Interact or communicate with
at your own risk.
Name: Nova Fireblood
Race: Mutant and proud
Address: 890 Fifth Avenue, Manhattan, New York City
Summer Address: Camp Half-Blood, Half-Blood Hill, Farm Road 3.141 Long Island, New York 11954
School Address: 1407 Greymalkin Lane, Westchester County, NY 10461
Aliases: Blackeagle (Marvel Heroes), Dragonscorch (DeviantArt, most of the message boards I'm on), Lilypadster, The-Winged-Mutant, BlackDrag0n (DC Universe online), and others that I can't think of at the moment
Spirit Animal: Raven
Video Games: Marvel Heroes (Blackeagle), Wakfu (My main is Amber Steam) and Minecraft (StardustDraconis).
Fav. Movies: Planet Hulk, Rise of the Guardians, How To Train Your Dragon 1-2, Big Hero 6 and X-men DoFP.
Fanfics: (the most memorable out of all of the ones on my list) Wally's Secret (HP&YJ crossover), From Danny to Harry (DP&HP crossover), Daddy's Girl (X-men the Movie), Legend of the Spider-man (LoK&SM crossover), Fields of Thyme (HP&MLP crossover) and Great Granpa Cap (Avengers&SM crossover).
TV Shows: MLP:FIM, Danny Phantom, Generator Rex (this show needs more fans, go watch it, it's on Netflix right now), Arrow, Flash, Green Lantern TAS, Wakfu (yes this is a cartoon as well as a video game) and a few snippets of other tv shows.
Latest Obsession(s): Arrow- I watched the first two seasons in three days, and just finished up to season 3 episode 9 (as well as Flash s1 e9). I can't believe I have to wait 6 weeks to see who (SPOILER_brings Ollie back to life!_SPOILER)
Planned (just plotbunnies. I'm not gong to post these until they're complete, and I haven't actually started writing them, and these may never be posted :(...)
Taking Back Starling(?): (Arrow and MLP:FIM crossover) Rich Playcolt, Wineglass Queen (name still not figured out) returns from the dead. He's been lost on a deserted island for the past five years, with only one goal: survive. Now back in Starling City (need to come up with a good ponified name), he seeks to right the wrongs of his dead father, by crossing names off a list.
Progress: I'm still working on pony names for the characters. I'm going to be mostly following the tv series (with changes to hopefully work in Equestria.) I'll probably take a while on this one (and set aside the one below.) This might not even end up working, so anyone (at all) who sees this be warned: I don't do well with long term projects. Sorry.
In Progress (Hopefully going to be posted soon ((probably not for a while still))/Posted but not done yet)
Harry Potter- Firedrake: (Still need a better code name for him) Harry is a mutant. When his abilities surface, Harry's Aunt and Uncle can't take it. Cerebro detects a young Gamma Mutant, alerting Professor X to Harry's dilemma.
PROGRESS: I just finished the rough draft of the prologue. I have an outline for the rest of the fic, and a few scenes planned out, but nothing's really concrete yet.
Stuff I don't like in fanfics
(this is a WIP)
(There are exceptions to these guidelines, cause these are mostly genres/types of fanfics, and if you don't agree with me, fine.)
Harems: I'm from a monogamous society, and I'm a girl, so I don't like harems and/or thinking of girls as property. I respect those that have harems as part of their religion, but that doesn't mean I'll ever be a part of one, or that I like it. I have one fanfic on my list (not entirely sure which one list it's on) and that's only because the harem part isn't implemented yet, and the story is awesome.
Slash: It's just awkward for me to read. Nothing against gay people, I'm actually friends with people who are gay. I just am not, so I can't relate as well to the characters. And it's awkward. Really awkward.
Lemons: Almost the same as above. While I am attracted to boys, I'm still at the age where 'it' is gross. I'd rather not read about it. However if the overall fic is good, I'll skip over the part. If it stretches over chapters, I'll just stop reading the fic.
OCs: This is mainly a protection against Mary-Sues. I will read fics with OCs, and sometimes an OC is a good character. It all depends on the OC. If it's a character that is well rounded, and believable, and doesn't take up to much of what I came to read. I've read good stories about OCs (Past Sins on FimFiction.net is a good example) and I usually stay away from the OC fics that don't have many favoriters, usually that means that the OC is bad. Usually. I understand that it's hard to write a good OC, but it is possible.
OOC: Sometimes OOC can be GOOD. If it's done in a believable way, that coinsides with the character. If a notoriously cautious character, like Batman, reveals his identity to a complete stranger without a good cause (a good one would be world threatening) and just taking off his cowl, THAT is what I hate. I will read stuff like that if it has a really good overarching storyline, but that's the limit.
Script type: Really. How lazy can you get? Before you get all mad at me, script type is like- Danny: blah blah Toph: Blah Blah- with minimal enviorment/action description. This ticks me off. I can stand it only if I have infinite patience when I read it. I rarely do. So some have good stories, I can't stand the writing. For me it's even worse than fics that have less than a paragraph per page. It's that bad.
Overpowered characters: I'm fine with crossovers/future fics that give characters like Harry Potter or Danny Phantom an extra power or two (such as Harry getting mutant powers/Danny getting stronger over time or wizard magic) but you have to know where to stop. Don't dump artifacts from various fandoms on one or two characters (such as the ultimatrix, Samuri Jack's magic sword, and anything else you can think of) it's fine if it's one item, and they have to figure out how to use it, or if there's a reason to get one, but one already powerful character getting everything you can think of is overkill.
Paragraph long chapters: This is against the rules of this site. People just don't read the rules. I can't stand these. Most fics I read have to at LEAST have 1,000 word long chapters on average. Please. This gives the impression that you've worked on it, and not just thrown it together without much thought. Sure some oneshots only need to be a few hundred words long, but I'm usually looking for a good, long read.
Stuff I DO like in fanfics
Creative Crossovers: A lot of the stuff I love are crossovers. If done well, they can be masterpieces. Some of my favorite fics are crossovers. You just have to know how to write them. One of my long term favorites is a crossover between Bartemaeus Trilogy and Danny Phantom. Though it's only a oneshot, it's still really good. It's also the only one in it's category (last I checked anyway)
Poems (School stuff. I just had to do some of these XD)
Mutant and proud
Exiled and prosecuted
Never give up
The Hulk is the Strongest of all,
Nobody is quite as tall.
He has enemies,
And with Betty he goes to the mall.
The Bats come out in the night,
so they can give us a fright.
They lap up your blood,
and steal all your crud,
and then they hide from the light.
(I like bats, but I was running on 5 hours of sleep)
There once was a dragon named Zane.
He was completely insane.
He burnt up a village,
so that he could pillage,
and now they all call him a pain.
Cringeworthy Puns Found Online
-Son: Daaaad I want to watch TV!
Father: Nathan, it's summer, go outside while I call the cable guy
-Mother-in-law: What happened to my daughter's pants; her jeans are grey!
Son-in-law: Spontaneous combustion.
-Queen: King Frank, how can we control our daughter?
King: I will Punish her. Lock her in the castle!
-Yes all of these puns are very Loki.
-What's with all these terrible jokes? Oh, I get it, like Kitty Pryde, you must be going through a phase.
-If Ironman and Silver Surfer team up, they'll be alloys!
-Ironman had to Beta test his lasers, according to the U.S. Ray Bill, in order to prevent the Domino effect which leads to Apocalypse.
OCs, I won't put them in fanfics, these are just for fun.
1. Crystal/Black Eagle
Appearance/visible mutations?: Crystal is a tannish white human, with dark brown eyes that have dagger shaped pupils and shoulder-length, curly black hair that she wears in a ponytail (it's always 'crazy'). She is usually wearing a blue t-shirt, with a black jacket over top. She also wears stretchy jeans that allow free movement, and a pair of bright green tennis shoes. Crystal also has a pair of black wings, with a wingspan of about 16 ft. and a width of about 3 ft. All her primary feathers are white. She also has a feathered tail, which helps balance her in the air. She hides them with a holographic watch, much like Kurt's, as she is still in school and can't hide them under a trench coat.
Powers/non-visible mutations?/skills: Crystal has heightened senses, her eyesight more than anything, enabling her to read an averaged size book from two city blocks away. Her other senses are just about 10% better than other humans. She has hollow bones, and almost unnoticeably sharp 'talons' for fingernails. Crystal also has a slight healing factor, and can recover from small cuts in an hour, and can heal broken bones within three days.
Personality: Crystal wears her heart on her sleeve, not by her facial expressions, but with her wings. They react to whatever mood she is in. Crystal is hardworking, and won't stop until a job is done, often causing her sleepless nights. She is also a feral mutant, prone to overactive emotions, and is irritated easily.
History?: Crystal was raised by her parents, who were neutral about mutants... mostly. But when her wings began to grow in at age 12, her parents didn't know what to do with her. When Prof. X came to recruit her, they were glad to get her out of the house. They never called her, and when she went back to visit a year later, they had moved out.
Fandom: X-men Evolution, but can fit into almost any Marvel incarnations
Things I Am Not Allowed To Do At Hogwarts:
1) The Giant Squid is not an appropriate date to the Yule Ball
2) I am not allowed to sing, "We're Off to See the Wizard" while skipping off to the Headmaster's office
3) I am not allowed to take out a life insurance policy on Harry Potter
5) I am not allowed to give Remus Lupin a flea collar
6) I am not allowed to bring a Magic 8 Ball to Divination
7) I am not allowed to say that Seamus Finnegan is "after my lucky charms"
8) I am not allowed to start a betting pool on this years Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher. It's taste-less, tacky, and not a good money-making strategy.
9) I am not allowed to make light saber sounds with my wand
10) I am not allowed to give Hagrid Pokemon cards and convince him they're real animals
11) I am not to refer to the Accio charm as "The Force"
12) I will not give you my socks to make hand-puppets of the Slytherin-House mascot
14) If the thought of a spell makes me giggle for more than 15 seconds, assume that I am not allowed to use it
15) I will not lock the Slytherin's and Gryffindor's in a room together and bet on which House will come out alive
16) I will not charm the suits of armor to do a rendition of "The Knights of the Round Table" for the Christmas Feast
17) I am not allowed to declare an official "Hug A Slytherin Day"
18) I am not allowed to sing my own personal spy music while wandering the hallways
19) It is not necessary to yell, "BURN!" Whenever Snape takes points away from Gryffindor
20) I will not say the phrase, "Get a Life" to Voldemort
21) First years are not to be fed to Fluffy
22) I will never ask Harry if his 'Voldie senses' are tingling
23) I will not make, "OMG" a spell
24) It is not necessary to yell, "BAM" every time I Apparate
25) I will not steal Gryffindor's sword from Dumbledore's office and use it to patrol the hallways
26) I will not poke Hufflepuff's with spoons, nor shall I insist that their color's indicate that they're "covered in bee's"
27) "I've heard every joke possible about Oliver Wood's name" is not a challenge
28) I will not use Umbridge's quill to write, "Told you I was Hard Core"
29) If a class-mate falls asleep, I will not take advantage of that and draw a Dark Mark on their arm
30) House Elves are not acceptable replacements for Bludgers
31) I will not start every potion's class by asking Snape if the potion is acceptable as Body Lotion
32) I will not call the Weasley twins, "bookends"
32) I will not call the Patil twins, "bookends"
33) Tricking a school House Elf to strip off it's clothing does not make it mine. Yes, even when I yell out "PWND!"
34) Gryffindor Courage does not come in bottles labeled, "Firewhiskey"
35) I will not dress up as Voldemort on Halloween
36) It is a bad idea to tell Snape he takes himself too seriously
37) I will not tell Sir Cadogan that The Knight's Who Say Ni have challenged him to a duel, then have all the students say, 'Ni' from various directions
38) I will not tell the first years that Professor Snape is a vampire (even if I believe this to be true)
Pick Your Victims
1. Daredevil/Matt Murdock (Netflix series)
2. Twilight Sparkle
3. Spider-Man/Peter Parker (combination of the Asm, Spectacular Spider-man, and various other sources)
4. Wolverine/Logan (X-men movieverse, X-men Evo)
5. Shawn Spencer
6. Captain America (movieverse)
7. Rainbow Dash
8. Foggy Nelson (Netflix's Daredevil)
9. Danny Phantom
1) 2 and 5 meet. What happens?
Funny stuff. Twilight is confused with the human, and Shawn freaks out about being near a talking, purple horse.
2) Make a summery for a 10/6 hurt/comfort 'fic.
Baymax is in Avengers Tower after a BH6/Avengers team up vs Hydra. He senses that Cap has issues, and lists a few remedies.
3) 3 and 7 get together. What is 4's reaction?
Surprised for a minute that Spidey hooked up with a blue horse, then comments on it whenever he can.
4) 8, 4 and 9 go to 1's house for a sleepover. What happens?
Foggy, Danny and Logan go to Matt's house for a sleepover. Drunkenness and sugar highs happen. They manage to destroy part of Matt's apartment, then Matt hears a human trafficing deal, and Danny/Logan insist on coming. Foggy stays in the apartment.
5) 3, 4, 5 and 6 decide to form a group. Who is the leader? What does the group do?
Spider-man, Wolverine, Shawn and Cap. Cap's the leader (obviously) and they solve superhuman crimes. Spidey is the muscle, Logan is the tracker, Shawn notices the little details and Cap plans how they take down criminals.
6) 10 ends up at 2's house. Why?
Because Twilight manages to summon a friendly alien. She was testing out a spell, and didn't know what it did. Baymax appears in front of her in his box/charger, and inflates. Twilight geeks out.
7) Why is 6 afraid of 7?
Because she's a cartoon horse that has Tony's attitude, and can fly fast enough to break the sound barrier.
8) Explain 9 and 10's relationship.
Baymax is confused as to what chemical makeup Danny has. Baymax follows human Danny around, trying to figure out what he is.
9) 1 decides to start a protest. What is it? Does anyone join?
Daredevil gets shot by a few cops. Matt decides he's had enough bullet wounds from the cops, and leads a protest outside the precinct. Peter and Foggy join, though Peter's sign has Spider-man as well.
10) 7 has a secret. What is it? How does 2 react to it?
Rainbow is a secret vigilante, but not for ponyville. She paints her mane and tail black and goes out in Cloudsdale in a black/blue bodysuit. She's Nightwing (doesn't have a mentor though). Twilight is shocked, and as soon as she gets over her anger, decides that Rainbow's in danger, and mother-hens Rainbow to be more careful, then treats her battle wounds.
11) Have you read any 3x5 fanfictions before?
No, but that would be funny.
12) 4 and 2 are getting married. How does 10 react to the news?
(I have to laugh at that first) Baymax says that he's happy. TwilightxLogan. Someone write that pairing please! I might end up doing it though...
13) 10 and 1 have a glaring contest. Who wins?
Matt, because I don't think Baymax can glare.
14) 8 and 4 team against 3, 9 and 10. Do 8 and 4 have a chance?
Foggy and Logan vs Spider-man, Danny Phantom and Baymax. Logan does, but Foggy doesn't.
15) 5 loves 6. How does that work?
Because Shawn totally has a man-crush on Captain America. I guess it would work like those Stony fics that dot the MCU fanfic list.
16) 7 falls into an alternate universe and meets backwards versions of him/herself. What and Why is their counterpart different? Does this change how they view themselves?
Rainbow Dash. She'd still be fast, but her wing broke, permanently, and so closed herself off from other ponies. Alternate Rainbow is only out for herself, and doesn't make friends at all, because she's bitter about loosing her dreams. Dashie is stunned that her counterpart had fallen so far from where she could be. She vows to never become like that.
17) 9 has a chance to change any one thing in their past. What do they change? Why?
He decides to have his younger self not reveal his identity to the world after the Disasteroid.
18) 10 throws a party. Who is invited? What kind of party is it?
A theraputic party to make Hiro feel better. All the superhero buddies come, for the silly party games, and the cake.
19) 3 goes to prison. Why?
Because some guy dressed in his costume and killed someone again? Maybe someone decided that the web lines Peter leaves behind while web swinging is littering.
20) How would 4 react to a world threat?
Slice it up with his claws. Or try to.
21) Is 5/9 a good pairing? Why/Why not?
Danny/Shawn would not be the best. Shawn would annoy Danny up the wall. Literally. Though it's a good crack pairing.
22) If 6/10 was a cannon pairing, how would you react?
I'd be extremely surprised. Baymax/Captain America, how would that work? It would be very silly though.
23) If 5 was a wizard, and somehow went to Hogwarts, what house would he/she be in?
He'd be the funniest Slytherin ever. Maybe Griffindor though, because Shawn tends to jump into danger blindfolded.
The Stupid Test (put an 'X' next to the one that is you, then at the end add all the x's, if you have more than 18 than you are stupid!) p.s. this is not a real text, it is just for fun!
(x) Gum has fallen out of your mouth while you were talking.
(x) Gum has fallen out of your mouth while you were NOT talking.
() You have run into a glass/screen door.
(x)You have jumped out of a moving vehicle. (It was going really slow..)
(x) You have thought of something funny and laughed and people gave you weird looks.
() You have run into a tree.
() It IS possible to lick your elbow.
() You never knew that the Alphabet and Twinkle Twinkle Little Star had the same rhythm.
() You sang them.
() You have tripped on your shoelace and fallen.
() You choked on your own spit.
() You have seen the the Matrix and still don't get it.
(x) You didn't notice that in the last question, the was spelled twice.
() You just looked at it.
() Your hair is blonde/dirty-blonde/has blonde in it.
() People have called you slow.
(x) You have caught yourself drooling.
() You have fallen asleep in class.
() If someone says "fart" you laugh.
() You just laughed.
(x) Sometimes you just stop thinking.
(x) People are often shaking their heads as they walk away from you.
() you are often to told to use your "inside voice".
(x) You use your fingers to do simple math.
() you have eaten a bug.
(x) you have put your clothes backward or inside out and didn't realize it.
(x) You have looked all around for something only to find out it was in your hand, pockets, ect.
()You repost/forward things because your scared of what will happen if you dont even thought you know nothing will happen.
() You break a lot of things.
() Your friends know not use big words around you.
(x) You sometimes tilt your head if your confused.
(x) You've fallen out of your chair before.
1. ONE OF YOUR SCARS, HOW DID YOU GET IT? I was running down my driveway when I was about 8 or something, and I tripped. My driveway isn't asphalt, its gravel/rocks. I still have little bits of gravel in my hand.
2. WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN YOUR ROOM? A calendar that's on the wrong month, a few posters, my keychain collection (yes I keep that on my wall), a whiteboard/poster thing that I never use and lots of pen/marker/sticker 'drawings' (I have younger siblings).
3. DO YOU SNORE, GRIND YOUR TEETH, OR TALK IN YOUR SLEEP? Nobody's ever commented on it, so I don't know.
4. WHAT TYPE OF MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO? Stuff I think sounds cool. Lots of it is semi bouncy or has dark tones. My favorite is 'This Is War' by 30 seconds to Mars.
5. DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME YOU WERE BORN? I think it was in the afternoon, but I don't think I ever asked.
6. WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW? A good, long fanfic that I haven't read yet about Netflix's Daredevil.
7. WHAT DO YOU MISS? Um... Nothing really...
8. WHAT IS YOUR MOST PRIZED POSSESSION(S)? My Laptop.
9. HOW TALL ARE YOU? I think I'm 5' something.
10. DO YOU GET CLAUSTROPHOBIC? No. I loved those McDonalds 'playground' things, been awhile since the last time I played in one. (Yes I still play. Deal with it.)
11. DO YOU GET SCARED IN THE DARK? A little bit, but that's because I'm not cut out to watch horror movies, and I saw a few episodes of Supernatural.
12. THE LAST PERSON TO MAKE YOU CRY The people that write fics about getting over issues.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PERFUME FOR A GIRL? I don't wear perfume.
14. WHAT KIND OF HAIR/EYE COLOR DO YOU LIKE ON THE OPPOSITE GENDER? I like dark hair.
15. WHERE CAN YOU SEE YOURSELF BEING PROPOSED TO? I'm not thinking about that yet.
16. COFFEE OR ENERGY DRINK? If Gatorade counts as an energy drink, then energy drink. Coffee smells bad.
17. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PIZZA TOPPING? Cheese.
18. IF YOU CAN EAT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE? A Strawberries and Creme chocolate bar from Lindt. I just finished one yesterday and I want more!
20. HAVE YOU EVER EATEN A GOLDFISH? No! Why would I want to?
21. WHAT WAS THE FIRST MEANINGFUL GIFT YOU'VE EVER RECEIVED ? A white and grey stuffed animal kitten. I still have it too. I was really into cats back then (still am, sort of) and I could tell the kitten meant a lot to the person who gave it to me.
22. DO YOU LIKE ANYBODY? Yes, but I'm not posting their names on here.
24. FAVORITE CLOTHING BRAND? I don't pay attention to that. So long as it doesn't rub my skin the wrong way, and doesn't look gross (or pink) or insulting, I'll wear it.
26. DO YOU HAVE A PET RIGHT NOW Yea, one, Nova.
27. WHAT KIND IS IT? An old dragonscale beta fish. He's over 5 years now.
28. WOULD YOU FALL IN LOVE KNOWING THAT THE PERSON IS LEAVING? Maybe, there is this thing called Skype.
29. WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO TELL SOMEONE HOW MUCH THEY MEAN TO YOU? Talking.
30. SAY A NUMBER FROM ONE TO A HUNDRED 34
31. BLONDES OR BRUNETTES? I don't care...
32. WHAT IS THE ONE NUMBER YOU CALL MOST OFTEN? My Mom's
33. WHAT ANNOYS YOU MOST? My siblings and badly animated t.v/movies (I'm kind of picky about that).
34. HAVE YOU BEEN OUT OF THE UNITED STATES? No.
35. YOUR WEAKNESSES? Sleep. I stay up reading, playing, and doing whatever on my laptop.
36. MET ANYONE FAMOUS? Does Stormfront count? They're a barbershop quartet that my family likes.
37. FIRST JOB Don't have one yet, but I'm thinking about it.
38. EVER DONE A PRANK CALL? Yea... I guess. My siblings, Mom and I were coming home from a family reunion. Dad had to stay home (he has a big garden), so we prank called him. It wasn't that great, but it was funny at the time
41.WHAT WERE YOU DOING BEFORE YOU FILLED THIS OUT? Re-reading 'fics on my favorites list. I think I've forgotten about quite a few of them.
40. HAVE YOU EVER HAD SURGERY? Not that I know of.
42. WHAT DO YOU GET COMPLIMENTED ABOUT MOST? Whatever shirt I'm wearing (I have this one that says 'One in a Minion' and has a picture of a minion giving a salute).
43. HAVE YOU EVER HAD BRACES? No, I have had a palate expander though.
44. WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY? Comic books... XD I haven't read that many and I want to read more.
45. HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT? ... 3 seems a good number.
47. DO YOU WISH ON STARS? No.
49. WHAT KIND OF SHAMPOO DO YOU USE? Studies show that not using Shampoo reduces the amount of oil that the scalp makes.
50. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? It could be neater.
51. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? I am a vegetarian. No meat.
52. ANY BAD HABITS ? Yea.
53 WHAT CD ARE YOU MOST EMBARRASSED TO HAVE ON YOUR SHELF? I don't have CDs, I have Amazon Cloudplayer though.
54. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Depends on who the person is.
56. DO LOOKS MATTER? What looks? XD No I do not, just so long as you're presentable, I don't care.
57. HOW DO YOU RELEASE ANGER? Killing stuff on video games.
58. WHERE IS YOUR SECOND HOME? This is the internet. I'm not saying.
60. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD? My stuffed animals, and my plastic animal figurines. (I have some really cool ones too, an awesome griffon, and a black horse with bat wings.)
61. HOW MANY NUMBERS ARE IN YOUR CELL PHONE? My phone isn't connected. I can't use anything on it. (It won't connect to the internet, and I can't navigate on it either.)
62.WERE YOU A FAN OF BARNEY AS A KID? Yes.
63. DO YOU USE SARCASM? Sometimes...
65. WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A GUY/GIRL? I'm not looking for a boyfriend yet.
66. WHAT ARE YOUR NICKNAMES? Dolphin (that was because there was another person with my name in the group I was in, and she had the same first letter in her last name as I did XD), and I'm not naming the ones that come from my name.
67. WHATS YOUR FAVORITE BAND/SINGER? There's this one called 'Two Steps from Hell' Yes it sounds bad, but they have some epic music, and really know how to work whatever instruments they use. Without words (mostly) too.
68. WHATS YOUR FAVORITE TV SHOW At the moment, it's a toss up between Arrow and Wakfu (French version)
69. WHAT WAS YOUR ACT SAT SCORE? Act Sat? I'm an un-socialized Homeschooler, I don't know what the heck that means.
70. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Something with brownie bits, M&Ms, cookie bits and fudge in it.
71. DO YOU HAVE ALL YOUR FINGERS AND TOES? Yea... why?
72. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU WORKED OUT? a few days ago, unless babysitting siblings counts.
73. DID YOU NOTICE THAT THERE WAS NO #64? No...
74. WHATS THE FASTEST YOU HAVE GONE IN A CAR? I haven't learned how to yet, and I don't look at the speed-meter-thing, but my Dad floored it once on an empty road in the middle of nowhere.
75. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS? I don't care if you do or don't...
76. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO? A youtube playlist of my favorite songs. 60 of them.
77. LAST THING YOU DRANK? Water.
78. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My dad, a few days ago.
79. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE IN THE OPPOSITE/SAME GENDER? Their shirts. If it catches my eye.
80. FAVORITE THOUGHT PROVOKING SONG? 'This Is War' 30 seconds to Mars, and 'Hot Wings' from Rio, are really good for my muse.
81. FAVORITE THING TO HATE? Supervillians.
82. FAVORITE MONTH OF THE YEAR? The one with my birthday in it.
83. FAVORITE ZODIAC SIGN? Sagittarius. He's got a bow.
85. WHAT IS YOUR HAIR COLOR? brown
86. EYE COLOR? Brown/green
89. FAVORITE FASTFOOD RESTURANT? Panera Bread.
90. YOU LIKE SUSHI? No.
91. FAVORITE YOUTUBE VIDEO? Lullaby for a Princess animation. One of the best that the MLP fandom has produced.
92. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR? Christmas. I love wrapping things. I dunno why.
93. PLAY ANY MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS? I bang on the keyboard sometimes, and I like the kazoo.
94. REPUBLICAN OR DEMOCRAT? Whichever candidate I like the best.
95. KISSES OR HUGS? Hugs (both the candy and the physical affection)
96. RELATIONSHIPS OR PLAYING THE FIELD? ...No comment...
97. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU BOUGHT? A Lindt chocolate bar.
98. WHAT KIND OF CAR DO YOU HAVE? I'm not 16 yet.
99. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING? I'm surfing through Ao3, does that count?
100. DESCRIBE YOUR LOVE LIFE? Single and not on the market.
Ways To Annoy People In An Elevator
1) CRACK open your briefcase or handbag, peer Inside and ask "Got enough air in there?"
2) STAND silent and motionless in the corner facing the wall without getting off.
3) WHEN arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act as if you're embarrassed when they open themselves.
4) GREET everyone with a warm handshake and ask him or her to call you Admiral.
5) MEOW occasionally.
6) STARE At another passenger for a while. Then announce in horror: "You're one of THEM" - and back away slowly
7) SAY -DING at each floor.
8) SAY "I wonder what all these do?" And push all the red buttons.
9) MAKE explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
10) STARE, grinning at another passenger for a while, then announce: "I have new socks on."
11) WHEN the elevator is silent, look around and ask: "Is that your beeper?"
12) TRY to make personal calls on the emergency phone.
13) DRAW a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers: "This is my personal space."
14) WHEN there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder, then pretend it wasn't you.
15) PUSH the buttons and pretend they give you a shock. Smile, and go back for more.
16) ASK if you can push the button for other people but push the wrong ones.
17) HOLD the doors open and say you're waiting for your friend. After a while, let the doors close and say "Hi Greg, How's your day been?"
18) DROP a pen and wait until someone reaches to help pick it up, then scream: "That's mine!"
19) BRING a camera and take pictures of everyone in the lift.
20) PRETEND you're a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the Passengers.
21) SWAT at flies that don't exist.
22) CALL out "Group hug" then enforce it.
23) Make car race noises when someone gets on or off.
24. Congratulate all for being in the same lift with you.
25. Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering: "Shut up, all of you just shut UP!"
26. Walk on with a cooler that says "human head" on the side.
27. While the doors are opening, hurriedly whisper, "Hide it...quick!" then whistle innocently.
28. Let your cell phone ring - don't answer it.
29. Walk into the lift and say "This reminds me of being buried alive. Ah, those were the days..."
30. Take shoes off before entering. Then look shocked and disgusted when the others don't.
31. Ask people which floor they want, say in 'Who want to be a millionaire' style is that your final answer.
32. Also in your bell boy act, ask what floor they want. Whatever they say, give them a glare and say "you should be ashamed of yourself!", and leave the lift tutting.
33. Ask, "Did you feel that?"
34. Tell people that you can see their aura.
35. When the doors close, announce to the others, "It's okay. Don't panic, they open up again."
36. Announce in a demonic voice: "I must find a more suitable host body."
37. Dress up in a long, black cloak with a hood, stare and in a deep voice announce "It is time..."
Take your iPod, and shuffle it for each part below!
Opening Credits: Hot Wings (Rio)
Birth: Shadows (Linsey Sterling)
First day at school: Fireflies (Owl City)
Falling in Love: Mordred's Lullaby (Heather Dale)
Fight Song: Discord (remix by LivingTombstone)
Breaking Up: Top of the Word (Greek Fire)
Prom: Ballad of Barry Allen (Jim's Big Ego)
Life: Our Solemn Hour (Within Temptation)
Mental Breakdown: Faster Than You Know (BlackGryph0n)
Driving: La Di Da Nightcore
Flashback: This Time For Africa (Shakira)
Wedding: Quest/This Can't Be All (BlackGryph0n)
Birth Of Child: Run (BlackGryph0n)
INTERMISSION: Moonlight (BlackGryph0n)
Final Battle: Roar (Katy Perry)
Death Scene: Still Alive (Lisa Miskovsky)
Funeral: Desire (Yanni)
End Credits: Into a Fantasy (Alexander Ryback)
Jokes (If you get the joke, copy and paste it into your profile) (I got these on various sites on google)
1. 16 sodiums walk into a bar, followed by Batman.
2. Three Logicians walk into a bar. When asked if they'd like something to drink, the first one says "I don't know." The second one says "I don't know." The third one says "Yes."
3. A Photon is going through airport security. The TSA Agent asks if he has any luggage. The Photon says "No, I'm traveling light."
4. Heard about that new band called 1023 MB? They haven't had any gigs yet.
5. A linguistics professor says during a lecture that, "In English, a double negative forms a positive. But in some languages, such as Russian, a double negative is still a negative. However, in no language in the world can a double positive form a negative."
But then a voice from the back of the room piped up, "Yeah, right."
6. I would make another chemistry joke, but all the good ones Argon.
7. How many surrealists does it take to screw in a light bulb?
8. It's hard to explain puns to Kleptomaniacs. They always take things literally.
9. The Programmer's wife tells him: "Run to the store and get a loaf of bread. If they have eggs, get a dozen."
The Programmer comes home with 12 loaves of bread.
10. 2 scientists walk into a bar.
The first one says: "I'll have some H2o."
The second one says: "I'll have some H2o too."
The second scientist dies.
11.There are only two hard things in Computer Science: cache invalidation, naming things and off-by-one errors.
12. Did you hear about the man who got cooled to absolute zero? He's OK now.
13. When I heard Oxygen and Magnetism hooked up, I was like OMg!
14. What do you call two crows on a branch? Attempted murder.
15.Never trust an atom. They make up everything.
16.How many programmers does it take to screw in a lightbulb? None, it's a hardware problem.
Favorite Quotes (I'll only post the ones that I really love)
1- Ohana means Family. Family means nobody is left behind. Or forgotten. Lilo and Stitch