Author has written 76 stories for CSI: New York, One Piece, Supernatural, Misc. Tv Shows, Originals, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, Hawaii Five-0, Rise of the Guardians, Robin Hood BBC, Lord of the Rings, Twilight, Night Shift, 2014, Avengers, Les Miserables, Star Trek: 2009, Chicago Med, Once Upon a Time, Salvation, Musketeers, Greatest Showman, Chicago PD, MacGyver, Alienist, MAGNUM P.I., Frozen, and Hobbit.
I do take prompts but might take a while to finish]
So, My name is Chrisii and I made an account on this site because I love to write fanfiction and because I want to give you what you want to read.
Feel free to follow me on tumblr ( for updates on my writing!
What is Life without a little risk?
(Sirius Black- Harry Potter Books)
Live life without regrets!
(One Piece -Portagas.D.Ace)
On to stories; I mostly write one-shots, so multi-chaptered from me are rare. I must warn you that most of my fics involve whump and injuries are inflicted on characters. It's just my style of writing. I prefer it over romance (even though I still write romance) any day.
Yes, I accept constructive criticism, I encourage you to give it to me. However, I ask for you to get your message across kindly, not rudely and definitely not by beating around the bush. If you don't like something about my stories, kindly private message (pm) me and I will reply when I have the chance.
Leave reviews and stuffsies guys, if you write as well, you must know how much they mean to writers ;)
You Might Be An Author If...
1. Every time you hear a song, you think of a new story or one you've already written.
2. You have the last chapters of a story done before even thinking of the characters names.
3. You often imagine your books becoming movies.
4. Spell check is your best friend.
5. You give even the smallest of characters a huge background.
6. You hesitate before killing of one of your favourite characters.
7. You smile really big when your gonna finally write a character love (or torture, according to your tastes) scene.
8. Every time you read something, you make your own story of the same thing.
9. You'll spend an hour trying to find one word cause you won't dare use a synonym.
10. Not being able to write is like not being able to pee to you... you just can't hold it in for so long.
11. You write so fast, you leave out words in a sentence.
12. You have to tell at least one person your whole story before it's even written.
13. Things that are written badly annoy you and make you want to re-write it better.
14. You laugh at jokes you wrote yourself.
15. You can spell words like 'troublesome' but can't spell 'the' half the time.
16. If you're not writing or typing, your fingers are moving constantly.
17. You talk to yourself... constantly.
18. You forget what day it is when you're writing.
19. When you have to write some sort of story in class, you get carried away.
20. You would rather die than use words like 'good' or 'nice' and etc.
21. You put off the last chapter of a story simply because you don't want it to end.
22. You start to cry when writing about a death or other depressing even though you knew was coming, and you are the one writing it.
23. When on a roll, you will ignore hunger, sleepiness, or the urge to pee until you run out of ideas.
24. If a story, movie, show, etc. finishes without closure, you have a powerful need to write a suitable ending.
25. You like to fidget, tap, or chew on the tip of something when you are trying to come up with a new sentence, paragraph, chapter, or story.
26. You are in love with the Thesaurus.
27. You dream about your stories.
28. You dream of new stories.
29. You often revisit some of your old stories.
30. Someone can call your name twenty times without you hearing if you're writing.
31. You have more than one story going at a time
PISCES- The Dreamer (Feb 19-Mar 20) Generous, kind and thoughtful. Very creative and imaginative. May become secretive and vague. Sensitive. Doesn't like details. Dreamy and unrealistic. sympathetic and loving. Kind. Unselfish. Good kisser. Beautiful.
Anyway, since I don't want to bore you to death with facts I am going to say goodbye!