Author has written 3 stories for Inuyasha, Hunger Games, and Clique.
Repost this if you are not ashamed of GOD.
Why do we ((sleep)) in church,
But stay ((awake)) through a 2 hour movie?
Why is it so ((hard)) to talk about God,
but so ((easy)) to Gossip?
Why are we so ((bored)) when we look at a Christian magazine,
but find it ((easy)) to read Playboy?
Why is it so easy to ((ignore)) a Godly Facebook Wall Post,
Yet we ((repost)) the nasty ones?
Why are ((churches)) getting smaller,
But ((bars and clubs)) are growing?
Think about it, are you going to repost this?
Are you going to ignore it, cause you think you'll get laughed at?
Would You Have Read This if it Said... Read This In Gods Name.
You have the POTENTIAL to be whoever you want to be and exactly who you need to be. What you do with your POTENTIAL is entirely up to you. So be wise in all you do; think before you act; know what you want; learn something of value every day of your life. Live the life you need to live in order to become the person you need to be.
If you have ever burst out laughing about something in a book, and people look at you weird, copy and paste this on your profile.(More like freaking choke in my attempt not to and end up just jumping around on one foot and slapping my friends shoulders.)
If you have ever stayed up past 2 in the morning reading, copy and paste this on your profile. (More like all night! I'm forced to go to bed during the day.)
If you are obsessed with fanfiction copy this into your profile.
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fan fictions, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you think that Writer's Block stinks, copy and paste this to your profile.
Weird is the same as different, which is the same as unique, then weird is good. If you are weird and proud of it, copy this onto your profile!(I don't think you need to rationalize this. Weird is good as it is. Simple! Calling me unique is an insult...)
People say that I'm weird, but I think that weird is strange, and strange is odd, and odd is different, and different is unique, and everyone is unique, so unique is normal, so therefore I am normal. If the same is true for you, copy this onto your profile!
you don't like what I do then do it yourself. - me
Why isn't the number 11 pronounced onety one?
Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.”
“You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.”
“You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching,
To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.”
“In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on.”
I wish that...
People could all be equal
I could be a queen of Narnia
Annabeth Chase was my sister
Percy Jackson was my best friend
Kevin Hart was a close family friend
Rick Riordan was my English teacher
And that I am something meaningful to the world
A room without books is like a body without a soul.”
'Friends are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.'
I'm SKINNY, so I MUST be anorexic
I'm a NEGRO so I MUST carry a gun.
I SPEAK MY MIND, so I MUST be a bitch.
I'm a CHRISTAN, so I MUST think gay people should go to hell
I'm RELIGIOUS, so I MUST shove my beliefs down your throat.
I'm NATIVE AMERICAN, so I MUST dance around a fire screaming like a savage.
I WEAR BLACK, so I MUST be a goth or emo.
I DYE MY HAIR CRAZY COLORS, so I MUST be looking for attention.
I DRESS IN UNUSUAL WAYS so I MUST be looking for attention.
I WEAR WHAT I WANT, so I MUST be a poser.
Im a VIRGIN so I MUST be prude.
I'm a FEMALE GAMER, so I MUST be ugly.
I'm BLACK so I MUST love fried chicken and kool-aid.
I'm a GIRL who actually EATS LUNCH, so I MUST be fat.
I'm SINGLE so I MUST be ugly.
I'm CHRISTIAN so I MUST hate homosexuals.
I'm BLACK so I MUST believe JESUS WUZ A BROTHA
I'm NOT LIKE EVERYONE ELSE, so I MUST be a loser.
I'm YOUNG, so I MUST be naive.
I'm BLACK, so I MUST love watermelon
I have ARTISTIC TALENT, so I MUST think little of those who don't.
I don't like to be in a BIG GROUP, so I MUST be anti-social.
I have a DIFFERENT sense of HUMOR, so I MUST be crazy.
I'm DEFENSIVE, so I MUST be over controlling and a bitch.
I draw ANIME so I MUST be a freak.
I am a FANGIRL so I MUST be a crazy, obsessed stalker.
I WATCH PORN so I MUST be perverted.
I'm an ONLY CHILD so I MUST be spoiled.
I'm INTELLIGENT so I MUST be weak
I am AMERICAN so I MUST be obese, loud-mouthed and arrogant.
I’m a YOUNG WRITER, so I MUST be emo.
I’m not the most POPULAR person in school, so I MUST be a loser
I care about the ENVIRONMENT...I MUST be a tree hugging hippy
I have a FAN CHARACTER, so I MUST be an annoying Mary-sue.
I'm CONSERVATIVE, so I MUST be against Abortion
I like CARTOONS, so I MUST be IRRESPONSIBLE.
I like READING, so I MUST be a LONER.
I DISAGREE with my government, so I MUST be a TERRORIST.
I love YAOI, so I MUST be GAY.
I don’t want a BOYFRIEND so I MUST be Lesbian.
I cry easily, so I MUST be a wimp.
I DON’T LIKE to talk about my personal life so I MUST be having problem.
I'm a PERSON, so I MUST be LABELED.
I'm a TEENAGER, so I MUST have a STEREOTYPE.
I'm ME, and that's all that matters.
Even when you can't see Him, GOD is there! Did you know that 98 of teenagers will not stand up for God, and 93 of the people that read this won’t repost.
You say vampires, I say SAIYANS!
You say Rob Pattinson, I say AKIRA TORIYAMA!
You say Bella and Edward, I say VEGETA AND BULMA!
You say Team Edward, I say TEAM GETA!
You say Bella, I say BULMA!
You say Jacob, I say KAKAROT!
You say Forks, I say THE UNIVERSE!
BEAT THAT TWILIGHT FANS!
Dragon Ball Pact:
"This pact is meant to hold together the remaining fans of Dragon Ball/Z/GT. Whether you like the FUNimation dub or the Ocean dub, whether you like the manga or the anime, whether you say 'Saiyan' or 'Saiyajin', we must stand strong and united, for we are the last of our dying race. And all those who are true fans, post this up on your page, forever proclaiming your Dragon Ball heritage. Be proud, for you are - a true Saiyan!"
“This is for girls who have the tendency to stay up at night listening to music that reminds them of their current situation. Who hide their fears, hurt, pain and tears under the smiles, laughs and giggles on a daily basis. The girls who wear their heart on their sleeve. The girls who pray that things will work out just once and they'll be satisfied. The girls who scram and cry to their pillows because everyone else fails to listen. The girls who have so many secrets but wont tell a soul. The girls who have mistakes and regrets as a daily moral. The girls that never win. The girls that stay up all night thinking about that one boy and hoping that he'll notice her one day. The girls who take life as it comes, to the girls who are hoping that it'll get better somewhere down the road. For the girls who love with all their heart although it always gets broken. To girls who think it's over. To real girls, to all girls: You're beautiful.”
― Zayn Malik
Never take life seriously. No one gets out alive anyway.
I am the girl...
that doesn't go to school dances, and when I do go, I sit in a corner and read a book.
that people look through when I say something.
that spends most of her free time reading, writing, or doing other activities that most teenagers wouldn't call normal.
that people call weird, and a freak either behind my back or to my face.
that doesn't spend all her time on MySpace, or talking to a girlfriend on a cellphone or regular phone.
that hasn't been asked out in a year.
that has stopped to smell the flowers and jump and splash in the rain.
But I am also the girl who knows and is proud to be who she is, doesn't care if people call her weird (it's a compliment), who loves reading and writing and doing the things that no one seems to have the time to do any more, who loves and is obsessed with Writing and Books, who can express herself better with words, and knows the importance of the little things.
Copy and Paste this onto your account, and add your name to the list, if you are anything like me, so the girls who are different and unique can know in their weakest times that they are unique, but not alone.
PrettyFanGirl, Truth Be Told 13, DEFiiANCE, torchwoodfanx3, PyroFairyGirl, .insane.lil.piratess, xActDanceWritex, Aviva636, Flockgirl, Sammie.reader, TheJazzyDolphin, miyame-chan, Luv2Live Live2Luv, love diva100
"Project confidence. No one actually has it, but if you act like you do, people will believe." Massie, It Girl (written by weaving endless dreams)
All emotional pain lasts a maximum of 12 minutes. Anything longer than that is self-inflicted.
A Crush can last only a maximum of 4 months. After that, it's love.
I'm not afraid of death. What's it gonna do, kill me?
FRIENDS vs BEST FRIENDS
FRIENDS: Will comfort you when he rejects you.
BEST FRIENDS: Will go up and ask him, "It's because you're gay, isn't it?"
FRIENDS: Will be there for you when he breaks up with you.
BEST FRIENDS: Will call him up and whisper, "Seven days..."
FRIENDS: Helps you up when you fall.
BEST FRIENDS: Keeps on walking saying, "Walk much, dumbass?"
FRIENDS: Helps you find your prince.
BEST FRIENDS: Kidnaps him and brings him to you.
FRIENDS: Will ask you if you're okay when you're crying.
BEST FRIENDS: Will laugh at you and say, "Ha Ha, Loser!"
FRIENDS: Will offer you a soda.
BEST FRIENDS: Will dump theirs on you.
FRIENDS: Will sit at the side of the pool with you at that time of the month.
BEST FRIENDS: Will throw you a tampon and push you in.
FRIENDS: Gives you their umbrella in the rain.
BEST FRIENDS: Takes yours and says, "Run bitch run!"
FRIENDS: Will help you move.
BEST FRIENDS: Will help you move the bodies.
FRIENDS: Will bail you out of jail.
BEST FRIENDS: Would be in the room next to you saying, "That was awesome! Let's do it again!"
FRIENDS: Never ask for anything to eat or drink.
BEST FRIENDS: Helps themselves and are the reason why you have no food.
FRIENDS: Call your parents by Mr. and Mrs. and Grandpa, by Grandpa.
BEST FRIENDS: Call your parents DAD and MOM and Grandpa, GRAMPS!
FRIENDS: Would bail you out of jail.
BEST FRIENDS: Would be sitting next to you sayin "DAMN! We messed up!"
FRIENDS: Have never seen you cry.
BEST FRIENDS: Wont tell everyone else you cried...just laugh about it with you in private when you're not down anymore.
FRIENDS: Asks you to write down your number.
BEST FRIENDS: Has you on speed dial.
FRIENDS: Borrows your stuff for a few days then gives it back.
BEST FRIENDS: Loses your stuff and tells you, "My bad...here's a tissue."
FRIENDS: Only know a few things about you.
BEST FRIENDS: Could write a very embarrassing biography on your life story...
FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing.
BEST FRIENDS: Will kick the whole crowds' ass that left you.
FRIENDS: Would knock on your front door.
BEST FRIENDS: Walk right in and say "HELLO? ANYBODY HOME HERE?."
FRIENDS: You have to tell them not to tell anyone.
BEST FRIENDS: Already know not to tell.
FRIENDS: Are only through high school/college. (aka: drinking buddies)
BEST FRIENDS: Are for life.
FRIENDS: Will be there to take your drink away from you when they think you've had enough.
BEST FRIENDS: Will look at you stumbling all over the place & say "Girl drink the rest of that! You know we don't waste around here!"
FRIENDS: Help you study.
BEST FRIENDS: Let you cheat
1. Only in America...can a pizza get to your house faster than an ambulance.
2. Only in America...are there handicap parking places in front of a skating rink.
3. Only in America...do drugstores make the sick walk all the way to the back of the store to get their prescriptions while healthy people can buy cigarettes at the front.
4. Only in America...do people order double cheeseburgers, large fries, and a diet coke.
5. Only in America...do banks leave both doors open and then chain the pens to the counters.
6. Only in America...do we leave cars worth thousands of dollars in the driveway and put our useless junk in the garage.
7. Only in America...do we use answering machines to screen calls and then have call waiting so we won't miss a call from someone we didn't want to talk to in the first place.
8. Only in America...do we buy hot dogs in packages of ten and buns in packages of eight.
9. Only in America...do we use the word 'politics' to describe the process so well: 'Poli' in Latin meaning 'many' and 'tics' meaning 'bloodsucking creatures'
10. Only in America...do they have drive-up ATM's with Braille lettering.
Being pretty is having nice hair, cute clothes, and great makeup. Anyone can be pretty if they work hard enough.
Beauty comes from the heart.
Massie Block: If you ask anyone to describe Massie Block in a word, there would be many different ones that come to mind. Smart, deceptive, beautiful, confident. But there's only one that encompasses everything. Fearless.
Claire Lyons: A girl whose laugher lights up the world.
Cam Fisher: Claire Lyons in a boy costume.
Alicia Rivera: Second-in-command and a bitch because of it.
1) Have you ever been asked out?
Yes. It was ackward. I said no.
2) Where did you get your default picture?
Where all great pictures come from. Google.
3) What's your middle name?
Lanee like Ranee
4) Your current relationship status?
Single and sick of every person who stops to make out in front of me.
5) Does your crush like you back?
I dont know. I dont talk to him.
6) What is your current mood?
Calm and tired.
7) What color of underwear are you wearing?
Do I look like I care. As long as its clean I'm good.
8) What color shirt are you wearing?
9) Missing something?
My notebook with all my story ideas
10) If you could go back in time and change something, what would you change?
When I was 10 I would have forced myself to start writing then.
11) If you must be an animal for one day, what would you be?
A cat because nobody messes with them
12) Ever had a near death experiance?
When I was little I went to camp and we were on a field trip to the swimming pool. I didnt know how to swim so I had a life jacket. Then so idoit came and started pulling on me so he could get away from some guy who was chasing him. I went under then woke up to see the life guard over me asking if I was okay. I slapped the guy who pulled me.
13) Something you do a lot?
14) The song stuck in your head?
15) Who did you copy and paste this from?
16) Name someone with the same birthday as YOU?
17) When was the last time you cried?
When I got emotional from my period.
18) Have you ever sung in front of a large audience?
When I was in my school choir.
19) If you could have one super power what would it be?
20) What's the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
Eyes then hair then smile. If you dont have all three I cant like you.
21) What do you usually order from Starbucks?
Caramel latte with extra caramel and whipcream.
22) What's your biggest secret?
It wouldn't be a secret if I told you.
23) Favorite color?
Some days its blue other days its purple. Today its purple.
24) Do you still watch kiddie shows?
Yes. Nice to revisit your childhood. Plus some shows today really suck.
25) What are you?
I am 80 % sure I am human. The other 20% I dont know I'm a pretty weird teenager.
26) Do you speak any other language?
27) What's your favorite smell?
Baby powder. It just always smells so clean.
Describe your life in one word what would it be?
29) Have you ever kissed in the rain?
Does my dreams count.
30) What are you thinking about right now
The dream I had about kissing Chris Hempsworth in the rain.
31) What should you be doing?
Going to eat dinner.
32) Who was the last person that made you upset/angry?
My mom. She does that on a daily basis though so she doesnt count. My friend Darian is pissing me off by being way to clingy to her boyfriend Jack. He isnt even cute.
33) Do you like working in the yard?
Not unless I have friends to share the work with. That makes it fun.
34) If you could have any last name in the world, what would you want?
Armstrong. Its my dad's last name and its awesome.
35) Do you act differently around the person you like?
Yeah I dont talk half as loud.
36) What is your natural hair color?
Pitch black. Which is pretty awesome cuz not many girls have that hair color naturally.
37) Who was the last person to make you cry?
Umm I really dont know.
Write down twelve Clique characters and answer the questions below.
1.) Massie Block
2.) Todd Lyons
3.) Len Rivera
4.) Principal Burns
5.) Kristen Gregory
6.) Derrick Harrington
7.) Kemp Hurley
8.) Alicia Rivera
9.) Dempsey Solomon
10.) Claire Lyons
11.) Josh Hotz
12.) Dylan Marvil
1) Have you ever read a Six/Eleven fanfic before? Derrick Harrington/Josh Hotz. No, but I bet they're there.
2) Do you think Four is hot? How hot? Principal Burns. Nawt at all.
3) What would happen if Twelve got Eight pregnant? What would happen if Dylan Marvil got Alicia Rivera pregnant? I have no clue.
4) Do you recall any fics about Nine? Dempsey Solomon. Uh-huh.
5) Would Two and Six make a good couple? Todd Lyons and Derrick Harrington. Maybe.
6) Five/Nine or Five/Ten? Kristen Gregory/Dempsey Solomon or Kristen Gregory/Claire Lyons. Oh, definitely the first one. I love them together.
7) How would Seven react if he/she walked in on Two and Twelve having sex? How would Kemp Hurley react if he walked in on Todd Lyons and Dylan Marvil having sex? He would back away slowly, and when he saw them again, he would make jokes and ask repeatedly if they'd told Claire yet.
8) Make up a summary of a Three/Ten Fanfic. Len Rivera/Claire Lyons. Len Rivera will go farther than anyone has ever seen.
9) Is there any such thing as a One/Eight fluff? Massie Block/Alicia Rivera fluff. Yes, as friends, but not any other way.
10) Suggest a title for a Seven/Twelve Hurt/Comfort fic. Kemp Hurley/Dylan Marvil. More Than What Meets The Eye.
11) IM SKIPPING THIS ITS NASTY.
12) Does anyone on your friends list read Three het? Len Rivera. No.
13) Does anyone on your friends list write or draw Eleven? Josh Hotz. Draw? Probably, actually.
14) Would anyone on your friends list write Two/Four/Five? Todd Lyons/Principal Burns/Kristen Gregory. No way.
15) What might Ten scream at a moment of great passion? Claire Lyons. She'd keep quiet because she wouldn't want to embarass herself.
16) If you wrote a song-fic about Eight, what song would you choose? Alicia Rivera. Everything I'm Nawt by the Veronicas. It would be about Massie Block. I actually think I might write that.
17) If you wrote a One/Six/Twelve fic, what would the warning be? Massie Block/Derrick Harrington/Dylan Marvil. Although I'm nawt the kind of person who would read this, it wouldn't be too bad for someone who was interested. So I don't think there would be a warning.
18) What might be a good pick-up line for Ten to use on Two? Claire Lyons and Todd Lyons. Um... it's nawt like I haven't seen you naked before.
19) How might Eleven describe a relationship between Two and Eight? How might Josh Hotz describe a relationship between Todd Lyons and Alicia Rivera? "She should have been mine." Maybe a couple of tears.
20) How emo is Seven? Kemp Hurley. Ish, actually.
21) What would One and Four say if they were fighting over Two? What would Massie Block and Principal Burns say if they were fighting over Todd Lyons?
I have nothing.
22) What would Six look like if he/she was cross-dressing? Derrick Harrington. Hmm, bright red minidress and high lace-up Louboutins. He'd have a bow in his hair and a huge black Jimmy Choo purse.
23) What would a One/Two baby look like? Massie Block and Todd Lyons. Um, dark blonde hair with pale brown eyes and light skin.
24) What is Five's ultimate weakness? Kristen Gregory. She's literally afraid to have fun.
25) Would Two and Four be better as siblings or lovers? Todd Lyons and Principal Burns. Um, how 'bout neither. Maybe mother-and-son, or grandmother-and-grandson if I must choose something.
Absolutely Ah-dorable Love Sayings:
Sometimes you just make me want to throw you into ongoing traffic but then I realize I'd probably kill myself trying to save you.
Don't tell me you love unless you mean it because I may do something stupid like believe you.
If someone made me choose between breathing and loving you, I'd use my last breath to say, "I love you."
A Girl's Dictionary
"Nothing, just forget it." Translation: You better figure out what's wrong.
"Do you really have to leave?" Translation: Please don't go, I love talking to you.
"I'm fine, okay?" Translation: Hold me tight, I need a shoulder to cry on.
"I'm cold." Translation: Get a blanket and cuddle with me.
"Leave me alone." Translation: Please don't go.
"I love you." Translation: Tell me you love me more.
All the different lines Minerva McGonagall has made students write:
"If death eaters are attacking Hogsmeade I will not point at the sky and shout TO THE BAT MOBILE!"
"I will not tell everyone that I overheard my sister saying, 'So I was like, 'Avada Kadavra!' and he was like, 'Dead.' "
"I will not ask Harry if his scar senses are tingling."
"I will not call Draco Malfoy the amazing...bouncing...Ferret."
"Remus Lupin does NOT want a flea collar!"
"I am not authorized to negotiate a peace treaty with Voldemort."
"I will not make any jokes about Lupin and his time of the month."
"I will not say 'dude, get a life' to the Dark Lord."
"I will not ask Professor Snape why he stole Batman's cape."
"I will not scare the Arithmancy students with my calculus book."
"I will not spread rumors saying, 'When Voldemort goes to bed he checks his closet for Mrs. Weasley.' "
"I will not tell Penelope Clearwater that Percy wouldn't recognize a joke if it dances naked in front of him wearing Dobby's tea cozy."
"I will not sing "We're off to see the wizard!" when sent to the headmasters office."
"I will not send You-Know-Who a letter saying, 'I have eight horcruxes, take that Voldy!' "
"Professor Flitwick's name is not Yoda."
"I will not bring a magic eight ball to Divination class"
"If a classmate falls asleep, I will not take advantage of the situation and draw a Dark Mark on their arm."
"I am not allowed to make lightsaber sounds with my wand."
"I am not allowed to introduce Peeves to paintballing."
"I will not follow potions instructions in reverse order just to see what happens."
"I will not give Hagrid Pokemon cards and convince him that they are real animals."
"I will not dress up as Voldemort for Halloween"
"I will not teach the house-elves to impersonate Paris Hilton."
IMPORTANT THINGS MY MOTHER TAUGHT ME!
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE. "If you're going to kill each other, do it outside. I just finished cleaning."
2. My mother taught me RELIGION. "You better pray that will come out of the carpet."
3. My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL. "If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!"
4. My mother taught me LOGIC. "Because I said so, that's why."
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC. "If you fall out of that swing and break your neck, you're not going to the store with me."
6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT. "Make sure you wear clean underwear, in case you're in an accident."
7. My mother taught me IRONY. "Keep crying and I'll give you something to cry about."
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS. "Shut your mouth and eat your supper."
9. My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM. "Will you look at that dirt on the back of your neck?"
10. My mother taught me about STAMINA. "You'll sit there until all that spinach is gone."
11. My mother taught me about WEATHER. "This room of yours looks as if a tornado went through it."
12. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY. "I have told you a million times not to exaggerate!"
13. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE. "I brought you into this world, and I can take you out."
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION. "Stop acting like your father!"
15. My mother taught me about ENVY. "There are millions of less fortunate children in this world who don't have wonderful parents like you do."
16. My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION. "Just wait until we get home."
17. My mother taught me about RECEIVING. "You are going to get it when you get home!"
18. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE. "If you don't stop crossing your eyes, they are going to freeze that way."
19. My mother taught me ESP. "Put your sweater on; don't you think I know when you are cold?"
20. My mother taught me HUMOR. "When that lawn mower cuts off your toes, don't come running to me."
21. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT. "If you don't eat your vegetables, you'll never grow up."
22. My mother taught me GENETICS. "You're just like your father."
23. My mother taught me about my ROOTS. "Shut that door behind you. Do you think you were born in a barn?"
24. My mother taught me WISDOM. "When you get to be my age, you'll understand.
25. And last but not least, my mother taught me JUSTICE. "One day you'll have kids, and I hope they turn out just like you!" (Insert fake smile.)
You Know You’re a Book Addict If:
You can randomly open to a page and know exactly what's going on.
Read the book until 4 A.M., then get back up at 7 to continue reading.
You write fanfictions about the book.
You try to get all of your friends (and everyone else) to read your favorite books.
Everything reminds you of the book.
You try to do things that the characters do, even though you know you can't.
You've gotten incredibly bored in class, and debated on doing something your favorite character can do to escape the class.
You have pictures of your favorite characters on your iPod.
You've got a book memorized.
You've read a book more than five times.
You've read a book with 400 pages in less than two days.
You've plotted to murder a character and steal her boyfriend.
You hate it when someone calls your favorite character fictional.
Your idol is a character from a book.
I am a book addict and proud of it! If you are, then copy and paste this on your profile page.
(x) You have good aim. (Well I did do 3 seasons of softball. So I certainly hope I do.)
(x) You aren’t fond of people in general. (Is it obvious. I thought no one could tell since I hide in my room most of the time.)
(x)You hate being indebted to people. (I want to be able to do whatever I want. How am I suppose to do that when I have to worry about what I will do to pay you back.)
(x) You hold grudges. (Lets see that girl who lied on me in 3rd grade, that kid who insulted me in 2nd grade, that boy who teased me and his friend for liking each other in 4th grade, my writing teacher in 5th grade. I probably shouldn't go into my middle school years. Or the high school ones.)
(x) You’re an artist. (I just don't paint myself to look like the mud on the ground so people can step on me.)
(x) You love to bake. (Future pastry chef over here.)
(x) Manipulating people comes naturally for you. (Apparently my ideas always sound great.)
(x) You’re clever. (How else do you think I get away with staying up on Fanfiction till 2 in the morning when I should be asleep at 10.)
(x) People tend to be charmed by you. (I don't talk in class much so when I do even the people who always talk try to listen to me even though I'm just asking cindy what anime she's reading. Nosy.)
(x)You’re a hopeless romantic. (Sadly most of the couples I ship don't make it. Or the one I ship does make it, then I see all these other pairings and am no longer satisfied.)
(x) You have a strong sense of self. (Look you don't have to agree with everything I say. Just know I am right. If you think I'm wrong then your wrong. Simple.)
(x) You question everything. (Maybe that's why my mom wont let me ask her questions any more.)
(x) You’re very defiant. (My catch phrase is "Don't tell me what to do.")
(x) You’re a rebel with a cause. (I am determined to not let any of my friends be normal teenagers.)
(x) You adore animals. (Their all so cute and sweet looking.)
(x) You love helping people in need. (I try to think of myself as a somewhat good person so from time to time I go out of my way to help people.)
(x) People seem to be fond of you. (I don't get why people in my world history, English, French, and health class think my life is more interesting then world war 3.)
(x) Over time you’ve become quite wise. (See mom all those books do teach me things. And so did Kim Possible thank you very much.)
(x) You’re creative. (If I wasn't then I wouldn't live on Fanfiction.)
(x) You dress simply. (T-shirts and jeans everyday baby.)
(x) You stand up for your cause. (Most people think I'm quiet, then they say something I don't agree with.)
(x) Your hair is simple and easily manageable. (Do I look like I have time to be dealing with complicated hair.)
(x) You tend to have brilliant ideas. (I really do. Trouble is how do I tell everyone else about them.)
(x) You’re very sarcastic. (Really I did not know this about myself.)
(x) Outsmarting others is a talent of yours. (My day to day life consists of outsmarting at least one person.)
(x) You’re very lonely. (I try not to think about that.)
(x) You love music. (Listen to it all day every )
(x) You inspire others. (When I do something new to be different suddenly everyone has been doing it forever and now they cant change because it so important to their lives.)
(x) You’re always hungry. (Unless I don't like it then I'm full.)
(x) People underestimate you (Of course they do you have to really know me to know what I am capable.)
I read to escape the often too-boring or too-painful reality of the world. I read so I can forget about the problems of real life, and take myself somewhere where anything is possible- my mind. My Imagination. And it is there where I feel my happiest. (If this is true for you, copy and paste this onto your profile and add your name to the list) Elleschi, emilyroorose, CrazyKitten2112 lovediva100