Author has written 21 stories for A Walk to Remember, Once Upon a Time, Goosebumps, Hunger Games, Supernatural, Divergent Trilogy, Vampire Diaries, Twilight, Lord of the Rings, and Walking Dead.
Hello everyone!!! I am 20 years old, and a Junior about to attend a private college once summer ends. I have an undying passion for writing and acting that I would love to share with the world.
Let's see can I squeeze in more facts about myself.
Things I love:
3. Writing and Acting
My favorite foods because I eat so healthy:
2. Beef Tacos
3. Pepperoni or cheese pizza
4. Seafood pasta salad
5. Triple chocolate cake or decadent fudge brownies (Really this should be number one. Everything sweet I eat is chocolate!)
My favorite social networks are:
3. Tumblr (I can't get with Snapchat lol)
Places I want to travel:
1. Paris, France
2. New York City (I plan on moving there).
3. Los Angles, California (moving here as well)
4. Rome, Italy
Things I am interested in:
3. Fashion (But I am not a girly woman. I hate high heels, and on a good day I'm silly and carefree. So basically to society I'm not prissy or I have no class.) Lol
Favorite quotes: (lastly)
1. “You know that place between sleep and awake, that place where you still remember dreaming? That’s where I’ll always love you. That’s where I’ll be waiting.” -Peter Pan, J. M. Barrie
2. “Forget them, Wendy. Forget them all. Come with me where you'll never, never have to worry about grown up things again.
3. We accept the love we think we deserve." -Perks of Being A Wallflower
4. "We're all mad here." -Lewis Carroll
5. “Things are rough all over.” - S.E. Hinton, The Outsiders
6. “Writer's were supposed to be a little crazy." S.E. Hinton, The Outsiders
7. "Can you see the sunset real good on the West side? You can see it on the East side too.” S.E. Hinton, The Outsiders
Follow me on Twitter @angelicprep. Follow me on Tumblr at creativewriter2010 Follow me on wattpad at nativedoll16. Follow me on instagram @nativedoll16