Author has written 6 stories for Misc. Books, Detective Conan/Case Closed, and Naruto.
I doubt anyone is reading this, but just in case:
I have an AO3 account under the name MegurineGabriel. My works aren't up there yet, but they should be before too long.
I have changed my username. It recommended not doing this, to avoid confusing or losing fans, but I seriously doubt I have any, so I did. My name used to be Bealing345, but now it's Yami no Tsuki. It's more edgy. BTW, Yami no Tsuki is Japanese, and translates to "Dark Moon", or "Moon of Darkness". See? Totally edgy.
Now to give you all the details you need to stalk me :)
-My name's Bea (pronounced 'bee', not 'bee-ah', 'bay-ah' or even 'beau (bow)'). If you have a conversation with me (which I doubt you will, unless your name happens to be Amy), you can call me Bea, or Yami if you like. Also, making puns out of my name is NOT cool. God forbid I come across one I haven't already heard at least 5 times.
-My age is somewhere around 16. Whooo... O.o *mysterious fingers*
-I'm English, although I've lived in NZ since I was 4. It's not relevant, but whatever. Mocking my accent isn't cool either, in case you were wondering. It may be hard to do if you haven't heard my voice, but I wouldn't put it past some people to try.
Okay, if anyone is reading this and happens to support Heiji/Conan (or Heiji/Shinichi) from Detective Conan, please, PLEASE write about it. And PM me so I know. And if your grammar etc. suck, feel free to ask me to beta. Oh, and ShinKai works too, it's just that there are way less HeiCon (and HeiShin) fics for some weird reason. I mean, there are literally like 3. What the heck?
Controversial Issues: 1) Being gay is not natural. Real Americans always reject unnatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, liposuction and air conditioning. 2) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall. 3) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract. 4) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can't marry whites, and divorce is still illegal. 5) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of Britney Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed. 6) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren't full yet, and the world needs more children. 7) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children. 8) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That's why we have only one religion in America. 9) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That's why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children. 10) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven't adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans...
Okay, random people who somehow stumbled across my account, I would just like to point out that I got this off dagget's profile, but I thought it was awesome so I stole it :D
The Idiot's Guide to Flaming
Here it is ladies and gentlemen. I am going to personally hand out some tips on how to properly flame.
Now I will admit that I've only ever been flamed once, but let me tell you that it was a sore disappointment. I was waiting for my first flame and then when it came, it was a complete flop. I've seen an awful lot of poorly executed flames here and there and I think it's about time that people start spreading the word on proper flaming before one of these idiots hurts themselves. So here are the basic rules:
1) Please have a point. I can't stress this enough people. If you think something sucks, there has to be a reason. If you have no point then there's no point in reading your review.
2) Post some literary venture of your own before you attempt a flame. Think of it as your resume. We need to see some credentials damn it! You can't just walk in off the street! How do we know if you're qualified to be making this judgment? We can't let people go around writing these things all willy-nilly. If nothing else, it's bad form not to give us something we can flame you back for. (Remember, you only get the credit for this one if you're brave enough to sign in.)
3) Check your spelling and grammar. There's nothing worse then making a bunch of grammatical errors right in the middle of telling someone else what's wrong with their writing. You lose all credibility. Yeah... You hear that?... They're laughing at you!
4) Do it with style. You've heard the saying, I'm sure. 'If a thing is worth doing it's worth doing well.' If you're actually going to take the time to cut someone down, the least you could do is get their attention. A simple 'duh... it sucks George' is not gonna cut it. Seriously. If you intend to be mean, then at least try to come off like the villain, and not like one of his nameless henchmen. (think scathing)
5) Read summary warnings. Trust me. You don't want to go ripping on people for content that you were clearly warned about. That honestly only makes you look like an idiot. Wait, what's that?... Oh, they're laughing at you again!
6) Throw in some amusing word play. When you step into the arena baby, you want to show off your skills. A truly good flame entertains the crowd. That way people don't just plain hate you outright. You want them to almost look forward to more of your acerbic wit.
A couple of new rules at the request of xxUnfortunateSoulxx ;
7) NO CAPS LOCK!!! OR REPETITIVE PUNCTUATION!!!. Not only does this make you look like a spazz, but it totally removes the element of surprise. It's far too unsubtle. The author will immediately take note of what's going down and possibly not bother to read at all, and that'sno fun. The best flames are sneak attacks. You want to lull your target into a false sense of security.
8) Keep the cursing to a minimum. I know you may be tempted to show off that 'vast vocabulary' of yours. But while a single curse (or creative phrase) in the right placement can accentuate a point or give a flame some interesting flavor, an over abundance of cursing will make it seem that you're trying to cover the fact that you don't actually have anything relevant to say. Remember, there is in fact a difference between enthusiasm and Tourette Syndrome. (And those people have a real problem. You shouldn't mock them like that... you animal)
And last but not least
9) Think quality, not quantity. Try -as hard as you can, for the love of god- to refrain from overzealously spamming the author with mountains of inane reviews, especially for a fic that you know is already complete. You cannot automatically assume that your opinion is important enough to the author that they'll actually bother to read twenty-some-odd crappy (repetitive and/or conflicting) comments. -yawn- You have to earn that kind of importance through a demonstration of skill and intelligence. While one may be able to get away with the multiple review tactic if each review has real substance, generally one big well-executed flame at the end has much more impact.
There they are. Please feel free to rip them off and post them wherever the hell you like. Don't hesitate to let me know if there's anything that you think should be added to the list as well. I may think of some more later myself. Invariably you think of more of them when you happen tosee a poorly executed flame. It's a real problem and we need to get people educated on the issue.
Thank you for taking the time to review the facts.
I'd like to finish with a moment of silence for all the poor, lame little flames out there who never really had a chance...
IF YOUR LIFE WERE A MOVIE, WHAT WOULD THE SOUNDTRACK BE?
So, here's how it works:
1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc)
2. Put it on shuffle
3. Press play
4. For every question, type the song that's playing
5. When you go to a new question, press the next button
6. Don't lie and try to pretend you're cool.
Opening Credits: Kamui Gakupo - The Madness of Duke Venomania
Waking Up: Kagamine Rin - Fear Garden
First Day At School: Sexy, Naughty, Bitchy Me (shinigami version)
Making Your New Best Friend: Kagamine Rin and Len - Kokoro
Falling In Love: Corpse Bride - Remains of the Day
Breaking Up: Miki ft. KAITO - iNSaNiTY
Prom: Kagamine Rin and Len - Black Cats of Halloween
Graduation: IA - Realistic Logical Ideologist
Life's Okay: Avril Lavigne - What the Hell (Ciel)
Death Of A Close Friend: Oliver - Error (Japanese ver.)
Mental Breakdown: Kagamine Rin - I Can Take Off My Panties!
Driving: IA - Tale of Six Trillion Years and One Night
Flashback: VY2 - Error
Getting Back Together: Kagamine Rin and Len - KarakuriBurst
Birth Of A Child: Oliver - Bodies
Wedding Scene: Kagamine Len - Nazotoki (The Riddle Solver Who Can't Solve Riddles)
Car Accident: Megpoid Gumi, Kagamine Len, Kamui Gakupo - Dead Line Circus
Final Battle: MAD - And Then There Were None
Death Scene: KAITO - Alice in Dreamland
Funeral Song: Kagamine Rin, Hatsune Miku - Rain Dream Tower
End Credits: Hatsune Miku, Kagamine Rin and Len - Dark Woods Circus
Deleted Scenes: Megurine Luka - The Blue
Oh my god most of those fit scary well. Wuh O.O
I just wanted to have this story on my profile, because I really thought it was cool _
One day, when I was a freshman in high school, I saw a kid from my class was walking home from school. His name was Kyle. It looked like he was carrying all of his books. I thought to myself, 'Why would anyone bring home all his books on a Friday? He must really be a nerd.' I had quite a weekend planned (parties and a football game with my friends tomorrow afternoon), so I shrugged my shoulders and went on.
As I was walking, I saw a bunch of kids running toward him. They ran at him, knocking all his books out of his arms and tripping him so he landed in the dirt. His glasses went flying, and I saw them land in the grass about ten feet from him. He looked up and I saw this terrible sadness in his eyes. My heart went out to him.
So, I jogged over to him as he crawled around looking for his glasses, and I saw a tear in his eye. As I handed him his glasses, I said, 'Those guys are jerks. They really should get lives.'
He looked at me and said, 'Hey thanks!'
There was a big smile on his face. It was one of those smiles that showed real gratitude. I helped him pick up his books, and asked him where he lived. As it turned out, he lived near me, so I asked him why I had never seen him before. He said he had gone to private school before now. I would have never hung out with a private school kid before.
We talked all the way home, and I carried some of his books. He turned out to be a pretty cool kid. I asked him if he wanted to play a little football with my friends. He said yes.We hung out all weekend and the more I got to know Kyle, the more I liked him, and my friends thought the same of him.
Monday morning came, and there was Kyle with the huge stack of books again. I stopped him and said, 'Boy, you are gonna really build some serious muscles with this pile of books everyday!' He just laughed and handed me half the books.
Over the next four years, Kyle and I became best friends. When we were seniors we began to think about college. Kyle decided on Georgetown and I was going to Duke.
I knew that we would always be friends, that the miles would never be a problem. He was going to be a doctor and I was going for business on a football scholarship. Kyle was valedictorian of our class. I teased him all the time about being a nerd. He had to prepare a speech for graduation. I was so glad it wasn't me having to get up there and speak.
Graduation day, I saw Kyle. He looked great. He was one of those guys that really found himself during high school. He filled out and actually looked good in glasses. He had more dates than I had and all the girls loved him. Boy, sometimes I was jealous!
Today was one of those days. I could see that he was nervous about his speech. So, I smacked him on the back and said, 'Hey, big guy, you'll be great!' He looked at me with one of those looks (the really grateful one) and smiled. 'Thanks,' he said.
As he started his speech, he cleared his throat, and began, 'Graduation is a time to thank those who helped you make it through those tough years. Your parents, your teachers, your siblings, maybe a coach... but mostly your friends... I am here to tell all of you that being a friend to someone is the best gift you can give them. I am going to tell you a story.' I just looked at my friend with disbelief as he told the story of the first day we met. He had planned to kill himself over the weekend. He talked of how he had cleaned out his locker so his Mom wouldn't have to do it later and was carrying his stuff home.
He looked hard at me and gave me a little smile. 'Thankfully, I was saved. My friend saved me from doing the unspeakable.' I heard the gasp go through the crowd as this handsome, popular boy told us all about his weakest moment.
And after that it has some side note about God, but since I personally don't believe in God (although I'm not an atheist) I didn't include that bit. It also says something about copying it into your profile, which I did :)
Thats all, until I actually do something with my account!
Alaena F. Dragonstar (48)
Cassis Luna (12)
H.E. Gray (17)
Luna Darkside (169)
Maiden of the Moon (327)
orphan accounts (0)
Psycho BakuRyou (23)
Queen Thief (0)
Snap Change (2)
Tsume Yuki (89)