my little sister that she is the only one now, and tell my dear sweet grandmother that I'll be waiting for her now
And tell my wonderful friends that they were always the best
Mummy I'm not the first I'm no better than the rest, mummy tell my teachers I won't show up for class, and never to forget this and please don't let this pass
Mummy why'd it have to be me no one deserves this, mummy warn the others, mummy I left without a kiss
And mummy tell the doctors I know they really did try, I think I even saw a doctor trying not to cry
Mummy I'm slowly dying with a bullet in my chest, but mummy please remember I'm in heaven with the rest, mummy I ran as fast as I could when I heard that crack
Mummy listen to me if you would, I wanted to go to college, I wanted to try things that were new, I guess I'm not going with daddy, on that trip to the new zoo
I wanted to get married, I wanted to have a kid, I wanted to be an actress
Mummy I wanted to live, but mummy I must go now the time is getting late
Mummy tell my Chris, I'm sorry but I had to cancel the date , I love you mummy I always have, I know you know it's true
Mummy all I wanted to say is "mummy I love you", In memory of the Columbian students that were lost
Please if you would, pass this around, I'd be happy if you could
Don't smash this on the ground, if you pass this on, maybe people will cry
Just keep this in heart, for the people that didn't get to say "goodbye"
Now you have two choices
1) repost and show you care
2)ignore it and you have just proven you have a low-down, cold-heart
(Please just copy and paste this on to your site and show that you care)
House: Slytherin, 4th Year
Favourite subjects: DADA, Potions, The Dark Arts, Ancient Runes, Arithmancy, Transfiguration, COMC, Herbology, Charms
Favourite Teacher(s): Prof. Severus Snape, Prof. Remus Lupin
1. Severus Snape
2. Lucius Malfoy
3. The Weasley Twins! ;)
4. Draco Malfoy
6. Remus Lupin
7. Blaise Zabini
8, Tom Riddle Jr/Voldemort
Favourite pairings: Hermione/Draco, Lucius/Harry, Draco/Harry, Voldemort,Tom Riddle Jr/Harry, Harry/Lucius/Voldemort, Tom Riddle Jr./Draco, Remus/Sirius, Dobby/Winky, Neville/Luna, Fred/George
Gryffindors … will jump off a cliff.
Slytherins … will push someone else off.
Hufflepuffs… will call five hundred others and build a staircase.
Ravenclaws … will get hold of a flying carpet.
FRIENDS: Will comfort you when he rejects you.
BEST FRIENDS: Will go up and ask him, "It's because you're gay, isn't it?"
FRIENDS: Will be there for you when he breaks up with you.
BEST FRIENDS: Will call him up and whisper, "Seven days..."
FRIENDS: Helps you up when you fall.
BEST FRIENDS: Keeps on walking saying, "Walk much, dumb ass?"
FRIENDS: Helps you find your prince.
BEST FRIENDS: Kidnaps him and brings him to you.
FRIENDS: Will ask you if you're okay when you're crying.
BEST FRIENDS: Will laugh at you and say, "Ha Ha, Loser!"
FRIENDS: Will offer you a soda.
BEST FRIENDS: Will dump theirs on you.
FRIENDS: Will sit at the side of the pool with you at that time of the month.
BEST FRIENDS: Will throw you a tampon and push you in.
FRIENDS: Gives you their umbrella in the rain.
BEST FRIENDS: Takes yours and says, "Run - beep - run!"
FRIENDS: Will help you move.
BEST FRIENDS: Will help you move the bodies.
FRIENDS: Will bail you out of jail.
BEST FRIENDS: Would be in the room next to you saying, "That was awesome! Let's do it again!"
FRIENDS: Never ask for anything to eat or drink.
BEST FRIENDS: Helps themselves and are the reason why you have no food.
FRIENDS: Call your parents by Mr. and Mrs. and Grandpa, by Grandpa.
BEST FRIENDS: Call your parents DAD and MOM and Grandpa, GRAMPS!
FRIENDS: Would bail you out of jail.
BEST FRIENDS: Would be sitting next to you sayin "DAMN!" we messed up!
FRIENDS: Have never seen you cry.
BEST FRIENDS: Wont tell everyone else you cried...just laugh about it with you in private when your not down anymore.
FRIENDS: Asks you to write down your number.
BEST FRIENDS: Has you on speed dial.
FRIENDS: Borrows your stuff for a few days then gives it back.
BEST FRIENDS: Loses your stuff and tells you, "My bad...here's a tissue."
FRIENDS: Only know a few things about you.
BEST FRIENDS: Could write a very embarrassing biography on your life story...
FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing.
BEST FRIENDS: Will kick the whole crowds ass that left you
FRIENDS: Would knock on your front door.
BEST FRIENDS: Walk right in and say "I'M HOME."
FRIENDS: You have to tell them not to tell anyone.
BEST FRIENDS: Already know not to tell.
FRIENDS: Are only through high school/college. (aka: drinking buddies)
BEST FRIENDS: Are for life.
FRIENDS: Will be there to take your drink away from you when they think you've had enough.
BEST FRIENDS: Will look at you stumbling all over the place & say "Girl drink the rest of that ! You know we don't waste!
FRIENDS: Would read ignore this.
BEST FRIENDS: Will repost this shit!
98 percent of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2 percent who hasn't, copy and paste this in your profile.
If you have ever had a mad laughing fit for absolutley no reason, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever pushed on a door that said pull or vice versa copy this into your profile.
If you have ever been so obsessed with something that now everyone is scared of you because of its effects copy this into your profile.
If you have ever tripped over air, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever tripped over your own feet, copy and paste this into your profile.
Recent studies show that 92 percent of teenagers have moved onto rap. If you're part of the 8 percent that hasn't, put this in your profile.
If you have embarrasing memories that make you want to smack yourself/someone else, copy this into your profile.
My name is Chris.
I am three,
My eyes are swollen
I cannot see,
I must be stupid
I must be bad,
What else could have made
My daddy so mad?
I wish I were better
I wish I weren't ugly,
Then maybe my mummy
Would still want to hug me.
I can't do a wrong
I can't speak at all
Or else I'm locked up
All day long.
When I'm awake I'm all alone
The house is dark
My folks aren't home
When my mummy does come home
I'll try and be nice,
So maybe i'll just get
One whipping tonight.
I just heard a car
My daddy is back
From Charlie's bar.
I hear him curse
My name is called
I press myself
Against the wall
I try to hide
From his evil eyes
I'm so afraid now
I'm starting to cry
He finds me weeping
Calls me ugly words,
He says its my fault
He suffers at work.
He slaps and hits me
And yells at me more,
I finally get free
And run to the door
He's already locked it
And i start to bawl,
He takes me and throws me
Against the hard wall
I fall to the floor
With my bones nearly broken,
And my daddy continues
With more bad words spoken,
"I'm sorry!", I scream
But its now much to late
His face has been twisted
Into a unimaginable shape
The hurt and the pain
Again and again
O please God, have mercy!
O please let it end!
And he finally stops
And heads for the door
While i lay there motionless
Brawled on the floor
My name is Chris
I am three,
Tonight my daddy
IF YOU ARE AGAINST CHILD ABUSE, COPY THAT POEM INTO YOUR PROFILE!!
If you are bored and like to write stuff, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you have your own little world, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you actually wouldn't mind school if it was Naruto-related, copy and paste this to your profile and add your name here: Moonlight Music Mistress, Xanie, NejiTenfanforever, Death Note Lover, NarutoLuver35, FDS-Sasuke-fangirl, Crimson Flash Kunoichi, RinChan, Crystal Angel of Darkness, Cookie-imouto, AnimaniacXOX, SaturnXK, Devil-0-Angel, The-Music-Loving-Anime-tard, Kitsune Warrior 14, RavenLilyLuna
If you have ever zoned out for more than five consecutive minutes, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever spent more than six hours on FanFiction copy and paste this into your profile.
If you ever went to get something, then got into the room and forgot why you were in there, copy this into your profile!
If you ever wonder if other websites have these 'copy and paste' things, but don't know because you spend about 90% of your time on FanFiction anyway, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have deja vu a lot, copy this into your profile.
If you use sarcasm to battle stupid people, copy and paste this to your profile
If you or your best friend are insane, copy and paste this to your profile
It's a wonder they haven't locked you up yet.
The quality of life is not determined by the number of breaths you take, but by the number of moments that take your breath away.
Attempting to give a damn . . . . . Unable to give a damn. Stopping . . . . Process failed. Damn not given.
I'm not so good at advice; may I intrest you in a sarcastic reply?
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.
The trouble with alarm clocks is that they always go off when you're asleep.
WARNING: Do not follow in my footsteps. I tend to walk into walls and off cliffs.
Real girls aren't perfect, and perfect girls aren't real.
I've got ADD and magic markers. Oh, the fun I will have.
What hair color do they put down on the driver's licenses of a bald man?
It's funny--the people who want quiet are always the loudest getting people to shut up.
Be nice to your kids. They choose your nursing home.
It is better to have loved and lost than to have never loved at all.
Note to self: Normal is just a setting on washing machines.
My favorite word is sarcasm.
Please don't drop cigarette buds on the floor, the cockroaches are getting cancer.
When everything's coming your way, you're in the wrong lane.
If you want to look young and thin, hang around with old fat people.
If Wal-mart is lowering their prices everyday, how come the store isn't free yet?
Sarcasm doesn't work on a sarcastic person.
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.
I'm the kind of girl who will burst our laughing in the middle of a dead silence because of something that happened yesterday.
Don't think of yourself as an ugly person. Think of yourself as a beautiful monkey.
What are the three words guaranteed to humiliate men everywhere? 'Hold my purse.'
A stranger stabs you in the front; a friend stabs you in the back; a boyfriend stabs you in the heart, but best friends only poke each other with straws.
"We live in an age where pizza gets to your house before the police do."
Screw fire and save matches!!
Hippopotomonstrosesquipedaliophobia - Fear of long words.
My best friends are the kind that if my house were on fire, they'd be roasting marshmellows and flirting with the firemen.
I ran with scissors, and lived!
I'm not prejudiced. I hate everyone equally.
If two wrongs don't make a right, try three.
Borrow money from pessimists- they don't expect to get it back!
There are 3 kinds of people: those who can count & and those that cant.
Question: if some one with multiple personalities threatens to commit to kill himself is it considered a hostage situation?
Who ever said that anything was possible has obviously never tried to ski through a revolving door.
Sarcasm helps keep you from telling people what you really think of them.
You've gotta die in creative ways.
They keep saying the right person will come along; I think mine got hit by a truck. Then the truck backed up and ran them over again.
If it's not nailed down, it's fair game.
To error is human, to forgive is not Company Policy
When in doubt, use brute force. When that doesn't work...RUN LIKE HELL!
Honesty is the best policy, but insanity is a better defense.
If at first you don't succeed, redefine success.
If you are feeling good, don't worry. You'll get over it.
Never put off till tomorrow what you can avoid all together.
Death is God's way of telling you not to be such a wise guy.
I haven't lost my mind -- it's backed up on tape somewhere.
Anything can be made to work if you fiddle with it long enough.
If you mess with anything long enough, it'll break.
Flying is simple. Just throw yourself at the ground and miss.
An apple a day keeps the doctor away. . . if well-aimed.
One way to find out if something works: push all the buttons.
Don't steal. The government hates the competition.
If at first you don't succeed, change the rules.
Tell the truth and run.
Smile; it makes people wonder what you're up to.
Friends come and go while enemies never do; they just multiply.
Power corrupts. Absolute power is kinda neat.
All things considered, insanity may be the only reasonable alternative.
If we knew what we were doing, it wouldn't be research.
Life is like a box of chocolates - it's full of nuts.
You can never underestimate the stupidity of the general public.
We are the people our parents warned us about.
Freedom is the right to be wrong, not the right to do wrong.
The difficulty is not so great as to die for a friend, as to find a friend worth dying for.
If you try to fail and succeed, what have you done?
Enjoy every minute of life. There's plenty of time to be dead.
And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count, it's the life in your years.
We don't live in the world of reality, we live in the world of how we perceive reality.
If God had intended Man to smoke, he would have set him on fire.
A single death is a tragedy. A million deaths is a statistic.
Have the courage to live. Anyone can die.
Education is important. School, however, is another matter.
Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to change it every 2 months.
Cynics are made, not born.
What do we want? PROCRASTINATION! When do we want it? . . . . Next week.
Maybe this world is another planet's hell.
I used to have a handle on life, but it broke.
Don’t take life too seriously, you won't get out alive.
You’re just jealous because the voices only talk to me.
I’m not a complete idiot, some parts are missing.
When everything's coming your way, you're in the wrong lane.
Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself, where the heck is the ceiling?
Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.
What do you mean, my birth certificate expired?
My mind works like lightning . . . . one brilliant flash and it's gone.
The newscaster is the person who says "Good evening" and then tells you why it's not.
Don't underestimate the power of funny. It moves mountains.
Never say that! Never! Run before you walk! Fly before you crawl! Keep moving forward! Because if we fail, I'd rather fail really hugely. All or nothing!
Always forgive your enemies- nothing annoys them more.
If Barbie's so popular, why do you have to buy her friends?
Growing old is mandatory . . . growing UP is optional . . .
When I'm stressed, I laugh. When I'm happy, I laugh. When I'm nervous, I laugh. If I find something funny, I can't stop laughing.
If you find any poisonous plants in your tea, just to let you know, it wasn't me.
Don't pop my bubbles. I'll get depressed.
Anatidaephobia: the fear that somehow, somewhere, a duck is watching you.
Light travels faster than sound. That's why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
If ya can't beat 'em, join 'em. If ya can't join 'em, bribe 'em. If ya can't bribe 'em, blackmail 'em. If ya can't blackmail 'em, kill 'em. If ya can't kill 'em, you're screwed.
You cry, I cry. You laugh, I laugh. You jump off a cliff, I laugh even harder
People that don't know me think I'm quiet. People that do wish I was.
He who laughs last didn't get it.
If Tylenol, Duct Tape, & a Band Aid can't fix it, you have a serious problem.
Emmett's the strongest, Edward's the fastest, but Jasper can sit alone in a corner and still make people jealous.
They laugh because we're losers . . . . We laugh because they just figured it out.
The person who smiles when things go wrong has found someone to blame it on.
The voices may not be real, but they have some pretty good ideas.
Stupidity killed the cat. Curiosity was framed.
A wise man once said, "Ask a girl."
Fighting is mind over matter. I don't mind, and you don't matter.
Why be difficult, when, with just a little bit of effort, you can be impossible?
If you don't like the way I drive, stay off the sidewalk.
Hate is just a special kind of love we give to people who suck.
Keep smiling; it makes people wonder what you're up to.
You have the right to remain silent. Everything you say will be misquoted and used against you.
Chaos, panic, pandemonium. My work here is done.
If you don't like me, there is nothing I can do. Newsflash, Honey, I don't live to please you.
Don't knock on death's door. Ring the bell and run. He hates that.
I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
You laugh because I'm different. I laugh because you're all the same.
Being mature is overrated.
Being weird is like being normal, only better.
I'm not clumsy, the floor just hates me.
Boys are like lava lamps: fun to watch but not too bright.
It takes 42 muscles to frown, 28 to smile, and only 4 to reach out and slap someone.
I believe you should live each day as if it were your last, which is why I don't do my laundry. I mean, come on, who would wanna wash clothes on the last day of their life?
Silence is golden . . . duct tape is silver.
When life gives you lemons . . . make grape juice, and watch the world wonder how you did it.
Be insane- well behaved people never made history.
My knight in shining armor turned out to be a loser in aluminum foil.
To the world you are just one person, but to one person, you're the world.
Your weirdness is creeping my imaginary friend out.
One day your prince will come. Mine? Oh, he took a wrong turn, got lost, and was too stubborn to ask for directions.
It's always in the last place you look . . . of course it is, why would I keep looking for it?
Happiness is just around the corner! . . . Too bad the world is round . . .
I'm not random . . . I just have many thou- OH, A SQUIRREL!!
I can only please one person a day. Today's not your day, and tomorrow's not looking good either.
Rock beats paper. Always. But since we live in a world where Paper may beat rock, use Cannonball; it makes a big hole in paper.
The dinosaur's extinction wasn't an accident. Barney came and they all committed suicide.
Labels are for cans, and in case you haven't noticed, I'm not a can!
Excuse me. Have you seen my sanity? I think I've lost it . . .
Parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us how to walk and talk, then the rest of our lives telling us to sit down and shut up.
Some say the glass is half full, others the glass is half empty, all I want to know is who's drinking my water!
He Said: I don't know why you wear a bra, you have nothing to put in it. She Said: You wear pants don't you?
"Sir, we're surrounded!" "Excellent, we can attack in any direction!"
I meant to behave but there were to many other options.
With great power comes a great electricity bill.
Stop waiting for prince charming. Get up and find him. The poor idiot might be stuck up a tree or something.
M.A.T.H. Mental Abuse To Humans
All my life I thought air was free... until I bought a bag of chips.
You don't know what you have until it's gone. For example, toilet paper.
Raisin cookies that look like chocolate chip cookies are the main reason I have trust issues.
Hardest job ever: working in a bubble wrap factory. Imagine the self control needed.
I heard you're a player. Nice to meet you, I'm the coach.
I just figured out nothing is wrong with me! It's the world that has issues!
If you are stupid enough to walk away, then I am smart enough to let you go.
Teacher: Why are you talking during my lesson? Student: Why are you teaching during my conversation?
I'm the kind of person who laughs at a joke 3 times: once when it's told, a second time when someone explains to me and a third time when I actually get it.
Think, while it's still legal.
Be careful with your words and actions, for once they are done they can only be forgiven and not forgotten.
If your heart was really broken . . . you'd be dead so shut up.
Strangers think I'm quiet. My friends think I'm outgoing. My best Friends know I'm absolutely insane!
Push something hard enough and it will fall.
I talk to myself because I like dealing with a better class of people.
Had this been an actual emergency, we would have fled in terror and you wouldn't have been notified.
Tomorrow will be canceled due to lack of interest.
Schizophrenia(multiple personalities) beats being alone.
Why is it that when adults have multiple personalities it's schizophrenia, but when a child has imaginary friends it's cute?
If at first you don't succeed, destroy all the evidence that you tried.
Silence is golden...duct tape is silver.
Come to the dark side...we have cookies!
When nothing goes right...go left.
Sometimes I pretend to be normal but it gets boring so, I go back to being me!
It's okay...I'm a ninja.
I'm not random you just can't think as fast as me.
Do not interrupt me when I am TALKING TO MYSELF!
The quality of life is not determined by the number of breaths you take, but by the number of moments that take your breath away.
Attempting to give a damn . . . . . Unable to give a damn. Stopping . . . . Process failed. Damn not given.
I'm not so good at advice; may I intrest you in a sarcastic reply?
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.
99% of teenagers would die if Justin Bieber jumped off a building. Repost this if you're the 1% that would be eating pop corn wearing 3D glasses screaming "Do a back flip!"
If Justin Bieber went missing, 97% of people would search 2% would cry and if you are the 1% poking your new prisoner with a sharp stick then copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever wished you could go into a book and strangle some of the characters for being so incredibly dumb, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever had a mad laughing fit for absolutely no reason, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you are the kind of person that gets really excited when you get like two reviews, copy this into your profile.
If you ever pushed on a door that said "Pull" copy this into your profile.
"Anything girls do, they have to do two times better than men to be thought half as good. Good thing it isn't hard."
"Life is too important to be taken seriously"
If you hate those obnoxious snobby people, PLEASE copy this into your profile.
If you ever forgotten what you were talking about in a conversation copy and paste this into your profile.
93 percent of American teens would have a severe emotional breakdown if someone called them a freak. If you're a part of the 7 percent who would ask the person, "What was your first clue?", copy this into your profile.
66 of U Won't Repost This. But Remember The Bible Said – ‘Deny Jesus In Front Of Your Friends And I Will Deny You In Front Of My Father’. “Repost This If You’re Not Ashamed. Let God's Love Spread! :)
When you carry a Bible, the devil gets a headache. When you open it, he collapses. When he sees you reading it, he faints. When he sees you living it, he flees. And just when you’re about to re-post this, he will try and discourage you. I just defeated him. Copy, & Paste this if you’re in God's Army :)
If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't ignore it because the Bible says that: ‘If you deny Me, I will deny you in front of My Father and the glory of Heaven’.
††† 97% of you won't post this. When Jesus died on the cross he was thinking of you. If you're one of 3% that cares, put this on your profile . . .
1. Who are your favourite characters? Naruto, gaara, kakashi, Itachi, Sai, hinata
2. What are your favourite pairings? NaruHina, SasuSaku, InoSai, ShikaTem, KakaAnko, IruShuz, KakaShuz, IruAnko, Obirin, NejiTen!
3. Are you a fan of yaoi or yuri pairings?Yaoi yes, but not really on the yuri side
4. Have you ever cosplayed a characters? Nope..not yet..
5. List your collection of Naruto junk and merchandise. book 1 - 4 (TT_TT)
6. Have you ever felt that you were destined to be with a character? Yes
7. NaruHina or KibaHina? NARUHINA ALL THE WAY!!
8. SasuSaku or SasuNaru? SasuSaku
9. What team is your favourite? Both Team 7's
10. Did you support the “Tobi is Actually Obito” theory? Yes, it has been proven.
11. Did you support the “Naruto's Father was the Fourth Hokage” theory? YES
12. Who is your favourite Akatsuki member? Itachi
13. Are you pro-Sasuke or anti-Sasuke? pro-Sasuke
14. Have you seen all episodes so far? yes
15. Have you read all the chapters so far? Some of them
16. Do you believe Naruto has ADD? Maybe
17. Sub or dub? Sub
18. Pro-Sakura or anti-Sakura? pro-present, anti-fangirl
19. Tobi = Annoying or funny? Both
20. Do you even know who Tobi is? Obito
21. Gai = Sexy beast or ugly nerd? O_O, horable horable mental images, out out out! Out of my head Repulsive images! Neither
22. Who would be the best cross-dresser? haku.
23. Rock Lee = Weird or awesome? Awesome in a weird way
24. Who would be best OOC? ITACHI!
25. Do you like fan fiction? OH YEAH!!
26. Do you write fan fiction? Yes
27. Do you like lemons? no
28. Do your parents know about the characters? Only some of the names
29. Have you watched the Naruto Abridged Series? No
30. Have you seen the Naruto Ultimate Fanflashes? no
31. Have you ever gotten someone else hooked on Naruto? Yes
32. In school, did you ever draw something Naruto-related and had someone recognize it? Yep
33. Did your teacher see something like that and go “WTF is this?” Yes
34. Has Naruto affected your school life and grades? No
35. Are you broke thanks to Naruto? Yes
36. Do you want to read Icha Icha Paradise? A little, but really no
37. Did you support the “Naruto's Father is the Akatsuki Leader” theory? that would be cool, but no.
38. Do you draw fan art? No
39. Is Sasuke still sexy in the second stage of the Cursed Seal? NO!!
40. Do you have an OC? Yeah one or two
41. Looking back at some of your answers, do you think Naruto has taken over your life? Yeah some of it
If you went to Hogwarts, which house would you be sorted in?
Slytherin or Gryffindor
Have you ever been to a Harry Potter midnight release?
What did you think of Deathly Hallows?
It was awesome except for when Fred, Severus, Hedgwig, Tonks, and Remus died
Whose death was the saddest?
Fred, Severus, and Hedwigs
If you went to Hogwarts, would you rather have a pet owl, cat, or Rat?
What did you think of the movie Half-Blood Prince?
It was cool
What do you think of Deathly Hallows being split in half?
Better movie because the didn't have such a short time limit to fit everything in
Have you read The Tales of Beedle the Bard?
When did you first become a Harry Potter fan?
I was about 7 or 8
Female Character? Luna
Male Character? Harry/Twins/Severus
Professor? Professor Snape
Death Eater? Regulus
Magical Creature? Phoenix
Spell? Expecto Patronum
Quote? "I solemenly swear theat I am up to no good!"- the marauders map
Movie?The first and Second part of the 7th one
Hogwarts House? Slytherin
Place? Weasley's Wizard Wheezes
Weasley? The Twins, and Percy
Couple? Remus/Tonks (canon), Harry/Luna (fanfic)
THIS OR THAT
Gryffindor or Slytherin? Slytherin
Ravenclaw or Hufflepuff? Ravenclaw
Fred or George? Fred
Ginny or Luna? Luna
Butterbeer or Firewhiskey? Butterbear
Hogsmeade or Diagon Alley? Diagon Alley
Books or Movies? Both
Half-Blood Prince or Deathly Hallows? Deathly Hallows
Philosopher's Stone or Chamber of Secrets? Chamber of Secrets
Snape or Slughorn? Snape
Lupin or Sirius? Lupin
Harry/Ginny or Harry/Hermione? Harry/Hermione
Lavender Brown or Parvati Patil? Lavender Brown
Seamus Finnigan or Dean Thomas? Dean Thomas
Kreacher or Dobby? Kretcher
Muggleborn or Pureblood? I go with both, but more towads the Purebloods
Dan Radcliffe or Rupert Grint? Who?
Bellatrix Lestrange or Narcissa Malfoy? Narcissa Malfoy.
Voldemort or Tom Riddle? Tom Riddle
Hedwig or Crookshanks? Hedwig
(Be honest no matter what.)
1) Have you ever been asked out?
twice, had two boyfriends
2) Where did you get your default picture?
3) What's your middle name?
4) Your current relationship status?
5) Does your crush like you back?
no crush currently, unless you count celeb/movie/anime crushes then said crush dose not know I exist
6) What is your current mood?
7) What color shirt are you wearing?
8) Missing something
10) If you could go back in time and change something, what would you change?
11) If you must be an animal for one day, what would you be?
12) Ever had a near death experience?
13) Something you do a lot?
read fanfics, read books, watch tv, sleep, watch clouds, daydream
14) The song stuck in your head?
hush little baby
15) Who did you copy and paste this from?
Kitsune Warrior 14
16) Name someone with the same birthday as YOU?
17) When was the last time you cried?
18) Have you ever sung in front of a large audience?
19) If you could have one super power what would it be?
20) What's the first thing you notice about the opposite gender?
21) What do you usually order from Starbucks?.
22) What's your biggest secret?
if I have on don't know it yet
23) Favorite color?
cloud white, navy blue, blood red, green, lavender, and black
24) Do you still watch kiddie shows?
25) What are you?
26) Do you speak any other language?
few words from Japanese and spanish, and I am learning French
27) What's your favorite smell?
28) Describe your life in one word what would it be?
29) Have you ever kissed in the rain?
30) What are you thinking about right now?
31) What should you be doing?
32) Who was the last person that made you upset/angry?
my friend Alex
33) Do you like working in the yard?
34) If you could have any last name in the world, what would you want?
35) Who last made you cry?
The person I thought was my BFFL
End of Quiz.
If You Are Obessed With Naruto Then You Probably Try The Following:
1. You dye your hair blond and try to walk up a tree. (*Looks at blond hair* done, naturally, no spikies though! yes to 2)
2. You can spit out a quote from any character at any given time. ("troublesome" or "hn")
3. You loudly declare homework 'Troublesome'. (looks at homework)
4. You tell your teacher that your career aspiration is to become Hokage.
5. You constantly yell 'Believe It!' whenever you can.
6. You glue yourself to fanfiction. ( :D )
7. You read every chapter as soon as it comes out. (need even ask?)
8. When you get mad you angrily tell your family that the only ties to them you have are the ones you'd like to wrap around their necks.
9. You recognize that quote and laugh about using it.
10. You randomly cosplay as your favorite character. ( T_T )
11. You tell your teacher that once you graduate their class you'll join the ANBU.
12. When you're nervous, you tap your fingertips together. (sometimes)
13. Your main method of annoying little siblings is to loudly yell 'Byakugan' and start poking them with two fingers. (cool! *dose so now*)
14. You copy someone and declare that it's your Kekkai Genkai.
15. You try to crush annoying people by clenching your fist and saying 'Sand Coffin'. (dose annoying younger brother count?)
16. You start twitching every time some one says 'Youthful'. (... runs away in terror)
17. You plot out alternate endings to Naruto in your spare time. (Uh..YEAH!)
18. You know every detail about your favorite character. (..nope)
19. When you talk to your friends, you talk about Naruto. (half af my friends are naru-turds)
20. You declare loudly that you dislike brats. (like my littlest brother? Not out loud)
21. When someone tries to eat the last chip, you flip out on them and yell 'Mine!' before snatching it and eating it.
22. You are always late and try to give lame excuses. (I am horrible a lying)
23. You electrocute yourself then yell 'Chidori' as you pass out. ( been electrocuted before [stupid computer plug] not doing it again)
24. You call your test a Chuunin Exam.
25. You tell your parents that it is their fate to let you slack off in school since it is your fate to fail.
26. You lick your lips while trying to make your tongue seem longer.
27. You declare yourself an avenger and spike your hair but only in the back. (NEVUR..)
28. You call the group that you hang out with the Akatsuki.
29. You doodle the Leaf Symbol every where. (yep)
30. You take a fan and try to summon Kamitachi.
31. You try to make your painting come alive.
32. You are still reading this, laughing.
Put this on your page if you love Naruto!
"A ninja waits until the dead of night, when the enemy sleeps and drops his guard, when his weapons lie forgotten in the stillness of the night, that is the moment for a ninja to strike." Copy and Paste if your a Ninja!
If you can read this message, you are smart because over two billion people in the world cannot read at all:
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty
uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal
pweor of the hmuan mnid. Aoccdrnig to a
rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't
mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the
olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer
be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl
mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm.
Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed
ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.
Amzanig huh? Yaeh and I awlyas toghuht slpeling
was ipmorantt! tahts so cool!
If you could read that put it in your profile
I was walking around in a Target store, when I saw a cashier hand this little boy some money back.
The boy couldn't have been more than 5 or 6 years old.
The cashier said, "I'm sorry, but you don't have enough money to buy this doll."
Then the little boy turned to the old woman next to him: ''Granny, are you sure I don't have enough money?''
The old lady replied: ''You know that you don't have enough money to buy this doll, my dear.''
Then she asked him to stay there for just 5 minutes while she went to look a round. She left quickly.
The little boy was still holding the doll in his hand.
Finally, I walked toward him and I asked him who he wished to give this doll to.
"It's the doll that my sister loved most and wanted so much for Christmas. She was sure that Santa Claus would bring it to her."
I replied to him that maybe Santa Claus would bring it to her after all, and not to worry.
But he replied to me sadly. "No, Santa Claus can't bring it to her where she is now. I have to give the doll to my mommy so that she can give it to my sister when she goes there."
His eyes were so sad while saying this. "My sister has gone to be with God. Daddy says that Mommy is going to see God very soon too, so I thought that she could take the doll with her to give it to my sister.''
My heart nearly stopped.
The little boy looked up at me and said: "I told daddy to tell mommy not to go yet. I need her to wait until I come back from the mall."
Then he showed me a very nice photo of him where he was laughing. He then told me "I want mommy to take my picture with her so she won't
forget me. I love my mommy and I wish she doesn't have to leave me, but daddy says that she has to go to be with my little sister."
Then he looked again at the doll with sad eyes, very quietly.
I quickly reached for my wallet and said to the boy. "Suppose we check again, just in case you do have enough money for the doll?''
"OK," he said, "I hope I do have enough." I added some of my money to his without him seeing and we started to count it. There was enough for
the doll and even some spare money.
The little boy said: "Thank you God for giving me enough money!"
Then he looked at me and added, "I asked last night before I went to sleep for God to make sure I had enough money to buy this doll, so that
mommy could give it to my sister. He heard me!''
"I also wanted to have enough money to buy a white rose for my mommy, but I didn't dare to ask God for too much. But He gave me enough to buy the doll and a white rose.''
"My mommy loves white roses."
A few minutes later, the old lady returned and I left with my basket.
I finished my shopping in a totally different state from when I started. I couldn't get the little boy out of my mind.
Then I remembered a local newspaper article two days ago, which mentioned a drunk man in a truck, who hit a car occupied by a young woman and a little girl.
The little girl died right away, and the mother was left in a critical state. The family had to decide whether to pull the plug on the life-sustaining machine, because the young woman would not be able to recover from the coma. Was this the family of the little boy?
Two days after this encounter with the little boy, I read in the newspaper that the young woman had passed away.
I couldn't stop myself as I bought a bunch of white roses and I went to the funeral home where the body of the young woman was exposed for people to see and make last wishes before her burial.
She was there, in her coffin, holding a beautiful white rose in her hand with the photo of the little boy and the doll placed over her chest.
I left the place, teary-eyed, feeling that my life had been changed forever.. The love that the little boy had for his mother and his sister
is still, to this day, hard to imagine. And in a fraction of a second, a drunk driver had taken all this away from him.
Now you have 2 choices:
1) Repost this message.
2) Ignore it as if it never touched your heart.
Who Am I?
I'm shy around people that I don't know well, but outgoing with my friends.
I'm insecure about myself, but I stand up for what I believe in when everyone else gives up.
I'm generally very nice, but if you piss me off then you'll pay.
My clothes style is girly, but I'm not afraid to get dirty or break a nail.
I'm told I'm smart, but I doubt myself every day.
I get scared to face challenges alone, but I won't dare make someone get hurt for me.
I refuse to be a stereotypical girl, yet I'll have times where I want to be one to fit in.
So, who am I?
I have strengths, and I have weaknesses. I can be happy, and I can be sad. But I'm me, and if that's not good enough for you, than I apologize
37 Things to do in an Elevator
1. Crack open your briefcase or handbag, peer inside and ask "Got enough air in there?"
2. Stand silent and motionless in the corner facing the wall without getting off.
3. When arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act as if you're embarrassed when they open themselves.
4. Greet everyone with a warm handshake and ask him or her to call you Admiral.
5. Meow occasionally.
6. Stare at another passenger for a while. Then announce in horror: "You're one of THEM!" - and back away slowly.
7. Say "DING!" at each floor.
8. Say "I wonder what all these do?" and push all the red buttons.
9. Make explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
10. Stare grinning at another passenger for a while, then announce: "I have new socks on."
11. When the elevator is silent, look around and ask: "Is that your beeper?"
12. Try to make personal calls on the emergency phone.
13. Draw a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers: "This is my personal space."
14. When there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder, then pretend it wasn't you.
15. As you are coming to the end of the journey, get emotional and have a group hug. Tell them that you will never forget them.
16. Ask if you can push the button for other people but push the wrong ones.
17. Hold the doors open and say you're waiting for your friend. After a while, let the doors close and say "Hi Greg, How's your day been?"
18. Drop a pen and wait until someone reaches to help pick it up, then scream: "That's mine!"
19. Bring a camera and take pictures of everyone in the lift.
20. Pretend you're a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the passengers.
21. Swat at flies that don't exist.
22. Call out "Group hug!" then enforce it.
23. Make car race noises when someone gets on or off.
24. Congratulate all for being in the same lift with you.
25. Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering: "Shut up, all of you just shut UP!"
26. Walk on with a cooler that says "human head" on the side.
27. While the doors are opening, hurriedly whisper, "Hide it...quick!" then whistle innocently.
28. Let your cell phone ring - don't answer it.
29. Walk into the lift and say "This reminds me of being buried alive. Ah, those were the days..."
30. Take shoes off before entering. Then look shocked and disgusted when the others don't.
31. Ask people which floor they want, then say in 'Who Wants to be a Millionaire?' style if that is "their final answer."
32. Also in your bellboy act, ask what floor they want. Whatever they say, give them a glare and say "you should be ashamed of yourself!", and leave the lift tutting.
33. Ask, "Did you feel that?"
34. Tell people that you can see their aura.
35. When the doors close, announce to the others, "It's okay. Don't panic, they open up again."
36. Announce in a demonic voice: "I must find a more suitable host body."
37. Dress up in a long, black cloak with a hood, stare and in a deep voice announce "It is time..."
On Sears hairdryer: Do not use while sleeping. (B-but that's the only time I work on my hair!)
On a bar of Dial soap: Directions: Use like regular soap. (That's helpful)
On some Swann frozen dinners: Serving suggestion: Defrost. (What if I don't want to? It's only a suggestion)
On Tesco's Tiramisu dessert: (printed on bottom of the box) Do not turn upside down. (A little late for that)
On Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding: Product will be hot after heating. (Are they sure? Let's experiment!)
On packaging for a Rowenta iron: Do not iron clothes on body. (But that's the only time I iron anything! Wait. Who's body?)
On Boot's Children's cough medicine: Do not drive car or operate machinery. (Yep. It's not like kids aren't allowed to drive or anything.)
On Nytol sleep aid: Warning: may cause drowsiness. (Any I'm taking this why?)
On a Korean kitchen knife: Warning: keep out of children's reach. (No way! Keep sharp pointy things away from three year olds, got it.)
On a string of Christmas lights: For indoor or outdoor use only. (As opposed to what?)
On a food processor: Not to be used for the other use. (Now I'm curious)
On Sainsbury's peanuts: Warning: contains nuts. (Well duh! Plus, they left out the peas.)
On an American Airlines packet of nuts: Instructions: open packet, eat nuts. (Aww... I was hoping to throw them at random strangers. Or use them to stick up the old guys who's sitting next to me's nose)
On a package of peanuts: open package, eat nuts (Again, really why do I bother?)
On a Swedish chainsaw: Do not attempt to stop chain with your hands. (Nope, stop it with your feet.)
On a child's Superman costume: Wearing of this garment does not enable you to fly. (That's nice. Destroy a bunch of kid's belief.)
On T-Rat (Military food): Its not for Human Consumption, Animals and Military Use only... (W-What?)
Unsafe External Link