Author has written 5 stories for Danny Phantom, Naruto, Doctor Who, How to Train Your Dragon, Young Justice, RWBY, Legend of Korra, Wolfblood, and Brave, 2012.
DEAR ALL OF MY FOLLOWERS, FRIENDS AND EVERYONE ELSE WHO MAY STUMBLE ACROSS MY ACCOUNT,
MY PHONE HAS BEEN STOLEN. WITH IT IS MY ALREADY LOGGED ON EMAIL AND TUMBLR, AS WELL AS INSTRAGRAM AND FANFICTION. ANYTHING THAT SEEMS OUT OF CHARACTER FOR ME IS MOST LIKELY NOT ME.
I APOLOGIZE FOR ANYTHING THE THIEF MAY POST ON THIS ACCOUNT IN ADVANCE.
If anyone can tell me how to remotely remove accounts from devices, please tell me how. It would be very useful.
YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED BIG HERO SIX?!?! LEAVE NOW. GO NOW. WATCH IT NOW!!! FEEL MY FEELS.
--You know you’re fan fiction obsessed when..--
1. You will easily stay up all night reading fic, knowing very well that it will result in you sleeping through class the next day.
2. You have stayed up and read fic the night before exams
3. To you, ‘pulling an all-nighter’ means reading fic till 3 am
4. You don’t even realize that your eyes are burning until you look in the mirror and are faced with the likes of Gaara.
5. You’ve become a total fanfic snob and will spend hours searching through fics, none of them being good enough.
6. You daydream about the fic you read last night
7. You often think, “I rather be reading fic”
8. You dedicate time to ‘fic searching’
9. Scenes from a fic become integrated in your mind as part of the original storyline
10. You have to close your laptop, or open a new window when your mom comes in the room
11. You’ll verbally and physically fight against injustices of your fandom
12. You’ll cry when you read character death
13. You’ve spent a total of five minutes muttering quite creative curses at the screen.
14. You read fic in class.
15. You’ve used your school library ink to print out 120 pages of fanfic
16. A fanart can make your day
17. An update can make your *month*
18. You have 1284849 bookmarks to fics that you’re supposed to read
19. You have to wait an extra five seconds for anything internet related because you’ve loaded your computer with so much fic
20. A random scene you’ve read will pop up in your head and you’ll laugh out loud in the middle of class (wherever)
21. Taking a vacation to somewhere without 24 hour internet access translates as..”Load Computer With FIC”
22. Whenever you get a ‘downtime’ message you dramatically sigh and hang your head thinking…“It never fails”
23. You’ll get upset and think, “All I want to do is read some fics, is that so much to ask?!?!?!”
24. You’ve check someone’s lj 5 times in one hour, looking for an update that is *obviously* not coming.
25. You know all the spanye adds by heart. (You know the ones, ‘smut is better with boys’, etc)
26. You can never fully decide on your number one fic
27. You can seriously hate an author
28. You think "Mary Sue" is a swear word(s)
29. You quote fic
30. You wish fanfiction got more credit
31. You wish your favorite fic was animated
32. You have a complete skewed view of : romance, what a guy should look like. Act like
33. You have every source of your favorite author possible. Their email, AFF account account, livejournal, myspace, etc.
34. You use terms like: Slash. AU. HET. OTP. OC. Canon. Crossover. Crack. Fluff. Gen. lime. Lemon. Mpreg. Smut. Verse. in your everyday life and conversations (yeah...)
35. you realized too many of these apply to you.
If any of the above applies to you cop/paste this into your profile and add your name to this list: Sara Darkotter, Aqua girl 007, Sairey13 ,angel grayson, Blaze Grayson a.k.a Dark wing, KodiakWolfe13, write-notright
IF they had given Danny Phantom half the attention or money they give to the mutant retarded sponge, DP would be the top rated show. If you completely hate Nick for ending production on Danny Phantom, copy and paste this into your profile.
HONESTLY. WHO DECIDED GETTING RID OF DANNY PHANTOM WAS GOOD IDEA? WHO?!