Author has written 3 stories for Percy Jackson and the Olympians.
ANGELS is my main focus right now which means that Letters to Annabeth is on HIATUS. I know where I'm taking it but I really want to focus on Angels write now.
PLease remember that it will not be about the VS angels i will not even write about them.
Annoying things to do on an elevator: Very funny!!
Raise your hand if you've done any of these things. If so, I'm very proud of you!
1) CRACK open your briefcase or handbag, peer Inside and ask "Got enough air in there?"
2) STAND silent and motionless in the corner facing the wall without getting off.
3) WHEN arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act as if you're embarrassed when they open themselves.
4) GREET everyone with a warm handshake and ask him or her to call you Admiral.
5) MEOW occasionally.
6) STARE At another passenger for a while. Then announce in horror: "You're one of THEM" - and back away slowly
7) SAY -DING at each floor.
8) SAY "I wonder what all these do?" And push all the red buttons.
9) MAKE explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
10) STARE, grinning at another passenger for a while, then announce: "I have new socks on."
11) WHEN the elevator is silent, look around and ask: "Is that your beeper?"
12) TRY to make personal calls on the emergency phone.
13) DRAW a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers: "This is my personal space."
14) WHEN there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder, then pretend it wasn't you.
15) PUSH the buttons and pretend they give you a shock. Smile, and go back for more.
16) ASK if you can push the button for other people but push the wrong ones.
17) HOLD the doors open and say you're waiting for your friend. After a while, let the doors close and say "Hi Greg, How's your day been?"
18) DROP a pen and wail until someone reaches to help pick it up, then scream: "That's mine!"
19) BRING a camera and take pictures of everyone in the lift.
20) PRETEND you're a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the Passengers.
21) SWAT at flies that don't exist
Funny quotes people say:
Parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us to walk and talk, and the rest of it telling us to sit down and shut up.
Your laughing now because your older than me by mere months, but when you 30 and I'm still 29, who will be laughing then?
There cannot be a crisis this week; my schedule is filled.
Whoever said nothing is impossible never tried slamming a revolving door.
One day we will look back at this, laugh nervously, and change the subject.
Silence is golden, duct tape is silver.
Life isn't passing me by, its trying to run me over.
Boys are like trees, they take 50 years to grow up.
People say "Guns don't kill people, People kill people!" Well, I think guns help. If you stood there and yelled Bang, I don't think you'd kill too many people.
The toothfairy teaches kids it's okay to sell body parts.
Boys are like slinkeys, useless, but fun to watch fall down the stairs.
Most people learn by observation, and there are the few who learn by experimentation. And then there are those who actually TOUCH the fire to see if it's really hot.
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.
God created man-THEN had a better idea!
Your year book picture still haunts me.
The newscaster is the person who says "Good evening" and then tells you why it's not.
A black cat crossing your path signifies that the animal is GOING somewhere.
I'm so gangster, I carry a squirt gun.
364 days of the year, parents tell their kids not to take candy from strangers, yet on Halloween, its encouraged! Why is that?
You're a speacial kind of stupid, aren't you?
Secret admirers are stalkers with stationary.
Doctors say I have multiple personalities. We disagree with that.
One day your prince will come. Mine? Oh,he just took a wrong turn,got lost,and is to stubborn to ask directions.
Why do we teach kids that violence is not the answer and then have them read about wars in school that solved America's problems?
You say I'm not cool. But cool is another word for cold. If I'm not cold, I'm hot. I know I'm hot. Thanks for embracing it.
Jogging is a slow sprinting, Coach!
If a synchronized swimmer drowns, does that mean they all have to?
I have CDO. It's like OCD but all of the letters are in alphabetical order...like they should be.
It takes skill to trip over flat surfaces.
The early bird gets the worm, but it's the second mouse that gets the cheese.
I dream of a better world where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned.
Jesus saves. Passes to Moses, he shoots, he scores!!
Heaven doesn't want me and hell is afraid I'll take over.
You laugh, I laugh. You cry, I cry. You jump off a cliff, I laugh.
A good friend will bail you out of jail, but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Dang, that was fun!"
They never suspect the short one.
Do vegetarians eat animal crackers?
Anyone else having trouble getting to Narnia?
I've used up all of my sick days so I'm calling in dead.
People who don't know me think I'm quiet. People who do wish I was.
I didn't slap you, I high-fived your face.
You're a great friend, but if the zombies are chasing us, I'm tripping you.
DEATH: the number 1 killer in the U.S...tell your friends.
Hey stupid! Your sock is untied...
Behind every great man is a woman rolling her eyes.
Ever notice that studying is "student" and "dying" put together?
Procrastinators; the leaders of tomorrow.
Tu madre. You just got burnt in spanish.
Never do anything that you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics.
It's okay pluto. I'm not a planet either.
Ever wonder why bologna and lasagna don't rhyme?
If people were all meant to pop out of bed, we'd all sleep in toasters.
Wanna hear a joke? ...miley cyrus.
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you.
I don't get it...boys think girls are so complicatd. Haven't they met themselves?
Don't follow my footsteps, I run into walls.
At this moment, you're the oldest you've ever been. Pretty deep huh?
Making us all wish we were blind:Speedo.
Worst time to have a heart attack; during a game of charades.
If you're reading this then you're not dead. Good for you.
I ROCK! Guitar hero told me.
There are two things that are infinite. The universe and human stupidity. And I'm not so sure about the universe.
Out of my mind. Be back in five minutes.
Flying is not inherently dangerous- crashing is.
I have animal magnetism-- when I go outside, squirrels stick to my sleeves.
I have not lost my mind; its backed up on a disk somewhere
Beware the letter 'G'. It is the end of everything.
Forecast for tonight: darkness
I am reading a most interesting book about anti-gravity. I just can't put it down.
Never go to a doctor whose office plants have died.
If everything seems to be going well, you obviously overlooked something
Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you fall through a sewer hole and die.
Hell is full of musical amateurs
I'm the kind of person who walks into a chair and apologizes
-sticks hand in electric box- CHIDORI!!
We're not retreating! We're advancing in a different direction!
Wanna know how to keep an idiot busy? Take him into a round room and tell him to sit in a corner.
Earth first. We'll screw up the other planets later.
God must love stupid people...he made so many
You, you, and you panic. The rest of you follow me.
PMS: Every woman's legal right to be a bitch.
One tequila, two tequila, three tequila, floor.
Eat healthy. Work right. Die anyway.
I have a dream and in it, something eats you.
Everyone is beautiful on the inside. If you think bones and guts are beautiful.
Its always funny until someone gets hurt. Then its hysterical
My imaginary friend thinks you have serious problems
I called your boyfriend gay and he hit me with his purse.
Looking for a perfect girl? Go buy yourself a barbie doll.
If idiots could fly this place would be an airport.
I know KUNG-FU and 42 other dangerous words
Quick, whats the number for 9-1-1?
I ran into my ex today. Then I put it in reverse and hit him again.
By the time you finished reading this you'll realize you just wasted 5 seconds of your life
I burst laughing out in class today...I got that joke you told yesterday
Hi! I'm human. What're you?
Have you considered suing your brain for non-support?
I'd like to see things from your point of view but I can't seem to get my head that far up my ass!
Life is like a circle. No wonder I'm so dizzy.
Yeah I'm a loser, but I'm the coolest loser you'll ever meet
Boys break our hearts, so why don't we break their necks?
When they laugh, we'll laugh along too. Because we know better. We know.
I wanted to send you something SEXY... but the mail man told me to get out of the mail box...
I'm NOT SHORT!! ... I'm fun sized!
Patience is what parents have when there are witnesses!
When you call us BITCHES we just look at each other and crack up, because we knew that WAAAAAAAAAAY BEFORE YOU DID!
Last night I lay in my bed looking up at the stars and thought to myself, WHERE THE HELL IS MY CEILING!?
Am I pissing you off-fa-fa?
I have the kind of friends where if my house was burning down, they'd be roasting marshmallows and flirting with the firemen! (Yeah and they probably start it too..)
RAWR!! That means I love you in dinosaur!
Its not that I'm not a “people person”... its just that I'm not a “stupid people person”.
Ne the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says “Oh crap she's up!”
They keep saying the right person will come along... I think a truck hit mine!
Only You!... can help me hide the bodies!
I'm smiling cause I'm your sister, I'm laughing cause theres nothing you can do about it!
When I die, I'm going to haunt the HELL out of you people!
Better to stay silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt
Never argue with an idiot. They'll just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience
I wondered why the Frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me
Stupidity killed the cat. Curiosity was framed.
Why be difficult, when with just a little bit of effort, you can be impossible?
"Oh? Paper beats rock? Okay, you try defending yourself with paper when I throw a rock at you."
"A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing."
Isn’t it funny how the word ‘politics’ is made up of the words ‘poli’ meaning ‘many’ in Latin, and ‘tics’ as in ‘bloodsucking creatures’?"
"Why isn’t chocolate considered a vegetable, if chocolate comes from cocoa beans, and all beans are a vegetable?"
knock on death’s door. Ring the bell and run. He hates that."
"Don't attempt a staring contest with a brick wall, they cheat a lot."
"'Let's eat Grandma' or 'Let's eat, Grandma'- Punctuation saves lives."
"A panda eats, shoots, and leaves... Or... A panda eats shoots and leaves." YOU'VE GOTTA' LOVE GRAMMAR!!
Good friend vs. Best friend:
A good friend will comfort you when he rejects you. A best friend will go up and ask him, "It's because you're gay, isn't it?"
A good friend will be there for you when he breaks up with you. A best friend will call him up and whisper, "Seven days..."
A good friend helps you up when you fall. A best friend keeps on walking saying, "Walk much, dumb ass?"
A good friend helps you find your prince. A best friend kidnaps him and brings him to you.
A good friend will ask you if you're okay when you're crying. A best friend will hand you a Kleenex and ask you “Who do I have to kill?”
A good friend will offer you a soda. A best friend will dump theirs on you.
A good friend will sit at the side of the pool with you at that time of the month. A best friend will throw you a tampon and push you in.
A good friend gives you their umbrella in the rain. A best friend takes yours and says, "Run, Stupid, run!"
A good friend will help you move. A best friend will help you move the bodies.
A good friend will bail you out of jail. A best friend would be in the room next to you saying, "That was awesome! Let's do it again!"
A good friend convinces you not to jump off the cliff. A best friend hugs you "Goodbye, I'll miss you. Can I have your I-pod?"
GOOD FRIENDS are for a few years, BEST FRIENDS ARE FOR LIFE. My best friend is insane, if yours is too then copy this onto your profile
Important Things I Learned From Rick Riordan:
Even cat goddesses like growling at birds.
Underwater kisses are way better than normal ones
The five elements are earth, air, fire, water, and cheese.
Children of rival gods can fall in love.
No one really knows why the Egyptians wrote without vowels.
Nemean lions can be defeated with freeze dried ice cream.
Eating fruit bats is bad for your health.
Contrary to popular belief, hellhounds can be domesticated.
The Set animal does not appreciate being named Leroy.
Yes, that twelve year old wearing a silver jacket is a goddess.
Jackal headed gods can be very attractive.
Math teachers really are evil.
Set's secret name is Evil Day.
It's not easy to insult a daughter of Athena.
Elvis was a magician. No, really.
Do not trust the bald man who wants to sell you a water bed.
Hieroglyphics are fun to read.
A god of toilet paper can actually be really cool.
Demons will give you free samples if you ask nicely.
If you hear a voice in your head, you're not crazy - you just have an super-powerful god living inside you.
Vegetarians are Satyrs in disguise.
With great power comes a great need to take a nap.
Paradises are places that can get you killed.
Gods get offended easily. Then they blow stuff up.
Avoid poisonous swords or you'll die, after you shrivel slowly to dust.
Three kids can drown in a really big bathtub.
Everything strange washes up on the shores of Miami.
You can't enjoy practical jokes when you feel like one.
Say hello to pink poodles.
Even heroes drool in their sleep.
Don't blow your nose when someone near you is running from skeletons.
It's possible for god to be named Fred.
Copy and paste if you think Percabeth should be added to the dictionary.
to the top
You know how teachers tell you the magic word is please? That's not true. The magic word is puke.
-The Throne of Fire
Hindenburg came to more of a farting halt
The Mark of Athena
Whenever Percy stopped by to see her, she was so lost in thought that the conversation went something like this:
Percy: "Hey, how's it going?"
Annabeth: "Uh, no thanks."
Percy: "Okay . . . have you eaten anything today?"
Annabeth: "I think Leo is on duty. Ask him."
Percy: "So my hair is on fire."
Annabeth: "Okay. In a while."
If Justin Bieber was about to jump off a cliff, 99% of girls would be crying their eyes out and screaming "DON'T DO IT!!!" But I would be a part of the other 0.5% that would be screaming and jumping on the couch with excitement with a bowl of popcorn at hand saying "JUMP JUMP JUMP!!!" Copy and paste this onto your profile if you are that 1%
TWINKLE TWINKLE LITTLE STAR IS SANG TO THE SAME TUNE AS THE ALPHABET...copy this onto your profile if you just sang it in your head to see if its true.
If you hate Mary Sues, copy and paste this on your profile.
If you have ever stayed up and read past 4 in the morning, copy and paste this to your profile.
FRIENDS: Never ask for anything to eat or drink.
FRIENDS: Call your parents by Mr. and Mrs. and Grandpa, by Grandpa.
FRIENDS: Would bail you out of jail.
FRIENDS: Have never seen you cry.
FRIENDS: Asks you to write down your number.
FRIENDS: Borrows your stuff for a few days then gives it back.
FRIENDS: Only know a few things about you.
FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing.
FRIENDS: Would knock on your front door.
FRIENDS: You have to tell them not to tell anyone.
FRIENDS: Are only through highschool/college. (aka: drinking buddies)
FRIENDS: Will be there to take your drink away from you when they think you've had enough.
FRIENDS: Would ignore this letter
I was walking around in a Target store, when I saw a Cashier hand this little boy some money back.
The boy couldn't have been more than 5 or 6 years old. The Cashier said, "I'm sorry, but you don't have enough money to buy this doll."
Then the little boy turned to the old woman next to him: ''Granny, are you sure I don't have enough money?''
The old lady replied: ''You know that you don't have enough money to buy this doll, my dear.''
Then she asked him to stay there for just 5 minutes while she went to look a round. She left quickly. The little boy was still holding the doll in his hand. Finally, I walked toward him and I asked him who he wished to give this doll to.
"It's the doll that my sister loved most and wanted so much for Christmas.
She was sure that Santa Claus would bring it to her."
I replied to him that maybe Santa Claus would bring it to her after all, and not to worry.
But he replied to me sadly. "No, Santa Claus can't bring it to her where she is now. I have to give the doll to my mommy so that she can give it to my sister when she goes there."
His eyes were so sad while saying this. "My Sister has gone to be with God. Daddy says that Mommy is going to see God very soon too, so I thought that she could take the doll with her to give it to my sister.''
My heart nearly stopped.
The little boy looked up at me and said: "I told daddy to tell mommy not to go yet. I need her to wait until I come back from the mall."
Then he showed me a very nice photo of him where he was laughing. He then told me "I want mommy to take my picture with her so she won't forget me."
"I love my mommy and I wish she doesn't have to leave me, but daddy says that she has to go to be with my little sister."
Then he looked again at the doll with sad eyes, very quietly.
I quickly reached for my wallet and said to the boy. "Suppose we check again, just in case you do have enough money for the doll?''
"OK" he said, "I hope I do have enough." I added some of my money to his with out him seeing and we started to count it. There was enough for the doll and even some spare money.
The little boy said: "Thank you God for giving me enough money!"
Then he looked at me and added, "I asked last night before I went to sleep for God to make sure I had enough money to buy this doll, so that mommy could give It to my sister. He heard me!''
"I also wanted to have enough money to buy a white rose for my mommy, but I didn't dare to ask God for too much. But He gave me enough to buy the doll and a white rose.''
"My mommy loves white roses."
A few minutes later, the old lady returned and I left with my basket. I finished my shopping in a totally different state from when I started. I couldn't get the little boy out of my mind.
Then I remembered a local news paper article two days ago, which mentioned a drunk man in a truck, who hit a car occupied by a young woman and a little girl.
The little girl died right away, and the mother was left in a critical state. The family had to decide whether to pull the plug on the life-sustaining machine, because the young woman would not be able to recover from the coma.
Was this the family of the little boy?
Two days after this encounter with the little boy, I read in the news paper that the young woman had passed away.
I couldn't stop myself as I bought a bunch of white roses and I went to the funeral home where the body of the young woman was exposed for people to see and make last wishes before her burial.
She was there, in her coffin, holding a beautiful white rose in her hand with the photo of the little boy and the doll placed over her chest.
I left the place, teary-eyed, feeling that my life had been changed for ever.. The love that the little boy had for his mother and his sister is still, to this day, hard to imagine.
And in a fraction of a second, a drunk driver had taken all this away from him.
Now you have 2 choices:
1) Repost this message, or
2) Ignore it as if it never touched your heart (It touched mine. So I posted it.
90 percent of teens would have a breakdown if Miley Cyrus was standing on the edge of a six story building. Copy this into your profile if you're part of the 10 percent yelling JUMP!!
If you ever forgotten what you were talking about in a conversation copy and paste this into your profile
If you think Edward Cullen in a creepy stalker, copy and paste this onto your profile.
25 REASONS I OWE MY MOTHER
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE.
2. My mother taught me RELIGION.
3 . My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
4. My mother taught me LOGIC.
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC.
6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT.
7. My mother taught t me IRONY.
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS.
9. My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM.
10. My mother taught me about STAMINA.
11. My mother taught me about WEATHER.
12. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY.
13. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE.
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION.
15. My mother taught me about ENVY.
16. My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION .
17. My mother taught me about RECEIVING.
18. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE.
19. My mother taught me ESP.
20. My mother taught me HUMOR.
21. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT.
22. My mother taught me GENETICS.
23. My mother taught me about my ROOTS.
24. My mother taught me WISDOM.
25. And my favorite: My mother taught me about JUSTICE.
16 THINGS TO DO AT WAL-MART
1. Pick up 24 condoms then drop them into random peoples carts
2. Set all the alarm clocks in Electronics to go off at 5-minute intervals.
3. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
4. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone, " 'Code 3' in housewares"... and see what happens.
5. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
6. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
7. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
8. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask, "Why can't you people just leave me alone?"
9. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
10. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.
11. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme song.
12. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look" using different size funnels.
13. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through, say "PICK ME!" "PICK ME!"
14. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream.. "NO! NO! It's those voices again!!"
15. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!
16. Get several bouncy balls and throw them down an aisle shouting "Pikachu, I choose you!"
Repost this if you laughed... Or are planning to do any of these things
If you've ever wished you could go into a book and strangle some of the characters for being so incredibly dumb, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have a true friend, copy and paste this into your profile
If you read people's profiles looking for things to copy and paste into your profile, copy and paste this into your profile
If you have your own little world, copy and paste this into your profile
If you've ever talked to yourself, copy and paste this into your profile.
A friend helps you up when you fall. A best friend continues walking while saying, "Walk much weirdo?"
Things I Am NOT allowed to do at Hogwarts:
1) The Giant Squid is not an appropriate date to the Yule Ball.
2) I am not allowed to sing, "We're Off to See the Wizard" while skipping off to the Headmaster's office.
3) I am not allowed to take out a life insurance policy on Harry Potter.
4) I am not allowed to ask Dumbledore to show me the pointy hat trick.
5) I am not allowed to give Remus Lupin a flea collar.
6) I am not allowed to bring a Magic 8 Ball to Divination.
7) I am not allowed to say that Seamus Finnegan is "after me lucky charms."
8) I am not allowed to start a betting pool on this year’s Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher. It's taste-less, tacky, and not a good money-making strategy.
9) I am not allowed to joke about Remus' "time of the month."
10) I am not allowed to make light saber sounds with my wand.
12) I am not to refer to the Accio charm as "The Force."
13) I am not allowed to claim that growing marijuana or hallucinogenic mushrooms is "Extra Herbology Work."
14) I will not use my socks to make hand-puppets of the Slytherin-House mascot.
15) If the thought of a spell makes me giggle for more than 15 seconds, assume that I am not allowed to use it.
16) I will not lock the Slytherins and Gryffindors in a room together and bet on which House will come out alive.
17) I will not charm the suits of armor to do a rendition of "The Knights of the Round Table" for the Christmas Feast.
18) I am not allowed to declare an official "Hug a Slytherin Day."
19) I am not allowed to sing my own personal spy music while wandering the hallways.
20) It is not necessary to yell, "BURN!" Whenever Snape takes points away from Gryffindor.
21) I will not say the phrase, "Get a Life" to Voldemort.
22) First years are not to be fed to Fluffy.
23) I will never ask Harry if his Voldie senses are tingling.
24) I will stop referring to showering as "Giving Moaning-Myrtle an eye-full."
25) I will not make, "OMGWTF" a spell.
26) It is not necessary to yell, "BAM" every time I Apparate.
27) I will not steal Gryffindor's sword from Dumbledore's office and use it to patrol the hallways.
28) I will not poke Hufflepuffs with spoons, nor shall I insist that their colors indicate that they're "covered in bees."
29) "I've heard every joke possible about Oliver Wood's name" is not a challenge.
30) I will not go to class skyclad.
31) I will not use Umbridge's quill to write, "Told you I was Hard Core."
32) If a class-mate falls asleep, I will not take advantage of that and draw a Dark Mark on their arm.
33) House Elves are not acceptable replacements for Bludgers.
34) I will not start every potion's class by asking Snape if the potion is acceptable as Body Lotion.
35) I will not call the Weasly twins, "bookends."
36) I will not call the Patil twins, "bookends."
37) I will not call the Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher Kenny, even if he is wearing an orange anorak.
38) There is no such thing as a were-thylacine.
39) I will not give Luna Lovegood Coast-To-Coast AM transcripts.
40) Tricking a school House Elf to strip of its clothing does not make it mine. Yes, even when I yell out "PWND!"
41) I do not weigh the same as a Duck.
42) I do not have a Dalek Patronus.
43) I will not lick Trevor.
44) Gryffindor Courage does not come in bottles labeled, "Firewhiskey."
45) I will not dress up as Voldemort on Halloween.
46) It is a bad idea to tell Snape he takes himself too seriously.
47) I will not tell Sir Cadogan that The Knight's Who Say Ni have challenged him to a duel, then have all the students say, 'Ni' from various directions.
48) I am not the King of the Potato People and I do not have a flying carpet.
49) "To conquer the Earth with an army of flying monkeys" is not a career choice.
50) I will not tell the first years that Professor Snape is the Voice of God.
51) But yes, I will do it all anyway.
Crazy? I was crazy once! I would sing stupid songs at school, then read books on how to read! But then I died, and people put daisies on my grave, and one is bending down and tickling me on my nose, so I'm giggling and everyone is scared of me because I'm dead and I'm not supposed to be giggling so no more daisies! I know, I'm crazy! Crazy? I was crazy once!- Copy and paste this into your profile if this applies to you, and you know it does.
40 Things to do in Class when you're Bored:
1. Try to develop psychic powers, then use 'em.
To Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity
1. At Lunch Time, Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down.
2. Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don't Disguise Your Voice.
3. Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, ask If They Want Fries with that.
4. When caught sleeping at school/work/wherever you are not supposed to be sleeping, and you are woken up, shout, "AMEN!"
5.Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks. Once Everyone has Gotten Over Their Caffeine Addictions, Switch to Espresso.
the Memo Field Of All Your Checks, Write For Marijuana
7.Finish All Your sentences with 'In Accordance With The Prophecy'.
9. Skip down the hall Rather Than Walk and see how many looks you get.
10. Order a Diet Water whenever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
11.Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is 'To Go'.
12. Sing Along At The Opera.
14. Put Mosquito Netting Around Your Work Area and Play tropical Sounds All Day.
15. Five Days In Advance, Tell Your Friends You Can't Attend Their Party Because You have a headache.
17. When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream'I Won! I Won!'
18. When Leaving the Zoo, Start Running towards the Parking lot, Yelling 'Run For Your Lives! They're Loose!'
19. Tell Your Children Over Dinner,'Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go.'
20 And The Final Way To Keep A Healthy Level Of Insanity .
Copy and Paste this!
Akatsuki Child (56)
bordeaux cookies (32)
Mr. Invincible (21)
The Artemis (7)