Author has written 27 stories for Harry Potter, Glee, Scooby Doo, Sleeping Beauty, Alice in Wonderland, 2010, Mummy, Once Upon a Time, and A Nightmare on Elm Street.
Hello everyone! I have a new update for Harry Potter and the Love Letter. Go check it out! Only 1 chapter left until Wedding of a Lifetime is complete then the final installment New Life will begin. So glad that I am 100% again! Keep an eye out for more updates. You know I am full of surprises! :)
Nickname: Krys (that's as far as I go with name)
Where do I live? Louisiana in Avoyelles Parish (that's as far as I go with location)
Add me as a friend on Facebook: http:// www. facebook. com/ #! /profile. php?id= 100002420911430 Take out the spaces.
Favorite College Football team: Louisiana State University (LSU!)
Favorite NFL Football team: WHO DAT? WHO DAT? WHO DAT SAY GONNA BEAT DEM SAINTS? GEAUX SAINTS!
Favorite manga: Love Hina, Onegai Teacher, Fruits Basket, Angel Sanctuary, Mermaid Saga, Ceres (I don't read Manga anymore but these are still my favorites)
Favorite anime: Love Hina, Ceres, Angel Sanctuary, Mermaid Scar, Fruits Basket, Fushigi Yuugi, Weiss Kreuz, Weiss Kreuz Gluhen, Please Teacher (Not into anime anymore but these are still my favorites)
Favorite Movies: Alice in Wonderland 2010, Lord of the Rings trilogy, Harry Potter, The Last Samurai, National Treasure,The Polar Express, Avatar, etc.
Favorite TV Shows: Golden Girls, Glee, Ghost Whisperer, Big Bang Theory, Cold Case, NCIS, CSI, Dancing with the Stars, Initiation of Sarah, and 13 Nights of Halloween on ABC.
Favorite Characters: Mickey Mouse, Riku (Kingdom Hearts), Hotohori (Fushigi Yuugi), Aya (Weiss Kreuz), Yuki (Fruits Basket), Hermoine (Harry Potter), Frodo (Lord of the Rings), Mizuho (Please Teacher), Elphaba (Wicked) and the list goes on.
Favorite Books: Wicked, Harry Potter, Twilight, Lord of the Rings, anything by Stephen King, Chronicles of Narnia, Dracula, The Master and Margarita, Wethering Heights, and the list goes on.
Favorite pairings: Harry and Hermione (Harry Potter), Alice and Tarrant Hightopp/Mad Hatter (Alice in Wonderland 2010), Sora and Kairi (Kingdom Hearts), Yuki and Tohru (Fruits Basket), Edward and Bella (Twilight), Mizuho and Kei (Please Teacher), Rick and Evelyn (the Mummy), Tony and Zeva (NCIS), Lenard and Penny (Big Bang Theory), Will and Emma (GLEE), and Fin and Rachel (GLEE).
Fanfictions that I removed from the website and explanations why:
1. The Married Life of Keitaro and Naru-It was my first fanfiction and it had only 16 reviews. Mostly flames and the rest were praise. I was tired of watching it just sit here and have no one read it or have people read it and not review it. So I removed it. Sorry if I offended anyone.
2. Kei and Mizuho's Married Life-Once upon a time I was into anime. College, graduation, got married, and bibbitey bobbety boo I grew out of it. I got sucked into a black hole on this one and the ideas never came back. So, even though this one was one of my big review stories, I didn't want anyone to steal what work I had already done and called it abandoned. I removed it and sorry if I hurt anyone. I don't like hurting people's feelings.
3. Dracula the Past, Present, and Future-I am rewriting the whole thing except Chapter 1. I will not post until all of it is finished. Again, sorry if I offended anyone.
4. Blanche's Surprise-I seriously ran out of ideas. So I will not start on it until I get some ideas for it. Right now, I'm drawing a blank.
5. The Mummy The End of Days-Not a whole lot of people were reviewing and it was just sitting there with only the hits piling up and no more reviews piling in. So, off it went. I will pick that one back up because I like the Mummy and this would be a great story once it's finished.
6. A New Tale to Tell-I simply loved Beauty and the Beast and I wanted to do a modern Beauty and the Beast story but I opened a huge can of worms that I shouldn't have. I had some good reviews but it stayed at 8 reviews for five months and I thought forget it. So I removed it and sorry if I upset anyone who read it. I really hate upsetting people because it makes me feel terrible.
7. Lay All Your Love on Me-It was up for about a month and a half and no one reviewed it! I thought to myself, "ok it must really suck for no one to read it." Then I realized that it was part of my story Mad About You that couldn't stand by itself. So, I removed it and I think no one's feelings got hurt on that one.
8. Dear Tarrant Dear Alice-It is in the rewriting stage. I'm basically scratching everything in it except my 'soul mate found by singing' tactic and turning it into musical format. Yeah how awesome does that sound! I'm practically pushing my boundaries but hey...I wanted to do something that no one in this fandom has tried to do yet. I'm sorry if I hurt anyone who read the story and really enjoyed it but there were issues with it that I don't want to go into detail with. That's why the only story I was able to update on was AIW the Musical and not any of my other ones.
9. Alice in Wonderland: The Musical-Since I'm going to be writing a musical, I removed this one so I could use some of the songs I used in this one in the musical itself.
10. Harry Potter and the Sorceress's Staff and Staff of Merlin: Some of those ideas are incorporated into the Love Letter series. Those fans will probably recognize the ideas when they read them.
11. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: A Retake: This will be the last part of the Love Letter series in the year 1997/1998.
Let me get on my soap box. I can't stand Ron and Hermione together and Harry and Ginny. I feel Hermione had to settle for second best because she pushed the best thing in her life away. Ginny never really loved Harry as just him. She loved him as THE BOY WHO LIVED. I really didn't like the way the Harry Potter series ended. Altogether, the series made Harry weak and incapable of killing Voldemort. When Voldemort was killed, he got killed by the curse he fired when Harry summoned the wand out his hand. THE CURSE BACKFIRED ON HIM! VOLDEMORT KILLED HIMSELF! Wtf? I think the epilogue was crap. 19 years later...Harry's kids go off to school along with Ron's kids. Awe...lame! You could tell JKR got tired of writing at the end. I know I sound pissed because I am. I was not a fan of killing off Remus, Tonks, Mad-Eye, and Fred! Really? Fred? Come on! Alright time to get off the soap box.
To those of you that read my stories and actually enjoyed them, thank you for giving me praise and constructive feedback on how I will become a better writer. I hope you will all continue to read my stories, because I do plan on publishing some novels I am currently writing.