Poll: Should there be a sequel to A Game of Poker? Vote Now!
Author has written 84 stories for Rurouni Kenshin, Inuyasha, Naruto, Final Fantasy VII, Gravitation, Saiyuki, Kingdom Hearts, Yu-Gi-Oh, Pirates of the Caribbean, Inheritance Cycle, Four Brothers, Shaman King, Bleach, D.Gray-Man, Kuroshitsuji, Hunter X Hunter, Star Trek: 2009, Darker than BLACK, Fullmetal Alchemist, Avatar: Last Airbender, Alice in Wonderland, 2010, Sherlock, and Supernatural.
Okay, so if you're reading this, then you want to know more about me. Obviously.
I'm (insert random age here), live in (insert name of random country beginning with United and ending with America), and write in my spare time- what little I have. My stories will be updated somewhat regularly, but I'm very praise-motivated, unfortunately. I'll try to update at least once a month, but some stories have already been written and will be updated weekly.
I write fanfiction- not all of it good, but decent enough. I'm a fan of yaoi, and any shounen-ai/yaoi stories will be clearly marked.
In case I've forgotten the diclaimer in any of my fanfics, I don't own a thing. I'd love to, but I don't. They're the property of their authors- I just enjoy playing with them. Dance my puppets, dance!
All for now.
Thoughts on Gay Marriage:
1) Being gay is not natural. Real Americans always reject unnatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, liposuction and air conditioning.
2) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.
3) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.
4) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can't marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.
5) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of Brittany Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.
6) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren't full yet, and the world needs more children.
7) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.
8) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That's why we have only one religion in America.
9) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That's why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.
10) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven't adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans...
Have PRIDE! Support gay marriage!