Author has written 3 stories for Inuyasha, Hunger Games, and Clique.
The two most common elements in the world are Hydrogen and Stupidity- The Valley Crier
A word to the wise ain't necessary, its the stupid that need the advice- Bill Cosby
If you ever started laughing for no reason then copy and paste this to your profile
Boys are like slinkeys. Completely useless, but fun to watch fall down the stairs.
Of all the things i've lost, i miss my mind the most.
Yes i hit like a girl, you could too if you hit a bit harder.
You have the POTENTIAL to be whoever you want to be and exactly who you need to be. What you do with your POTENTIAL is entirely up to you. So be wise in all you do; think before you act; know what you want; learn something of value every day of your life. Live the life you need to live in order to become the person you need to be.
A girl and guy were speeding over 100mph on a motorcycle
Girl: Slow down, I'm scared!
Guy: No, this is fun!
Girl: No, it's not. Please, I'm scared.
Guy: Then tell me you love me.
Girl: I love you, now slow down!
Guy: Now give me a big hug.
*She gives him a big hug*
Guy: Can you take off my helmet and put it on yourself, it's bothering me.
In the newspaper the next day, a motorcycle had crashed into a building because of break failure. Two people were on it and only one survived. The truth was that halfway down the road, the guy realized his break wasn't working but he didn't want the girl to know. Instead he had her hug him and tell him one last time that she loved him. Then he had her put on his helmet so that she would live even if he died. Copy this onto your profile if you would do the same thing for someone you love.
Copy and paste this on to your profile if you're a demigod.(Poseidon's my daddy. Despite me loving Athena so much.)
Copy and paste if you think Twilight's dumb, but you love Taylor Lautner!(Screw Robert Patterson!)
Copy and paste this on to your profile if you're a tribute.
When life hands you lemons, make grape juice, then sit back and watch the world wonder how you did it.(Hell yes!)
If you have ever burst out laughing about something in a book, and people look at you weird, copy and paste this on your profile.(More like freaking choke in my attempt not to and end up just jumping around on one foot and slapping my friends shoulders.)
If you have a tendency to talk/sing to yourself copy and paste this to your profile.
If you have ever pulled on a door that said push, or vise versa, copy and paste this on your profile.(I think everyone has at some point.)
If you have ever stayed up past 2 in the morning reading, copy and paste this on your profile. (More like all night! I'm forced to go to bed during the day.)
If you are obsessed with fanfiction copy this into your profile.
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fan fictions, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you think that Writer's Block stinks, copy and paste this to your profile.
Weird is the same as different, which is the same as unique, then weird is good. If you are weird and proud of it, copy this onto your profile!(I don't think you need to rationalize this. Weird is good as it is. Simple! Calling me unique is an insult...)
People say that I'm weird, but I think that weird is strange, and strange is odd, and odd is different, and different is unique, and everyone is unique, so unique is normal, so therefore I am normal. If the same is true for you, copy this onto your profile!
you don't like what I do then do it yourself. - me
Girls are like apple trees,
The best ones are always at the top,
And boys don't want to reach for the good ones,
Because they're afraid they'll fall and get hurt.
Instead they go for the rotton apples on the ground,
Which aren't as good but easy.
So the apples at the top think there's something wrong with them,
When in reality they're amazing.
They just have to wait for the right boy to come along,
The one who's brave enough to climb all the way up.
To the top of the tree.
Why is it called a "drive through" if you have to stop?
Why is an alarm clock going "off" when it actually turns on?
Why do banks leave the door wide open but the pens chained to the counters?
Where in the nursery rhyme does it say humpty dumpty is an egg?
What was the best thing before sliced bread?
Why is there an expiration date on sour cream?
When cheese gets its picture taken, what does it say?
Why do we say "heads up" when we actually duck?
Why isn't the number 11 pronounced onety one?
Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.”
“You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.”
“You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching,
To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.”
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”
“In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on.”
I wish that...
People could all be equal
I could be a queen of Narnia
Annabeth Chase was my sister
Percy Jackson was my best friend
Kevin Hart was a close family friend
Rick Riordan was my English teacher
And that I am something meaningful to the world
A room without books is like a body without a soul.”
To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.”
-I am very nice, unless you're one of my close friends, then you've seen my bad side a few times.
-I can be very emotional so I cry a lot. At school, at home, on the bus you name it.
-I have no sense of fashion...
Anime I've watched and/or read:
Ouran Highschool host club
Dragon Ball Z
Most girls like pink
Most girls think this is stupid and hate it,
One day, when I was a freshman in high school, I saw a kid from my class was walking home from school. His name was Kyle. It looked like he was carrying all of his books. I thought to myself, 'Why would anyone bring home all his books on a Friday? He must really be a nerd.' I had quite a weekend planned (parties and a football game with my friends tomorrow afternoon), so I shrugged my shoulders and went on.
As I was walking, I saw a bunch of kids running toward him. They ran at him, knocking all his books out of his arms and tripping him so he landed in the dirt. His glasses went flying, and I saw them land in the grass about ten feet from him. He looked up and I saw this terrible sadness in his eyes. My heart went out to him.
So, I jogged over to him as he crawled around looking for his glasses, and I saw a tear in his eye. As I handed him his glasses, I said, 'Those guys are jerks. They really should get lives.'
He looked at me and said, 'Hey thanks!'
There was a big smile on his face. It was one of those smiles that showed real gratitude. I helped him pick up his books, and asked him where he lived. As it turned out, he lived near me, so I asked him why I had never seen him before. He said he had gone to private school before now. I would have never hung out with a private school kid before.
We talked all the way home, and I carried some of his books. He turned out to be a pretty cool kid. I asked him if he wanted to play a little football with my friends. He said yes.We hung out all weekend and the more I got to know Kyle, the more I liked him, and my friends thought the same of him.
Monday morning came, and there was Kyle with the huge stack of books again. I stopped him and said, 'Boy, you are gonna really build some serious muscles with this pile of books everyday!' He just laughed and handed me half the books.
Over the next four years, Kyle and I became best friends. When we were seniors we began to think about college. Kyle decided on Georgetown and I was going to Duke.
I knew that we would always be friends, that the miles would never be a problem. He was going to be a doctor and I was going for business on a football scholarship. Kyle was valedictorian of our class. I teased him all the time about being a nerd. He had to prepare a speech for graduation. I was so glad it wasn't me having to get up there and speak.
Graduation day, I saw Kyle. He looked great. He was one of those guys that really found himself during high school. He filled out and actually looked good in glasses. He had more dates than I had and all the girls loved him. Boy, sometimes I was jealous!
Today was one of those days. I could see that he was nervous about his speech. So, I smacked him on the back and said, 'Hey, big guy, you'll be great!' He looked at me with one of those looks (the really grateful one) and smiled. 'Thanks,' he said.
As he started his speech, he cleared his throat, and began, 'Graduation is a time to thank those who helped you make it through those tough years. Your parents, your teachers, your siblings, maybe a coach... but mostly your friends... I am here to tell all of you that being a friend to someone is the best gift you can give them. I am going to tell you a story.' I just looked at my friend with disbelief as he told the story of the first day we met. He had planned to kill himself over the weekend. He talked of how he had cleaned out his locker so his Mom wouldn't have to do it later and was carrying his stuff home.
He looked hard at me and gave me a little smile. 'Thankfully, I was saved. My friend saved me from doing the unspeakable.' I heard the gasp go through the crowd as this handsome, popular boy told us all about his weakest moment.
I saw his Mom and Dad looking at me and smiling that same grateful smile. Not until that moment did I realize it's depth.
Never underestimate the power of your actions. With one small gesture you can change a person's life. For better or for worse. God puts us all in each others lives to impact one another in some way. Look for God in others.
You now have two choices, you can : 1) Put this on your profile or 2) Forget you read this and act like it didn't touch your heart. As you can see, I took choice number 1.
'Friends are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.'
Man: Where have you been all my life?
Woman: Hiding from you.
Man: Haven't I seen you someplace before?
Man: Is this seat empty?
Woman: Yes, and this one will be if you sit down.
Man: Your place or mine?
Woman: Both. You go to yours, and I'll go to mine.
Man: So what do you do for a living?
Man: Hey baby, what's your sign?
Man: How do you like your eggs in the morning?
Man: Your body is like a temple.
Man: I would go to the end of the world for you?
Man: If I could see you naked, I'd die happy.
Man: If I could rearrange the alphabet I'd put u and i together.
Man: Your eyes they're amazing.
I'm SKINNY, so I MUST be anorexic
I'm a NEGRO so I MUST carry a gun.
I SPEAK MY MIND, so I MUST be a bitch.
I'm a CHRISTAN, so I MUST think gay people should go to hell
I'm RELIGIOUS, so I MUST shove my beliefs down your throat.
I'm NATIVE AMERICAN, so I MUST dance around a fire screaming like a savage.
I WEAR BLACK, so I MUST be a goth or emo.
I DYE MY HAIR CRAZY COLORS, so I MUST be looking for attention.
I DRESS IN UNUSUAL WAYS so I MUST be looking for attention.
I WEAR WHAT I WANT, so I MUST be a poser.
Im a VIRGIN so I MUST be prude.
I'm a FEMALE GAMER, so I MUST be ugly.
I'm BLACK so I MUST love fried chicken and kool-aid.
I'm a GIRL who actually EATS LUNCH, so I MUST be fat.
I'm SINGLE so I MUST be ugly.
I'm CHRISTIAN so I MUST hate homosexuals.
I'm BLACK so I MUST believe JESUS WUZ A BROTHA
I'm NOT LIKE EVERYONE ELSE, so I MUST be a loser.
I'm YOUNG, so I MUST be naive.
I'm BLACK, so I MUST love watermelon
I have ARTISTIC TALENT, so I MUST think little of those who don't.
I don't like to be in a BIG GROUP, so I MUST be anti-social.
I have a DIFFERENT sense of HUMOR, so I MUST be crazy.
I'm DEFENSIVE, so I MUST be over controlling and a bitch.
I draw ANIME so I MUST be a freak.
I am a FANGIRL so I MUST be a crazy, obsessed stalker.
I WATCH PORN so I MUST be perverted.
I'm an ONLY CHILD so I MUST be spoiled.
I'm INTELLIGENT so I MUST be weak
I am AMERICAN so I MUST be obese, loud-mouthed and arrogant.
I’m a YOUNG WRITER, so I MUST be emo.
I’m not the most POPULAR person in school, so I MUST be a loser
I care about the ENVIRONMENT...I MUST be a tree hugging hippy
I have a FAN CHARACTER, so I MUST be an annoying Mary-sue.
I'm CONSERVATIVE, so I MUST be against Abortion
I like CARTOONS, so I MUST be IRRESPONSIBLE.
I like READING, so I MUST be a LONER.
I DISAGREE with my government, so I MUST be a TERRORIST.
I love YAOI, so I MUST be GAY.
I don’t want a BOYFRIEND so I MUST be Lesbian.
I cry easily, so I MUST be a wimp.
I DON’T LIKE to talk about my personal life so I MUST be having problem.
I'm a PERSON, so I MUST be LABELED.
I'm a TEENAGER, so I MUST have a STEREOTYPE.
I'm ME, and that's all that matters.
A teenage girl about 17 had gone to visit
She ended up staying longer than
As she walked along under the tall elm
When she reached the alley, which was a
However, halfway down the alley she
She became uneasy and began to pray,
Instantly a comforting feeling of quietness
When she reached the end of the alley,
The following day, she read in the
Feeling overwhelmed by this tragedy and
Thanking the Lord for her safety and to
She felt she could recognize the man, so
The police asked her if she would be
She agreed and immediately pointed out
When the man was told he had been
The officer thanked Diane for her bravery
She asked if they would ask the man one
Diane was curious as to why he had not
When the policeman asked him, he
Amazingly, whether you believe or not,
Repost this as Love vs. Sex if you truly
Even when you can't see Him, GOD is there! Did you know that 98 of teenagers will not stand up for God, and 93 of the people that read this won’t repost.
The white man said, "Colored people are not allowed here."
Post this on your profile if you hate racism.
Try Not To Cry
Mommy...Johnny brought a gun to school,
He told his friends that it was cool,
And when he pulled the trigger back,
It shot with a great, huge crack.
Mommy, I was a good girl, I did what I was told,
I went to school, I got straight A's, I even got the gold!
When I went to school that day,
I never said good-bye.
I'm sorry that I had to go, But Mommy, please don't cry.
When Johnny shot the gun, he hit me and another,
And all because Johnny, got the gun from his brother.
Mommy, please tell Daddy; That I love him very much,
And please tell Zack; my boyfriend; That it wasn't just a crush.
And tell my little sister; That she is the only one now, And tell my dear sweet grandmother; I'll be waiting for her now
And tell my wonderful friends; That they always were the best
Mommy, I'm not the first, I'm no better than the rest
Mommy, tell my teachers; I won't show up for class,
And never to forget this, And please don't let this pass
Mommy, why'd it have to be me? No one, though. deserves this.
But mommy, it's not fair, I left without a kiss.
Please tell the doctors, I know they did try.
I think I even saw one doctor, trying not to cry.
Mommy, I'm slowly dying, with a bullet in my chest,
But Mommy please remember, I'm in heaven with the rest
When I saw the bright light, I ran as fast as I could
Please listen to me if you would,
I wanted to go to college, I wanted to try things that were new
I guess I'm not going with Daddy, On that trip to the new zoo
I wanted to get married, I wanted to have a kid,
I wanted to be an actress, I really wanted to live.
But Mommy I must go now, The time is getting late,
Mommy, tell my Zack, I'm sorry I to cancel the date.
I love you Mommy, I always have, I know you know its true
And Mommy all I need to say is, "Mommy, I love you"
In Memory of The Columbine, Virginia Tech Students & Sandy Hook Victims Who Were Lost
Please if you would, Don't smash this on the ground.
If you pass this on,
Maybe people will cry,
Just keep this in your heart,
For the people who didn't get to say "Good-bye"
If you are weird, insane, crazy, odd, not-normal, a freak of nature, psychotic, random or anything similar, copy this into your profile.
92% of the teenage population would be dead if the Justin Bieber decided breathing wasn't cool. Put this on your signature if you would be one of the 8% laughing hysterically in the background!
If you have ever been called a bookworm and are proud of it, copy and paste this into your profile
Only crazy people can understand the brilliance of crazy things. If you are crazy and proud of it, copy and paste this into your profile!
If you are addicted to demigods and would like to become one, post this onto your profile.
If you've ever wanted to go into a book and slap/ scream at a character copy and paste this onto your profile
Teenage girls who are NOT in love with Edward Cullen and Jacob Black are fast becoming an endangered species. If you are part of this endangered species, copy and paste this in your profile. Quick, we need sponsors!!!!!
You say vampires, I say SAIYANS!
You say Rob Pattinson, I say AKIRA TORIYAMA!
You say Bella and Edward, I say VEGETA AND BULMA!
You say Team Edward, I say TEAM GETA!
You say Bella, I say BULMA!
You say Jacob, I say KAKAROT!
You say Forks, I say THE UNIVERSE!
BEAT THAT TWILIGHT FANS!
Dragon Ball Pact:
"This pact is meant to hold together the remaining fans of Dragon Ball/Z/GT. Whether you like the FUNimation dub or the Ocean dub, whether you like the manga or the anime, whether you say 'Saiyan' or 'Saiyajin', we must stand strong and united, for we are the last of our dying race. And all those who are true fans, post this up on your page, forever proclaiming your Dragon Ball heritage. Be proud, for you are - a true Saiyan!"
Meaning of Each Letter in Your Name
“This is for girls who have the tendency to stay up at night listening to music that reminds them of their current situation. Who hide their fears, hurt, pain and tears under the smiles, laughs and giggles on a daily basis. The girls who wear their heart on their sleeve. The girls who pray that things will work out just once and they'll be satisfied. The girls who scram and cry to their pillows because everyone else fails to listen. The girls who have so many secrets but wont tell a soul. The girls who have mistakes and regrets as a daily moral. The girls that never win. The girls that stay up all night thinking about that one boy and hoping that he'll notice her one day. The girls who take life as it comes, to the girls who are hoping that it'll get better somewhere down the road. For the girls who love with all their heart although it always gets broken. To girls who think it's over. To real girls, to all girls: You're beautiful.”
Never take life seriously. No one gets out alive anyway.
If you can't beat them, join them.
Don't get mad...Get even.
If you knew what you were doing you'd probably be bored.
If you don't care where you are, then you ain't lost.
Not only do I fall down stairs, I trip up them as well - now that takes talent.
I used to be normal until I met those losers I call my friends.
I'm the kind of girl that walks into a chair and apologizes.
Lead me not into temptation. I can find it myself.
She's my best friend. You break her heart I break your face.
I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I'm not.
I have lots of ideas. Trouble is most of them suck.
ONE MILLION STARTS WITH ONE
THE GREATEST THING I WANT IN LIFE IS TO MAKE A REAL DIFFERENCE
WE FEAR REJECTION, WANT ATTENTION, CRAVE AFFECTION, AND DREAM OF PERFECTION.
What is the meaning of life?
For some people, it's getting good grades, or making the Olympic team, or becoming rich and famous.
For me, it's:
- Crying about an amazing movie two hours after it ends (always works for a book too)
- Spending time with your family before they're gone
- Always having a best friend's shoulder to lean on
And the shallow things:
- Posing for your mirror in a cute dress and pretending you're a supermodel
- Wondering if you're too broke to buy ice cream from the truck
- Giving into your sweet tooth
But most of all, I make sure I
- Laugh all day, every day, until I die
I am the girl...
that doesn't go to school dances, and when I do go, I sit in a corner and read a book.
that people look through when I say something.
that spends most of her free time reading, writing, or doing other activities that most teenagers wouldn't call normal.
that people call weird, and a freak either behind my back or to my face.
that doesn't spend all her time on MySpace, or talking to a girlfriend on a cellphone or regular phone.
that hasn't been asked out in a year.
that has stopped to smell the flowers and jump and splash in the rain.
But I am also the girl who knows and is proud to be who she is, doesn't care if people call her weird (it's a compliment), who loves reading and writing and doing the things that no one seems to have the time to do any more, who loves and is obsessed with Writing and Books, who can express herself better with words, and knows the importance of the little things.
Copy and Paste this onto your account, and add your name to the list, if you are anything like me, so the girls who are different and unique can know in their weakest times that they are unique, but not alone.
PrettyFanGirl, Truth Be Told 13, DEFiiANCE, torchwoodfanx3, PyroFairyGirl, .insane.lil.piratess, xActDanceWritex, Aviva636, Flockgirl, Sammie.reader, TheJazzyDolphin, miyame-chan, Luv2Live Live2Luv, love diva100
When Obama tells his children to clean their rooms, he ends with, "I'm Barack Obama and I approve this message!"
I used to care, but I take a pill for that now.
Evening news is where they say, "Good Evening" then proceed to tell you why it's not.
The dinosaur's extinction wasn't an accident. Barney came and they all committed suicide.
Excuse me. Have you seen my sanity? I think I've lost it...
Parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us how to walk and talk, then the rest of our lives telling us to sit down and shut up.
"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain." Vivian Greene
"Life is a time machine: some things take you back, those are called memories. Some things take you forward, those are called dreams." ?
"Never trust a pretty girl with an ugly secret." Pretty Little Liars
"True friends are better than a pretty face and a fan club."
"Calling somebody else fat won't make you any skinnier. Calling somebody else stupid won't make you any smarter." Cady, Mean Girls
"Too many people spend money they don't have on things they don't need just to impress people." Will Rogers
"There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you." Maya Angelou
"I'm a total bitch at my worst and sweeter than honey at my best. But if you can't tolerate me at my worst, you don't deserve me at my best." ?
"Life isn't about finding yourself; it's about creating yourself." Selena Gomez
"It's the magic of risking everything for a dream nobody sees but you." Selena Gomez
"We have enough gun control. What we need is idiot control." ?
"Sometimes the smallest things in life are the hardest. But they can also be the best." ?
"Project confidence. No one actually has it, but if you act like you do, people will believe." Massie, It Girl (written by weaving endless dreams)
All emotional pain lasts a maximum of 12 minutes. Anything longer than that is self-inflicted.
A Crush can last only a maximum of 4 months. After that, it's love.
Road sign: "Caution: water on road during rain." (No shit, Sherlock.)
I'm not afraid of death. What's it gonna do, kill me?
93 percent of American teens would have a severe emotional breakdown if someone called them a freak. If you're a part of the 7 percent who would ask the person, "What was your first clue?", copy this into your profile, and add your name to the list: Sunlit Goddess of the C.O.C.A., Moonlit Goddess of the C.O.C.A., Evil Genius of the COCA, Invader Miley Phantom, dAnnYsGiRl777, BloodySalvation, Lady Lost-A-Lot, Battleground Heart, Kaity the Chameleon, xX-Arianna-hime-Xx,Lillith Black,MewCuxie12,chocolate covered charas, 14AmyChan, AngelicAlchemist93, Manga-neko-96, Musa1992 ValleyOfDeath, readingnerd18, Luv2Live Live2Luv love diva100
FRIENDS vs BEST FRIENDS
FRIENDS: Will comfort you when he rejects you.
BEST FRIENDS: Will go up and ask him, "It's because you're gay, isn't it?"
FRIENDS: Will be there for you when he breaks up with you.
BEST FRIENDS: Will call him up and whisper, "Seven days..."
FRIENDS: Helps you up when you fall.
BEST FRIENDS: Keeps on walking saying, "Walk much, dumbass?"
FRIENDS: Helps you find your prince.
BEST FRIENDS: Kidnaps him and brings him to you.
FRIENDS: Will ask you if you're okay when you're crying.
BEST FRIENDS: Will laugh at you and say, "Ha Ha, Loser!"
FRIENDS: Will offer you a soda.
BEST FRIENDS: Will dump theirs on you.
FRIENDS: Will sit at the side of the pool with you at that time of the month.
BEST FRIENDS: Will throw you a tampon and push you in.
FRIENDS: Gives you their umbrella in the rain.
BEST FRIENDS: Takes yours and says, "Run bitch run!"
FRIENDS: Will help you move.
BEST FRIENDS: Will help you move the bodies.
FRIENDS: Will bail you out of jail.
BEST FRIENDS: Would be in the room next to you saying, "That was awesome! Let's do it again!"
FRIENDS: Never ask for anything to eat or drink.
BEST FRIENDS: Helps themselves and are the reason why you have no food.
FRIENDS: Call your parents by Mr. and Mrs. and Grandpa, by Grandpa.
BEST FRIENDS: Call your parents DAD and MOM and Grandpa, GRAMPS!
FRIENDS: Would bail you out of jail.
BEST FRIENDS: Would be sitting next to you sayin "DAMN! We messed up!"
FRIENDS: Have never seen you cry.
BEST FRIENDS: Wont tell everyone else you cried...just laugh about it with you in private when you're not down anymore.
FRIENDS: Asks you to write down your number.
BEST FRIENDS: Has you on speed dial.
FRIENDS: Borrows your stuff for a few days then gives it back.
BEST FRIENDS: Loses your stuff and tells you, "My bad...here's a tissue."
FRIENDS: Only know a few things about you.
BEST FRIENDS: Could write a very embarrassing biography on your life story...
FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing.
BEST FRIENDS: Will kick the whole crowds' ass that left you.
FRIENDS: Would knock on your front door.
BEST FRIENDS: Walk right in and say "HELLO? ANYBODY HOME HERE?."
FRIENDS: You have to tell them not to tell anyone.
BEST FRIENDS: Already know not to tell.
FRIENDS: Are only through high school/college. (aka: drinking buddies)
BEST FRIENDS: Are for life.
FRIENDS: Will be there to take your drink away from you when they think you've had enough.
BEST FRIENDS: Will look at you stumbling all over the place & say "Girl drink the rest of that! You know we don't waste around here!"
FRIENDS: Help you study.
BEST FRIENDS: Let you cheat
1. Only in America...can a pizza get to your house faster than an ambulance.
2. Only in America...are there handicap parking places in front of a skating rink.
3. Only in America...do drugstores make the sick walk all the way to the back of the store to get their prescriptions while healthy people can buy cigarettes at the front.
4. Only in America...do people order double cheeseburgers, large fries, and a diet coke.
5. Only in America...do banks leave both doors open and then chain the pens to the counters.
6. Only in America...do we leave cars worth thousands of dollars in the driveway and put our useless junk in the garage.
7. Only in America...do we use answering machines to screen calls and then have call waiting so we won't miss a call from someone we didn't want to talk to in the first place.
8. Only in America...do we buy hot dogs in packages of ten and buns in packages of eight.
9. Only in America...do we use the word 'politics' to describe the process so well: 'Poli' in Latin meaning 'many' and 'tics' meaning 'bloodsucking creatures'
10. Only in America...do they have drive-up ATM's with Braille lettering.
Girl: Do I ever cross your mind?
Girl: Do you like me?
Girl: Do you want me?
Girl: Would you cry if I left?
Girl: Would you live for me?
Girl: Would you do anything for me?
Girl: Do you choose me or your life?
Boy: My life.
The girl runs away in shock and pain and the boy runs after her and says:
The reason you never cross my mind is because you're always on my mind.
The reason why I don't like you is because I love you.
The reason I don't want you is because I need you.
The reason I wouldn't cry if you left is because I would die if you left.
The reason I wouldn't live for you is because I would die for you.
The reason why I'm not willing to do anything for you is because I would do everything for you.
The reason I chose my life is because you ARE my life.
That boy you punched in the hall today?
That girl you called a slut today?
The boy you called lame?
That girl you pushed down the stairs the other day?
That girl you called fat?
The old man you made fun of cause of his ugly scars?
The boy you made fun of for crying?
You think you know them. Guess what? You don't! Re-post if you are against bullying. I bet 99% of you won't, but re-post this if you are the 1% with a heart.
JB (98% of the world would have a breakdown if Justin Bieber was on the top of the Eiffel Tower saying he's gonna jump. Post this if you're one of the 2% sitting in front, eating popcorn while yelling, "Do a flip!")
Being pretty is having nice hair, cute clothes, and great makeup. Anyone can be pretty if they work hard enough.
Beauty comes from the heart.
Massie Block: If you ask anyone to describe Massie Block in a word, there would be many different ones that come to mind. Smart, deceptive, beautiful, confident. But there's only one that encompasses everything. Fearless.
Claire Lyons: A girl whose laugher lights up the world.
Cam Fisher: Claire Lyons in a boy costume.
Alicia Rivera: Second-in-command and a bitch because of it.
I BELIEVE IN SECOND CHANCES
I ALSO BELIEVE THAT EVERYBODY DESERVES ONE.
1) Have you ever been asked out?
Yes. It was ackward. I said no.
2) Where did you get your default picture?
Where all great pictures come from. Google.
3) What's your middle name?
Lanee like Ranee
4) Your current relationship status?
Single and sick of every person who stops to make out in front of me.
5) Does your crush like you back?
I dont know. I dont talk to him.
6) What is your current mood?
Calm and tired.
7) What color of underwear are you wearing?
Do I look like I care. As long as its clean I'm good.
8) What color shirt are you wearing?
9) Missing something?
My notebook with all my story ideas
10) If you could go back in time and change something, what would you change?
When I was 10 I would have forced myself to start writing then.
11) If you must be an animal for one day, what would you be?
A cat because nobody messes with them
12) Ever had a near death experiance?
When I was little I went to camp and we were on a field trip to the swimming pool. I didnt know how to swim so I had a life jacket. Then so idoit came and started pulling on me so he could get away from some guy who was chasing him. I went under then woke up to see the life guard over me asking if I was okay. I slapped the guy who pulled me.
13) Something you do a lot?
14) The song stuck in your head?
15) Who did you copy and paste this from?
16) Name someone with the same birthday as YOU?
17) When was the last time you cried?
When I got emotional from my period.
18) Have you ever sung in front of a large audience?
When I was in my school choir.
19) If you could have one super power what would it be?
20) What's the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
Eyes then hair then smile. If you dont have all three I cant like you.
21) What do you usually order from Starbucks?
Caramel latte with extra caramel and whipcream.
22) What's your biggest secret?
It wouldn't be a secret if I told you.
23) Favorite color?
Some days its blue other days its purple. Today its purple.
24) Do you still watch kiddie shows?
Yes. Nice to revisit your childhood. Plus some shows today really suck.
25) What are you?
I am 80 % sure I am human. The other 20% I dont know I'm a pretty weird teenager.
26) Do you speak any other language?
27) What's your favorite smell?
Baby powder. It just always smells so clean.
Describe your life in one word what would it be?
29) Have you ever kissed in the rain?
Does my dreams count.
30) What are you thinking about right now
The dream I had about kissing Chris Hempsworth in the rain.
31) What should you be doing?
Going to eat dinner.
32) Who was the last person that made you upset/angry?
My mom. She does that on a daily basis though so she doesnt count. My friend Darian is pissing me off by being way to clingy to her boyfriend Jack. He isnt even cute.
33) Do you like working in the yard?
Not unless I have friends to share the work with. That makes it fun.
34) If you could have any last name in the world, what would you want?
Armstrong. Its my dad's last name and its awesome.
35) Do you act differently around the person you like?
Yeah I dont talk half as loud.
36) What is your natural hair color?
Pitch black. Which is pretty awesome cuz not many girls have that hair color naturally.
37) Who was the last person to make you cry?
Umm I really dont know.
THIS IS BUNNY. MEET BUNNY. COPY AND PASTE BUNNY TO YOUR PROFILE TO HELP HIM GAIN WORLD DOMINATION.
"I write songs so that the person I didn't say the words to can hear them." Taylor Swift
Red Forman: What have I said about comparing your sister to the devil?
Write down twelve Hunger Games characters and answer the questions below.
1.) Gale Hawthorne
3.) Primrose Everdeen
4.) Peeta Mellark
6.) Katniss Everdeen
7.) Caesar Flickerman
8.) President Snow
9.) Finnick Odair
10.) Haymitch Abernathy
1) Have you ever read a Six/Eleven fanfic before? Katniss Everdeen/Cato. Yes.
2) Do you think Four is hot? How hot? Peeta Mellark. 7ish.
3) What would happen if Twelve got Eight pregnant? What would happen if Rue got President Snow pregnant? Okay, that's not possible, but if it was the other way around, it would be because he raped Rue. Rue would have to take the baby back to District 11 and no one would ever speak of the incident again.
4) Do you recall any fics about Nine? Finnick Odair. Yes.
5) Would Two and Six make a good couple? Clove and Katniss Everdeen. Hahaha no.
6) Five/Nine or Five/Ten? Madge/Finnick Odair or Madge/Haymitch Abernathy. If I must choose, the first one.
7) How would Seven react if he/she walked in on Two and Twelve having sex? How would Caesar Flickerman react if he walked in on Clove and Rue having sex? He would announce it on live TV, then check in on them every other second during the Hunger Games to see if they showed signs of love toward each other.
8) Make up a summary of a Three/Ten Fanfic. Primrose Everdeen/Haymitch Abernathy. Um, Primrose would be older, for one thing, and she'd decide that being with an older man isn't so bad because Haymitch really is nice and caring.
9) Is there any such thing as a One/Eight fluff? Gale Hawthorne/President Snow fluff. Okay, that might be out there, but I doubt it's fluff.
10) Suggest a title for a Seven/Twelve Hurt/Comfort fic. Caesar Flickerman/Rue. Exploring a Girl.
11) IM SKIPPING THIS ITS NASTY.
12) Does anyone on your friends list read Three het? Primrose Everdeen. I know people who do but they aren't on my friends list.
13) Does anyone on your friends list write or draw Eleven? Cato. Yes.
14) Would anyone on your friends list write Two/Four/Five? Clove/Peeta Mellark/Madge. Don't think so. Maybe without Madge.
15) What might Ten scream at a moment of great passion? Haymitch Abernathy. Get me a drink!
16) If you wrote a song-fic about Eight, what song would you choose? President Snow. Rule the World by Beyonce, but just the title.
17) If you wrote a One/Six/Twelve fic, what would the warning be? Gale Hawthorne/Katniss Everdeen/Rue. I DON'T KNOW WHY THIS INVOLVES RUE, SO IF YOU VALUE YOUNG GIRLS AND/OR GALE AND KATNISS' RELATIONSHIP, THIS IS MOST CERTAINLY NOT FOR YOU.
18) What might be a good pick-up line for Ten to use on Two? Haymitch Abernathy and Clove. I should want to kill you right now, but I don't.
19) How might Eleven describe a relationship between Two and Eight? How might Cato describe a relationship between Clove and President Snow? "I thought she would be mine. Why does he always take everything I want?!"
20) How emo is Seven? Caesar Flickerman. He's not, but that would be funny.
21) What would One and Four say if they were fighting over Two? What might Gale Hawthorne and Peeta Mellark say if they were fighting over Clove? Haha, so close to the real thing. Um...
PM: I love her! I met her in the Games and I didn't kill her. Doesn't that tell you something?
GH: I didn't kill her either.
PM: You weren't even in the Games!
GH: Is there a point here, loverboy?
PM: Whatever, asshole. But she's mine.
22) What would Six look like if he/she was cross-dressing? Katniss Everdeen. Baggy jean shorts with Nike high-tops and no shirt.
23) What would a One/Two baby look like? Gale Hawthorne and Clove. Dark hair and eyes that can see right through you and pale skin. It would be strong, with visible muscles, and always be suspicious and have a look of hate in his/her eyes.
24) What is Five's ultimate weakness? Madge. She's too nice.
25) Would Two and Four be better as siblings or lovers? Clove and Peeta Mellark. Lovers. They could get together when Peeta joins the Career pack and they could all betray Katniss Everdeen together.
Write down twelve Clique characters and answer the questions below.
1.) Massie Block
2.) Todd Lyons
3.) Len Rivera
4.) Principal Burns
5.) Kristen Gregory
6.) Derrick Harrington
7.) Kemp Hurley
8.) Alicia Rivera
9.) Dempsey Solomon
10.) Claire Lyons
11.) Josh Hotz
12.) Dylan Marvil
1) Have you ever read a Six/Eleven fanfic before? Derrick Harrington/Josh Hotz. No, but I bet they're there.
2) Do you think Four is hot? How hot? Principal Burns. Nawt at all.
3) What would happen if Twelve got Eight pregnant? What would happen if Dylan Marvil got Alicia Rivera pregnant? I have no clue.
4) Do you recall any fics about Nine? Dempsey Solomon. Uh-huh.
5) Would Two and Six make a good couple? Todd Lyons and Derrick Harrington. Maybe.
6) Five/Nine or Five/Ten? Kristen Gregory/Dempsey Solomon or Kristen Gregory/Claire Lyons. Oh, definitely the first one. I love them together.
7) How would Seven react if he/she walked in on Two and Twelve having sex? How would Kemp Hurley react if he walked in on Todd Lyons and Dylan Marvil having sex? He would back away slowly, and when he saw them again, he would make jokes and ask repeatedly if they'd told Claire yet.
8) Make up a summary of a Three/Ten Fanfic. Len Rivera/Claire Lyons. Len Rivera will go farther than anyone has ever seen.
9) Is there any such thing as a One/Eight fluff? Massie Block/Alicia Rivera fluff. Yes, as friends, but not any other way.
10) Suggest a title for a Seven/Twelve Hurt/Comfort fic. Kemp Hurley/Dylan Marvil. More Than What Meets The Eye.
11) IM SKIPPING THIS ITS NASTY.
12) Does anyone on your friends list read Three het? Len Rivera. No.
13) Does anyone on your friends list write or draw Eleven? Josh Hotz. Draw? Probably, actually.
14) Would anyone on your friends list write Two/Four/Five? Todd Lyons/Principal Burns/Kristen Gregory. No way.
15) What might Ten scream at a moment of great passion? Claire Lyons. She'd keep quiet because she wouldn't want to embarass herself.
16) If you wrote a song-fic about Eight, what song would you choose? Alicia Rivera. Everything I'm Nawt by the Veronicas. It would be about Massie Block. I actually think I might write that.
17) If you wrote a One/Six/Twelve fic, what would the warning be? Massie Block/Derrick Harrington/Dylan Marvil. Although I'm nawt the kind of person who would read this, it wouldn't be too bad for someone who was interested. So I don't think there would be a warning.
18) What might be a good pick-up line for Ten to use on Two? Claire Lyons and Todd Lyons. Um... it's nawt like I haven't seen you naked before.
19) How might Eleven describe a relationship between Two and Eight? How might Josh Hotz describe a relationship between Todd Lyons and Alicia Rivera? "She should have been mine." Maybe a couple of tears.
20) How emo is Seven? Kemp Hurley. Ish, actually.
21) What would One and Four say if they were fighting over Two? What would Massie Block and Principal Burns say if they were fighting over Todd Lyons?
I have nothing.
22) What would Six look like if he/she was cross-dressing? Derrick Harrington. Hmm, bright red minidress and high lace-up Louboutins. He'd have a bow in his hair and a huge black Jimmy Choo purse.
23) What would a One/Two baby look like? Massie Block and Todd Lyons. Um, dark blonde hair with pale brown eyes and light skin.
24) What is Five's ultimate weakness? Kristen Gregory. She's literally afraid to have fun.
25) Would Two and Four be better as siblings or lovers? Todd Lyons and Principal Burns. Um, how 'bout neither. Maybe mother-and-son, or grandmother-and-grandson if I must choose something.
Absolutely Ah-dorable Love Sayings:
Sometimes you just make me want to throw you into ongoing traffic but then I realize I'd probably kill myself trying to save you.
Don't tell me you love unless you mean it because I may do something stupid like believe you.
If someone made me choose between breathing and loving you, I'd use my last breath to say, "I love you."
Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity
1. At Lunch Time, Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down.
2. Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don't Disguise Your Voice.
3. Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, ask If They Want Fries with that.
4. When caught sleeping at school/work/wherever you are not supposed to be sleeping, and you are woken up, shout, "AMEN!"
5.Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks. Once Everyone has Gotten Over Their Caffeine Addictions, Switch to Espresso.
6.In the Memo Field Of All Your Checks, Write "For Marijuana"
7.Finish All Your sentences with 'In Accordance With The Prophecy'.
9. Skip down the hall Rather Than Walk and see how many looks you get.
10. Order a Diet Water whenever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
11.Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is 'To Go'.
12. Sing Along At The Opera.
14. Put Mosquito Netting Around Your Work Area and Play tropical Sounds All Day.
15. Five Days In Advance, Tell Your Friends You Can't Attend Their Party Because You have a headache.
17. When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream 'I Won! I Won!'
18. When Leaving the Zoo, Start Running towards the Parking lot, Yelling 'Run For Your Lives! They're Loose!'
19. Tell Your Children Over Dinner,'Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go.'
I was walking around in a store when I saw a cashier hand this little boy some money back. The boy couldn't have been more than 5 or 6 years old. The cashier said,"I'm sorry but you don't have enough money to buy this doll." Then the little boy turned to the old woman next to him: "Granny, are you sure I don't have enough money?" The old lady replied, "You know that you don't have enough money to bye this doll, my dear." Then she asked him to stay there for just 5 minutes while she went to take a look around. She left quickly. The little boy was still holding the doll in his hand.
Finally, I walked toward him and I asked him who he wished to give the doll to. "It's the doll that my sister loved most and wanted so much for Christmas. She was sure that Santa Claus would bring it to her." I replied to him that maybe Santa Claus would bring it to her after all, and not to worry. But he replied to me sadly, "No, Santa Claus can't bring it to where she is now. I have to give the doll to my Mommy so that she can give it to my sister when she goes there."
His eyes where so sad while saying this. "My sister has gone to be with God. Daddy says that mommy is going to see God very soon too, so I thought that she could take the doll with her to give it to my sister." My heart nearly stopped. The little boy looked up at me and said, "I told Daddy to tell Mommy to not go yet. I need her to wait until I come back from the mall." Then he showed me a very nice photo of him where he was laughing. He then told me, "I want Mommy to take my picture with her so she won't forget me. I love my Mommy and I wish she doesn't have to leave me, but my Daddy says that she has to go be with my sister."
Then he looked again at the doll with sad eyes, very quietly. I quickly reached for my wallet and said to the boy, " Suppose we check again, in case you do have enough for the doll?" "OK," he said. " I hope I do have enough." I added some of my money without him seeing and we started to count it. There was enough for the doll and even some spare money. The little boy said, "Thank you God for giving me enough money!" Then he looked at me and added, "I asked last night before I went to sleep for God to make sure I have enough money to buy this doll so that Mommy could give it to my sister. He heard me! I also wanted to have enough money to buy a white rose for my Mommy, but I didn't want to ask God for too much. But he gave me enough to buy the doll and a white rose."
A few minutes later, the old lady returned and I left with my basket. I finished my shopping in a totally different state from when I started. I couldn't get the little boy out of my mind. Then I remembered a local newspaper article two days ago, which mentioned a drunk man in a truck, who hit a car occupied by a young woman and a little girl. The little girl died right away, and the mother was left in a critical state. The family had to decide whether to pull the plug on the life-sustaining machine, because the young woman would not be able to recover from the coma. Was this the family of the little boy?
Two days after this encounter with the little boy, I read in the newspaper that the young woman had passed away. I couldn't stop myself as I bought a bunch of white roses and I went to the funeral home where the body of the young woman was exposed for people to see and make last wishes before her burial. She was there in her coffin, holding a beautiful white rose in her hand with the photo of the little boy and the doll placed on her chest. I left the place teary-eyed, feeling that my life had been changed forever... The love that the little boy had for his sister and his mother is still hard to imagine. And in a fraction of a second, a drunk driver had taken all of this away from him.
Do it one by one, don't look ahead! It was true for me! ...kinda.
1. Write the name of a person of the opposite sex.
2.Which is your favorite color out of red, black, blue, green, or yellow?
3. Your first initial?
4. Your month of birth?
5. Which color do you like more, black or white?
6. Name of a person of the same sex as yours.
7. Your favorite number?
8. Do you like California or Florida more?
9. Do you like the lake or the ocean more?
10. Write down a wish (a realistic one).
Are you done?
If so scroll down
(don't cheat- -)
1. You are completly in love with this person
2. If you choose
Red: You are alert and your life is full of love.
Black: You are conservitive and agressive.
Green: Your soul is relaxed and you are laid back.
Blue: You are spontaneous and and love kisses and affection from the ones you love.
Yellow: You are a very happy person and give good advice to those who are down.
3. If your initial is:
A-K: You have a lot of love and friendships in your life.
L-R: You try to enjoy life to the maximum and your love life is is soon to blossom.
S-Z: You like to help others and your future love life looks very good.
4. If you were born in:
Jan.-Mar.: The year will go very well for you and you will discover that you fall in love with someone totally unexpected.
Apr.-June: You will have a strong love relashonship that will not last long but the memories will last forever.
July-Sept.: You will have a great year and will experiance a major life changing experiance for the good.
Oct.-Dec.: Your love life will not be too great, but eventually you will find your soulmate.
5. If you choose...
Black: Your life will take on in a different direction, it will seem hard at the time but will be the best thing for you, and you will be glad for the change.
White: You will have a friend who completely confides with you and would do anything for you, but may not realize it.
6. This person is your best friend.
7. This is how many close friends you will have in a lifetime.
8. If you choose
California: You like adventure.
Florida: You are a laidback person.
9. If you choose...
Lake: You are loyal to your friends and your love. And you are very reserved.
Ocean: You are spontaneous and like to please people.
6 Reasons Not to Mess with Small Children
A little girl was talking to her teacher about whales.
A Kindergarten teacher was observing her classroom of children while they were drawing. She would occasionally walk around to see each child's work.
A Sunday school teacher was discussing the Ten Commandments with her five and six year olds.
One day a little girl was sitting and watching her mother do the dishes at the kitchen sink. She suddenly noticed that her mother had several strands of white hair sticking out in contrast on her brunette head.
The children had all been photographed, and the teacher was trying to persuade them each to buy a copy of the group picture.
The children were lined up in the cafeteria of a Catholic elementary school for lunch. At the head of the table was a large pile of apples. The nun made a note, and posted on the apple tray:
A Girl's Dictionary
"Nothing, just forget it." Translation: You better figure out what's wrong.
"Do you really have to leave?" Translation: Please don't go, I love talking to you.
"I'm fine, okay?" Translation: Hold me tight, I need a shoulder to cry on.
"I'm cold." Translation: Get a blanket and cuddle with me.
"Leave me alone." Translation: Please don't go.
"I love you." Translation: Tell me you love me more.
Annoying things to do on an elevator: read this!:) very funny!!
1) CRACK open your briefcase or handbag, peer inside and ask, "Got enough air in there?"
2) STAND silent and motionless in the corner facing the wall without getting off.
3) WHEN arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act as if you're embarrassed when they open themselves.
4) GREET everyone with a warm handshake and ask him or her to call you Admiral.
5) MEOW occasionally.
6) STARE at another passenger for a while. Then announce in horror: "You're one of THEM!" and back away slowly
7) SAY DING at each floor.
8) SAY "I wonder what all these do?" And push all the red buttons.
9) MAKE explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
10) STARE, grinning at another passenger for a while, then announce: "I have new socks on."
11) WHEN the elevator is silent, look around and ask: "Is that your beeper?"
12) TRY to make personal calls on the emergency phone.
13) DRAW a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers: "This is my personal space."
14) WHEN there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder, then pretend it wasn't you.
15) PUSH the buttons and pretend they give you a shock. Smile, and go back for more.
16) ASK if you can push the button for other people but push the wrong ones.
17) HOLD the doors open and say you're waiting for your friend. After a while, let the doors close and say "Hi Greg, how's your day been?"
18) DROP a pen and wait until someone reaches to help pick it up, then scream: "That's mine!"
19) BRING a camera and take pictures of everyone in the lift.
20) PRETEND you're a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the passengers.
21) SWAT at flies that don't exist.
22) CALL out "Group hug" then enforce it.
23)WHEN the elevator door opens run outside and down the hall yelling, "OH NO I'M GONNA MISS THE ELEVATOR!"
If you haven't died yet, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you wish that a fictional character was real, copy and paste this into your profile.
95% of teens would die if Miley Cyrus was on the edge of a cliff. Copy and paste this if you are either one of the 4% that would bring popcorn or the 1% that would push her off.
If someone has ever called you weird, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you don't understand GLEE, copy and paste this onto your profile..
If you think that some dolls have nicer outfits than humans, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you've ever wondered why puke isn't actually green, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you ship unconventional pairings, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you think kid shows are getting dirtier and dirtier (haha!), copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you fall in love with male characters from movies and books, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you find Spongebob funny SOMETIMES, but most of the time he is SO annoying you want to throw the TV out the window, copy and paste this on your profile.
If you've ever talked to yourself, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you have ever just wanted to SLAP someone, copy this to your profile.
If you've walked under something that was about two feet above your head and ducked anyway copy and paste this to your profile.
If you like smiley faces, then copy this into your profile XD
If you think that those kids in the Lucky Charms commercial just need to get their own cereal instead of chasing a little leprachaun all over the place for it then copy and paste this into your profile.
If you love reading, copy this into your profile.
IF YOU'VE EVER TYPED A WHOLE SENTENCE AND THEN LOOKED UP AND REALIZED THE CAPS LOCK WAS ON AT THE WRONG TIME, PUT THIS ON YOUR PROFILE.
If you have ever tripped over air, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you spend multiple hours each day reading or writing or a combo of both... copy and paste this into your profile
If you've ever asked a really stupid, obvious question question, copy and paste this into your profile
If you haven't died yet, copy and paste this into your profile
If you're bored and like to write stuff, copy and paste this into your profile
You laugh because I'm different. I laugh because you are all the same.
I'm the kind of person who walks into a door then apologizes.
Don't look at me in that tone!
All the different lines Minerva McGonagall has made students write:
"If death eaters are attacking Hogsmeade I will not point at the sky and shout TO THE BAT MOBILE!"
"I will not tell everyone that I overheard my sister saying, 'So I was like, 'Avada Kadavra!' and he was like, 'Dead.' "
"I will not ask Harry if his scar senses are tingling."
"I will not call Draco Malfoy the amazing...bouncing...Ferret."
"Remus Lupin does NOT want a flea collar!"
"I am not authorized to negotiate a peace treaty with Voldemort."
"I will not make any jokes about Lupin and his time of the month."
"I will not say 'dude, get a life' to the Dark Lord."
"I will not ask Professor Snape why he stole Batman's cape."
"I will not scare the Arithmancy students with my calculus book."
"I will not spread rumors saying, 'When Voldemort goes to bed he checks his closet for Mrs. Weasley.' "
"I will not tell Penelope Clearwater that Percy wouldn't recognize a joke if it dances naked in front of him wearing Dobby's tea cozy."
"I will not sing "We're off to see the wizard!" when sent to the headmasters office."
"I will not send You-Know-Who a letter saying, 'I have eight horcruxes, take that Voldy!' "
"Professor Flitwick's name is not Yoda."
"I will not bring a magic eight ball to Divination class"
"If a classmate falls asleep, I will not take advantage of the situation and draw a Dark Mark on their arm."
"I am not allowed to make lightsaber sounds with my wand."
"I am not allowed to introduce Peeves to paintballing."
"I will not follow potions instructions in reverse order just to see what happens."
"I will not give Hagrid Pokemon cards and convince him that they are real animals."
"I will not dress up as Voldemort for Halloween"
"I will not teach the house-elves to impersonate Paris Hilton."
The way you talk to me
The way you cut your hair
I hate the way you drive my car
I hate the way you stare
I hate your big dumb combat boots
And the way you read my mind
All this hate just makes me sick
It even makes me rhyme
I hate the way you're always right
I hate the way you lie
I hate the way you make me laugh
But it's worse when you make me cry
I hate it that you're not around
That you didn't even call
But mostly, I hate the way...
THAT YOU MAKE ME FALL
Head over heels
IMPORTANT THINGS MY MOTHER TAUGHT ME!
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE. "If you're going to kill each other, do it outside. I just finished cleaning."
2. My mother taught me RELIGION. "You better pray that will come out of the carpet."
3. My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL. "If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!"
4. My mother taught me LOGIC. "Because I said so, that's why."
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC. "If you fall out of that swing and break your neck, you're not going to the store with me."
6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT. "Make sure you wear clean underwear, in case you're in an accident."
7. My mother taught me IRONY. "Keep crying and I'll give you something to cry about."
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS. "Shut your mouth and eat your supper."
9. My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM. "Will you look at that dirt on the back of your neck?"
10. My mother taught me about STAMINA. "You'll sit there until all that spinach is gone."
11. My mother taught me about WEATHER. "This room of yours looks as if a tornado went through it."
12. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY. "I have told you a million times not to exaggerate!"
13. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE. "I brought you into this world, and I can take you out."
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION. "Stop acting like your father!"
15. My mother taught me about ENVY. "There are millions of less fortunate children in this world who don't have wonderful parents like you do."
16. My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION. "Just wait until we get home."
17. My mother taught me about RECEIVING. "You are going to get it when you get home!"
18. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE. "If you don't stop crossing your eyes, they are going to freeze that way."
19. My mother taught me ESP. "Put your sweater on; don't you think I know when you are cold?"
20. My mother taught me HUMOR. "When that lawn mower cuts off your toes, don't come running to me."
21. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT. "If you don't eat your vegetables, you'll never grow up."
22. My mother taught me GENETICS. "You're just like your father."
23. My mother taught me about my ROOTS. "Shut that door behind you. Do you think you were born in a barn?"
24. My mother taught me WISDOM. "When you get to be my age, you'll understand.
25. And last but not least, my mother taught me JUSTICE. "One day you'll have kids, and I hope they turn out just like you!" (Insert fake smile.)
You Know You’re a Book Addict If:
You can randomly open to a page and know exactly what's going on.
Read the book until 4 A.M., then get back up at 7 to continue reading.
You write fanfictions about the book.
You try to get all of your friends (and everyone else) to read your favorite books.
Everything reminds you of the book.
You try to do things that the characters do, even though you know you can't.
You've gotten incredibly bored in class, and debated on doing something your favorite character can do to escape the class.
You have pictures of your favorite characters on your iPod.
You've got a book memorized.
You've read a book more than five times.
You've read a book with 400 pages in less than two days.
You've plotted to murder a character and steal her boyfriend.
You hate it when someone calls your favorite character fictional.
Your idol is a character from a book.
I am a book addict and proud of it! If you are, then copy and paste this on your profile page.
( ) You would do anything to protect your family. ( It's not that I wouldn't do something. It's the anything I have a problem with.)
(x) You have good aim. (Well I did do 3 seasons of softball. So I certainly hope I do.)
( ) You hate cats. (Sadly I have two dogs. And I am a cat person.)
(x) You aren’t fond of people in general. (Is it obvious. I thought no one could tell since I hide in my room most of the time.)
(x)You hate being indebted to people. (I want to be able to do whatever I want. How am I suppose to do that when I have to worry about what I will do to pay you back.)
(x) You hold grudges. (Lets see that girl who lied on me in 3rd grade, that kid who insulted me in 2nd grade, that boy who teased me and his friend for liking each other in 4th grade, my writing teacher in 5th grade. I probably shouldn't go into my middle school years. Or the high school ones.)
( ) You wouldn’t describe yourself as a warm, friendly person—you’ve got about as much charm as a dead slug. (People like me. When I talk to them at least.)
( ) When you sing, the birds fall silent. (The problem with that is the only birds around me are pigeons. So yeah.)
(x) You’re an artist. (I just don't paint myself to look like the mud on the ground so people can step on me.)
(x) You love to bake. (Future pastry chef over here.)
( ) You can decorate well. (I don't really know since my mom wont even let me choose how to decorate my own room.)
(x) Manipulating people comes naturally for you. (Apparently my ideas always sound great.)
(x) You’re clever. (How else do you think I get away with staying up on Fanfiction till 2 in the morning when I should be asleep at 10.)
( ) Your favorite color is orange. (Some days its blue, some its purple. Sometimes its even red. Orange will never be on that list.)
(x) People tend to be charmed by you. (I don't talk in class much so when I do even the people who always talk try to listen to me even though I'm just asking cindy what anime she's reading. Nosy.)
(x)You’re a hopeless romantic. (Sadly most of the couples I ship don't make it. Or the one I ship does make it, then I see all these other pairings and am no longer satisfied.)
(x) You have a strong sense of self. (Look you don't have to agree with everything I say. Just know I am right. If you think I'm wrong then your wrong. Simple.)
(x) You question everything. (Maybe that's why my mom wont let me ask her questions any more.)
(x) You’re very defiant. (My catch phrase is "Don't tell me what to do.")
( ) You’re spontaneous. (Does going home to read count.)
(x) You’re a rebel with a cause. (I am determined to not let any of my friends be normal teenagers.)
( ) You would do absolutely anything for justice. (How about I'll do anything for my benefit.)
( ) You like "secrets" (What kind of secrets?)
( ) You like sugar cubes. (I am pretty sure those are for horses.)
( ) Others often describe you as sexy or gorgeous. (In my daydreams. Even my dreams don't believe it.)
( ) You’re a skilled swimmer. (Yeah I'm black. We have a natural aversion to water.)
( ) When you’re anxious, your hands have to be occupied with knots or something of that nature. (Ummmmmm. No?)
( ) You’re very popular, but don’t want to be. (I want to be popular by being weird. Not by acting like a Plastic. -shout out to mean girls!-)
( ) You’re protective. (Of what exactly?)
( ) You’re innocent. (HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA man that was funny. Innocent please. Do you mean virginity. Then yeah I'm innocent. That's about all though.)
(x) You adore animals. (Their all so cute and sweet looking.)
(x) You love helping people in need. (I try to think of myself as a somewhat good person so from time to time I go out of my way to help people.)
(x) People seem to be fond of you. (I don't get why people in my world history, English, French, and health class think my life is more interesting then world war 3.)
(x) Over time you’ve become quite wise. (See mom all those books do teach me things. And so did Kim Possible thank you very much.)
( ) You are nurturing. (Of course I am. I just don't like children. Nothing wrong there.)
(x) You’re creative. (If I wasn't then I wouldn't live on Fanfiction.)
( ) You root for the underdog. (I root for who ever wins.)
(x) You dress simply. (T-shirts and jeans everyday baby.)
(x) You stand up for your cause. (Most people think I'm quiet, then they say something I don't agree with.)
(x) Your hair is simple and easily manageable. (Do I look like I have time to be dealing with complicated hair.)
(x) You tend to have brilliant ideas. (I really do. Trouble is how do I tell everyone else about them.)
( ) You’re materialistic. (Please I want to live in the time when Native Americans didn't know white people existed.)
( ) You’ve dyed your hair a wild color. (I did put in some neon purple for awhile, but only for my bangs.)
( )You’re somewhat naïve. (I don't think I am.)
( ) You’re chirpy. (Please that's like saying Chris Hempsworth practices ballet in his free time.)
( ) You’re punctual and hate lateness. (HAHA Again I am black.)
( ) Etiquette is important to you. (NO just flat out no.)
(x) You’re very sarcastic. (Really I did not know this about myself.)
( ) You get drunk often. (Pretty sure that's illegal.)
( )People might find you condescending. (I try not to do that to people because I hate when they do it to me.)
(x) Outsmarting others is a talent of yours. (My day to day life consists of outsmarting at least one person.)
(x) You’re very lonely. (I try not to think about that.)
(x) You love music. (Listen to it all day every day.)
( ) You’re small and graceful. (Don't I wish.)
( ) You hum often. (No it attracts more weird looks than I get already.)
(x) You inspire others. (When I do something new to be different suddenly everyone has been doing it forever and now they cant change because it so important to their lives.)
(x) You’re always hungry. (Unless I don't like it then I'm full.)
(x) People underestimate you (Of course they do you have to really know me to know what I am capable.)
I read to escape the often too-boring or too-painful reality of the world. I read so I can forget about the problems of real life, and take myself somewhere where anything is possible- my mind. My Imagination. And it is there where I feel my happiest. (If this is true for you, copy and paste this onto your profile and add your name to the list) Elleschi, emilyroorose, CrazyKitten2112 lovediva100
Unsafe External Link