Author has written 61 stories for G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra, G. I. Joe, Star Wars: The Clone Wars, Lord of the Rings, Hobbit, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Phantom Stallion: Wild Horse Island, Pokémon, Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes, Guardians of the Galaxy, Bionicle, X-Men: The Movie, Avengers, Lab Rats, 2012, Star Wars, Once Upon a Time, Supernatural, Harry Potter, Inception, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., Star Trek: 2009, Captain America, Red vs. Blue, Young Justice, and Silmarillion.
FORMERLY ARASHIKAGERIVERFLOWER - NOW YOU CAN FIND ME ON TUMBLR UNDER THE SAME NAME! :D
1) Hard to Kill was written in about five minutes just so I wouldn't have a profile with nothing posted. I've been telling myself I'll rewrite it since about a month after.
2) Brother Hunters was the only fanfiction I have ever tried posting chapter-by-chapter without a final draft or even outline, and it shows.
3a) When I wrote the first draft of Tale of the Keepers, I hadn't read the books or watched the movies yet. I thought Theoden and Thranduil were the same person and that Celeborn was Legolas' grandfather. Correcting those mistakes cut the word count in half.
4) Teddy was a fanfiction I first told to my baby brother when he was very little and had to stay in my room after a nightmare. He was ten when it was published and got some say in the story structure, as it was originally told from Teddy's perspective.
5) Through Fire and Water is my least-viewed fic.
6) Weecha was my favorite book growing up and is still very close to my heart. I always wondered if maybe the other two babies survived, and that's how Ranjit was born.
7) Vati is tied with Under Fire and Ron-Marr for the fic I'm most proud of.
8) Zucchini is the closest any of my fics come to canon.
9) Protectors has the most reviews from different people.
10) Inhuman has the most files on my computer, including four spreadsheets, ten alternate first chapters, twenty-seven alternate reveals, and at least fifteen miscellaneous chapters.
11) First Word was the longest I spent deciding a name for any original character. In the running was Eyayah, the Mando'a word for Echo.
12) Nacro is my shortest fic. I wrote and published the prologue to test reception and am still struggling with a timeline for Chapter 1 onward.
13) As of right now, Odoghurnadh is the least likely to be completed (barring Brother Hunters, which is abandoned).
14) Crossovers are my absolute favorite to write and read.
15) Tolkienverse and G.I. Joe are the fandoms I always return to.